It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the smoking gun pointing to an Obama birth certificate forgery? (New Analysis - 07/20/08)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm still trying to digest this analysis which was posted earlier today. Much of it was a bit over my head but I feel that it may be worthy of attention here at ATS. The article claims that this is the most in depth analysis to have been presented thus far and further claims the birth certificate to have been proven to be a fake.

I know we have many here who are quite experienced with image analysis and I would be interested to hear their own take on this.

The article is quite image heavy and the site seems to be under a bit of a strain at the moment, the page may take awhile to load, be patient (you should see a total of 21 images).

Analysis Link

I'm interested in hearing what any of you make of this.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I realize that it got buried but neformore already created "the" birth certificate thread

Original discussion here

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmmm. I did not see that thread when I posted but this analysis was just released today. Perhaps this would be better off in breaking news instead as I have already seen two news sources covering this new information.

While I can understand what must have motivated Nefermore to make such a stipulation, by that same reasoning should there only be one thread concerning the existence of water on mars? Just a thought....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You could prove it in a court of law with this evidence. It is indeed, with 100% certainity, a fake.

Obama is now challenged to provide an authentic paper version of his CoB, whether it be an orignal or a copy of the original, he is avoding and failing to do so.

Is this the kind of "change" you Obama supporters want? Obama makes Bush look like honest Abe Lincoln.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

I see your point. But the decision was made

my only point about the OP is :

If it is fake, then dont you think the GOP would have acted upon this by now?

If it is fake, and the GOP didnt act upon it, wouldnt it make the GOP really dumb and naive?

Personally - when it comes to politics - i look for both sides of the spectrum to find the dirtiest dirt before anyone else.

IMO a bunch of internet detectives claim they found this - but the GOP doesnt act upon it - i unfortunatly gota side with the GOP on this one: Its a moot point. Study it all you want. There's nothing there.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The GOP may act on it now because it is the strongest most irrefutable evidence to date. McCain won't though, but "blogsphere" will. Obama now has alot more combatting to do in supressing the truth about his forgery.

A man doing forensic computer image inspection analysis since 1993 has more than proven it is a fake.

How can you not read the article in full, along with the evidence, and not come to the same conclusion? You would have to, the evidence is that strong.

Not too mention, Obama has yet to produce an authentic paper CoB.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Jetx, are you not willing to concede that Obama's unwillingness to "give you what you want NOW!!!!" is just a strategy?

Think about it.

if you KNOW you are holding all of the cards, wouldn't you let your adversaries keep talking, and let everyone see them for who they really are, before you go all in and lay down your unbeatable royal flush?

You wait and see. He'll show his CoB or something will transpire...i cannot predict the future, but i can tell you that come November, the question will definitively be answered....and i got a pretty strong suspicion that the answer will be that his CoB is not fake.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
You could prove it in a court of law with this evidence. It is indeed, with 100% certainity, a fake.

Obama is now challenged to provide an authentic paper version of his CoB, whether it be an orignal or a copy of the original, he is avoding and failing to do so.

Is this the kind of "change" you Obama supporters want? Obama makes Bush look like honest Abe Lincoln.

Obama can be challenged to do whatever you want him to do.

Doesnt mean he's wrong if he ignores your challenge.

It's no different than avoiding a trollish thread on ATS.

Just because you refuse to take part in the mudslinging doesnt mean that your opinion is wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think Obama has some explaining to do, don't you Andrew? Obama should not just go along and pretend his forgery never happened. He'll try though.

He hasn't produced a paper CoB yet as requested by the State Dept. and more than once.

He could put all this to rest and no one would call him on it anymore, but he won't, why not? Is it possible he doesn't have a legit CoB for the US, but instead one from Kenya or somewhere else?

Obama must think people are stupid as to not prove his online cert was a fake. Heck, even the bloggers on DailyKos admitted they tampered with it. One of the admins at DailyKos tried to supress the admittance of these bloggers that they helped to forge the CoB. It got out anyway.

Your job defending Obama is going to get tougher as time goes on.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

So you admit then, that it could not POSSIBLY be a strategy he's employing?

It can't be, because you hate Obama and because you're right?

or because you're afraid of being wrong?

im not attacking you, and im saying this in a civil tone.

What some people seem to have done is jump on the bandwagon, regardless of their own education of the issue, and they're so blindly against Obama, that logic cannot exist in their narrow-minded world.

What sounds more logical?
Obama is a citizen, and just refuses to give into mindless yammering from the whacko right

or

Obama is actually a part of some sinister plot, equivical to the plot that George Bush had (according to some) for him and cheney and condy to blow up the WTC and tow it down with cables.

In this ploy from Obama, he's backed by the worlds elite. The elite of the elite. Who have planted Obama in a Illinois seed 12 years ago, knowing how all future politics would play out over the next 3 elections, ergo paving the way for Obama to sweept the election. All of that made possible by a "fake certificate of birth"

I guess, ultimately, you have to be the judge.

You can be against Obama, thats fine, but to blindly believe something as rediculous as this - well....i'll remember to pray for you tonight

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You all can sling hypotheticals back and forth.... My logic and common sense has been challenged by this issue, and until I see a legitimate birth certificate... the man doesn't get to be president.... Per the US Constitution!!!

I could care less which of these morons actually steals the election fraudulently (as usual)... this is a matter of Law... forget motivation, etc. Proof is in the pudding. He's required to present it! They're required to investigate. What trips me out is that there isn't a word on mainstream channels! They won't touch it... that makes me feel dirty more than the issue, really!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Fact findings:

- The Obama image security border pattern does not match any known specimen from any known year. It does not match the pre-2006 nor does it match the post-2006 certificate patterns.

- The placement of the text in all of the pre-2006 and post-2006 certificates are almost identical pixel location matches while Obama's image text placement does not match any known specimen from any known year.

- The shape and kerning of the fonts used in the 2006 through 2008 certificates are identical while the shape and kerning of the fonts used in the Obama image does not match any known specimen.

- The Obama image shows clear signs of tampering such as:

-- the mismatch in RGB and error levels, visible indications of the previous location of the erased security border

-- easily detectable patterns of repeating flaws around the new security border

-- EXIF data that says the image was last saved with Photoshop CS3 for Macintosh

-- A technician from Hawaii who confirms it just looks wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
So,

A potential US president created a false document... using photoshop... and the other US candidates havent figured it out enough yet to declare it ?

Question,

Why would Obama bother if indeed its fake?

Do you not think Mccain and his running mate ''Bush-cheney'' have enough clout to prove its a forgery?

Its like me printing myself off a masters in medicine while applying for a job in a surgery...

I could get myself 20 copies of a printed document and analyse it finding flaws in each and everyone...

how many bloody threads are needed on this same topic?

if it hasnt been proved by now, its not going to be!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Here's an updated analysis done by Polarik. He used a different approach then Techdude, but he also concluded Obama's COLB is a fake.

Polarik's updated analysis of Obama COLB

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So what is being implied here? I'm not a fan of any politician but I mean seriously. If this were some kind of large scale conspiracy do you not think they would of made a better "forgery"?

Since they were going to all these lengths to get him elected and fudge up his origins wouldn't they have also changed his name from Barack Hussein Obama to something more "American" and less "Muslim"?

Let me make this clear. Those who run the show do not mess up! They do not produce shoddy reproductions of birth certificates for a man who would no doubt be scrutinized to the enth degree. They make NO mistakes and that is why they are in control.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Yeah. What he said. Also, he forgot that the circumference of an apple divided by the tangent cosine of an alligators shoe size is directly unequal to the square root of the flux capacitor.

/end sarcasm

It doesnt matter how you cut it. You still have Occam's Razor theory.

This is often paraphrased as "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best." In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.

Source

Now - honestly - what sounds more simple.

To me, the notion that EVERY single copy scanned on any scanner in the entire world, made by any manufatorer would always produce the same results its simply asinine.

To answer the question "why isnt Obama showing us his real BC?"

i have already given a possibility: He's using this as a strategy. Draw all of the crazies out of the wood work, get a big mob against you - and right before the election - you release your birth certificate, thereby trumping one of the most powerful cases against you.

You dont think that'd change the mind of some people? The typical response of

"oh....i was all wrong about the man, maybe McCain was lying to me all along, if he's lying to me, maybe i should be extra cautious and think about voting for obama"

but Nay an anti-obama person will give this possibility the time of day. As you can see from this thread, they all avoid it, because they know its very very true.

Its okay though. Their silence does make it easier to fall asleep as night

vat0r got it right, and in less words than i could've used to say the same thing.

These same people always give these God like characteristics to the worlds elite saying they will create the NWO and nobody (but them, individually) knows about it. They have an internet connection, they know EVERYTHING because ilikegossip.com says its true. They're able to link to a few geocities websites that PROVE their case, and nothing can sway them otherwise.

But when it comes to Obama, and the worlds elite backing him up - thye screwed up big time, and made a huge newbie mistake, the likes of which most 14 years olds (in today's technologically advanced society) could produce better results with.

Its funny though - let them keep talking about the birth certificate. The more supporters of their conspiracy they get to follow them - the more support it'll muster for Obama in the end.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well, Im not sure what to make of this, since there is so much bias tossed about...but I do think it is a moot point. Maybe Obama isn't a natural born citizen...McCain isn't going to say anything, since he isn't either! If you want a conspiracy to cling to, how about the fact that neither candidate we have on the board is likely to even be constitutionally legal? Such is the farce this country's government and politics have become. I dare say, when Bush called the Constitution a piece of paper, he was speaking for most all of those in power. Sadly, I think he was speaking for most citizens, too.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

You obviously don't understand the point of a court of law. No one can say with any certainty anything which is alleged in a legal matter until the court has handed down a decision. So for you to go on and say it is 100% certainty a fake just means you hate obama.

Yet another outlandish statement, to claim that he is "avoiding" this. Could you show some proof of your statement?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Jetx, are you not willing to concede that Obama's unwillingness to "give you what you want NOW!!!!" is just a strategy?

Think about it.

if you KNOW you are holding all of the cards, wouldn't you let your adversaries keep talking, and let everyone see them for who they really are, before you go all in and lay down your unbeatable royal flush?

If this is a strategy it's really dumb.

Obama could have killed the story on day one instead of letting it fester. Even if he produces his actual birth certificate now he doesn't gain anything because all the speculation is the result of his ongoing failure to produce the real certificate.

His gaffe was to produce the certificate of birth and do it through Kos at that.

No matter what he produces now there will be whispers forever that he's hiding something.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Think about it.

If this is a strategy it's really dumb.

Obama could have killed the story on day one instead of letting it fester. Even if he produces his actual birth certificate now he doesn't gain anything because all the speculation is the result of his ongoing failure to produce the real certificate.

His gaffe was to produce the certificate of birth and do it through Kos at that.

No matter what he produces now there will be whispers forever that he's hiding something.

The exact same thing can be said about McCain.

They pretty much cancel each other out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join