It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

So your main story is that your family has been giving a likely bum some money for working, and the minor side story is that 'oh by the way' you chased an alien through the woods?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Once again ..more BS

Nothing to back up story. OP is never to be heard from again.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Case closed.

Again.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
ok there are tons of questions for me to answer now and i probly can't answer them all at once but i will elaborate.
my name is ian and i am 20 yrs old. me and my dad and sis live on this farm in western kentucky. my mom died of cancer when i was 12. i do not want to say where exactly we live since who knows if this guy is a criminal or what and it is pretty illegal hiring someone without id or anything.
i would say he is about 6 and a half feet tall which is not too tall to be a human. his eyes are a mix of blue gray and green and he does blink. and he can talk, i asked him if he could and he said no which was pretty funny. he listens a lot and i think he understands english pretty good. he speaks some spanish too because we have a lot of hispanics working here. when he does talk he has a real deep voice and kinda sounds like a british accent. he talks really slow but mostly when i ask him a question he just stares off into nothing like he doesn't hear me. he always looks really sad. he doesn't like to talk about where he is from.
i don't think he will let me take a picture of him and i don't really want to. i don't think it would help because he looks pretty normal.
it is mostly the way he acts and moves around. and the things he eats. he only eats fruits and veggies that we grow here. my friend brought some corn from walmart and he wouldn't eat it. once he took two bites of spagetti and threw up for an hour. sometimes he eats leaves and grass. i don't think he eats very much though and he doesn't sleep too much either. he works about 16 hours a day and the rest of the time he mostly spends just sitting around my house doing nothing. he just sits there all the time. it's pretty weird. if he has telepathic powers then they are not like you'd think. i never hear words in my head like he is answering me but when he is around i get a funny feeling and sometimes i can tell he is close even if i can't see him because i can just feel it.
i will try to write more later sorry i do not use the computer very much. i don't think i answered all the questions but i will keep trying.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No please tell us more about this guy. There are some people who are still very interested

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I also think posting a picture isn't a great idea. It would do nothing but bring a potentially troubled, but perfectly *human* being's picture into an unnecessarily needed situation. No need to do that in my opinion.
He seems content to be in the situation he is in, and I think it is mighty kind of your family to help him out the way you are.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

At least you came back to elaborate a bit more on your story.

Thanks for that.

I was worrying you just created this thread to gain attention, I see that is less likely (but always a possibility though).

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by siree
i would say he is about 6 and a half feet tall which is not too tall to be a human. his eyes are a mix of blue gray and green and he does blink. and he can talk, i asked him if he could and he said no which was pretty funny. he listens a lot and i think he understands english pretty good. he speaks some spanish too because we have a lot of hispanics working here. when he does talk he has a real deep voice and kinda sounds like a british accent. he talks really slow but mostly when i ask him a question he just stares off into nothing like he doesn't hear me. he always looks really sad. he doesn't like to talk about where he is from.

Hmm... no, not too tall for a human, and his eye colour isn't too strange for a human. What about his hair? And how old is he?

Have you ever seen him do anything extraordinary, like when you said he ran off really fast?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

The details are interesting, but if you're asking our opinion about whether he's an alien just based on that kinda stuff we're in no way qualified to come to any conclusions. So far the only thing I can guess is that you have an illegal immigrant working for your dad, who has some odd food intolerances.

But if this was a movie the plucky boy-hero character would pull out a star map, and the alien dude would point out where he comes from. Perhaps you don't have a star map, but if you have something similar like anything with pictures of space on it, maybe you could leave it hanging around and see if it sparks his interest.

Additionally I don't believe you're a hoaxer, maybe your imagination is running wild a bit though
But whether he is or isn't an alien, I really doubt he would be violent at all, so don't worry about that (if you are)

[edit on 23-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Has he ever answered anything you've asked? Didn't he tell you anything about his family or friends or something from his past?

Too bad you can't post his picture though.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Many years back, I met a man that was very strange. He asked me for a ride, but there was something very wrong. He was standing in the rain, with the water hitting his face and running in his eyes, but he wouldn't blink!! I did consider giving him a ride at first, but he creeped me out too much with the not blinking at all thing. When I got home, I told my husband about it and he described the guy down to every detail, including what was in his pocket. My husband said he could just "see" him. The whole experience was very disturbing to me, still is even 24 yrs later. Do you know what he was?? Can you help me explain this??

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nice. Could you describe him more in details, you already did, but I think that every small thing can be important. Try to ask him some questions, and study him more carefully.
But how is it that he's been living with you for 6 months and you still don't know anything about him.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i have seen him do lots of crazy stuff. he does run pretty fast. he is not scared of the bulls because he always outruns them. they used to be pretty spooked around him but now they seem to like him alright. he climbs trees like a monkey and he seems strong but it hink he is happier when he can just sit around.
he is 27 yrs old at least i think because when i asked him he told me to guess and he said i was right. he has black hair and it was really weird until my friend cut it for him. it's mostly straight but frizzy.
my sister has a lot of weird books and he reads a lot of the astrology books and he likes to read about religion too. she tried to start a convo with him about the books once but he just looked at her like she was crazy. sometimes he doesn't seem to care about stuff but you can tell when you get a reaction out of him even though he doesn't show it. he tried to use the internet once but the computer messed up and now it doesn't work right anymore. maybe he did something to it.
sometimes i think that he is here to spy on us because he just watches people all the time and all our phones have been making weird noises like they are tapped. i don't feel like i should worry though but maybe he is using mind control? the girl he is friends with her name is mary. she says he is harmless. when she comes over they always run off somewhere. i don't think she is an alien though even though she is kinda weird. she doesn't live far from me so i asked her about the weird lights and stuff that used to happen and she said that they took her in her sleep and did all kinds of weird stuff to her! i think i believe her, she seems scared all the time and we used to go to school together and she wasn't always like that. that is one reason why i think john is an alien because she acts like she knew him before i did and they seem close. i don't know really.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

he listens a lot and i think he understands english pretty good.

but mostly when i ask him a question he just stares off into nothing like he doesn't hear me.

So he listens alot than mostly stares off like he doesn't hear. Ok!

I have a younger sister who when I speak to her she doesn't hear me either and looks out into the void of life as if she is somewhere else. In fact I let her have it not long ago about that. When I talk to her she doesn't hear me and totaly acts as if she is not here.

Here's what I said to her after I had told her something I expected an answer back on. Hey, why the f when I talk to you, you are like in another world and not hearing me.

That brought her back into reality for awhile. But she drifted back out again. I can only guess she is shutting out the reality of living and refuses to listen to all the bs of life.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh, so he seems really strong and fast, and some strange stuff happens when he's around.

So you've known Mary for a long time, but when they are together it seems that they have known eachother longer?
He speaks english and spanish. Could you ask him if he speaks any other language?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i am not very good friends with mary. we went to school together but we never hung out. her house is the only one on our road besides this one but she never came over until john brought her here one day. she comes over here looking for him when he is not here. sometimes he runs off and no one knows where he is.
i have to go now so i can't answer any more questions until tomorrow. i will try to ask john some of your squestions though and see what he says.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Does that dude look Italian? Is he muscular? Do you still have his jump suit scraps? Does he cook anything unusual?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Okay, this thread is dead to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaaaaaaaaaade
Okay, this thread is dead to me.

I know your new here and I would just like you to know one-line posts on ATS is not allowed and moderators could give you a warn.
And ATS encourages posts of the highest quality or a good quality (and quantity doesn't hurt either).

For more info., visit the T & C page here: handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i would suggest calling the authorities. you cant have this stranger continue to live around you without identifying hmiself or giving you some story, some background, some sometHNG!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join