It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Originally posted by siree
reply to post by rebawake

To the above poster, don't be so ignorant.

Donnie Darko, I deny ignorance. Please explain your comment.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
well i probly am not gonna make it to 20 posts and i don't wanna put the stuff here but my email is in my profile.
btw we are working on my favorite a cure for a hangover but it is really complicated by the time you are finished making it you could go thru a 12 step program at alcoholics anonymous. it is not quite done yet someone else is typing it i will bug her to get it done by tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
This person may have just joined because they just found the ATS site.Not everyone knows of these type of sites. For the moment we should all give him the benefit of doubt.We live in strange times and a strange world.We humans are learning new things about our universe and ourselves. Some of it man cannot comprehend because of our limited mental ability.

He asked the person his age and he said to guess.How exactly would you convert his worlds method of counting time with our worlds way? I found a website some where that converts your earth age in to other planets orbital cycle around the sun and according to it I am just 3 on Venus. That is the number of revolutions the planet Venus has completed around the sun since I was born. What was he supposed to say?Heck a very large portion of this worlds population don't even know the date today,day of the week or their age.Time is a civilized man made concept.

DO YOU THINK ANY OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR AGE OR DATE OF BIRTH? They actually believe that the future is behind them and the past is in front,opposite of modern western thinking!

If he uses a glass or grasps something save it and see if you can pull a print off of it.Valiant Thor and his companions supposedly didn't have fingerprints.

I am sorry my age on Venus would be 85.If he was from this area of the solar system he would be 40+.This maybe why he asked you to guess his age, because you wouldn't believe him if he said 40.

Your Age on Other Planets if you are 27.

Mercury years 112.12
Venus years 43.89
Earth years 27.00
Mars years 14.36
Jupiter years 2.28
Saturn years 0.92
Uranus years 0.321
Neptune years 0.164
Pluto years 0.109
External link.
Your age on other planets

BTW the best cure for a hangover is abstinence. Took me 20 years to figure that out.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sorry. I had answered more questions, but when I went to reply I found my thread was closed, so now I'm here. I was smart enough to save a draft halfway through so, here's half of what I had to say in the first place.

What is his purpose here?

The problems with humans is the invention of one word. Coincidence. Could this be the downfall of man kind? Tune in next week!
It would seem to be so. ..coincidence.. The truth is, more like John are arriving every day. Perhaps you have met one and are unaware. It's obvious mankind is more than ready to be saved from itself. It will be easier for us, if there were more of them. They know our ways of communication and are helping to lead us through an integration phase.

What kind of things do you two talk about?

We have always shared few words. These days, we can read each other like a book. It's hard to explain but, it's likethere is always nothing more to say. Many times we've laughed together til we cried, without having to wonder what was even so funny in the first place. When we have nothing else to do we just meditate. In our own worlds, but the same.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

ok, let's try this again. your newer thread got closed, thanks to gel

what are john's and his species' views on spirituality?

do they have a favorite practice to enhance their spirituality? How exactly do they go about it? I want every little detail please.

thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I highly recommend that you don't post any pictures of him here. If he looks human, what's the point? It will only lead you to being ridiculed, nothing else.

Yes, there are many races of extraterrestrials that look just like us, and it's possible he could be one of them. Then again, he might not be. Just try talking to him, and getting to know him a bit better.

[edit on 22/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

Yes, you are correct, and it may lead to the capture of your friend, OP. I too have such a friend, she also dresses in a one piece jumpsuit with no zipper or buttons or any sort of fastener at all. She is slight, perhaps 4' 9", long coal black hair and black eyes. She comes to me at times, and tells me wonderful things about the afterlife and all who dwell there, and also more personal things, for my ears only. I would die before giving her up to TPTB. Anyway, i really do not think they could take her.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Morning all.. or whatever time it is on your side of the world. Be glad you can't catch a cold through the internet. I'm battling a nasty one.
Enough about me I guess.

How often do you see him?

John no longer lives on the farm. He is living in a nearby town with two of our mutual friends. Mary is one of the two. I believe she's been brought up already. Since this place is only a twenty minute drive to my school, this is where I stay most of the time, though technically I still live with my dad on the farm. So the answer here is, sometimes daily, sometimes once or twice a week.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Is there anything about him that is not "human like"?

Physically, yes, he has many characteristics that are definitely not human. Most of the time you wouldn't notice. He does a good job of hiding it and only shows to those he chooses. Not to say I mind naming off a few of his peculiarities. Let's see.. his hair grows really fast. At least two inches, a month! These days he trims it himself about once a week. As cliche as this one might sound, his ears are actually pointed on top. His eyes glow like a cat's in the right light, and can change colors dramatically right in front of you. He has a tongue but it's small compared to a human's, he can't even stick it out, it's that small. There are no obvious canine teeth.
Here's a good one. John doesn't have nipples. Instead of having regular 'breasts' like you would see on a guy, he has one straight set of muscles stretching over his chest with no indention in the middle. I think this is his most obvious difference. Don't worry though, he does have a belly button.
The last time we measured John's height and weight, he came out to be 6'8", but only weighed 115 lbs. He is by no means 'starving' like he used to be and seems to be at a healthy body weight. By looking I would guess his weight to break 200 easily, so what's the deal? I can't answer conclusively but the scales couldn't have been far off. He'll often sit or stand on things that would break under even my puny body. Also, Mary who is all of 5'1" and 90 lbs gets a kick out of giving him piggy-back rides.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Where are his family? and are you ever going to get to meet any of them?

Like I stated before, John was separated from his kind when he was very young. I'm not sure if even he knows the answer to this question, but I'm going to bring it up.
There was one incident this previous Christmas. We were all staying at my dad's house, when John walked through the door with someone none of us had met. It was a woman, slightly taller than John, with light skin and long sandy colored hair. It took us a minute to discover it was indeed a woman because, she was dressed in so many layers she looked like that marshmallow man in the tire commercials. We all immediately caught that vibe again.. the one you feel when you know John is hanging around nearby. This time it was much stronger. I knew immediately she was one of John's kind.
After John brought her in, she walked all throughout the house twice over, her eyes completely closed, then left as quickly as she arrived. The whole incident seems like a dream in retrospect but the others who were witness to that night, all agree that we saw the same thing. What was her name? Where did she come from? Where did she go? It seems I myself have more questions than answers on this topic.

what are john's and his species' views on spirituality?

Before I knew for sure who or what John was, our conversations would often go something like this:
Me: Are you some sort of angel?
John: Yes
Me: But I thought you were an alien
John: Yes
Me: Well are you from heaven, or outer space?
John: Both
And this was as far as I could get to understanding him for a long time. I just felt like I was chasing him in circles. It was when I stopped asking questions and learned to listen, not even with my ears that I began seeing the big picture. The whole time he was trying to show me how to live, just by example. Once I started following.. getting rid of all my selfish habits and opening my mind.. that was when the real progress started. By willpower alone I cleansed my body of all impurities, and my mind stopped. For once silence was just that. I stopped wanting to fill my head when I could fill my spirit instead.
The mind can help or hinder. In today's case I'm being hindered by this cold, or whatever it is I seem to have caught. Brain fog, sneezies and sweaties are distracting. I'm going to have to finish answering this specific question later, or even start over entirely. No point in deleting what I've already taken the time to type.
Here is something I stumbled upon back during my transition period. Axioms of Alchemy. This info seemed to help bump me to the next level. As for a little disclaimer: John has never once pointed me in any one 'religious' direction. Just because this particular text refers to ancient alchemy, that doesn't make it 'the way.' Together, John and I have referred to texts and knowledge of many different world religions. There is no right or wrong here. Since the page I linked to helped me through such a time of misunderstanding, I'm hoping it will do the same for someone else.

I'm going to see if I can't remedy this cold. In the meantime I'll be contemplating a better way of explaining this whole 'spirituality' thing. Would it be wrong to assume there is a definitive answer?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I love spamming my own threads!

second line!
Just kidding.
Just wanted to put this out there. I understand.. no, I am thankful for all the criticism. Noticed a few questions have sprouted from that crowd as well. I'll try to clear this up briefly.
If I wanted to write a novel, I would. I wouldn't post it on ATS either. Book critics are the harshest of all. I'm afraid there is more to say about John than I will ever have time to write, here or otherwise. That's why I'm asking for your questions, just to narrow things down a bit and make my task more manageable. I am here to share. I was told to share. I just don't know where to start, or where the truth lies between what's really unimportant. We all know it takes the right questions to get the right words. I'm not sure myself what it is I must share, but I have every intention of getting it out there.
If you're not interested, don't read! If you have an open mind, that doesn't mean you have to believe every word I say. I will do what I can for those who feel they need more convincing. Thanks everyone and keep the questions coming. I'll catch up eventually, promise!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I've enjoyed reading through the story.

I don't think anyone needs to see "contributing members" yell hoax at the top of their lungs with other added barbs. If I want to chalk something up as a hoax, I will. I don't need discrediting posts with little puking smiling faces to help me with that.

If you don't want to give it the time of day, then fly away little birdie. Or if you want to spend your day tearing into it, then I guess that's your prerogative too apparently. But I can't imagine anyone appreciating it.

Here's a question:

You at one point mentioned something about them becoming increasingly more present here in order to help us during some transitional period. What else can you specifically tell us about that transition period?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

Well,welcome back to the forum! I read your original posts and the replies, back when you first posted.

I always wondered where you went and if your friend was still around.

Keep posting updates and ignore the ignorant that may respond.There are many open minded people here too.

I too had I believe relationships with individuals not from this planet in my youth.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Still not over this flu-like thing I've got, but I wouldn't expect to be in just a few hours. My head is pounding, I feel practically disabled. Now I'm drinking some tea that will hopefully take the edge off soon. Sorry to make this the story of Ian's suffering.
I was looking forward to a busy morning of writing.. getting caught up or even ahead on all this. Instead it hurts to start a sentence. I'm pressing on, though. Remember when I said, there is no such thing as coincidence? I'm sure there is a reason, why I suddenly feel this sick, on this particular morning out of all others. I'll take it as a challenge and be glad for how things are. At least I am not lifting 100lb bales over my head today

do they have a favorite practice to enhance their spirituality? How exactly do they go about it? I want every little detail please.

John's got a thing for sacrifice. He will give every ounce of himself to help another, be it a person, animal, plant, or the universe in general. On top of all that, he refuses all credit or appreciation for his good deeds. He is in fact expecting nothing at all, except for a chance to do good in the first place. I thought it was all pretty silly at first. I don't claim to know, even now, the true meaning behind why he does these things, but I've certainly come to understand it enough to try to develop these traits in my self.
The problem with all mainstream religions, that I've seen, is nothing but pure selfishness. Not to label everyone as such.. there will always be those that are truly virtuous despite where they go on Sunday. Generally.. statistically.. the problem is selfishness. Is this a tangent? Don't know yet. Maybe this tea is helping?
Anyway..
John's preferred method of spiritual development is sacrifice. Putting himself last, always. There is a good reason for this.
The world we humans tend to perceive as outside, or separate from ourselves, is in fact the complete opposite. What we see, know and feel is all just a reflection of the inside. What I've recently read about holograms tends to back this up for me. If you do nothing but take for a lifetime, you are ultimately stealing from yourself. If you work to improve the world around you, and make it a place that spirit/god/light can penetrate, then that spirit encompasses you. There is nothing else. There is no inside, outside, or spoon.
I feel like I've reached a stalemate with words here. It's safe to say that everyone here can learn so much more from their own hearts than a few paragraphs would ever do justice.
Wonder if anyone would be up for some kind of scheduled group meditation?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You at one point mentioned something about them becoming increasingly more present here in order to help us during some transitional period. What else can you specifically tell us about that transition period?

Over the years Ive been on ATS I am able to see how obvious it is, just by reading the words of people from all over the world. The speculation is increasing. Things are happening on this Earth that have never been seen before, and can't be undone. Topics ranging from 2012 theories, and the recent oil leak, to the small ways we all change, all the time, all point to one thing. There will be an uprising to save the Earth. It has already begun but will become OBVIOUS before this summer is over. Humankind can NOT CONTINUE on its current trajectory.
Some of us have already made that change within ourselves. Others are so close to the verge of spiritual revolution, it will not be hard to show them the right direction. Still there are a few, who are in no way prepared for what is to come. That doesn't mean any one will be left out. We will be faced with many hardships and many of us won't survive. Death, let me assure you, is purely evolution in action.
How can one assume that out of all things that AREN'T nothing, only the living will BECOME nothing? Hard to sum up but, meditate on that thought if you can.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Still spamming but, delivering some material.
Here is something a little more solid, though not of the intelectual kind.
John does anything he sets his mind to. He is in fact what i call a pro in several fields. Many of them are irrelevant to this whole mess.. just things we all must learn to do in order to live here on this Earth.
Plowing through my memory, and my hard drive, I found some evidence of John's existence. One of his own creations.
Last Summer, Mary and I noticed John plucking nonchalantly on my dad's old acoustic guitar.It was then we decided to get him one of his own as a gift. We got him a national hollow body from the 50's. Nice stuff.
So, he practiced for a couple months, playing along with the likes of The Beatles mostly. Eventually he started randomly making his own music. One of my friends is a sound engineer, he brought his laptop over and recorded a rough draft of some pure John tunes. This one here is my all time favorite.

Obviously, he is no Jimmy Paige, but with only a few months experience playing, he's got some real talent. I hope you all can feel what I do when I hear this.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Sorry,siree quicktime does not work for me.

It wouldn't surprise me though he can create music.

Michio Kaku says music is the language of the universe.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Did these beings you saw in your youth resemble John at all, physically or otherwise? What was it about them that made you suspicious of their origins? Do they still appear in your life at random intervals, or, have you not seen them since?
If you dont mind me asking, that is. I'm curious as to what the general masses are like, of his species. John has an interesting difference from the others, he pretty much grew up under the Grey's control. I would love to know more of how this affected his personality, but I need a basis for comparison.
If there is anyone who believes they have had any contact whatsoever with John's kind, I'm begging you to share. As unimportant as general psychology might be to the scheme of things, I still have a weakness for certain topics.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Could be just a guy with amnesia .. Been a few cases of people being found with no recollection of who they are in both europe and asia .. With similar symptoms to what the op describes - though minus the blue jumpsuit bit..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

sacrifice? if one didn't live on planet a**hole, that'd be viable. how could I not be seperate from the a**holes everywhere? I guess even their spirituality isn't perfect also.

any techniques on how to meditate?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by reject]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

Hello siree. You said:

That's why I'm asking for your questions, just to narrow things down a bit and make my task more manageable. I am here to share. I was told to share. I just don't know where to start, or where the truth lies between what's really unimportant. We all know it takes the right questions to get the right words. I'm not sure myself what it is I must share, but I have every intention of getting it out there.

Is your point only to convey to us that he exists? (Which is not without significance or merit in and of itself, provided he is in fact extra terrestrial).

If you were to talk to John, and tell him you wanted to convey a message from or about him to a large group of people, what is it he would want us most to know? Either about himself, about us, or about our future on this planet?

Is there something important he would want to say to us?
Can you ask him, or do you already know what this might be?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join