It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Jinni

I sent you a PM Jinni, did you get it?

I've been incredibly busy - check your PM.

Who moved the towers of Baalbek and built Solomon's temple?

P.S. Why hasn't this thread died yet? The OP obviously isn't coming back so all following posts are speculation and a waste of time. But I guess some people like to fantasise a lot.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

P.S. Why hasn't this thread died yet? The OP obviously isn't coming back so all following posts are speculation and a waste of time. But I guess some people like to fantasise a lot.

Huh? He's been periodically updating everyone....

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
there are no markings on his jumpsuit but i will tell you more about it.
it is made of something waterproof almost totally repellant. it is a really dark blue color but when the sun hits it it looks black which is pretty crazy.it is or was all one big piece and i can't find anywhere where it zips up or comes apart so before he cut it up i dunno how he got it on. it doesn't make any noise when he moves and it is kind of slippery i tried to grab his jacket by the sleeve but i couldn't hold on to it. he let me wear it in the snow and it's totally light and thin but i actually got hot in it and took it off. he wears it all the time in 100 degree weather and doesn't even sweat.
something else i should say. he cut the side of his thumb pretty bad with a box cutter and his blood was really thick and almost black. even though the cut was pretty bad it clotted fast and my sis is a cna, she looked at it and bandaged it up. she thinks he is anemic or something. so he kept the bandages on but the next day we were working and the bandage fell off and you could barely tell he hurt himself. it would probably take a week for a regular person to heal like that. first he tried to hide it but he saw that i noticed so he just threw the bandages away. i asked him what was up and he tried to play it off that the cut only looked bad because of the blood. but i helped him cover it up again before we went back home.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceofspades

Originally posted by Jinni

Huh? He's been periodically updating everyone....

Whoops! I missed it!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It must be possible that there are beings in this great universe who look like humans. Maybe John is from a more evolved race and that's why he can heal fast and has good physical capabilites, or maybe he's just a special human being who's been through a lot.

By the way did his jumpsuit look like a normal jumpsuit or did it look strange, like some kind of strange uniform or alien clothing?
And is the jacket and pants all that he wears or has he got himself some more clothes?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by constantwonder
reply to post by Annee

estimated known species of alien intellagent or not 0 there would not be a conspiracy about aliens if there were "Known alien species"

[edit on 24-7-2008 by constantwonder]

OK OK - - but there are lists by ET researchers that Claim "Known Alien Species" ( I suspect you know that is what I was referring to).

Just an unrelated side note: I've always found it odd that most abductees report their abductors had big slanted eyes - when Betty Hill described hers as having kind of small and round.

yeah i know what you were talking about i was just havin some fun hope i didnt offend

anyways to the OP did u ever get around to asking him penatrating questions have you tried to forge a bond with him so he will open up to u are his manorisms human what happened to the scraps of jumpsuit he cut away do you have access to them do you know what he cut it with the way you describe it it sounds like a very resiliant nylon or rubber esque suit id be muey interested to know what the fabric is made of let us know

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

estimated known species of alien intellagent or not 0 there would not be a conspiracy about aliens if there were "Known alien species"

OK OK - - but there are lists by ET researchers that Claim "Known Alien Species" ( I suspect you know that is what I was referring to).

yeah i know what you were talking about i was just havin some fun hope i didnt offend

With that "boat load" of laughing happy faces?

How could I be upset?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

i knew siree's story was too good to be true...

Originally posted by intelligent life
reply to post by siree

Poke him or something. Have you seen him bleed? Rummage around his stuff a little, check him out. Act like you're the pentagon, just spy the s**t out of him. Then tell us if hes green on the inside.

your last post before intelligent life's comment was on 24-7-2008 @ 02:06 AM. your next post after intelligent life's, is the same day (24-7-2008 @ 12:22 PM), yet you mention nothing of him cutting himself so far in the entire thread.

your next post was a few hours ago (24-7-2008 @ 02:51 PM)

Originally posted by siree
...something else i should say. he cut the side of his thumb pretty bad with a box cutter and his blood was really thick and almost black. even though the cut was pretty bad it clotted fast and my sis is a cna, she looked at it and bandaged it up. she thinks he is anemic or something. so he kept the bandages on but the next day we were working and the bandage fell off and you could barely tell he hurt himself. it would probably take a week for a regular person to heal like that. first he tried to hide it but he saw that i noticed so he just threw the bandages away. i asked him what was up and he tried to play it off that the cut only looked bad because of the blood. but i helped him cover it up again before we went back home.

here you finally say, after someone asks you if you've seen him bleed, he all of a sudden does. what you claim is a very important piece of info - that he had a major cut and it healed by the next day!! why didn't you mention that in your first, second, or even third post?? that alone is enough to start a thread that's worthy of the homepage!! it seems that as soon as someone asks you a question about him, you just have the perfect answer for them...

i think you can pack yer s**t and leave now with all of your lies.

BOOOOOO!!! siree BOOOOOO!!! callin' you out, friendo.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

I'm not willing to regard Siree as a confirmed hoaxer yet, but maybe he just forgot a detail.

I know it's a big detail, but you forget things, even when you try to describe all of the traits of someone.

I'm still open to your story Siree, doesn't seem to far fetched, just hope you keep posting your story.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Its no wonder more people don't come forward with stories - - with the abuse they get from other posters. (not specifically this thread).

I am happy to see several on this thread are being cordial and offering sane advice/suggestions.

This may or may not be actual truth - - but a discussion can still go forward with "what if" it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I am new to ATS and I DO understand that certain types of people would make up outlandish stories just to mess with people on this type of board. I appreciate the skeptics and the hard questions they pose, for it is this type of questioning that helps each of us determine what we are willing to believe or consider as possible. It seems to me, however, like some of the attempts to proclaim holes in Siree's story are kindof reaching...

1) New ATS account alert! Ok, so you don't have any kind of history to judge this guy by. Be willing to get over that and judge him by his posts going forward. In just a couple of weeks looking at this board, I have seen a few outlandish claims, but this one feels different. Siree seems pretty sincere about this. He plainly tells us he's curious and trying to figure out possibilities that would explain his friend's odd characteristics and behaviors. He comes back regularly and answers questions without being defensive, which is a lot more than I can say about some other skunky OP's. It seems entirely plausible that he sought out this thread to get feedback and advice regarding the possible other-worldy origin of his friend, just like he says. If that's the case, why would he lurk around and make comments on threads he just doesn't care about just to establish credibility? Most people don't consider that type of thing when jumping on a board for advice.

2) Photos or Farce Mentality. I for one would love to see this weird jumpsuit thing, but unless this guy had some odd distinguishable features, the photo would be inconclusive. Even physical anomalies would be waved off by skeptics as a possible birth defect. The OP says that his friend seems to know what he's up to when the OP is investigating. If this is really the case, I consider it highly unlikely that the OP could get a shot secretly with a zoom lens! Plus, unless he's literally lifting heavy objects like Superman, how could one prove he's doing the work of 3 men photgraphically? we'd still be taking the OP's word for a timeframe he's accomplished something in. Any substantial photographic evidence (like his actual blood from a new wound or him lifting a tractor, etc.) would require this guy's compliance, and I think it's unlikely this guy would be interested in outing himself on a public board to people he doesn't know. Plus it would be called out as photoshopping immediately by the naysayers, so it would be for naught.

3) OP keeps adding new details to make his story more plausible, like the wound story. So what? Isn't that what he promised? Isn't that what we asked for? I've forgotton important details to stories plenty of times before, only to have a memory hit me when questioned. Happens so frequently, in fact, that I might be MORE suspicious if he remembered every important detail in his first post. Give the kid a break. He's obviously not on the computer all day like a lot of people. It takes time to compose your thoughts into words, and the OP is plugging away at it in limited time intervals.

kudos to Siree; if this is a Hoax, it's a damn good one in my opinion. I'm more inclined to believe him- at least I believe he's telling us the truth as far as HE sees it, which is about all we can ask for (beyond getting samples from the discarded bandage or jumpsuit for analysis) and I for one would like to know more!

As a side note, I read the link provided by mf_luder on page 1. If I'm to understand it correctly, an alien would have substantial reason to hide its identity in order to protect those around it. It might be a good idea for the OP to be open about the curious and friendly nature of his investigation, and ask his friend if it poses a threat to either of them. Although I imagine such a conversation could be kindof awkward!

Also, I am curious about his tea concoctions. Any chance you can ask him to teach you more about the herbs and plants he uses?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rebawake

We need more people like you "rebawake". Smart, logical, and open to new ideas.

Star for your post for denyin' ignorance!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Okay so far from what I can ascertain you live near Kentucky Lake.Then you would also live in the vicinity of Mammoth Caves too. They are a extensive cave system that still to this day has not been fully explored.
Are there any caves in the area where you live? There wee stories of people exploring Mammoth and strange people showing up.Even on the guided tours that people can take. Maybe he is from a race of people who live underground?
Or possibly he could be from the same race of people as the ones depicted in this picture.They were supposedly from Venus. Google "Valiant Thor" if you want to know more.There is no reason that those from other planets could not look similar to us.

Valiant Thor is the man on the right.The other man was called Donn and the female was called Jill.
Another view of them.

A close up of Valiant Thor.

This is a link to the thread about them.
Valiant Thor,fact or fiction?
Does John in anyway look like them?

[edit on 24-7-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
IF you all think that this guy is a hoax and is wasting your time then why do you waste even more time on here talking all this bs about his post? we all have the right to post stuff on these threads and we all have the chance to determine within ourselves whether we believe it or not. Whether its true or not this is a discussion board. we post our opinions and thoughts and sometimes advice and ultimately is what should only be tolerated. Im sick of all these downers automatically assuming everyone is a hoax because th op does not post pictures or enough evidence right at the second they demand it. in my opinion, if i was abducted last night i would be more worried and more focused on trying to straighten my head out. And adding to the fact that this guy probably has a job or some sort of higher education career or some kind of commitment keeping him from the computer. Relax and face the facts. We are all already arguing might as well be open minded.

There have been thousands of people reporting this kind of senario, and a great number of them have been rather respectable people (commercial pilots, doctors, and millitary gentlemen have all reported this situation). Most of them reveal pretty much the exact same story with some minor details making each scenario different from the rest. And some may say they make it up based on other's experiences but dont we all bleed the same? and mourn the same when a loved one dies? dont we all feel love? all human beings regardless of the race or where they live in the world feel and go through very similar things. why wouldnt an abduction be felt the same all around the world as well?

If the people on ATS who judge and call people hoaxes cant believe that there is other intelligent life somewhere out there in the never ending universe, in the billions of planets and stars and solar systems that we KNOW OF they shouldnt even have an account here. Its a fact there is life on other planets and the sooner people start to believe that the more sense it will make. Think about it. now a days 1 in 6 have aids, possibly 1 in 6 planets have intelligent life on em', count six planets from earth in every direction and there is your proof. Im not saying i believe this guy but im also not saying i dont. i read the facts and came to the conclusion that its possible that it happened. just because he hasnt replied does not mean the gov took him or the aliens came back or that he is a hoax. maybe he is just busy.

i mean give him a break... he was gonna buy a scanner in order to show us his book. thats commitment. but it does make sense. make up a lie and then spend money on a $300 scanner. _javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweet_lu
IF you all think that this guy is a hoax and is wasting your time then why do you waste even more time on here talking all this bs about his post? we all have the right to post stuff on these threads and we all have the chance to determine within ourselves whether we believe it or not. Whether its true or not this is a discussion board. we post our opinions and thoughts and sometimes advice and ultimately is what should only be tolerated. Im sick of all these downers automatically assuming everyone is a hoax because th op does not post pictures or enough evidence right at the second they demand it...

hey i did believe him for a day or two, and i even tried suggestions and offering advice, but yesterday when i noticed the times he posted, it started to all sound fishy. i mean as soon as i ask him a question about a lighter, he says he can't light it. sure it could be legit, and there are many stories similar to his that are very true. but his just sounds... a little too good.

everything he says all falls into my beliefs, but (and i don't mean to sound typical here) i think he's just looking for some attention and/or seeing how many people he can fool. i can easily write an entire, descriptive, believable article, based on fact, and many would believe it. i'm just tired of seeing all these posts on ATS that reek "disinformation" so much, and i see all these people who haven't fully researched the topic themselves believing it. the reason i made an elaborate post proving him wrong is because i think we need to weed out the bad apples in order to make this website more credible. it's starting to remind me of all those Reptilian videos on YouTube, claiming all these politicians are Reptilian.. i mean, i do believe in Reptilians, but c'mon, just because someone seems evil or selfish doesn't mean they're an Alpha Draconian. there's simply just evil spirits in this world trying to control others, and yes, i believe the Reptilians have a hand in that deep behind the scenes.

otherwise, i believe everything Siree says COULD be true, but his perfect answers and time between posts raise a huge red flag in my book. that's all

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Anemic? lol. If his blood was thick, he wouldn't be anemic. Anemia is when your blood is thin and you can't stop bleeding.
I smell bullSH*T.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

LOL Jinni...as if you know "what to look for in the event an alien is among us" for christs sake!!

its obviously just an human that has very little to say...man you peeps are nutz up in this piece lately with all this crap talkin.

lol ahhhhhhhhh good stuff keep it all comin..i actually get the most enjoyment reading this site everyday..its so ridiculous and the people here are so absorbed by all the BS i love it..keep it up, good stuff.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
reply to post by Jinni

LOL Jinni...as if you know "what to look for in the event an alien is among us" for christs sake!!

its obviously just an human that has very little to say...man you peeps are nutz up in this piece lately with all this crap talkin.

lol ahhhhhhhhh good stuff keep it all comin..i actually get the most enjoyment reading this site everyday..its so ridiculous and the people here are so absorbed by all the BS i love it..keep it up, good stuff.

What makes you be so sure that you that you -know- for a fact that what I suggest is wrong. Do you have any supporting arguments to refute and question my approach?

What are 'peeps' and 'nutz'? is that part of the 'crap' talking as well and are you from the 'hood'?

I guess people from the 'hood' would definitely know more about 'Aliens' than anyone!

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So from when you invited him to your house until now, how long have you known him?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ok well i have decided i have talked enough about all this. thanks for all the advice and suggestions. you guys helped me figure out a lot. i am not trying to start anything here but i feel like i already have.
but everything is cool here. you guys will probably hear from me again but this is the end of my story.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join