It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy handcuffs, Batman's on bail!! as consequence of The Dark Knight Film Curse??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Hi everybody, for the ones that does not know anything about me, I am a reputed psychic, a clairvoyant that use to post predictions at BTS-dreams&personal predictions, since the beginning of 2007, with a so high level of accuracy that is unusual among the members of that forum.

You can chk my profile at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this occasion I am opening this thread to open a discussion about something that looks to be a genuine curse against the last film of Batman that now is catching the attention of the movie followers around the world.

As you perhaps know some weeks ago the world received surprised, or perhaps is better to say astonished, the news of the suddenly death of the actor Heather Ledger, that performed the role of the Joker in this production.

Of course the death of a star still in his twenties is something that can impact the public attention, but in this case if that actor is in charged of the personification of a so stellar role in this so published film is pretty more intriguing.

The death of Heather Ledger is something that is not completely clarified until now, there are different versions that go from a possible intoxication with drugs, an attempt of suicide, bad use of medicines, an unexpected mysterious illness to more obscure possibilities that include a murder or a conspiracy.

Pls chk the information at:
www.news.com.au...

www.people.com...

Any way if the unexpected death of Heather would be an isolated case in the story of the cast of this film we could think that is only an accident, but today again Batman-The dark Knight appears in the News and not precisely in the column or section of movies but in the criminal page.

Now we have the arrest for assault of the protagonist of the film Christian Bale in London, occurring apparently as the consequence of an arguing of the Actor with his family in their apartment. Still trying to understand of the dimension of the fault committed I am wondering if this could be something more than only two bad casualties, probably a terrible curse that is running over this film and its participants.

pls chk the news at:
www.washingtonpost.com...

This is not only bad luck but a terrible scandal since the accusation against Bale comes from his own mother and sister:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Is the blood of Heather the one of that makes Batman a cursed film?
Is a death that is claiming for justice from the great Beyond?
Are these two facts only a so improbable coincidence or just bad luck?
It could be that Batman also in the real life becomes a story of mystery, crime and plots?

If this would be the case Batman will not be the only cursed movie of the History, the Superman series in all its versions since the 1930's is very well known in Hollywood to give a terrible bad luck for everybody that perform the protagonist role.

Also the movie "love ones" of the vampire genre is known to be cursed; at least there are many bad coincidences for the actors that worked on it.

You can read it at: blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com...

In the same situation appears the film 'APT PUPIL' of Stephen King that remains as a mystery of terrible bad coincidences: pls chk it at :
www.ew.com...

I invite the community of Paranormal studies to join to this discussion and give their opinions in this amazing topic.

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 7/23/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's actually Heath, not Heather...but that's an interesting point you bring up. I hope there's not a curse on the film, although yesterday I read an article where Jack Nicholson (former Joker) was interviewed about Ledger's sudden death, and he replied something along the lines of "I warned him." Ledger's death was an accidental(?) overdose on medication & sleeping pills; however, the state he had to be in psychologically to really get into the role of the Joker could have contributed to his mental and physical condition leading up to his death. Some actors get heavily involved with the character they're portraying....who knows?

Bale's arrest seems like a stroke of bad luck, though...he is denying the accusations, but again, we don't know the real story..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So are you saying it's because of a curse that he went to jail or because he got out on bail?

you have one actor that died without any solid explanation, i'll give you that. i fail to see how that has any connection to Bale getting arrested. did a curse make him assault his family? did the curse allow him to be falsely accused?

you have 2 disparate events that certainly don't lead me to believe there's any trend of bad coincidences to shout "curse!"

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Hi anOmaly33,

Well we lets check just the facts, without any speculation:

- We have two issues that are subject of criminal investigation occurred one in London, England and the other in New York city.

- The two protagonists of such incidents do not have too much in common, besides the fact that they are actors but one British and other American.

- It looks this was the only project in which they work together in their respective careers and lives.

If this is not a curse well let me say to you that is a so rare casualty and I know what I am talking about since I am statistician.

Let me point that the probability to have two suspicious situations that were criminally filed in the cast of a Mystery film about the life of a superhero that fights against the organized crime, in which the actors belong to very far away countries, is really low, so low, about less than 0.05.

I am not judging Christian but the argument that you are using to defend him is only supported by Bale and his wife, the version of his mother and sister is diametrically opposed, that is a matter that only a court can decide.

The explanation given by a police agent of the releasing of Bale does not exonerate him of criminal charges:

A police source told the UK Sun, "It was a very difficult situation but it would have been wrong to have wrecked the premiere over a complaint in which we don't yet know is founded in truth."

pls read the news at:
www.newsday.com...

Thanks for your participation in the thread,

By the way the complete name of the actor in the role of the Joker is actually Heather and not Heath that is his short name used by his friends to call him.

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/23/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I don't believe a young man's overindulgence with prescription meds is a result of a curse. I also don't believe the arrest of an actor for something that has yet to be confirmed or proven, is the result of a curse. I do, however, think coincidences are fun to explore so I will give you Conway Wickliffe, a stunt man killed while filming a scen for the movie.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You know, with all the knifings going on in brit land, it's a wonder mommy didn't give/get hers and this really would be a mystery. Just like the soul singer marvin gaye who made hit after hit only to be shot and killed by his own father, who was a preacher, over something stupid like the houshold bills.

The tv reported the val family spout was over money and bills with some booze to inflame the parties.

Hey, I just thought of some other stuff similar to this mystery. That is the karate of bruce lee and than his kid brandon lee's death associated with the movie the crow.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yeah I saw this On cnn, and was Like ok looks like someone hasnt been helping out mommy and sis, then got into a fight with them an they were like, You know nows the time I would like a check please. thank you come hit me again!

I mean if Your a rich movie star, Why wouldnt you be taken care of your family.... They are your family afterall...

Maybe next time He will be a lil Nicer to his related ones.

Curse? Nah Just some Bad choices....

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic Curse? Nah Just some Bad choices....

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Well I respect other opinions but if this not a curse, I don't know what can be:

Now we have another star of The Dark Knight also arrested in London, in this case Michael Caine,

www.thespoof.com...

And if that would be nothing it looks the terrible curse of this movie also affects not only the stars that worked on it, but their relatives, as I was suspecting before, with the fight between Bale and his mother and sister, but now also happens with one Uncle of Heather Leger:

teamsugar.com...

So again we have two arrested persons, one in London and one in New York and the only common denominator between them is their connection with movie.

It looks now that we are not dealing with the bad thought about if there is a curse on The Dark Knight film or not, but if this would be the worst curse ever occured in a movie in the History or not?.

I was so excited to watch the movie, now I am even thinking twice if that is a good idea, please let me know when you see it, but wait some days or a week to post the recommendation just in case.

If you decide any way to go, i would suggest to carry some very effective amulet, something with garlic looks to be convenient, or perhaps a wood stake. I am not sure if with Batman it works well, but a least it does with Dracula!!

Thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 7/24/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

nice link. THE SPOOF

comic site.

here's the part you failed to read at the bottom of the article

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ledger was working hard on his roll, and staying in role off camera, late nights for the film, OTC's to keep him up, and OTC's to keep him down played a major roll...or the olsen twins killed him with dope.

As for Bale, I see him innocent, just a feeling about his mother and sister being plain b*tchs. If anything, money has gotten to the heads of his family as he remains with good composure. But that's my take.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
Yeah I saw this On cnn, and was Like ok looks like someone hasnt been helping out mommy and sis, then got into a fight with them an they were like, You know nows the time I would like a check please. thank you come hit me again!

I mean if Your a rich movie star, Why wouldnt you be taken care of your family.... They are your family afterall...

Maybe next time He will be a lil Nicer to his related ones.

Curse? Nah Just some Bad choices....

The real question is, what did mom and sis do for him to ignore them?

Pardon the one liner.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hi Crakeur,

Thanks for your clarification of that information, but the one that corresponds to the arrest of the Uncle of Heath looks to be very authentic and a so serious business. The issue has a so bad aspect, since the accusation is double against him: stole of objects valued in a so big amount of money from a shop and forbidden drugs possession. .

Here is another link about that other bad coincidence and the reaction of the family of Heather when the journalists interviewed them at the premier of The dark Knight:

www.usmagazine.com...

thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness,

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

first off, can we please get his name correct. It's Heath.

Second, his uncle being arrested is totally unrelated. for all we know, he hasn't spoke to this uncle in years, this uncle might be one of those relatives we have yet wish we didn't

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Why insist on allowing people room to not take responsability for their own actions? Doctors dangerously gave Heath medicine that was not to be taken together, all of his physicians involved should be held accountable for doing so, even if they were not aware of what he was mixing, the should have enquired what other medication their patient was taking if any mixing could result in deaht.

Christian probably commited a crime, under circumstances we do not yet know.

Should people be held accountable for their actions? Or should a curse be to blame?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
off topic i know but i gotta say Christian Bale's best performance ever was in empire of the sun...genius!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

This information appears in his webpage in wikipedia as the last update concerning the cause of death:

Late in February 2008, a still-ongoing DEA investigation of medical professionals "cleared" two American medics, who practice in Los Angeles and Houston, of "any wrongdoing," determining that "the doctors in question had prescribed Ledger other medications – not the pills that killed him."[ Pls chk the links: www.hollywood.com...

and

www.people.com...

So this does not give any light about what happend to the contrary sink this case in a huge mystery.

Thanks for your atention,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
His sista better step off! We all know what kind of arsenal Batman has when, say, a giant shark is biting him on the leg?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a still-ongoing DEA investigation

There is no mystery. Simply because they have yet to pin point what happened and have cleared a few doctors does not mean his death is suspicious. The investigators you cite have found no suspicion.

I noticed you ignored the rest of my post. Why?

[edit on 24-7-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Well rapinbatsisaltherage I was not wanting to ignore part of your reply but the question is that there were many emails that are comming to my inbox of people that decided to contact me directly to support the hypothesis of the curse that I couldn't finish my point.

The idea of the curse is not something that started with the arrest of Bale but since many weeks ago, even when the film was still on production and not yet released.

This is something that was mentioned by Crakeur before:

While it was not as publicized as the death of Heath Ledger, there is another death associated with The Dark Knight. Conway Wickliffe, a special effects technician was killed while performing a stunt for the Dark Knight movie.

Movie fans may not know Conway Wickliffe by name, but they have seen his work.

Pls chk this page of that supports the existence of the curse of The dark knight movie:
www.associatedcontent.com...

Again thanks for your participation in this thread,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
so, it seems Bale's sister hit him up for $200,000 to which he said no. his mother then insulted his wife and he then, basically, shoved them out of his hotel room. the mother and sister pressed charges.

so far we have a high paid actor saying this is a private matter and his sister and mother trying to embarrass him.

I'm leaning towards shakedown rather than curse.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join