It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The entire problem when you set a few skeptics and few guys who are hardcore believers. You will never get anywhere because the skeptics are going to use exactly what Nye did and the firm believers aren't even going to listen to what the skeptics have to say, its a never ending cycle.

It is a never ending cycle and creates a false equivalency of the 2 sides, UNLESS they examine the facts and throw out false (the BS that NYE was talking. )

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Since we don't have an actual video yet, I'm not as convinced just by the words of these others. Some have suggested projectt Blue Beam more recently and others trans dimensionals etc.

But, when we have videos that can be done this way through CGI that noone is capable of prooving either way, we'll have to wait for a more personal fly-over in our own towns.

If Bush was to have a meeting at the UN and disclose these as actual otherworldly visitations etc. He might then just pardon all those involved in past cover-ups. (still living?)

And thanks for the deja vu

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

What other celebrities do you know of that are ATS members? I'm assuming Charlie Sheen could be one of them. Larry King would be safe to not say, if he is, but I doubt it. Maybe he has been listening to Coast2coastam and that is why he is making these shows. Such topics may have sparked his interest. Because of his continuous airing of UFO topics, I'm starting to believe his ratings are going up. I really hope he is safe.

Stewart Swerdlow says Tim Russert is dead because things he did were not in accordance with what the Elite wanted. As well as some other media figure that just died recently. I don't know all about these guys lives, but I would say Larry King needs to watch out. Especially with this particular show. I hope you guys have noticed how vibrant he is for his age. I am looking out for this man, if something odd happens to him, I'm gonna point the finger, just because of the topics he's been bringing up lately. I hope he has a good fortress around him, because this is dangerous territory.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's true, our interstellar family is trying to save ourselves from ourselves.

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads (Revelation 7:3)

Until the 144,000 are gathered, our extra-terrestrial parents will protect us from the great aggressors among our kind. The 144,000 are various people in the past who have done great, selfless acts for humanity; those alive now who are peaceful and active for the peace of our world; and those who follow the last prophet, Raël

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I saw this on CNN's Larry King 3 nights ago. I am very pleased to see that somebody posted it on Youtube. I saw this On the CNN website yesterday, but I heard people comment being appalled that www.cnn.com would have UFO stories of this nature on their front page.

So here it is guys. Give this sucker plenty of hits. I have never seen a video where a UFO is actively destroying an atomic weapon. And guess what, according to these experts, they haven't only been destroying US artillery, they've been doing it with other countries. Are they trying to save us?

djYSiwIZ69I&feature=related

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Pocky]

It's total rubbish.

The SOFTWARE in the missiles experienced COMMON CAUSE SYSTEMATIC FAILURE. Why all missiles? Because they all probably had the same software and the conditions that triggered the systematic fault was the same for all failed missiles.

It's absolutely pathetic how the government is blaming UFOs for wasting tax payers money on crap defence software.

The guy in the video said it couldn't happen - he is obviously ignorant or lying.

If they said it was because they developed the systems wrong there would be an uproar but if they say it was a UFo the public say oh, 'ok', cool.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Why would something have to blow-up? Doesn't that defeat the idea of deactivating the bomb? If anything, the fact that the bomb would explode would mean a lot of danger for the craft, which is still valuable even if it carries no entities inside of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger_tts

The entire problem when you set a few skeptics and few guys who are hardcore believers. You will never get anywhere because the skeptics are going to use exactly what Nye did and the firm believers aren't even going to listen to what the skeptics have to say, its a never ending cycle.

It is a never ending cycle and creates a false equivalency of the 2 sides, UNLESS they examine the facts and throw out false (the BS that NYE was talking. )

I'm not trying to defend Nye but the other guy wasn't even open to the IDEA that it was not alien. He didn't even try and rationalize with him. All he tried to do was publicly humiliate him.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

"The guy in the video said it couldn't happen - he is obviously ignorant or lying."

How is he obviously ignorant or obviously lying? Do you have proof?

Do you really believe the theory you have presented about what testimony would be more pleasing has not been speculated many times in the past? How about this, if the military, instead of lying and portraying UFOs as possibly hostile, had decided to say, "Hey, it was a software failure, but we have the brains that can solve that and in the process improve the software and hardware... So, be careful Russia!". Wouldn't that produce an even more positive reaction from people, as they would say, "Hell yeah, that's our government... we have the brightest people in the world!!!"

Don't call people liars and ignorant just because you are uncomfortable with the availability of evidence, blame the U.S. Government's inability to make themselves trust-worthy after all the cover-ups that have been revealed and I don't mean UFO related only.

Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Promecus

"They stated that this is happening in several countries. UFOs are shutting down warheads. "

They didn't say warheads are being deactivated in every country, they said that every military power is having situations with UFOs, in many cases deactivation of equipment and such things.

Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes the great 'disclosure' is coming. If such an event is planned as seems likely, then what are the odds that the government explanation will be even close to the truth?

My answer is pretty close to zero. O they may throw in a few incidental facts to buttress their story but it will certainly be a form of deception. That is what I think the disclosure event is going to be, a grand deception.

My guess is that 99% of the 'alien' flying saucer sightings are of terrestrial origin, probably even manufactured by human governments. However I propose the idea that there may be non-human civilizations that share this earth with us, perhaps even in another dimension. I say this because, as has been well documented by real UFO researchers such as Jacques Vallee, the UFO phenomenon is more of a spiritual phenomenon than a tech. phenomenon. In other words it is almost better studied from the point of view of demonology than from the point of view of high tech.

In fact just look at some of Stephen Greer's ravings. The space brothers are described more like spirits than high tech. aliens.

I am convinced disclosure = deception. The UFO disclosure will be used to disrupt world religions and political power structures to usher in the new world order. They will try to fake some civilization of 'benevolent' aliens, who will then try to remake our worldview into the desired image.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sllapur
reply to post by Jinni

"The guy in the video said it couldn't happen - he is obviously ignorant or lying."

How is he obviously ignorant or obviously lying? Do you have proof?

Do you really believe the theory you have presented about what testimony would be more pleasing has not been speculated many times in the past? How about this, if the military, instead of lying and portraying UFOs as possibly hostile, had decided to say, "Hey, it was a software failure, but we have the brains that can solve that and in the process improve the software and hardware... So, be careful Russia!". Wouldn't that produce an even more positive reaction from people, as they would say, "Hell yeah, that's our government... we have the brightest people in the world!!!"

Don't call people liars and ignorant just because you are uncomfortable with the availability of evidence, blame the U.S. Government's inability to make themselves trust-worthy after all the cover-ups that have been revealed and I don't mean UFO related only.

Peace and Love

No it wouldn't. You have a lot to learn in terms of politics and money.

To let the world know they they screwed up the software would imply too many unprofessional realities that would put it under the spot light.

I certainly do believe in UFOs, I've seen them myself so I don't need to see someone else's evidence for it. But I believe people are abusing this phenomenon for their own purposes.

Oh, and UFOs aren't alien they are home grown. If you understand that everything falls into place.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am with Bill; quite a step to conclude anything. Also I believe that Larry King is jeopardizing his reputation with all of these crackpots. Yep I said it crackpots, still no concrete evidence of anything but stupidity. Not one small piece of real evidence in 60 years of “research”. And then these idiots attack the only person who has an intelligent answer, no wander they think it’s an alien craft, THEY WANT TO.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I really think that these Larry King UFO specials are just a result of fad ratings. Any major media about UFO brings great ratings but you must remember that it brings just as many non believers scoffing at it as well (hence the moronic skeptics). The UFO stuff is hot right now but next year I can guarantee it will be forgotten

I have always been fascinated with the reality of the UFO phenomenon but I really believe that the majority of the population could care less. They are conditioned to view it as a joke, and it just doesn't affect their lives in any way. For instance when I watched Larry King on Fri, I said to my girlfriend "look at this evidence" she just laughed and said "come on how can you believe that".

I believe that this is the mindset of the populous and as a result we will probably never see disclosure at least not in our lifetime, because most people are conditioned not to care or ask questions about it. As the Romans said "keep the people distracted and feed them garbage"...and for the most part(besides some recent good UFOs info) that's what the media does........feed us garbage.

FYI the video with the missile is a recreation from the movie "Out of the Blue"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

i will say liar because that is what i think, none of them have the evidence it takes here on ATS to prove that flatulence exists. and itis not evidence it is testimony.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

Hold up, Transfomers 2 and Watchmen are coming out next year. You really think UFOs are gonna be dieing down soon? My gut feeling is NO. If anything it hasn't reached its peak. These new movies and show topics are just gonna make people look up at the sky more. Sure more people will own a digital camera or cell cam next year. These factors are only increasing the amount of evidence that people will have to back their claims.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by luxor311

Hold up, Transfomers 2 and Watchmen are coming out next year. You really think UFOs are gonna be dieing down soon? My gut feeling is NO. If anything it hasn't reached its peak. These new movies and show topics are just gonna make people look up at the sky more. Sure more people will own a digital camera or cell cam next year. These factors are only increasing the amount of evidence that people will have to back their claims.

You can take millions of UFO pictures all day long. The truth will never be disclosed until one of the these UFOs are caught (by the public), shown and analysed (by the public).

Forget disclosure it ain't happening. If you want the truth then the civilians have to get it themselves.

No, photos won't do, we need the real deal for a disclosure.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
all and all, Its a New Sport.

Thats about it, Gotta find something that will entertain the Non-Sports Fanatics.

Next will be another Britney Like Star being hounded by press untill she messes up then we will be seeing larry talking about that,

Tisk Tisk Tisk, Still, this was more of a High School debate session then any disclosure or Fact finding Mission.

Not to mention Humans are Flippin Slow. We have all the Elements we could ever want to create Whatever we want, yet we make Mindless Crap for the masses in the sake of the dollar. Yeah Thats such a Ideal way to promote growth an Opportunities in New Technology.

More like Make the masses Dumber an ever focusing on new ways to make money of making the masses even dumber!

Still Waiting for that Vogan Construction Fleet to Build that Bypass.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
all and all, Its a New Sport.

Thats about it, Gotta find something that will entertain the Non-Sports Fanatics.

Next will be another Britney Like Star being hounded by press untill she messes up then we will be seeing larry talking about that,

Tisk Tisk Tisk, Still, this was more of a High School debate session then any disclosure or Fact finding Mission.

Not to mention Humans are Flippin Slow. We have all the Elements we could ever want to create Whatever we want, yet we make Mindless Crap for the masses in the sake of the dollar. Yeah Thats such a Ideal way to promote growth an Opportunities in New Technology.

More like Make the masses Dumber an ever focusing on new ways to make money of making the masses even dumber!

Still Waiting for that Vogan Construction Fleet to Build that Bypass.

I agree and it's an age-old problem. Avoid TV and media it's no good for you.

I call for a TV and Radio AMNESTY!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger_tts
Agreed - also this is much more credible than an "eye witness" sighting. These guys were serious military personnel with special clearances gained through their record of reliability. This was their job, there were interviews, debriefings, reports etc. for some and for others the order that "this never happened" (and psych reviews I'd bet were done at some point for a lot of the guys). This is why I think the Disclosure Project is so compelling - a bunch of sober, reliable people with long track records, discuss what they did and saw on their jobs and sometimes their entire career. Not simply a one shot unexpected wow experience.

Yes, and in fact if these men had to appear in court for any other reason their testimonies would be greatly appreciated and respected.

Back to that video. Bill Nye is a Scientist. So he should have disproved all of these men scientifically which he could not and did not do. Anyone can merely say the "you weren't there so you can't prove what you saw" crap.
He thought it was just mere chance that these nukes went out the same time as UFOs were spotted around the base. But he could not back this up with science and reason that all 10 went out which is impossible on their own. I highly doubt they have all the nukes on the same power grid for starters. And as the guy on there said, they have back up generators and such.

He also pulled out that lame 'freedom of information act' sheet where he tried to explain how they simply black out the names of people's addresses and telephone numbers. I mean why the hell would he even say and do a stupid thing like that when time after time after time, we have seen these papers with the entire page blacked out except for a sentence here and there. It seems he was just on there to cause friction so I believe that's why Larry King has him on there unfortunately. He's not a good debater when it comes to UFOs.

About his example and the camera on every street corner. Sure that example would work if we had a camera on every street corner staring at the sky. The truth is, it isn't the same comparing it to many people owning video cameras. I mean, how many people carry around a cam corder. And I'm talking about a really good one that is able to take sharp footage. Not many I'm sure. We all have crappy cell phone video cameras at our reach most of the time so is why any object looks terribly out of focus. It's not like the UFOs are everywhere and when they do show up,

A) They have to be low enough to get a good view.
B) Be near your home where you may keep your video cam.
C) Remain long enough for you to get your cam corder.

All of these things put together are still pretty rare. And when excellent footage does show up, people doubt it because it's too good. Or it's inconclusive as to what it is even if it's clear as a heck so it still remains a UFO. Saying it's intelligent life from another planet would be impossible to admit for any skeptic. Even me to be honest if I were looking at one clear video that can't be proven a hoax. But when you put every story, picture, testimony from good reliable sources, it is not so hard for me to say it after all.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Veritas Aequitas]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Aequitas

Any person who has any knowledge knows that you can not prove that something does not exist. Its like trying to prove that god does not exist. Secondly most of the “testimony” is not even admissible in a court as hearsay, the rest is just speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join