It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA response: cardiff police ufo chase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

South Wales Police respond to FOIA: 'not a Police matter'
courtesy of openmindsforum.com

...and that's all she wrote

Not only do I find myself inexplicably logged in but also the site is on the blink.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by reject]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
#.com I just posted something here and it disappeared.

[edit on 20/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
One thing is clear from this reply that they perhaps don't know what was the object. There is no reason they should have known more.

At least they did not explain it away... but I find it really strange that authorities have no knowledge of whats flying there. It must have been one of those weird shaped plane - no our radars don't know it and we don't know it from where it took off. There are no records.

So it remains unidentified for now.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Lol I love that " reported to the relevant investigation authorities ". Like its every going to be investigated. What gets me is that they dont seem too concerned about a ufo flying in their airspace, what with all the nasty terrorism out there and after 9/11 i thought they we're knuckling down on security. I really hope osama( i will not use a capital for the 1st letter
) never gets his hands on a strange looking flying bomb!!!!! What a joke

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
A very short and non-revealing response. Exactly what I expected.

Like its every going to be investigated.

Exactly. Strange how it's always someone else's problem. The police reported it to the Ministry Of Defence I assume, who never seem to take UFO reports seriously, as long as they are not of "defence significance". Whatever that means...

The MOD have a history of down-playing UFO cases. Take the Rendlesham UFO case for example. There were two RAF bases, occupied by the USAF in Suffolk, England - RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woobridge. RAF Bentwaters housed nuclear weapons, despite the USA-UK treaty.

In December 1980 an unknown object landed in a forest only metres from RAF Woodbridge's perimeter fence. A night later the object returned, scattering radiation around the forest and eventually sent laser type beams down to the ground - the deputy base commander has stated that the beams landed on the (nuclear) weapons storage area.

The MOD's verdict: the incident was of "no defence significance". How they came to that conclusion I don't know.

There's no reason to report a UFO sighting to the MOD, unless you don't mind it being swept under the carpet. Report your sighting to the police, and it dies an even slower death, as it's simply forwarded on to the MOD.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by JH80]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So much activity these days. So many personal sightings from credible witnesses. One of these days the aliens will engage the G.P. with or without the consent of the proper authorities.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"no necessity to make pocket book entries or make reports"

This is very devious wording. They just say there was no "necessity" -but if entries or reports were made they would be neatly side-stepped by that statement.

As an ex-cop of 20 years service, I find it inconceivable that there was not an officers' pocket-book entry, as well as some written text submitted to the bosses (which WOULD be a 'report' for FOIA purposes).

This smart-ass response stinks.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
With UFOs, it's always someone else's problem, or they don't seem to know what you're talking about. The system of complete denial is still firmly in place...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I love the statement referring to the point,

"we can confirm that we do not hold any recorded information relating to this incident, written, phone calls, radio transmissions video footage."

Anyone ever seen Police, Camera Action or any other of them 'cop' or 'rescue' shows? They record everything, at least report it.

Very fishy that they do not have anything, and yet again we get the usual response from the MOD.

Totally agree with JH80 comments on them

Peace

top topics

join