It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I hope you all understand that the video is not ACTUAL FOOTAGE but only a re-enactment. I really hope you all knew this. This was not witnessed at the time of the shooting only after he was called into the office with the intel guys. Then it was shown and taken away. This is not anything but a re-enactment that I saw for the first time in OUT OF THE BLUE.

AS-

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Assuming this is real, they're merely trying to ACT like our saviors... that their purpose here is to save humanity from destroying ourselves, but to enslave us are their true intentions. Just my opinion

By the way, that beams looks like what many witnesses describe... flagged.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Right. Did someone think it was the "real original" video?

The original is probably collecting dust inside a vault in the CIA basement.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ufo reality]

link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Are they trying to save us?

Let's hope so, because we sure as hell can't save ourselves right now when our government is working against the will of the people.

Really, things are so bad we're praying for alien intervention. Who would've thought we'd sink so low?!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Alethia]

link   

Originally posted by Springer
For those who don't pay attention:

The actual video was confiscated by the CIA (according to the man who shot it)... The video of the missile and the UFO is a RECREATION.

Springer...

Thanks for clarifying because I only looked at the video and did not listen to the audio.

So that makes it even less credible. Not only is it a recreation but we only have the word of one person and no original video.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by WhatTheory]

link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Yea, that is amazing! So something is definitely" up ". But now I'm wondering if some of these guys are actually here fore the role of super heroes.

link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Wow a bunch of whining in the second video.

-Kdial1

link   

This video combined with the testimony of these former Air Force officers is one of the BEST in Ufology in my humble opinion.

Springer...

It's a re-enactment of it! The video is not real. Jeeeeezzzzzzz. Does anyone on here even care or do any of the actual "research" concerning the subject matter??? Guess not!

AS-

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's interesting to be sure.

I still think Stanton Friedman is just trying to sell another book.

I think 'ufologists' would get a lot more respect if they didn't look like crazy serial killer clowns.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

The government has a lot of power. There is just no way your gonna get out alive with something they don't want the rest of the world to see or know about. The closest thing you have here is an actual witness.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

I have to agree with A SINCLAIR.

Besides, this was already discussed at length over the weekend here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

in a post started by ufo reality.

The footage in the "Split Screen" IS NOT the actual footage that was
"confiscated".

Also, please remember most of this testimony is from late sixties.
Since most of you weren't even born yet, you can't you imagine how memories can fade.

Now where the heck are my car keys?

No offense to OP but, the headline is mis-leading.
I suggest / request that it be changed.

Glad you amassed some quick points.

regards....kk

P.S. I am a True Believer but I just like getting facts straight.
As I said before, Absence of Proof is not Proof of Absence.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nice Pocky.
The Malmstrom issue has been covered before but this certainly sheds new light on the subject along with the Vandenberg details. Quite frankly how much longer can the US govt cloak the issue of extra terrestrial activity. The evidence in these cases is extremely compelling. Its almost a relief knowing a higher order 'may' have the ability to render items of war as useless.

brill

[edit on 22-7-2008 by brill]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Well, I guess the UFO did a piss poor job because it did not destroy anything. There was only a beam of light and nothing blew up.

That is not correct WhatTheory, this is what happened.
They where testing a ballistic missile with a dummy warhead on top of it, and after the UFO has fired some beams of “light” at the top of the missile the dummy warhead tumbled out of space.

Like a warning such as; we don’t allow you humans to put nuclear warheads in space.

Source; the testimony of professor Robert Jacobs in the book Disclosure of Dr. Steven Greer.

[edit on 22/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

For those who don't pay attention:

The actual video was confiscated by the CIA (according to the man who shot it)... The video of the missile and the UFO is a RECREATION.

Springer...

Thank you for clearing this up.

link   
It looks like the masses are being prepped for disclosure!

I never imagined Larry King would play a part in all of this. But if you think about it, it kinda makes sense. He has such a wide audience, and is an accepted as a credible part of mainstream media.

link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I think that it is worthy of being brought up. This could be happening right now, but our only knowledge that it ever happened at all is from this witness, who was told to never speak of it, back then. The way that UFO moved seems much like other UFOs that I have seen, they are very flexible and shape-shift super fast. Now, what we saw was in real slow motion. I think that what we should look at again, in fast motion it would look like that white UFO that was taped in Stephenville, Texas, the one everybody thought was writing symbols in the sky, to send a message to us.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The science guy is such a tool. Does he want an android to screw him before he allows himself to question the government on this issue?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I agree I think the govt is allowing disclosure to slowly leak so there is little or no culture shock.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Haha lmao!

I think he is trying to be a healthy skeptic or just save face

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Looking at the trail of posts it looks to me like most people assumed this was actual footage. Some even remarked how this was one of the best videos they ever saw. I think the corrections that followed were due to embarrassment. Makes you wonder.

AS-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join