It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable event just happened to me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Office 4256
In my mis-spent youth, some 30+ years ago, I had the job of subtly intimidating certain federal and contractor employees who were inclined to give classified information to the "progressive press" and other anti-establishment organizations. One of the mildest forms of intimidation was exactly what you described - being obvious about taking photos of the subject, the subject's house, kids, etc. Of course we didn't give a damn about the photos. Most of the time there was no film in the camera, and if we had really wanted photos, the subject would never have known he was under survellance.

having said that, based on your disclaimers about your connections and life, I'd be willing to bet that it has something to do with the rental property or some genious just got the wrong address. Hey, it happens.

May I be so bold as to ask you why you were willing to do this?

and who employed you to do this to these contractors?

and how long did you do this and how much did you get paid?

and did you partake in any other life destroying tactics while you were doing such work? For example: infiltration of the targets life to slander them; damage to the targets private property/vehicles; orchestrated car accidents; or the killing or injuring of the targets pets.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Very simple answer, you are probably facing foreclosure. I am realtor and go out to take photos of homes and neighborhoods of homes going iinto foreclosure. I do this almost weekly, if you are behind on your payments i would suggest you get a hold of a good lender or file for bankruptcy. He was doing what is known as a pfcbpo it is a pre foreclosure brokers price opinion.

Good luck my friend

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I was a federal employee, therefore paid by your tax dollars. We "offered" a range of services to keep people employed on codeword projects "focused on the job". I'd never been involved in a case that wasn't successful, although I did hear through the grapevine that a situation in another district had turned ugly and resulted in an unfortunate fatal traffic accident. That would have been in late summer or early fall of 1978.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

So you are saying that it was just a job that you were instructed to do?

What was your title and job description?

I am trying to gather info on those who would partake in such a 'job'.

I have noticed here in my area of the world that many of the stalkers have such a guilty look on their face that they must know what they are doing is wrong at least on a moral level. I am starting to see that my public education of this crap has had an impact on the grass roots stalkers (community police). Here in my area, the police even took out a half a page advertisement/article in our local newspaper to encourage citizens to join the COPs.
I have noticed that I have two types of stalkers those that are paid to do this and those that are community volunteers.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Here is a link to FAQ's about Organized Stalking

www.multistalkervictims.org...

Organized Stalking by Groups - FAQ

The following points have been summarized from:
Terrorist Stalking in America
by David Arthur Lawson*
Copyright © Scrambling News 2001

* David Lawson is a licensed private investigator in Florida. He followed these stalking groups, on and off, for 12 years. He also rode with them. In a recent email, regarding Canadian groups, David Lawson said the following:
"When I rode with the group in Niagara Falls/Buffalo, we would seamlessly hook up with Canadians when we crossed the border, and they would ride with us stateside, occasionally."

This gives an indication of just how extensive and well-organized these stalking groups are.

Here is the list FAQ's that are covered in this link:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Who is behind the stalking groups?

Who is considered a threat to a corporation or industry?

What are these groups?

How are the groups financed?

Who are the leaders?

What do the group leaders get out of it?

Who are the members?

What do the group members get out of it?

What is the psychology behind all this?

Who do groups target?

What purpose does the target serve to the group?

How are targets identified?

What are the group’s objectives?

How do they achieve their objectives?

How long does it last?

How do the groups sensitize the target?

What other tactics are used?

More on occupying a target’s time

Audio Surveillance

Some Important Points

What about the Police?

The Use of “Coercive Persuasion” to control cult members

Internet Newsgroups/Forums

U.S. Department of Justice defines “Vengeance/Terrorism Stalking”

here again is the link to FAQ's
www.multistalkervictims.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You sould file a police report: suspicious vehicle, suspicious person conducting surveylance of your home and vehicle.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Naturally, I am barred from discussing my employer, my "job title" or anything relating to my position at two different agencies in the 1970s. I am not a crusader. While in hindsight, I would never volunteer for those duties again, I certainly understand why certain technological advances must be classified for national security reasons. There are many "secrets" bigger than any one person, no matter who they are, and people who volunteer to be a part of these projects are told very, very clearly what the penalties are if they should decide to go public. Since I believe in personal responsibility, should I decide to go public, I would certainly expect a bullet in the brain for my trouble.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Having now read the website noted by you, it seems very nebulous and unfocused. It looks like more than a little paranoia on the part of a lot of people. On the other hand, there were at least fifty or sixty men and women during the Carter Administration who were employed by various agencies of the U.S. government to do exactly what I did. So how many more could you expect under Bush / Cheney?
I find it very hard to believe that this is happening wholesale all over North America by drug cartels, religious cults or the Russian mob. Beyond governmental involvement and the odd private dick on a divorce case, I just don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Perhaps the insurance company that insures the house sent the guy out to take the pic. They do that today.

"Older guy, older and compact or mid-sized car" (paraphrased) does not sound like a fed agent. But what the Hell, who knows? A recent Rense article stated that Google was going to photograph the front door of EVERY house in the UK. If Google, why not Uncle. Then again, maybe Google is doning undercover work for Uncle and M5.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The photographer taking pictures of your vehicle and home may be working for Google, as Ggogle plans to show every private residence on earth on its website.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

Office4256 said: "you don't buy it"....you say you don't buy yet in your previous post you said you would be on the receiving end of a bullet if you talked about the position you held and 'job' you performed many years ago. So if you do not buy it, why are you fearful about talking about it? Could it be that you do believe in the back of your mind that this crap does exist on a grand scale? Could it be that you think you are monitored to ensure that you keep the secrets of the who, what , when and where of your 'job'?

I did not believe that this could possibly happen in a civilized society like ours, but it is the truth no matter how obscure it may appear. As you know having done such work, that it is intentional that the stalking and harassment is cloaked in secrecy and rather vague. Are you trying to say that the people who have become targets are lying or making this up?

I have been on the receiving end of this crap for almost 17 years. I have had the criminal element, private security/investigation companies and I also have the community police stalking and harassing me.
My home has been broken into, my pets killed, my name slandered so that I can no longer work as a social worker, I have had my car sabotaged when I took it to a reputable repair shop, and I have been run off the road at high speeds on three occasions...and this is just a few of the more memorable moments in my life as a target.

This crap is so hard to prove and you should know that as you made a choice many years ago to do a 'job' that is exactly what I am talking about.

I am glad to read that you would not do a 'job' like this now. You obviously know that it does destroy lives and it is wrong, otherwise you would probably still be doing it.

Debbie Newhook

[edit on 22-7-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What happens quite often is insurance adjusters will go out and take pictures of homes that they insure. They took your license plate because they can and do run checks on people who rent to determine insurance rates. They can also sub contract these out to local PI's. I worked for an insurance company and did this very thing, the reason I took off was because of experience. No matter what we told the renter/homeowner, they would always end up thinking we were up to something else, usual nefarious! It could also be the developer of the "million" dollar homes out conducting surveys of the area, may see in the near future that your home is bought out from under you.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redarrow

Here in BC, Canada we have government insurance and it is well known that ICBC (Insurance Corporation of British Columbia) do hire private investigators to do surveillance on those who make an injury claim.

Many targets are in orchestrated car accidents and I surmise that the stalkers who work for the private investigation companies do orchestrate injury car accidents so that they can be paid to stalk and harass the target.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Neighbors may be moving. The Realtor may be looking to showcase the neighborhood to potential buyers.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I was considering taking photos to supplement my semi retirement income and was reading a pdf book my wife d/l and it was about taking pics of properties for banks, insurance co's, collection agencies, lenders of all kinds on a regular basis to make sure their customers were maintaining their collateral or they'd automatically default their mortgage, insurance, etc.. There are large regional & national companies that hire local individuals to keep their photo records up to date, some every 2-3 months.
As a side note: most mortgages can be defaulted if lawns are unkempt. Just my 2 cents. OR You might be on the RED LIST, so be more aware of the 4 a.m. armed intrusion 2 weeks before martial law kicks in for everyone else. LOL ~ Mark

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

BlackOps:

My 2 cents.

Perhaps one these ideas is the answer:

An R/E invester preparing to make an offer to the property owner, and is doing it through a third party to hunt down prospective investments.

A Town or County Assessor's Office worker. They come down and photograph the front, sides, and document what ammenities you have strictly from a visual perspective. They want to reassess the "value" of your home so your taxes can be increased.

A case of mistaken identity. Someone thinks You are the Mob Dude that someone wants to rub-out. Wear your bullet-proof jacket.

I have a preference to lean towards the 1st choice I listed as you stated that your home is not as "built-up" as the others around you are.

I am in the R/E field, I have personaly seen this tactic used by people who are hired to find investments for wealthy investors. A lot of the times these investors are pools of people who are not from the area, and are "shopping" from a distance away. Possibly outside of the USA.

Unless something else happens, I would not worry about it too much.

Maybe you could place a PC based camera and record the front of your home from the window that you looked out of. There would be a lot of activity to weed thru, especially if you live on a busy street. But this would provide you with some tangible evidence if the dude comes back to do another round of picture taking. The evidence would be stored on your HD, and you could then burn CD's with the video files when it is time to give the video to the police.

-EyesII

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

We have the same office set-up in front of our house. We have been living here for only 2 months now, but got to know the previous owners as older, very nice people.

Within the last week, two separate people have driven by to photo. The first one photo'ed the house. The second one, photo'ed my truck. We saw both, but they did not see us.

The second one seemed more suspicous, so we are re-positioning our vehicles, using all anti-theft devices, I have a camera ready to go by the front door, so the next time we see this, I can run out and photo the person taking a picture of our property. And finally, we are installing a video surv. system.

Time to get agressive with these losers.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You have but one accessible course of action to take... and that is to assume that you are in grave danger. take immediate precautions and be prepared for a possible assault on you your loved ones or your property! I hope that that was not a serial killer scoping out his next target they can be meticulous about their surveillance of their victims. You may only have seconds to defend your self.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
And of course you:

a. Didn't get the license tag number;

b. Didn't get a photo/video of the car or passenger; and

c. Didn't call the police.

Ahh the Internet, 'tis a wonderful playground for the gullible.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join