It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This person may have just joined because they just found the ATS site.Not everyone knows of these type of sites. For the moment we should all give him the benefit of doubt.We live in strange times and a strange world.We humans are learning new things about our universe and ourselves. Some of it man cannot comprehend because of our limited mental ability.

He asked the person his age and he said to guess.How exactly would you convert his worlds method of counting time with our worlds way? I found a website some where that converts your earth age in to other planets orbital cycle around the sun and according to it I am just 3 on Venus. That is the number of revolutions the planet Venus has completed around the sun since I was born. What was he supposed to say?Heck a very large portion of this worlds population don't even know the date today,day of the week or their age.Time is a civilized man made concept.

DO YOU THINK ANY OF THESE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR AGE OR DATE OF BIRTH? They actually believe that the future is behind them and the past is in front,opposite of modern western thinking!

If he uses a glass or grasps something save it and see if you can pull a print off of it.Valiant Thor and his companions supposedly didn't have fingerprints.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
wow we chased off another potential good story because some of us are so unwilling to give someone a decent chance b4 we label them hoaxer jeebuz ppl give some of these guys a break or we wont have any members left to heckle and debunk and what fun would that be.... we shouldnt base our judgements on what ppl say or forgot to say we should wai till all the known evidence is on the table b4 we disect any of it

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Could be a crack fiend who spends the money on drugs and trips out on all the questions you ask

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well ... i have a problem to believe this thread ... at first you said that you saw an alien running and it/he (i'm not sure what is right ... lol) was short. Then you said you think that person is an alien but you said he's to big for you clothes. You know him 6 months and you don't know anything about him.
Sorry if i'm wrong...

Even if it's true there's almost no chance that he's comming from another planet ... at least i think so.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Have you tried sitting down with him and having a serious talk? Ask him what's going on and tell him that he can confide in you, but you have to promise to him that you won't alert any kind of authority figure, he needs to trust you before he can tell you anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by siree
there are no markings on his jumpsuit ....it is or was all one big piece and i can't find anywhere where it zips up or comes apart so before he cut it up i dunno how he got it on. it doesn't make any noise when he moves and it is kind of slippery i tried to grab his jacket by the sleeve but i couldn't hold on to it. he let me wear it in the snow

So he cut it up and THEN you wore it? And if you wore it, how come you didn't see how it fastened together?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

I hope, Siree, that you are not worried about the bickering going on here. This type of crap happens all the time, from what I can tell. You didn't start anything at all- except for an interesting thread, which some of us really appreciate. Just gotta ignore the negative and answer the intelligent questions.

Thanks very much for the compliment, Monsterenergy791! I'm glad to be here, and strive to make every post count.

To adrenochrome, I understand your reservations, and would like to point out that the OP has not just gone along with every suggestion. Jinni asked if the friend blinks, and on page three he states that the mystery man does blink. That was right in the beginning of defending his claims and it would seem a pretty easy one to go along with if that were the game. And it obviously took him a little while to get back to your lighter question b/c he had to get the chance to test it.

It seems like Siree might be backing off out of concern for safety. I think that's a wise choice. I'm still very interested in the herbs he uses; if you get him to teach you anything, Siree, let me know!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is a very interesting story and I greatly appreciate you sharing and answering a lot of the questions.

I for one, believe that your story is possible to be true.

And if not, then let it be whatever it may be.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
it's cool you guys didn't really scare me away and i could sit here and argue with you all day but that is not what i was asking for. i realize that it really is best to just keep my mouth shut. just don't want to get anyone in trouble including me.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think it is best that you do that then. For sake of John. You already have a great friendship with him. This has been a great experience reading your posts.

take care and if anything, be sure to write back if needed.

See ya around.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
Well ... i have a problem to believe this thread ... at first you said that you saw an alien running and it/he (i'm not sure what is right ... lol) was short. Then you said you think that person is an alien but you said he's to big for you clothes. You know him 6 months and you don't know anything about him.
Sorry if i'm wrong...

Even if it's true there's almost no chance that he's comming from another planet ... at least i think so.

People like you are the ones responsible to scare others off with comments like this one. You first need to read and comprehend what the OP had said in the past. He said that one night he and others saw lights, he went to check them out and that's when he saw this little being. He never said this little being is his friend currently labeled as an alien friend.
Get your facts straight before you start discouraging people around here.

I am not saying or claiming that his story is 100% accurate because I don't know and I have been following this like the rest of the members in here. What am saying is to give people like siree a chance to see if everything he's been experiencing with this guy is what we all want him to be. If in the long run it turns out to be not an alien, then at least we experienced something which is not so normal in us humans.

Cheers!

[edit on 26-7-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Hi Siree, I enjoyed your story, whether it is true or not. It sounds probable to me, but of course there is no way to confirm it. If it's all made up, I think you have done a great job. You could be a science fiction writer. If it's true, then good luck to you and your alien friend. Best regards.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If op was scared into keeping his mouth shut I doubt it was because people found him suspicious. He didn't seem preoccupied with convincing everyone that his story was accurate. The post by calcoastseeker that tried to pinpoint his location, whether correct or not, was probably what did it. Whether he's nuts or a regular person with reasonable questions, the possibility of losing his anonymity when discussing a question that would make anyone paranoid would cause anyone to clam up pretty quickly. When mentioning that he lived in east ky he made a point of not being more specific, it was dumb to try and press the issue.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Let me say, I believe your story.

John?! I know an alien named Bob. I think they take common human names so we can relate to them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
I know an alien to fixed a laundry machine to fee power back into the grid using capacitors.

He lives down the street and sounds just like your visitor. I think they are observers - scientists of some sort. They have different specialties, but a generalized working knowledge of our society and our physics.

One time I saw him carrying an old lady like Robin carried mariam. She was so happy.
I even saw him with five chickadees on each of his fingers and he was singing with them.

He helped us move a rock in our lawn by breaking it into pieces with a 1/2 pound ball-pean hammer. He said you just have to know about cleavage. LOL funny guy. That day our chipmunk followed him down the street at his side like a dog would it's master.

Another time I saw him Downtown giving a Homeless man a piggy-back to the bus-stop. Then he gave the guy his boots! In the middle of a Canadian Winter...

This guys was so different from anyone I have ever seen or known that he must have been an alien. Either that or he is just trying to lead by example.

High Strangeness in Southwestern Ontario

Edit: There Was A Time when I might have considered this person a Soviet Spy trying waaay too hard to integrate, But now I would have to say this guy is more like Forest Gump.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

So they're a bit like Third Rock From The Sun?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rebawake

we are making some tea recipes need to know where to send them though. and what kind of tea do you want to make, there are lots of different kinds some are nasty but they are all good for something.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Why don't you just post them here.Do you know what they are each for?
Why does he take them?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I believe there are 'aliens' that look identical to us and I believe there are aliens who can adapt to look like us.
The book of aliens even says they made us in their image, no?

However,
I in no size, shape or form believe one ounce of this story. It has the potential for a good novel and I suppose I would even buy it. Maybe at the end the reader could find out that the boy and the alien have matching DNA or something.
Maybe the so-called alien could turn out to actually be the boy who was abducted and raised by greys and has returned via time travel to try and stop his own abduction ? This could be why the boy is so intently interested in this mystery man.

In the boys attempt to discover himself he turns to an online site which tips off those grey people hovering in the woods to his where abouts.

Sound any good? I'd read it.

Props to the OP for the decent enough read.

btw,
Does anyone else think alan Colmbs from fox news looks like an alien ?
That chick who was clning for rael sure does.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by ShawNee922]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

Siree, I wish I could say you could u2u me, but I don't think either one of us has made it to 20 posts yet! At the rate I'm going, I might be able to u2u you in a week or two. You actually might beat me, and you could u2u me your e-mail if you do.

Alternatively, you could start a thread over in belowtopsecret. I'm not sure if it would go in health & wellness, food & cooking, or chit chat. Whatever; if you put it in the wrong place the mods will fix it. Just make sure you link to it here! you could link to this post in it OR you could just say "this guy working on my farm makes amazing herbal remedies from plants he picks in the woods!"

as for which kinds, I am interested in ANY of them, and particularly which plants to gather for what. I have been hunting wild mushrooms for a couple of years and have been thinking about getting some guides for wild herbs & veggies. I fully believe we have medicinal sources right in our back yard but we lack or have lost the knowledge to use them.

thanks for working on it!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by siree
reply to post by rebawake

we are making some tea recipes need to know where to send them though. and what kind of tea do you want to make, there are lots of different kinds some are nasty but they are all good for something.

Does he make nettle tea?

To the above poster, don't be so ignorant.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join