It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays will not be defeated by physical or technological oppostion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
how can you defeat aliens that do not exist?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Earthscum wrote:

I, personally, wouldn't have any problem "warring without weapons", and have several other friends that are equally prepared... and each have their own collection of 'gifts' to give out to the deserving. Together we could make quite a psychic militia... and I'm sure anyone else with 'gifts' also have other friends with gifts... for some reason we flock together, however different we may be in our beliefs, habits, and appearances.

Funny you should say this.

It's very true that we flock together, those of us prepared for spiritual warfare. I've been organizing a group for some six years now.

I might not believe in all this "reptilian" stuff, but there's something coming, no doubt about that. I think we're gonna be ready, whatever it's for. We've been bred for centuries for this battle, whatever form it takes, and I think we have a fighting chance.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
seriously , has anyone seen a grey in the last 12 months coz i heard that they were dying really fast from something, they themselves created lol.....i would be interested to hear if anyone has seen more than one alive...take this post how you will i have my reasons

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer[/i

Funny you should say this.

It's very true that we flock together, those of us prepared for spiritual warfare. I've been organizing a group for some six years now.

I might not believe in all this "reptilian" stuff, but there's something coming, no doubt about that. I think we're gonna be ready, whatever it's for. We've been bred for centuries for this battle, whatever form it takes, and I think we have a fighting chance.

im surprised xeno.!!!

i didnt know you were of this thought pattern and hope to hear more on what you are doing to prepare.!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We should seek to make peace with the grays and welcome to our planet.If that doesn't work and there going to takeover our planet anyways we might as well die trying to stop them instead of being there slaves.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph Knecht
Glenn Morris (8th Dan Budo Taijutsu), reveals his conflict with Grays in 'Shadow Strategies of an American Ninja Master.' It's worth a look. The 'battle' is far from physical.

Thanks joseph ....I have ordered the book and will be very interested to see what he writes.....Ive heard he and his sensei deal with this entity while they are meditating...

d1k

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
everybody was kung foo fighting, dodododododo....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
I have seen some people in certain threads beleive that the grays can be defeated by physical force.
They are too technologicaly advanced for that to happen.
Ive seen some say things like physically beating them with there fist....using a machete...shooting them with your ithaca feather light 16 gauge shot gun.

and we wonder why the governments hide things from us!

lets all have war on aliens b4 we even know 100% they exist

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it would be hilarious if you were just all wrong, as was I. There were no aliens, no nothing. Hilarious!! Anyway, why do so many people believe in "The Grey's"? Of course there are aliens, but I don't think we're going to be invaded any time with in...ever. I think earth will be gone before an "Alien Army" decides to take us over.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

seriously , has anyone seen a grey in the last 12 months

Seriously, has anyone seen a grey ever? I mean that they can prove? I've seen pictures of UFO's, even seen them myself but I think all this talk about a war with "The Greys" is pretty stupid if we don't even know they exhist.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblamBesides, maybe this planet "belongs" to them, and we are THEIR experiment. The point is, we're helpless technologically, psychically, and in any possible offensive way. We aren't facing just the grays anyway. THere will be the "gestapo from outer space" called the Nephalim, and also the lizzies, and a crapload of others. Why not just let'em have what they want? Well that's your choice of course, but I'm staying out of any physical confrontations. My life isn't worth 2 cents to me. It's my soul that matters.[Edited on 11-3-2004 by lilblam]

Hey, even though I 'own' my pet miniature schnauzer, doesn't mean I have the right to beat it to death!

Plus, you may have hit on a solution. The greys, the Nephalim, the shape-shifting lizards... if they don't think Earth or Humans are important, then why are they ALL clamoring for control of it? I think our solution is a little old fashinoned Human doublecrossing... let's turn them all against each other!
Then they'll fight each other for us! lol

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I consider myself open minded. Aliens I can beleive in, I mean the universe is a big place. Shape shifting Lizards...maybe simply because of all the reptile reference in logos etc. Humans having amazing powers buried deep within us I believe also. I know the end battle is coming (for our time) and we all have a part to play.

BUT. I really can't imagine someone just casting spells of fire, ice etc. I can picture everything else but I find it hardest to picture that. I am not saying it can't be done but it is the harest thing for me to picture. Is it like Games in which you put your hand out and fireballs come from it?? whats it look like?

People on here say they do magic. Like what? I am very curious. I truely belive in the physic power of humans but I stuggle a bit with casting of spells etc. Can someone explain more for me or point me to a thread that explains the whole thing. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have been a researcher of Zetan-aliens and UFOs for many years,
have counseled abductees and have also counseled people that have
experienced discarnate demonic attack.

I am also a spiritual medium that can perceive the commonly overlooked discarnate facet of this issue.

It is common knowledge among many Ufologists/researchers, some scientists, and many members of the military that the Zetan-aliens are hundreds, if not thousands of years ahead of us in their advanced physically based technology.

Furthermore, Zetans also have a much greater industrial base for the
production of:

1. high-tech weapons, including energy projection weapons and nuclear arms;
2. sophisticated armed probes that can function autonomously in battle; and,
3. large interstellar warships like the well-known cigar-shaped and
triangular-shaped battleships.

The Zetan Empire (consisting of Reptilians, Insectians/Praying Mantis types, Nordics, Grays and Hybrids) could wipe out all the life on the surface of this planet with a nuclear holocaust that is worse than anything we can presently do to ourselves.

In light of this, it is logical that a war of "technology versus technology" would be in favor of the Zetan-aliens, as they could defeat every air force from this planet (and all of them combined) in a matter of hours.

Could the Zetans ever be defeated and driven out of this system, ending their abduction abuse forever?

Absolutely. No humanoid race or being is omnipotent.

Can it be done at present with only the technology and industrial base from this world?

Highly unlikely.

The chink in the Zetan armor is not to be found in their technology but in their lack of spirituality. (A number of people in this thread, including the one who started it, have touched upon this point.)

Psychic development terrifies the Zetans and like beings that are mechanistic and spiritually indifferent. Outside of using their antigravity technology to mimic telekinesis, which people have reported seeing, they cannot duplicate true telekinesis with their machines. This technological limitation irritates the hell out of them.

The Zetans will only be defeated and driven out of this system through the application of advanced magick/telekinesis that is derived from rarefied spiritual development, which some refer to as Christ Consciousness.

However, that Christ Consciousness must be beyond the power of the "Holy Spirit" or in "using the power of Jesus" or "in channeling the power of groups of angels" (from any religion) because these methods have already been used extensively and are simply not powerful enough to provide a total solution. The "old gods" are not advanced enough to stop all Zetan-alien kidnappings for slavery, breeding, experimentation, dissection, etc.

The Christ Consciousness I am referring to must lead to a power that is beyond the angel collectives that have indeed thwarted Zetan-alien abduction attempts for some people.

The Christ Consciousness that I am referring to must be true God Realization, whereby when the spirit leaves the flesh and directly unites with the White Light of God, it has the ability to singly create matter at will through projected thought.

If Jesus, Buddha, Moses, or any other traditional prophet could stop the Zetans from using many of us as farm animals, they would have done so many centuries ago. Compassion, selflessness, and living by The Golden Rule, not intellect and technology, dictate spiritual evolution.

The answer is that we must individually seek to generate a purified Radiance and become (as Krishnamurti put it) "a Light onto ourselves."

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So we need to THINK our way out of this?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
watcher:

first accept my apologises because i have take so long to read yout topic. but due to several things, i am been "away" from unswer things or talk deeper about this things.

as far as i can see , even if so many people think you , me and all the others that belive in this, and had experienced something, are crazys, i know you are talking the truth, and have your personal experiences!
even if we join 100 abductees, and start to listen theyr storys, we will see that barely each story is equal to each others story. its very hard to get a "same" story from victims because there are so many diferent aliens, ships, alien ways of acting, and so on. but sure...for the controled ones is better to figure the easyest thing...they are hoaxes..IMAO!! how troglodite...!

just dont get "down" when you want to share something, and we are bombarded with stupiditie,that will always happen, just learn with that, and take advantege of "they'r" silly tehcniques to desbilive us!

about the topic:
if some army or governemt was able to create a special "helmet", or device, able to "cut"/stop" mental "brain" waves emitted from the exterior, then..in that situation we evenctualy could have "time to use our "silly" wepons on them.... but as far as i know, that "mental shield" it dont exist yet, so how you can atack them? at the same time you tryed,,,you will be so full of fear that you will not even move at all. "telepathic" fear induced, its not at all related with natural fear. you just cant resist induced telepathy from a grey!

and that is theyr primal wepon, and rarely they dont need to use others!! theyr mind are enogh to andle with us!

there are tons and tons of storys about people that have see them in farms abducting cattle, and as far as they are seed by some one, that some one just stop totaly...with mass fear. have you never lose your conscience with mass fear??....try it...its very interesting!!

have you never been "cuted" like a medical cirurgy, with out any anestesic? do you know how hurts to be driled in the teeths with out anestesic?!? if you dont know...go start to enter in any caves you seen, with luck you can find a undeground entrance to a "Kimbote" cave...and they will be very "pleased" to show you how it hurts!!!!!!!!!!
it's just pitfull, and in a certain way heretic, the way some guys joke with this people, when there are so many real victims that have suffered a lot, and some ones have even loose for ever they'r minds due the extreme pain they have suffered!!think twice before joking on some one just because you dont belive, you can evenctualy be the next!!
bha!!

[edit on 8-6-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
So we need to THINK our way out of this?

ThunderCloud,

It will take a lot more than just "thinking" or Terran black projects to oust the Zetans from this system and to end their ongoing abduction abuse which stems back many thousands of years.

Some believe that the true reason why Atlantis fell was not due to natural geological disturbances or because of misusing the energies of a great crystal power source, but because of an Atlantean failed attempt at their own "War of Independence."

The Zetans retaliated by unleashing a nuclear attack that resulted in a holocaust so horrific that it caused worldwide earthquakes, tidal waves, what various ancient cultures refer to as The Great Flood, and the tilting of this world's axis.

The Atlanteans tried to fight The Zetan Empire off with their own high-tech weapons and paid a terrible price. It would be wise to not repeat their grave error in underestimating Zetan technological prowess.

For evidence of ancient atomic warfare, go to:

www.nexusmagazine.com...

The solution to this age old and ongoing problem is a spiritual one, not a technological one. It entails years of dedication in living by The Golden Rule, serving others, daily Radiance, and eventually transitioning and returning to the Primary Reality of Spirit. From the vantage point of being united with a very high level of energy, the Space Race empires can be defeated.

Zetan technology (and advanced physically based technology in general) is useless against the energies of advanced magick, as these are the same kind of intense telekinetic energies that were utilized to manifest the Universe in the first place.

Two advantages of spiritually based technology would be shielding and teleportation capability; neither of which can be duplicated with advanced physically based technology.

To learn how to Radiate, go to:

members.aol.com...

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Everything have their weakness. IF Greys is hostile to me, I will use all means against them.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If these things cannot be fought with weapons... Why do they DISABLE weapons and mechanical/electrical things? And why is God described as having a double-edged sword and SLAYING with it? (And why double-edged? The middle east uses single-edged swords... :-) Answer: Europeans used double-edged swords always, also the jews and those of jewish descent, like Trojans and Romans. But, NOT the greeks... hmmm.... interesting.)

How can you disable a piece of steel from slashing you?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
watcher:
have you never lose your conscience with mass fear??....try it...its very interesting!!
[edit on 8-6-2004 by kangaxx]

I almost lost my conscience with a chilli pepper today, hehe

*gasp!* Seriously, the strength choked my air-tube to the lungs inside the throat..

But, I get your point.

None of these aliens are aliens, and none of them come from space. They are decieving you, they are the ant people, they live under ground.

Let's see how they like spear fighting...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
If these things cannot be fought with weapons... Why do they DISABLE weapons and mechanical/electrical things?

They disable weapons, machines, and electrical systems because they need to do this in order to gain the upper hand in being able to kidnap people for their own selfish ends, and to continue their subtle (sometimes not-so-subtle) subjugation and domination of this and other solar systems and peoples. All technology can be overcome with spiritual energies but only if those energies are very powerful. That is the only way to defeat a Space Race empire with superior weapons and a far greater industrial war machine.

And why is God described as having a double-edged sword and SLAYING with it?

I believe that that description in the Bible, as well as all the other "scripture" in all the world's major religions, was not inspired by The Original Creator, but by large collectives - or Group Entities - of (at best) basically spiritual people on the Other Side (angels). Once you realize this, you also understand that they did not and are not presenting an accurate paradigm on the nature of The Light Of The God Force and The Original Creator; as the former is nonliving, infinite and governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed, and the latter is a very highly evolved soul who is not infinite in power, and who has yet to emerge in our space-time continuum.

How can you disable a piece of steel from slashing you?

Best to block it at first and then disarm the attacker through whatever means possible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join