It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-When your junk dna is activated-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You sound like a scientist. You put things into words that is impossible for
others. So if you know about holographics so much, then you should also
tell us about holographic memory transfer, which they discovered in the
1960's and then used to create perfect CLONES. Pres. Carter was our first
clone to fool us. Of course a clone does not know he is a clone. We have
been duped by the worldwide politiks for 40 years now with their clones.
This NWO is going on for 30 years now. It is your duty to wake up the mass with the truth. Once we call their bluff their power evaporates. Google it yourself, if you don't believe me...clones, russia, holographic

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ringels

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There is a free PDF book available all about artificially created humans.

Free PDF book on Human Simulcra (Artificial Humans)

Also there is another free book for download which covers the subjects mentioned in this thread....

Fringe knowledge for beginners free download from main page

On the top-right of this page. (Fringe knowledge PDF free download)

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Johnmike

Originally posted by prevenge
I have these moving filaments and geometric symmetrically shaped "glitter" that comes out of my skin when I sweat.
Upon seeing it under a magnifying glas.... pretty damn strange man.
I didn't know what all this was.. didn't know about this supposed 2012 "DNA activation"... till i looked up "shapes" DNA ..."filaments" ..etc
and found out that people had been talking about this stuff since a few decades ago.

Uh...have you talked to a doctor about this? I mean, even if you're not afraid of it, though you should be if you don't know what it is, have someone look at it!

i could as well fill this entire post filling the page with the letters H and A repeating consecutively over and over.

but I'll resist, and let you know that anyone that goes to a doctor and describes these symptoms, and experiences, is ... without fail 99.9% of the time, diagnosed as "delusional".

It's not a very enjoyable experience when this gets to your family, and they say the same thing.

You could be a very normal person, living a healthy sociable life being a hard worker, goot friend etc... and then this "change" strikes you out of the blue.
You don't get very far with doctors.
It's a top-down methodology to train anyone in the healthcare industry to react to these phenomena with the same exact stamp.

Even nurses and doctors that have this happening to them, who experience the same neglect..will tell you that in medical training, they're distinctly told, that if anyone ever reports these symptoms, or comes in with any of these collected artifacts from their bodies.. they are to be deemed "delusional" and treated as such.

I appreciate your consideration, but that's not the path one would want to take unless to of course, put themselves through more anguish.
Many people have killed themselves because of how it feels when doctors neglect you when this is happening to you, cold alone and confused.

I'm just glad I've come to terms with it in my own sense, to be able to deal with it emotionally and mentally, as it is a constant 24-7 phenomena that does not let up for one moment. constant sensations and ...."growing pains"..

just remember me pointing this out to you when it happens to you.

oh.. and visit the "lymebusters" geometric shapes" link in my signature to understand more.. and see the images "sufferers" of this change take themselves... of what comes out of the dermis when sweating.

and OP? ... that "whole link" didn't appear.
-

[edit on 28-7-2008 by prevenge]

www.bugthemovie.com...
Watch this movie and tell me what you think, I have already seen it but it goes right inside the heart of Morgellons disease. Prevenge have you seen it?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
www.bugthemovie.com...
Watch this movie and tell me what you think, I have already seen it but it goes right inside the heart of Morgellons disease. Prevenge have you seen it?

I just watched that clip and the intense negativity made me feel sick. I should think that is the last thing prevenge should want to see.

Best Wishes.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How you activate that planetary code that is in our genetics is through light, the more strings of information that light up Earth or increasing the virbratory rate of the planet is unlocking what is in our cells. The dna codes inside is unlocking our Superhuman Selves.

FOLLOW YOUR DEJA VU MOMENTS HOME.

There is a patterning there.

(to the post above)
"True Light", sometimes viewing things from the outside is medicine from the soul.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This might be interesting ideas for those out there, okay let us say they/ we have now cloned Stewart, now Stewart is a perfect cell from a nucleotide, now Stewart is now in a space program that we send him off into naked space, now Stewart finds a planet, its way out there, though he thinks it could be hazardeous to his health he goes down into the atmosphere to investigate, well Stewart ends up dieing on another planet, but he is a cloned version of the real Stewart, so now that stewart is dead, the cells within THE REAL STEWART PICK'S UP THE INFORMATION FROM CELLULAR DATA FROM THE DEAD STEWART.

Even though the cloned Stewart died, he still has a connection to his real body out in space. So the Real Stewart is gathering the information.

This is no different then the nerve endings in the body sending information to the arm thats been cut off and still transmitting signals.

Just food for thought.

If you have ever watched somebodies live blood work move around on a microscope and see the impact of a blow to somebodies body, you will see the bloodwork gives off the -same information- as the person that is still whinning over it. Even though it happened a minute ago.

Also on another note think along the lines of The One Hundredth Monkey Syndrome and how prevalent that could be now.

WIKIPEDIA:

The “Hundredth Monkey Effect” is a supposed phenomenon in which a learned behaviour spreads instantaneously from one group of monkeys to all related monkeys once a critical number is reached. By generalisation it means the instant, paranormal spreading of an idea or ability to the remainder of a population once a certain portion of that population has heard of the new idea or learned the new ability. The story behind this supposed phenomenon originated with Lyall Watson, who claimed that it was the observation of Japanese scientists. One of the primary factors in the promulgation of the myth is that many authors quote secondary or tertiary (or worse) sources who have themselves misrepresented the original observations.

The above didn't really help.

Okay, supposedly one monkey on an island learns how to do something that the others couldn't, but even though he is the (only one) on the island one hundred miles away, he is sending information back to his people, by him just being there. The monkey did this for a week or so, soon, later a hundred miles away other monkies were doing it to.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

And why would someone extraneous need to clone someone else in this way for space exploration. Surely it would behoove the cloners to clone themselves would it not, so that they may expand their own awareness. The only reason for not doing so would be a lack of intellectual or physical ability, or maybe just not having the stones. Unless of course, the original source of the cloned cell was well aware of what was occurring and agreeing it on a higher than 5th dimensional level. Are you suggesting a bodily connection, a spiritual one or perhaps a mixture of both. Surely we know, for a near certainty, that persons advanced in awareness who carry with them a soul-signature which is advanced beyond their dimension, have the ability to broadcast ideas and information with more potency than a repetatively native resident of a planet. You dig me? I've been meaning to ask... have you found the languages hidden in the cellular depths yet?

Best Wishes.

Adding a vidclip for your enjoyment...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

When extraterrestrials speak the Lost Language on Earth it's a mixture of languages in one, they change words, what I find funny is that they speak it with such wonderful phonetics, it sounds, like German, Clingon, French, Latin and Hebrew and its all strung together into some of the most melidious language you will ever hear in your life.

When they speak it, its exactly like the whole part of the brain is working with more electrical current inside the brain, the bodies electrical current is transfered to the head. Its like a cosmic orgasm for the brain. Your head goes numb with wonderful sensations.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
honestly, i dont know if english is your first language or not, but practically none of what you said makes any sense.

what youre doing is using big words in an attempt to make your (hard to understand) claims seem more valid.

if i could better understand the things you are claiming, i would have a much more substantial response.

[edit on 8/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

When extraterrestrials speak the Lost Language on Earth it's a mixture of languages in one, they change words, what I find funny is that they speak it with such wonderful phonetics, it sounds, like German, Clingon, French, Latin and Hebrew and its all strung together into some of the most melidious language you will ever hear in your life.

When they speak it, its exactly like the whole part of the brain is working with more electrical current inside the brain, the bodies electrical current is transfered to the head. Its like a cosmic orgasm for the brain. Your head goes numb with wonderful sensations.

Try speaking it yourself menguard, you will find it is easy once you start to unlock the information hidden in yourself.

"German, Clingon, French, Latin and Hebrew" add to that Sanskrit mixed with African clicking and Native American. Then try to recreate it, you have all the languages inside your cells already. Good way to activate dna.

Crash Course for Prototism

Best wishes.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Been there done it, its an ancient language of mankind before it got All split up into a bastardised version. Wonder if somebody took the genetics of our ancestors and split each variable down the middle.

I would look for the links between the oldest language in the world and the newest.

I use to speak different languages in my sleep, then the more I got connected to the SOURCE, the more the Space Language came out of me.

That language is the language of eternity.

What will happen is all of mankind will become a Pure Being, how that will happen is through the ULTIMATE HUMAN/ULTIMATE HYBRID, and that will be beings that are mixed with every living culture, race, there is into one being, but imagine what we will look like down the line, with all these different races mixed into one finality of existance.Take every race on this planet and mix them together even though we share the same universal blueprint for life chromosomes.

A human body cell usually contains 46 chromosomes arranged in 23 pairs.

There are a total of forty seven different languages but only forty five make it into the light.

The language in cells is something else each cell contains information from another existance. From another time period which relates to the position of space. How many positions of space has the human cell got to reside in, ask yourselves, how about all of them.

But when activate those OLD BRAIN CELLS, then their is something to commend.

If there are forty six chromosmes how come we have 47 different languages, ask yourselves?

In a sense you could say we are breeding out the genes that no longer do us any good, by mixing the races is cross canceling the information. Mixing the races together is how we bring about our UNIVERSAL BLUEPRINT.

So the TRUTH is everybody out there is a HYBRID. Down the line of all our families generations have mixed into a total being, now today would express this being. Now the result is for the worlds nations to come together drop there emotional fences, and be realistic about it, and come up with a -Universal Truth- spoken within all the major languages of the world.

If there are a mixing of languages from the same group and they are interealated how did they mix?

A Universal Selection must have taken place within those codes.

There must have been ancient civilisations here from the past that are here in the present working from the future

Simultaneous Reality

Each and every one of you is working from at least seven different universes within this world.

Encarta Dictionary:
hy.brid (noun)
1.plant resulting from crossing

BOTANY a plant produced from a cross between two plants with different genetic constituents.Hybrids from crossess between crop varities are often stronger and produce better yields than the orginal stock.

1.plant resulting from crossing

2.animal resulting from cross-species mating
ZOOLOGY an animal that results from the mating of parents from two distinct species or subspecies

3.result of mixing elements
something made up of a mixture of different apsects or components

4.word derived from two languages
LINGUISTICS a word that has derived from two different languages e.g "appendictis," is from LATIN and "Itis"
is from Greek

5.using two fuels
AUTOMOTIVE a vehicle with an engine that runs on electricity and gasoline, which it can alternate between

hybrid (adjective)
1.crossbred
BIOLOGY bred from two distinct species or subspecies

2.containing mixed elements
made up of different aspects or compnents

3.unusual as electronic circuit
ELECTRONICS
describes as electronic circuit that consits of two or more components not ordinarily combined with one another, e.g. a circuit that has integrated circuitury, transistors, and vaccum tubes

4. with multiple integrated circuitry
ELECTRONICS describes an electronic circuit containing more than one integrated circuit, all of which are attached to the same ceramic sustrate

hy.brid.ism (noun)
hy.brid.ist (noun)
hy.brid.ity (noun)

I would say at two different 'Universal Selections' made it into humanity something along DARWINS Theory.

So in essence you have an option A:
option b:
option c:
But if you mix all those options= D the universal secret.

So here you have a PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE, =ETERNITY

That one hidden Chromosome resides in a UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE.

That one UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE lies in a QUIRE OF PEOPLE.

There are two chromosomes 'exposed' but they will merge into one being.

Energy Cannot be created or destroyed it has always been.

So you have people from ANCIENT TIMES working here, you have people form present times working here, you have people working from future times, and then you have people from ETERNITY.

That being is a UNIVERSAL BEING, that is applied everywhere.

And remebering we are nothing more then thoughtforms, then the merging of all the thoughtforms together creates a brain.

Dna is a wonderul invention it tells me and shows me that everything that I know or have ever experienced and learned from there-of is inherited into my next self down the line Through a child.

This would explain to me why my kids can only do what I have learned from my peak in that point of experience of existance

Each time an increase of an intelligence is created through these continous strings of vibrations, connected through living tissue.

And if there is five senses to mankind, that being, to touch, taste, feel, hear and see. Then what are from the other Two Universes, have to offer us. This would many many LATENT ABILITIES are waiting to catch up with mankind.

So you have ONE DIMENSIONAL BEINGS, TWO DIMENSIONAL BEINGS, THREE DIMENSIONAL AND FOUR DIMENSIONAL BEINGS.

And on the outside of these dimensions is a fifth dimensional existance waiting to come in.

The fifth dimension is redefining Time which is redefining the World.

I would say the most prevalent of our FIVE SENSES IS HEARING.

everything you see is a frequency, which makes up a tone, which makes a vibration which makes up an energy field.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

And if there is five senses to mankind, that being, to touch, taste, feel, hear and see. Then what are from the other Two Universes, have to offer us. This would many many LATENT ABILITIES are waiting to catch up with mankind.

So you have ONE DIMENSIONAL BEINGS, TWO DIMENSIONAL BEINGS, THREE DIMENSIONAL AND FOUR DIMENSIONAL BEINGS.

And on the outside of these dimensions is a fifth dimensional existance waiting to come in.

The fifth dimension is redefining Time which is redefining the World.

I would say the most prevalent of our FIVE SENSES IS HEARING.

Menguard,
If you include the higher, transcendental, senses they number greater than 5. You mentioned 4th dimensional beings and a 5th dimensional presence. Would you be referring to Greys that are controlled by a 5th dimensional dark entity? Just interested. Only you seemed to not mention 6th dimensional and above entities.

As regards hybridizing humans any further than they currently are... Do you think that there is a danger that the human "container" may be damaged beyond repair? Whilst I can understand their need to maintain a dying race... I am not sure that ruining the human vehicle is the way forward.

Besides the fact that unsolicited corruption (even in the name of progress) of the human vehicle is a questionable pursuit. Unless there is personal agreement by an individual then it is against the universal law of freewill. To clarify, humans cannot be blanketly classified as a hive mind, so any alteration requires the agreement of the occupying soul. And no free soul is going to agree to something which may lead to further incarceration. And what to say of the "tourist industry" ?...

Unwarranted attacks on individuals who have chosen STO (service to others) regardless of dimension, is also against universal law, imho. Essentially if that stops or arrests a freewill choice to pursue that path. Just mentioning it in passing. Better that than facing divine wrath. I think some of these ego-logic based entities get confused about their status in the grand scheme of things.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by TrueLight]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Fifth dimension is the displacement of time, the internet is one of those vehicles that help us travel through time. It allows us to travel long distances within a worldwide audience, spreading a charge of energy.

That is a form of time travel, how you say?
Because for some its easier to see who is talking to them all across the world.

Connecting to other people is connecting our NANO-TECHNOLOGY together creating waves and ripples throughout our whole Universe.

It creates a charge of energy that (displaces time) as we know it.

To hide any information within Earth is stupid! Why? because ALL OF US CAN TAP INTO IT.

Earth contains the records of all living things.

Time doesn't exist, it's a mechanism of mind.

The voice of mankind speaks from the ninth dimension. Tenth dimension if they are really seeing the light.

See if a person learns that he/she is only awareness then he can learn to displace his awareness from his body and travel anywhere by instantly knowing. She can learn to put her awareness or attention in anything in the universe and will be uploaded by information.

How?There is no space in between atoms. There is only molecules transpiring space.

Well, this is the thing if you have to keep incarnating back into different races of bodies, why not just bring the (whole together) and save time.

One is faster then the other.

Also lets say that in our world there is 6,999,999,999 of me's out there now I am going to contact each one, now each one is a different me, which is experiencing a different life, different time zone,different reality a different truth.

I am going to contact that other Menguard in another position in the time continuim and set them in a different stage of their energetic healing.

So these other Menguards I am connecting to are shortly but surely going to be connected to like a circuit, now that circuit occupies some different locations in spacetime, so now that we operate at a different speed, frequency, resonance we have just changed the blue print of what is possible in this world.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

And no, NONE of you know how DNA works, None of us humans do.
If you did, you could cure all diseases within a few days.

Also, if you can really "control you DNA"

No we don't know EVERYTHING but we do know SOMETHINGS and one of the things we know is called "epigenetic" which is a Scientifically PROVEN way of activating specific DNA as in curing some cancers and this can be done with Diet and a change in environmental pressures. It is a slow process but they are finding ways to accelerate the process.

The rest of the ways mentioned here using meditation I can see may have a theoretical truth in effect as this can augment specific increases in particular body chemistry changes which can assist in the re-instruction coding of the DNA much like Diet does over time re-activating genes or awakening new ones

Johnmike, check it out www.pbs.org...

Oh and by the way someone used to play here taught me how to use this thing but it's pretty revealing if you get the software it's about 600 megs but it's a lot like style writer or white smoke but this is a science writer and looks for things like circular logic, false dichotomies, spelling, grammar, science vernacular etc. They have specific add-ons for like Biology, quantum mechanics stuff like that most use them for peer reviews.

I hear a lot of people complaining about men guard’s verbal gymnastics that it is hard to understand. That is because he says lots about nothing.

I have a pretty extensive vocabulary but what I seen in men guards posts seemed like a lot of metaphysical mumbo jumbo and the posts that were agreeing seemed like they were faking it just to ride on men's pseudo intellectual coat tails totally unaware they are riding the ridiculous.

I copy pasted some of his paragraphs and get about the same results each time.

Grade level 28 (higher than Richard Dawkins samples his is 21 usually)
Deceptions 14
Superfluous word usage a whopping 42
Readability (another words the most important area) ready?

ZERO

another words he doesn't make sense because what he is saying is nonsense. He has some impressive vocabulary and used in correct context but in sentences with no central message. The message either has no direction doesn’t have a point and makes no sense but on the up side, those ARE REAL WORDS! heh

The program could be wrong and the rest of us who say the same thing reading his multisyllabic exercise in self aggrandizement

Download it ive seen it at torrents a few times

[edit on 21-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XIDIXIDIX

Originally posted by muzzleflash

And no, NONE of you know how DNA works, None of us humans do.
If you did, you could cure all diseases within a few days.

Also, if you can really "control you DNA"

I have a pretty extensive vocabulary but what I seen in men guards posts seemed like a lot of metaphysical mumbo jumbo and the posts that were agreeing seemed like they were faking it just to ride on men's pseudo intellectual coat tails totally unaware they are riding the ridiculous.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by XIDIXIDIX]

ummmm, not really my friend, just another perspective from my understanding and current awareness of metaphysics as well as cosmology.

No coats tails here i am afraid, but thank you for your contribution to this by simple discrediting and no real facts at all :-) enjoy your life

Valorian

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
men guards posts seemed like a lot of metaphysical mumbo jumbo and the posts that were agreeing seemed like they were faking it just to ride on men's pseudo intellectual coat tails

That's a funny thing for me to read, since I know what menguard's talking about. There's a problem in bridging this gap between people like you and people like menguard, but ignorance is so widespread, and this is no secret to anyone with a functioning brain, that all the out-of-hand dismissals and belittling and etc. only go to show the caliber of the people posting, and nothing else.

One hundred million people can believe something, and it can still be wrong. And this can apply to a whole plethora of subjects simultaneously. They teach people things in public schooling and students go on believing it for the rest of their lives, reinforced by mass media here and there. And historically, this fact raises its ugly head every time a new breakthrough is made in any sciences that overturns the previous paradigm, our entire way of seeing and interacting with the world around us. Heliocentrism is a great example.

If you were intelligent you'd focus on all the things you don't know instead of the things you think you know already, because there are a lot of gradients and gray areas in all the "facts" but there is a huge brick wall stopping anyone from progressing if they only think that they already know all there is to know about something (which is never the case for anyone).

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Hi bsbay

I did not say that, i quoted XIDIXIDIX and his attitude to menguards emails, i am agrrement with menguard...

stay cool

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

Yeah, I clicked to quote from your last post when I responded and I cut out the wrong section of BB code when I was reducing it.

It's been too long for me to go back and edit my post; sorry about that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join