It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable event just happened to me

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by BlackOps719

You have but one accessible course of action to take... and that is to assume that you are in grave danger. take immediate precautions and be prepared for a possible assault on you your loved ones or your property! I hope that that was not a serial killer scoping out his next target they can be meticulous about their surveillance of their victims. You may only have seconds to defend your self.

Well this is definetly fear mongering. The perpetrators of this crime, the ones that take pictures and follow a target are ordinary citizens who have been grossly misinformed about 'who' the target is. There is nothing to fear about these Bozo's and if you do your own counter surveillance they will back off....but they will not go away. If the target identifies the perpetrator they will just send a new expendable Bozo to monitor you.
The goal is to get you into a state of fear and panic so that they can start to push the targets buttons. It is imperative that you do not let fear take over your life.
Who are these grass roots stalkers that are so expendable?
They are your community watch groups (weed and seed, COPs etc) who get their directives from the police. The FBI are also involved in community policing.

Weed and Seed
www.ojp.usdoj.gov...

FBI outreach program called CJIS
www.fbi.gov...

and here is a link about community police who are armed
www.policeone.com...

It is very concerning that some community police are armed.

I also find it curious that the death penalty is handed down to anyone who kills a community police volunteer. It would appear to me that the community police enjoy much immunity. They can stalk and harass the average Joe and are protected under the law.
news.yahoo.com...
The community police are a big part of this covert war on it's citizens. They are the disposable pawns in this game who are grossly misinformed about who their targets are....these people need to be educated.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
Office4256 said: "you don't buy it"....you say you don't buy yet in your previous post you said you would be on the receiving end of a bullet if you talked about the position you held and 'job' you performed many years ago. So if you do not buy it, why are you fearful about talking about it? Could it be that you do believe in the back of your mind that this crap does exist on a grand scale?

I read his post too... what I got was that he doesn't buy the SCALE you claim, not that it doesn't exist...

As I posted in the other thread I don't either.. IF it was on such a grand scale simple logistics come into play.. these guys would be spotted on every street corner and vans would be on everyones street...

If one is a target of any surveillance and is aware of it ... they will naturally spot those following them etc, but at the same time they will also see spys in every corner...

You may indeed have many shadows... and volunteer COP's can get pretty zealous... but the scale that I see talked about in these threads with everyone sure that they have vans following them and spying on them for what they say at ATS etc... is just not practical... we would need 2 spooks for every citizen for that to be the case and then who is watching them?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
And of course you:

a. Didn't get the license tag number;

b. Didn't get a photo/video of the car or passenger; and

c. Didn't call the police.

Ahh the Internet, 'tis a wonderful playground for the gullible.

When you first discover that you may be under some kind of surveillance it is very shocking and you do not think clearly when your attention is drawn to it. You are so blown away by what you are seeing that you do not take pictures and do not jot down license plate numbers you are flabbergasted by the thought that 'you' the ordinary tax paying citizen could possibly have done anything to cause this unwanted attention.

It took years of this crap happening to me and the introduction of the digital camera before I started to take photos of the perpetrators.

Retseh said:
"Ahh the Internet, 'tis a wonderful playground for the gullible."

Give the OP a break, he is reporting what happened to him in a rational manner and he is looking at all the possible scenarios for this most recent incident.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Perhaps you are witnessing terrorists surveying an area for some kind of attack. This is their calling card

Clearly you have duty to your family and your country to report this to the police or the proper Authorities.

If you think they really are terrorists don't be afraid to call Homeland Security or the National Security Agency - of course this is in a worst case scenario.

Preferably you should call the Police as soon as it happens again.

Do you want your negligence to be responsible for the next attack? The terrorists could strike at any moment. The terror alert level is Orange!

You really should re-examine your priorities as this could very well be a threat not only to you but to your country. I recommend you start with Crime Stoppers. This sounds like it might potentially be serious.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Or perhaps it's just a wierd old man with no other hobbies than taking pictures of other peoples property?

It's is a possebility like all other things suggested here.
Personally I would also be kinda freaked out if I saw someone sitting in their car taking picture of my property. Don't know how I actually would react to something like this, probably because it haven't... at least not as I am familiar with or know of at this moment.. happened to me.

But yeah. a strange event... would definitely be sitting with some paranoid thoughts after something like this..

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well one thing I have noticed in this thread...

with all the possible situations given like R/E, PI foreclosure, divorce.. etc etc...

The OP has not volunteered any info that MIGHT point to a reason he is being watched

Well great things happening on the disclosure front... so I'm outta here

TTFN

and keep looking out the window and over your shoulder...

I am sure 'they' are there

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Maybe it was the insurance company. Today they routinely take pictures of houses and cars.

A government field agent would have been younger and in a newer, bigger car.

A recent Rense article claimed that Google was setting out to photograph the front of every house in the UK. (Probably underwritten by M5/NSA.)

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You do not need a reason to become a target...many target have no clue why they became a target....Quite frankly, I do not think any explanation justifies being stalked and harassed to the point where it destroys or dramatically changes your life.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Depends on what you've posted. Look, you're on a public forum that if its not monitored directly by some agency then Eschelon is picking up on key words, since that's what it's meant to do. If you really want to have some fun with them get into maverick research, apply for patents on some of your research and post some "basement experiment" results on the web. Heck, they're only taking pictures? Have Los Alamos in your house sometime. They won't want to stop or arrest you, just pick your brains (for free, by the way).

And don't forget to e-mail Dr. John Hutchison up in Canada while you're at it. OR...

Maybe the local govt is simply getting ready to reappraise and raise the property taxes. They snap pics of properties from the street too. How anticlimactic......life is so humdrum sometimes.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by ibgrimme]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Okay so we will disagree about the numbers. I know what I see around me in my city and I have the numbers here to say that it is a big problem. I also know what I see in the way of support groups on the internet. There are so many support forums globally in all languages for those who are multi-stalked. I do not know them all but I have run accross many forum sites in Holand, Germany. I have recently discovered there are targets who call this by different names or do not have a name for it at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
i have, and maybe still are under some sort of surveillance, been going on nw since about 2003-4, quite scary for a few years no one believed me, even ended up in hospital over it, then i got smart and started to gather evidence, photos, descriptions of the people following me, and the one thing that sticks out the most.

of all the number plates i have noted down, about 15 all up over that time. and i;ll admit not every one is connected to the surveillance, but i would say, the majority of them, when i get them checked out at the post office, and this only costs about $2.75 NZ dollars to do, come back to a different vehicle to the one that i so with the plate on.
so getting plates won't give you the information you require, but it will let you know that those vehicles are involved some how.

i remember this one time i had a guy kept popping up, all over the place, always the same hat and sunglasses, same van, made out to be a trades mans van, plasterer to be precise, his t-shirt andpants, were covered in plaster splashes, but his shoes were always clean, even his arms and hands..

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trekker

I also have quite the collection of license plates both photographed and in my journal.. I wish we in Canada had a way to track the plates like you do.
In the beginning I only jotted down plates that I had seen on many occasions and some of the plates were truck plates on a car and car plates on a truck.
But what stood out for me was the number of 666 plates that I saw. In fact it was day after day of seeing 666 plates that brought to my attention that I was was stalked. I started to jot down all these 666 plates and was surprised just how many were in my area. I have recorded in my journal many 666 license plates and managed to photograph 3 different 666 plates.

Keep doing what you are doing and stay strong.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Did you solve the mystery?
Sometimes landlords plan to sell a house and deny it to the tennants when asked.

Years ago, early 90's I think, a guy in a big truck parked in front of a home we were renting. I did ask my landlord later and he said he knew nothing about it and the house wasn't going up for sale.

Anyways I was just about to mow the lawn and he was parked on the grass. I started mowing, thinking he was just parked for a bit to do whatever, but as I got closer he was still there and in my way. He kept staring at my house at what appeared to be the roof section or power lines. I approached the driver's side to ask him to move. He had his head down not seeing me, but as soon as he saw me beside his door, he quickly slammed down a cover over a screen/monitor that appeared to be inset on the dashboard. I don't know if they had laptops back then and if they do, why was the screen on the bottom and inset into the dash? The screen was aqua coloured with some text, that I couldn't read, he slammed it too fast. I asked him nicely to move, but he just ignored me. So I went back to mowing, thinking he would eventually have to move. I even stopped mowing halfway and went inside, waiting for him to go, because I didn't like him sitting and staring at me and my home.

He wouldn't leave, so I went back to him and asked him what he was doing, why was he staring at my house. He just said "nothing". I was quite inquisitive, but he wouldn't respond. I told him he was in my way and if whatever he was doing had nothing to do with my home, to go park on the other side of the street, or better yet use the parking lot across the street. I don't recall the exact event now, but I more or less became very stern with him and said go away you're annoyong me and being intrusive. Finally he drove into the parking lot, and continued staring. I must have asked him 3 times to move off the grass.

The thing that bothered me most was that screen I saw. It was the size of an average size computer monitor, and when he closed it, it was flush with his dashboard and hidden, and him staring at the roof where the power lines connect, like he was studying or programming something.

A few months later, I think, when we were out one night we came home to our front door smashed in. It was wide open, but nothing was stolen or moved. Later when I went to open a kitchen cupboard, one of the doors wouldn't open. I noticed an inch wide gap where the cupboards join in the corner that was causing it not to open, because it no longer fit. We couldn't figure out how this happened, and concluded the intruder might have jumped up onto the units to see what, if anything was on top of them. But that hardly made sense. It had simply shifted the entire row of cupboards, and never did get fixed. The landlord fixed the front door, but was mystified by the cupboard shift.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Hi Violet
Have you had any further strange occurrences?

I also have most recently seen lap top type of computers in the cars of the some of the perpetrators who stalk me. To me they look like the ones that the police have in their cars.

Just a few months ago, I parked in a shopping parking lot and as I locked my car and began to walk towards the store, I heard some beeping coming from a SUV that was approaching me. As this SUV got closer to my car the beeping increased in the amount of beeps per second. Suddenly the man who was driving the SUV with his windows open realized that I heard the beeping and turned off what I believe to be a GPS tracker when he saw me looking at him. This man was of about 60 years of age and I guessing that he may have gotten so used to hearing this beeping sound that he did not realize that other people could hear it. I was not the only person that looked at this man driving the SUV and heard the ever increasing beeping coming from his SUV.

Damn fool perps don't know how to be covert about their stalking. At times this is an intentional move on their part as they want to instill fear into the target.
It was during a time when the perpetrators were trying to make me aware of their presence in my life that my family and friends saw the stalkers. This was intentional on their part at that time because their goal was to get me into a panic situation. It did not work and only helped to convinced my family and friends that I was stalked.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join