Is this the smoking gun pointing to an Obama birth certificate forgery? (New Analysis - 07/20/08)

page: 2
8
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
are you guys who are saying this isn't true serious?

this man has a list of accomplishments and professional connections that is a mile long, that ALL have to do with what needed to be done to this thing in the first place. more than one person who is WAY more than qualified say it's fake, guess what... chances are it's fake.

the question we should be asking isn't why hasn't he shown a real copy of his CoB but why the hell did he fake the one on KOS?

some of you people amaze me. in one thread you say that nobody qualified has said it to be true or false. then when someone comes out and says basically "hey guys, i know WTF im doing, and this shizz is fake" you say that it doesn't matter.

what a bunch of mindless followers you guys are, you won't even question your great and powerful Obama.... this is the future of our country. mindless zombies who will follow this man into the abyss.

good luck you your guys, im moving somewhere in remote south america




posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
if you KNOW you are holding all of the cards, wouldn't you let your adversaries keep talking, and let everyone see them for who they really are, before you go all in and lay down your unbeatable royal flush?

You wait and see. He'll show his CoB or something will transpire...i cannot predict the future, but i can tell you that come November, the question will definitively be answered....and i got a pretty strong suspicion that the answer will be that his CoB is not fake.

In the meantime, Obama is damaging his credibility. He should lay down his "royal flush" early as possible, or he will be flush down the drain hole.



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Stop turning this into a political debate. This is science, not politics.




And Wiggin, yeah the birth certificate was discussed, and there were still some questions left. This thread is about the new linked analysis. Let's talk about that.



So what does this say about this certificate's possible validity?



[edit on 21-7-2008 by Johnmike]



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We can take this one at a time. I'm going to quote jetxnet extensively.
I'll list and number them for easy reference.




  1. - The Obama image security border pattern does not match any known specimen from any known year. It does not match the pre-2006 nor does it match the post-2006 certificate patterns.



  2. - The placement of the text in all of the pre-2006 and post-2006 certificates are almost identical pixel location matches while Obama's image text placement does not match any known specimen from any known year.



  3. - The shape and kerning of the fonts used in the 2006 through 2008 certificates are identical while the shape and kerning of the fonts used in the Obama image does not match any known specimen.



  4. -- the mismatch in RGB and error levels, visible indications of the previous location of the erased security border



  5. -- easily detectable patterns of repeating flaws around the new security border



  6. -- EXIF data that says the image was last saved with Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh





posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
its not a political debate....but its posted in a political forum?




Science is something that can be proven.

Random occurrences in digital imagery that take 6 degree's of information to prove is not "science"

If you dont want a political discussion, dont post in a political forum




It's not a fake. If it were, the GOP would have been all over this before the internet detective-kiddies ever even knew it existed.



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

In the meantime, Obama is damaging his credibility. He should lay down his "royal flush" early as possible, or he will be flush down the drain hole.



Damaging his credibility to whom? You? People like you? not intended as an insult...just a reference.

His credibility to people like yourself really doesnt mean a lot to Obama. There are people (and forgive me if my assessment of you is wrong) like you that would not like Obama regardless of anything that is presented to you in any kind of light, simply because the GOP says you should not like him.

Just my take on it.



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Stop turning this into a political debate. This is science, not politics.




And Wiggin, yeah the birth certificate was discussed, and there were still some questions left. This thread is about the new linked analysis. Let's talk about that.



So what does this say about this certificate's possible validity?



[edit on 21-7-2008 by Johnmike]




Hold on just a moment!

I don't need a huge font to refute the story on the sole basis that this so-called expert has no credentials and hides behind the nym of "techdude".

Come again? How can you possibly lend any credence to this?

I'd like to know more about the validity of this so-called expert!


And now, JohnMike, since you railed so loudly about how "this is about science", your credibility as having any capacity to discern between objectivity and political tactics of misdirection is seriously called into question.


I mean, to think, you never even validated your source.





[edit on 21-7-2008 by Quazga]



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga
 


It'd seriously be no different than me creating my own website, naming my self optimus primal rage and using my "science" to prove that its not fake.

This is my last post in these kinds of threads.

Obama will win POTUS. Regardless of all the childish non-sense that peopel make up to discredit him.

Mindless, childish, and immature mudslinging of this nature is the ultimate form of fear or flattery - i can't decide which....though im leaning towards "both".

"techdude" is a coward. I want to see his tax records so i know he's a real human being and not some apparition of an ATS user.



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
If you dont want a political discussion, dont post in a political forum

This is about whether or not his birth certificate is valid. If you want to continue trolling about with political bickering, then fine, but you're really getting in the way of those of us who really want to analyze the certificate without the bias and immaturity you're contributing too.


Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
It's not a fake. If it were, the GOP would have been all over this before the internet detective-kiddies ever even knew it existed.

Sorry, but "it's not fake because the GOP hasn't said to" doesn't cut it for me. I think you're pretty childish for saying that.



Originally posted by Quazga
I don't need a huge font to refute the story on the sole basis that this so-called expert has no credentials and hides behind the nym of "techdude".

Come again? How can you possibly lend any credence to this?

I'd like to know more about the validity of this so-called expert!

I don't care about his credentials. That's why we should be trying to analyze this ourselves. This isn't rocket science. Not that rocket science is that hard.


Originally posted by Quazga
And now, JohnMike, since you railed so loudly about how "this is about science", your credibility as having any capacity to discern between objectivity and political tactics of misdirection is seriously called into question.

You're the one who isn't going to bother analyzing whether it's right or not. You're the one attempting to spread your idiocy and ignorance.


Originally posted by Quazga
I mean, to think, you never even validated your source.

I don't even have a source. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Maybe your head is so far up your ass you can't even tell who's posting what.



Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
It'd seriously be no different than me creating my own website, naming my self optimus primal rage and using my "science" to prove that its not fake.

Right. Then we'd analyze it, and see you were full of #. And we'd know the truth. Unless, of course, we had these silly trolls running around like monkeys before we even had a chance.


Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
This is my last post in these kinds of threads.

If only the rest followed your example.


Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Obama will win POTUS. Regardless of all the childish non-sense that peopel make up to discredit him.

Is that a statement from the Obama campaign? Because it has nothing at all to do with this thread.


Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Mindless, childish, and immature mudslinging of this nature is the ultimate form of fear or flattery - i can't decide which....though im leaning towards "both".

Yup! You're catching on now!

All we should do is analyze his findings regarding the birth certificate, objectively. But since you people want to do nothing but bitch about Obama, then screw it.

This is what's wrong with ATS today. We can't get anything done because of you trolls. (That doesn't exclusively mean you two)



[edit on 21-7-2008 by Johnmike]



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
it dose not matter,as a hard core conservative, who thinks hussain obama is so pathetic as a leader that jimmy "Peanut"carter is doing back flips hoping this empty suit wins so he will move up one in prestige on the past presidents list(up from last two second to last).

but i digress it makes no difference if it is real or fake. there will be no attempt by the powers that be to null and void his election should he win with this,nobody is really going to belive that somone who is running for eman in chief of the usa in this day and age would try such a bold move.

no one in a position to challenge it will say a word,that would just be goush.

on a side note i was born in Ha.in a militry hospital on the big isle in 1962, it looks alot like mine.



posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ooooh, McCain and Obama are both hiding things.
This may be very fun to watch!
I wonder who has the authority to ask for a court order. A senator, maybe?



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ITS JUST AS EASY FOR ME TO TYPE IN CAPITALS IN THIS SIZE BECAUSE I ONLY WANT ATTENTION.


Originally posted by Johnmike
This is about whether or not his birth certificate is valid.

Yes it is, and as said by Wiggin, there is already a thread discussing this. Whether its supposed new analysis or not there is a thread for discussion on this matter but it is obvious we have GOP insiders such as yourself desperate to keep this garbage alive by posting new threads by the day. The fact the mods never got onto this further discredits their impartiality.


If you want to continue trolling about with political bickering, then fine, but you're really getting in the way of those of us who really want to analyze the certificate without the bias and immaturity you're contributing too.


Your clearly ignoring the amount of anti-obama trolls that are in these political forums by comparison, I guess this makes you another hypocrite. Oh but whos going to call you out!? as said, the majorty of trolls here are anti-obama, they wont say anything


And bias? oh there is clearly plenty of bias around here and mostly from the republicans, again let me reference you to the number of anti-obama democrat threads here, you would swear that it was a democrat in power over the last 8years. Its always the ones for Obama having to be impartial in all their arguements and conservates rambling away as if the republican party has no dirt. I see plenty of immaturity aswell, you know, targeting ones wife with personal attacks is immature. Have a look at these threads:
___________________________________

A Vote For Obama is a Vote for Africa!!!
Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!
There Will Be Riots!!
Off Prompter, Obama Can't Speak
___________________________________

Whats your definition of immaturity john? anybody who votes for Obama? anybody whos not a conservative? Doesnt this touch back on this "bias" arguement you make here? I guess all middle and southern americans are right? This countries current downfall should not be blamed for the republicans in power right?

How about these John mike?

______________________________

OBAMA SCRUBBING THE SURGE
O'PUNKED: Truth Stranger than Fiction: Jemaah Jew
Jihad Jemaah Islamiyah For Obama
Obama's Website Laments Failure of a Bush Assassination Attempt
OBAMA BANS HIS OWN WORDS BUT SANCTIONS OVERTHROW OF CONGRESS & JEW HATE
TERROR BLOGS CHECK! COUNTER JIHAD BLOGS DELETE! ANTI-OBAMA SITES BLOCKED!
OBAMA PAGE PAYS TRIBUTE TO HONOR KILLING ADVOCATE, Mohamed Elmougy
Obama Blogger Calls for Destruction of Israel
SOCIALIST JEW HATERS FOR OBAMA!
OBAMA AND THE JEW LOBBY
Obama's site: "Jews owe Africa and Africans everything they have today because if Africa did not shelter them when they were homeless and starving"
THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY
OBAMA REMOVES BLACK PANTHER PAGE
__________________________________________

Bias eh? Yes this site is clearly bias, and now your a confirmed hypocrite.



Sorry, but "it's not fake because the GOP hasn't said to" doesn't cut it for me. I think you're pretty childish for saying that.


The certificate was confirmed by the state of Hawaii and common sense tells us that if we are to fake such documents, especially for somebody running for the highest office in land, we would do a better job, infact we would probably not put a fake in public, if we were it would be naive to think no such analysis would take place. Surely your not pretending to think the democrats are to pull off such a thing? or the GOP chooses not to prove this as a fake if they had such evidence !? Oh no they must be holding back because of their morals!
. Hey McCain was born in Panama a year before the congress declared those in his circumstance to be natural born citizens, this goes against the constitution, but then again im dealing with hypocracy here surrounded by 80% anti obama members in a supposed "non-bias" thread.

We all know this certificate is authentic, but some are so desperate to throw more dirt because their running out.... and they'll take anything they can get to last em till November.



I don't care about his credentials.

Anything thats anti-obama, who cares about who the person is making such accusations!
Yes your clearly not bias.


This isn't rocket science. Not that rocket science is that hard.

Then provide the mans credentials for making such accusations, not some information on an anti-obama sites. Its not rocket science to stick to one thread instead of posting one after the other, but your agenda here is clearly to keep this smear alive.



You're the one who isn't going to bother analyzing whether it's right or not. You're the one attempting to spread your idiocy and ignorance.


I read the website, I found it to be bias, I found you to be hypocritical in turn and I dont need to go far to find ignorance coming from anti-obama threads in this forum. Did you know that you can choose what religion you wish to follow? Im guessing you would say yes to this right? yet at the same time you label somebody as something else against their choice. You know who im talking about. Why dont you deny ignorance eh?



Right. Then we'd analyze it, and see you were full of #. And we'd know the truth. Unless, of course, we had these silly trolls running around like monkeys before we even had a chance.


As referred to above.



Is that a statement from the Obama campaign? Because it has nothing at all to do with this thread.


These kind of smears are ment to scare people away from Obama to vote for McCain. They have plenty to do with whether Obama or McCain will win the election.

As said above, tis a shame this forum is flooded with anti-obama trolls, We get one troll clearly slipping in his accusations, in his/her arguements and yet nobody will fess up to the hypocracy coming from them.

Mods it is only fair you close this thread and continue discussion on the original core thread regarding this topic.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by southern_Guardian]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
For the record I do not support Obama and I havn't done a lot of research on the forgery case but I just wanted to point out a few things I noticed from this site based upon my own knowledge.

polarik.blogtownhall.com...’s_fake_birth_certificate_why_i’m_right,_and_they’re_wrong!.thtml


1. It's impossible to compare the two documents becasue they were scanned under totally differant conditions. There are simply too many variables to make an accurate judgement as to whether this is a forgery or not. Variables include type and quality of each scanner, Scanner software, editing software, the abilty of the person responsible for the scanning.

2. The site points out that there is a differance in the color shading between the two "s" this could simply be due to the differances in scanners and the scanners abilty to interpret color. The color differances could also have occured by the person scanning in an attempt to make the scan more easily readable. These differance can come from levels, adjustments, brightness adjustments, and scanner differances in the way that the scanner interpret colors.

3. Having the exif data that proves the image was in photshop does not mean a thing. Many scanners import directly into photoshop and would hence contain this exif data. Just because a scanned image has photoshop exif data does not prove the image was manipulated using Photoshop.

4. The white patterns and the lack of detail in the border only prove to me that the original scan was made on a poor quality scanner.

You can not prove the authenticity of a document based upon a scan that has appeared on a website. There simply is not enough information to make an accurate assesment. If you want to prove the COLB is a fake you must have the original document in hand that was the source of the scan. From that point you can perform the proper forensics against a known true sample.

Just my 2 cents not to discredit the possibility of a forgery becasue it may indeed be, but based on the evidence that has been submitted to the public I just don't think you can make that judgment call and be 100% accurate.



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
ITS JUST AS EASY FOR ME TO TYPE IN CAPITALS IN THIS SIZE BECAUSE I ONLY WANT ATTENTION.

YEAH HELL YEAH.
Ok.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Yes it is, and as said by Wiggin, there is already a thread discussing this. Whether its supposed new analysis or not there is a thread for discussion on this matter but it is obvious we have GOP insiders such as yourself desperate to keep this garbage alive by posting new threads by the day. The fact the mods never got onto this further discredits their impartiality.

Darn! You're onto me! How'd you know I was a GOP insider?

I guess wanting to look at facts instead of political bull# is a GOP thing now. I should join the Republican Party if that's the case.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Your clearly ignoring the amount of anti-obama trolls that are in these political forums by comparison, I guess this makes you another hypocrite. Oh but whos going to call you out!? as said, the majorty of trolls here are anti-obama, they wont say anything

...No, I'm only complaining about this thread and how everyone is bitching instead of debating whether or not these arguments are valid. People like yourself.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
And bias? oh there is clearly plenty of bias around here and mostly from the republicans, again let me reference you to the number of anti-obama democrat threads here, you would swear that it was a democrat in power over the last 8years.

I understand that, as an immature guy (sorry if you're not male), you want to troll and whine about bias or whatever. But you realize I'm only concerned with this thread and how the immaturity from people like yourself are preventing a proper analysis of this material.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Its always the ones for Obama having to be impartial in all their arguements and conservates rambling away as if the republican party has no dirt. I see plenty of immaturity aswell, you know, targeting ones wife with personal attacks is immature.

Cry me a river. Life sucks, doesn't it! Why are you bitching to me about other threads and/or news articles? I didn't even make this one.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Whats your definition of immaturity john? anybody who votes for Obama?

Well...I have my own opinion of Obama and his followers, but that has nothing to do with this. More political trolling.


Originally posted by southern_Guardiananybody whos not a conservative?

...I don't even consider myself conservative. You fool. What's wrong with you? Your head's so far up your ass that you're talking without thinking.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Doesnt this touch back on this "bias" arguement you make here? I guess all middle and southern americans are right?

No, and I don't really know many middle and southern Americans. I'm in New York myself.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
This countries current downfall should not be blamed for the republicans in power right?

I still have no idea what the hell this has to do with me wanting to actually read the article and analyze the arguments made within. I really don't think there's any sort of "downfall" going on, and I do think people blame party x or party y too much. ...But the Republicans aren't in power, if you look at Congress.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
How about these John mike?

Woah, anti-Obama threads! That has a lot to do with me!
Oh wait, it doesn't. What are you, twelve?

...Don't answer that, please, I'm afraid to know the answer.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Bias eh? Yes this site is clearly bias, and now your a confirmed hypocrite.

...I am? That's funny.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
The certificate was confirmed by the state of Hawaii

No, going back some worker made a comment that it looked genuine. It wasn't confirmed by the state of anything or anyone.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
and common sense tells us that if we are to fake such documents, especially for somebody running for the highest office in land, we would do a better job, infact we would probably not put a fake in public, if we were it would be naive to think no such analysis would take place.

Well that can be argued, but yeah. I have no problem with the fact that they're probably genuine.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Surely your not pretending to think the democrats are to pull off such a thing?

It doesn't have to be the entire Democratic party if it is. Hell if I know.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
or the GOP chooses not to prove this as a fake if they had such evidence !?

Again, hell if I know.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Oh no they must be holding back because of their morals!

They're politicians. I know some personally. I'll leave it at that.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Hey McCain was born in Panama a year before the congress declared those in his circumstance to be natural born citizens, this goes against the constitution, but then again im dealing with hypocracy here surrounded by 80% anti obama members in a supposed "non-bias" thread.

Well McCain became a citizen at birth because his father was a citizen in the military and his mother was a citizen. Which makes you a citizen at birth. Which makes you natural-born as far as current and historical U.S. law goes. ...Not that this has anything at all to do with this thread. You're trolling again.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
We all know this certificate is authentic, but some are so desperate to throw more dirt because their running out.... and they'll take anything they can get to last em till November.

We don't know it because trolls like you are trying to prevent us from analyzing it. Flooding this thread with your bull#. More mud-slinging, no science.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Anything thats anti-obama, who cares about who the person is making such accusations!
Yes your clearly not bias.

I don't know what're you're talking about here. But it's "biased." Bias is the noun. Biased is the adjective. You've made that error too much.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Then provide the mans credentials for making such accusations, not some information on an anti-obama sites. Its not rocket science to stick to one thread instead of posting one after the other, but your agenda here is clearly to keep this smear alive.

...I just wanted to see if we could prove the accusations right and wrong. Your little witch hunt is getting in our way.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
I read the website, I found it to be bias, I found you to be hypocritical in turn and I dont need to go far to find ignorance coming from anti-obama threads in this forum.

I want to actually read and analyze something before jumping to conclusions like a child, but that makes me a hypocrite.

Shut the hell up. Jesus Christ.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Did you know that you can choose what religion you wish to follow? Im guessing you would say yes to this right? yet at the same time you label somebody as something else against their choice. You know who im talking about. Why dont you deny ignorance eh?

...I actually have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe it's because you have poor writing skills, maybe it's because you're ranting like a child and therefore your writing is suffering, but no, I don't get what you mean about labeling people.

Please explain.


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
These kind of smears are ment to scare people away from Obama to vote for McCain. They have plenty to do with whether Obama or McCain will win the election.

Maybe they are. I want to see how valid the claims are, but apes like you run in screaming. Good job. Continue the witch hunt!


Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Mods it is only fair you close this thread and continue discussion on the original core thread regarding this topic.

Well the original one contained a different set of accusations, and went sour for the same reasons this one did.



Listen. You're acting like a child. It's time to sit down for a minute. Shut up for a minute. Re-read your immature post, and look at what I'm actually trying to do before you assume I'm some lunatic McCain supporter or something. You aren't winning anyone's votes by spamming this site with pro-Obama or anti-Obama threads, and all you've done through your childish bickering is contribute to it.

We're supposed to be denying ignorance. You want to prevent an analysis of data.

That, sir, is the definition of willful ignorance, and I'm not going to tolerate it. If only the mods didn't either, we'd be set, but everyone here is hell-bent on coming here, spamming their little pro- or anti-Obama rhetoric, and leaving. Like you've done. And it's time for you to stop. If you think the claims are false, explain, step by step, why they are false. But to bitch at me for trying to analyze their validity is more of the ignorance you're trying to impose on us. So once again, I suggest you do one of two things.

1) Shut the hell up.

2) Actually contribute to the analysis I want to carry out.

I'd prefer number 2, because I don't know too much about image manipulation, and we need people to sort through the data anyway. Your choice. Just stop whining.


Can we get back on topic now?



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
everybody needs to be linking that site to drudgereport. Im tired of this falling under the radar. He needs to put this to rest once and for all before November.

www.drudgereport.com...


Type it in the Anonymous tip.

Enough of us will get it posted.
[edit on 22-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by photobug
 


Kudos to you! I have been saying all along that we cannot determine the authenticity of a scanned jpeg without seeing all the scanners and all the "certificates" being used, but these people have an agenda. They have something to prove. And they will prove it whether it's true or not!


How critical thinkers on ATS can put complete faith is "techdude" and "Polarik" and others without even knowing ANYTHING about them is really disheartening to me. They're probably either 14-year-old boys in their mom's basement, surrounded by star wars action figures, with hopes of making an "invisibility beam laser gun"... OR hired GOP operatives with instructions to invalidate this thing. After all, who says the "LaCosta" certificate is valid and not some manufactured decoy?

These people could manufacture a whole picture of false information for you to buy, and you willingly do so. You beg for it. You talk about drinking the Kool-aid, well, get a big, wide, happy, ear-to-ear, Kool-aid smi-i-ile, because you drank the whole freaking pitcher if you take this evidence as fact!

That ATS members assume Obama has "tricked" every department along the way that has checked and verified his credentials - to become a lawyer, to get a passport, to become a State Senator, to become a US Senator, to become a presidential candidate... to become the first black presidential candidate ... and that some dude on the internet is going to be the one to find some "smoking gun" ... well, as an ATS member myself, that's just embarrassing. It's like all rational thought has been suspended.

And finally, that ATS members think that somehow the US populace is owed a verified copy of this particular man's birth certificate is beyond arrogant. The fact that they do not demand a certified copy of ANY OTHER presidential candidate EVER speaks ugly volumes. It BEGS the question, "Why"? And yes, that is to insinuate that many people have a problem with his race and that's why they are so intent on finding the "smoking gun". (OP, do you know what that phrase means??? I don't think so. Think about it. Smoking Gun...)

I'm not saying the birth certificate is valid. I'm saying that believing it's fake based on an Internet tribunal of TOTAL unknowns is sloppy, gullible, unreliable and definitely NOT good enough to stand up in court! That's laughable! But seeing some of the data you guys have called "proof", I can't say I'm terribly surprised. So drink up, boys! Orange, grape, cherry or lemon-lime, you're sure to have a real good time! Kool-aid's Here!




posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by photobug
 


And finally, that ATS members think that somehow the US populace is owed a verified copy of this particular man's birth certificate is beyond arrogant. The fact that they do not demand a certified copy of ANY OTHER presidential candidate EVER speaks ugly volumes. It BEGS the question, "Why"? And yes, that is to insinuate that many people have a problem with his race and that's why they are so intent on finding the "smoking gun". (OP, do you know what that phrase means??? I don't think so. Think about it. Smoking Gun...)






Nice. And this is why Obama wont win this election. The insinuation that anybody who doesnt like him cause of where he stands is just a closet racist.

Race-baiting is disgusting. Look at the last 12 Democratic Primaries. People are smarter than that. People were giving Hillary Clinton Double Digit wins when there was no hope and the obama camp painting West Virginia and Pennsylvania and 'Bitter' people. Clearly; people do not like him.

We have selected the wrong candidate BIG TIME.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by soup_sandwich]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by soup_sandwich
The insinuation that anybody who doesnt like him cause of where he stands is just a closet racist.


That's not what I said. AT ALL.

I said, "Many people have a problem with his race." I know there are also many people who don't like him for his policies, his personality or other reasons. But to deny that SOME people have a problem with his race is not realistic.



Clearly; people do not like him.


And just as clearly, many people do.



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
PLEASE Help!! Make the BS stop. I am not going to give this much time, but lets just start with some basics from that article you linked to....

First off the "Techdude" who he claims all kinds of credentials for isn't identified is he? He could claim he is superman for all anyone cares. Give us a name and someone REAL who stands behind this evidence...What evidence you may ask...Oh yah the evidence that he decided not to include because it was slowing down his ability to write the article??

"I have decided to leave out the low level technicalities and the how-to section of this report due to a lack of time and more importantly I want to get the facts out as quickly as possible."

Oh by all means skip the supporting evidence for your outrageous claim...its's more important to get your claim out there quickly! (this is me being sarcastic) CMON...really ? We take statements like this seriously? He didn't have time to cut and paste the "technicalities"?

PLEASE MAKE THE BS STOP!!!! Or at least look for a shred of credibility before posting this junk.

And are you telling me that Jose Whoever can buy genuine ID and certificates via bribes....I live in a state where it has happened often, but somehow Barak Obama had to resort to second rate forgery???

IF THE STATE OF HAWAII SAYS THE CERTIFICATE IS GENUINE (AND THEY DO) THEN THAT MEANS THEY ARE "IN ON" THE FORGERY OR IT IS GENUINE.

IF THEY WERE "IN ON" IT WHY THE F*&^ WOULD IT BE A FORGERY?? IT WOULD BE LIKE THE FEDERAL MINT CHOOSING TO COUNTERFEIT MONEY!!!!! THEY DON"T HAVE TO. THEY CAN PRINT IT!!! IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! THEY COULD HAVE JUST PRINTED HIM A GENUINE CERTIFICATE!!! THEY HAVE SAID IT IS GENUINE AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.


[edit on 22-7-2008 by maybereal11]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by maybereal11]



posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soup_sandwich

Nice. And this is why Obama wont win this election. The insinuation that anybody who doesnt like him cause of where he stands is just a closet racist.



Of course we could also argue that those that didn't support Hillary were anti-feminist and those that dislike McCain are showing age discrimination. We might as well throw in that those that support Obama over McCain are anti-American due to the fact Obama doesn't wear a made in China lapel flag.

By the way, the talking heads that constantly bring up the race card only reinforce the view that they are racist. Since people will believe there is an underlying reason for their obsession with the race of the candidate. You can easily make arguments against a candidate without bringing up their race.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Kaploink]





new topics
top topics
 
8
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join