It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am pleased that Larry King has allowed this to be examined. The current media seem more open to unuxplained incidents, and allow us as viewers to be privy to what in the past fell in a crack to narrow minded censors. I also admire CNN's Glen Beck for not being afraid to say What!!! or ["this makes blood shoot out of my eyes " at the stuff going on out there. CNN was always playing behind thye green door 24/7 as I spent my USA early years as an intellligence analyst they have always been on the forfront of intrell collection Safteynet..

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One thing that I did note:
They stated that this is happening in several countries. UFOs are shutting down warheads.

This is just speculation on my part, but I don't think they are trying to save humans from destroying each other. More likely they are trying to save the planet from us. Maybe they're after our resources? If we destroy the environment with nuclear radiation it would render some resources useless to them.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I like the idea that maybe there are some marginally benevolent aliens out there who in fact
can seize control of nuclear weapons systems around the globe and disable them. If they're
not going to show up with cures for the nasty diseases which plague us, give us free energy,
and lead us into a new age, maybe they can at least stop us from lobbing nukes at one another.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I used to like the "Science Guy". Not anymore. I watched all the videos and think those guys were telling the truth. You can tell by the anger when "Science Guy" spins his denial crap.

Anybody have a link to the French ufo disclosure info?

Dan

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe they are practising shutting down missiles (testing our defence ability) , before they invade?.

The ufo firing the beam is a great video, a smoking gun. I am joking I know it is just a reconstruction, shame on you people watching it without sound.

Video no 2 is great, dont see many debunkers getting ripped to shreds and being made like they are the crazy ones here in the UK.

Bill just could not keep up with explaining the evidence away.

Okay he did have a go, but I think it was a feeble attempt at getting people on his side. Why was there not a hard hitting debunker, Bill looked like he was just thrown in there, and did not seem very strong at holding his theories, I just had a feeling he was not sure himself, he even stated that there could be ufos visiting, so why try and debunk them?.

One of the best tv debates I have seen.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meeep.
Can i just say that the gentleman in video 2 that is off site attacking Bill should be ashamed. That is the problem with this entire freakin planet and that is understanding. Bill never once called any of them liars, his entire point was that its difficult to go from unidentified to alien. That man was just cracking jokes at what he did, throwing around credentials...i bet that guy doesnt have an emmy in his trophy case.

I agree that a bit more civility would have been nice.

On the other hand, to come on national TV and discuss a matter that he has minimally researched and done zero fact checking on, and then say that because he can find a bit of information (which he has not verified in any meaningful way) that might conflict with the inferences made by examining and weighing the evidence, and thereby conclude that guests did not really not know what they were talking about, probably warranted a smack down. Seriously, the guy implied a refrigerator lost power so the triple redundant power backup system on the nuclear arsenal went down. What a joke. (And why wasn't he wearing his suit with all of the $$$$$$ signs all over it. "The government is giving away millions . . . . " Sorry could not help myself.)

He misstates their point as well - other guests(not S. Freidman) were not saying these were aliens, they were saying that it was not current or modern man's technology and were something "other, i.e. unidentified.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Lots of larry King stuff on ATS lately.

Is Larry going to be the next cleb to come out and say "Yea' im a member of ATS"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The video doesn't really prove anything.

It is interesting though, that on June 20th of this year, Russia and the US came very close to Nuclear War. Reports indicate the US fired a missle from ND and was taken out in much the same manner as on the LK video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Also, please remember most of this testimony is from late sixties.
Since most of you weren't even born yet, you can't you imagine how memories can fade.

Certain memories that are induced out of shock, adrenaline and awe are not forgotten so easily. I bet you can ask anyone who lived at the time where they were when JFK was shot and they would remember. It's not just an average blah memory but something that was extraordinary enough for this man to still be talking about it and with such fire almost 45 years later. I hardly doubt this is something he'd forget anytime soon. He even remembers the exact words the Major was saying to him with certainty it seems.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Veritas Aequitas]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Promecus

I appreciate that you ID your thoughts as speculation. ( I wish S. Freidman would stick to calling his thoughts speculation when discussing something other than evidence.)

I speculate that if the evidence showing UFO visitation for at least several hundred years is correct, that the UFO operators have had the means and technology to do whatever they have wanted to us for that long as well. There would be no reasonable reason to wait for us to get "advanced" technology and then stop it just so they could have access to some resource. They could have wiped us out a long time ago with a simple virus if that was the case. If they wanted to harm us, I think they would have already.

I also speculate that there is no unique resource here, (just exploded star matter like everywhere else). I just think that we are different and interesting. My basis for this speculation is totally self centered - when I got my first tricycle, I rode it around my block. When I got a bike I rode it around the neighborhood. When I got a car I drove everywhere I could. If I had a plane I'd fly all over the world. If I had a space ship I'd be off as far as it would take me.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Aequitas

Also, please remember most of this testimony is from late sixties.
Since most of you weren't even born yet, you can't you imagine how memories can fade.

Certain memories that are induced out of shock, adrenaline and awe are not forgotten so easily. I bet you can ask anyone who lived at the time where they were when JFK was shot and they would remember. It's not just an average blah memory but something that was extraordinary enough for this man to still be talking about it and with such fire almost 45 years later. I hardly doubt this is something he'd forget anytime soon. He even remembers the exact words the Major was saying to him with certainty it seems.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Veritas Aequitas]

Agreed - also this is much more credible than an "eye witness" sighting. These guys were serious military personnel with special clearances gained through their record of reliability. This was their job, there were interviews, debriefings, reports etc. for some and for others the order that "this never happened" (and psych reviews I'd bet were done at some point for a lot of the guys). This is why I think the Disclosure Project is so compelling - a bunch of sober, reliable people with long track records, discuss what they did and saw on their jobs and sometimes their entire career. Not simply a one shot unexpected wow experience.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Great post Pocky!
For one of the few times in memory MSM seems to actually be giving an opportunity for those witnessing multiple events to air their experiences.
It was a delightful change of pace to see "Bill Nye, the science guy" wearing a face full of virtual pie!
Best Regards
Luminaught

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Larry does it again!

He's becoming more and more of a UFO conspiracy master it seems. I hardly see his shows (even ones about UFOs), I think I'll start to watch more.

starred and flagged by the way

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Excellent thread and some really great vids... It still kind of shocks me that this is making CNN news on Larry King no less... I know he's been on a UFO kick lately but I'm begining to believe that we may be getting just a taste of what is to come. I'm not sure what Larry's ratings are but there HAS TO BE a lot of people watching his show.... maybe some of them will open up their eyes to whats been going on in our country for the last 60-70 years

Just off the top of my head.... How many of you could see Larry King as an inside man for the US governement... and he's been informed to start doing this with his show... turning in the UFO direction as a prelude to full disclosure???? I know alot of you have the same thoughts about it but I'm starting to believe that I may see the US spill a little truth in my lifetime....

Its more than likely my good nature and wishful thinking getting the best of me again.....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This was really great, that "scientist" really summed up science as of today, I mean have you ever encountereed such childish denial and ignorance, and I frikin cant stand the patronizing attitude of seth shostack, I mean hes at the head of SETI, youd think his enthusiasm would outstrip all on this matter.

But no, as far as Im concerned, SETI, just like NASA, is merely a smokescreen programme, feeding eth public BULL#.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

This is the name of this thread. The topic (suposedly) the videoclip
showed on Larry King during Bob Jacobs' talk to ilustrate the narration
and taken from Out of the Blue documentary. Several members said
this videoclip is a recreation from the documentary but not bothered to
post a single link to show the actual Out of the Blue segment therefore
the response is incomplete. I will post the link so Pocky can see those
white words saying Animated Simulation that the Larry King production
did'nt show or removed on the show and I wonder why ?

Here at 0:50 sec. after Gordon Cooper.

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outlawstar
This was really great, that "scientist" really summed up science as of today, I mean have you ever encountereed such childish denial and ignorance, and I frikin cant stand the patronizing attitude of seth shostack, I mean hes at the head of SETI, youd think his enthusiasm would outstrip all on this matter.

But no, as far as Im concerned, SETI, just like NASA, is merely a smokescreen programme, feeding eth public BULL#.

i honestly think the one who was childish throughout the entire videos was the man offset...cracking jokes at the mans livelihood. The entire problem when you set a few skeptics and few guys who are hardcore believers. You will never get anywhere because the skeptics are going to use exactly what Nye did and the firm believers aren't even going to listen to what the skeptics have to say, its a never ending cycle. Many want UFOlogy to become a science and when you start looking at is a science you cant use hearsay and what not.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Are they trying to save us?

Or disarm us so we dont destroy the territory they are about to take. I think they may be terraforming earth for themselves...its what the chemtrail phenomenon is all about.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Hat Tip and a Star from me Free Spirit...thanks for the link.

It was pointed out on Page 1 of this thread by an anonymous poster regarding the "Out of the Blue" source footage and also in the other thread which was started immediately following the telecast.

But you are the only one to provide link. Great job.

Your link CLEARLY illustrates why the topic of this post is deceptive.

But I suppose people just don't take the time to research or read lately.

It is so obvious that school is on Summer Break.

regards........kk

[edit on 22-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join