It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the smoking gun pointing to an Obama birth certificate forgery? (New Analysis - 07/20/08)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The only thing that needs to be said is the following:

1. The so-called analysts are named "Techdude" and some other nym.
2. We know *nothing* about them
3. We can't verify their abilities
4. No independant group has verified their claims.

This is just a load of bunk until an independant and KNOWN expert can vouch for this "analysis"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here's an idea!

Why not have a congressional inquiry into the validity of Obama's birth certificate, they seem to have no problem dragging in the baseball players, who have absolutely nothing to do with their duties representing the country's interests.

This would settle it quickly, and since it is a requirement to take office, this might be a little more important than balls & strikes & steroids.

While they are there they can call McCain as well, I have seen some speculation as to his eligibility floating around as well.

Kill two birds with one stone and move on to the issues that presently concern the average US citizen.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheDrama

Starred!

I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Give it a rest. Why wasn't this an issue when he ran for Senator? Disqualify him on the issues. I don't think anybody especially , McCain or Obama , would be dumb enough to run for the highest office with forged papers.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
I realize that it got buried but neformore already created "the" birth certificate thread

Thats an intresting way to see it...

I would have said that a PC version of the Brith Certificate thread was made, TO burry to other threads.

Im glad that this thread has been left open for disscusion.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
THEY HAVE SAID IT IS GENUINE AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.

Who's "THEY"? Please give us a link or source who've said that.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The question is are the Citizens dumb enough to ignore the possibility that current corrupt elected politicians would not stoop to this level?

I say call them both out, simple, provide the original birth certificates, run them through the requirements process and be done with it.

If they both are eligible, there should be no protest.

The citizens have a right to know from the candidates themselves, not from the left/right pundits and paid political mouthpieces.

You will never get the TRUTH from them.

ed:spelling

[edit on 22-7-2008 by SaveTheDrama]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join