It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays will not be defeated by physical or technological oppostion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Of course it's crap, that's what makes the arguing so pointless.

But if Aliens are so advanced wouldn't they know the apocolypse is coming and just avoid earth?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i could take em with mah Proton Neutrilizer!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
just because a race is advanced doesnt mean there omnipotent

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Preest....it maybe that there isnt an original thought in your head?

it maybe that is the only thing you can think to do is offer ridicule on something you have exactly no clue of what its about?
maybe you can tell us of your feelings or thoughts on satanism?

maybe you dont author any thing because you couldnt take the medicine that you so poorly dish out your self?
thats my guess...
may be its that problem with womens under wear that consumes so much of your spare time.....?

some of my postings come from real life experience....others are mere speculation....i know there is aliens.... most people can only speculate on such things....i dont have to...if you dont think that im lucid maybe i can put you in touch with some people who can tell you different......
some people can not see anything beyond a good steak dinner and then a healthy dump in the crapper because thats where there at...its the way its supposed to be...
your at where at because your suppose to be and your just not happy ....
face it your not happy ....i can sympathize with you....

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

just because a race is advanced doesnt mean there omnipotent

Um didn't I make this same point to you earlier in your thread?

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
yes you did....that is why i used your own logic to show you what i thought

you used it once and you saw my reply and now i am using it to show you

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Fantastic, we finally agree that watcher agrees with me.

Thank god that's over.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I still stand by my sentiments its time to form the resistance.

VIVA AMERICA.

On a more serious note, I dont think anything is impervious to all of our weapons.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
your right agent 47 .....there are many forms of defence

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
Preest....it maybe that there isnt an original thought in your head?

it maybe that is the only thing you can think to do is offer ridicule on something you have exactly no clue of what its about?
maybe you can tell us of your feelings or thoughts on satanism?

maybe you dont author any thing because you couldnt take the medicine that you so poorly dish out your self?
thats my guess...
may be its that problem with womens under wear that consumes so much of your spare time.....?

some of my postings come from real life experience....others are mere speculation....i know there is aliens.... most people can only speculate on such things....i dont have to...if you dont think that im lucid maybe i can put you in touch with some people who can tell you different......
some people can not see anything beyond a good steak dinner and then a healthy dump in the crapper because thats where there at...its the way its supposed to be...
your at where at because your suppose to be and your just not happy ....
face it your not happy ....i can sympathize with you....
All of this insightful pseudo-psychology from the guy who insisted I "worked for them" and my job was to "spread disinformation" and I was on "their payroll"

[INSERT MENACING DRUMROLL]

I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one that thinks your a #ing loon. I think I'm the only one who's constantly vocal about your fringe ramblings though.

My original thoughts are just that...ORIGINAL THOUGHTS...not some new age, fringe lunatics sci-fi ramblings and yammering.

Am I happy? Well let's see...am I happy that I was successful enough at my own indie record label to retire? Was I happy that I could retire to pursue my passion for comic writing? Was I also happy to sign a deal for my own action figure based on my comic concept?

No...all of that makes me soooo unhappy that I JUST HAVE TO head on over to ATS to pick on a straight up crackpot and put down his progressive "thinking".

Whatever gets you to sleep at night lol...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No matter what you say, watcher will find a way to let himself know he is right and you are wrong

Let's just all get together and have a drink with the greys eh?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
No matter what you say, watcher will find a way to let himself know he is right and you are wrong

Let's just all get together and have a drink with the greys eh?
You're probably right...I've never known many irrational people that admit to being wrong or off base.

*shrugs*

Hey! Drinks with the Greys...sounds fun! Actually don't they have a bar like that out in Roswell or somewhere close that actually has alien mock ups sitting at the bar drinking beer?
That's be a cool picture.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Pours a 40, One for my homies an one for my greys! lol

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
Pours a 40, One for my homies an one for my greys! lol

*pops Doggystyle into the CD player*

*grabs the OE*

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Preest has a point about Watcher of the sky's paranoia
In one of my posts he accused me of being a goverment"Spook".

Now thats the ramblings of a "kook"
p

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Preest has a point about Watcher of the sky's paranoia
In one of my posts he accused me of being a goverment"Spook".

Now thats the ramblings of a "kook"
p

Yes, he's also accused me of being an agent for the government being paid to disinform the good crazy loonies of ATS...I got alot of respect for people here but some have just gone far off the deep end.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"This information was revealed to me"

ugh, by whom? meh, i'm sure you just mean 'This information was revealed to me by me'.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

They are highly intelligent.
They will have others do there work for them .....(NWO)
I just thought I'd share my thoughts and feelings about this issue. I've been thinking that if these aliens are highly intelligent and they have people/humans working for them on this planet, then that means the aliens can presumably communicate with us in unrevealing ways. For example, my thread in BTS All Your Base Are Belong To Us was a strange dream I had before waking up in the morning. I recall that this was a popular item in the mainstream media and internet, to the point that it made the front of Time Magazine. What if this was a message by the highly intelligent beings we call aliens that we, or maybe the Governments/Secret Projects, etc. belong to them, namely the aliens. I just thought that you should take this into account because they could be this intelligent in bringing their message across to humans. If people think about it, we gave it so much attention, maybe we missed the real point of it--that is was a message from the aliens themselves. That is what I think of it now because of the dream and how I felt that this message had a consciousness of its own, or that it came from some kind of living source.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by toffa_h
"This information was revealed to me"

ugh, by whom? meh, i'm sure you just mean 'This information was revealed to me by me'.

There are some people who are more in touch with 'reality' than others. You also have to realize that 'reality' is different to everybody.

How?

The American shamans are a goof starting point. Their 'reality' was grounded in spiritualism, which disagreed with the European outlook of life. Was one reality any less than anothers? No... they both fit the society in which it developed.

Every culture in the world has developed differently, and has its own determined 'reality'. And then, too, reality is constantly changing. What was real for us hundreds of years ago may not be true today... but it doesn't mean that it wasn't true.

Dragons aren't real. Fairies don't exist. Ghosts are just an over-worked imagination. Aliens only exist in the movies.

I would lay odds that watcher, in one form or another, is a creative, open minded individual, wether a writer or artist. Such people are more 'intune' to what 'reality' is. To critize him of his beliefs, to accuse him of being 'touched' is not only wrong, but ignorant as well.

There are many ways to recieve messages... some messages are never even recieved... it is ingrained within the spirit. For those, you just know... you may not be able to put a finger on it, and it may come and go within your mind like a fog... but you know.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
im putting this back to the top Kangxx and would enjoy hearing your comments on this topic as it sounds similiar to what you are saying......thank you..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join