It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays will not be defeated by physical or technological oppostion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have seen some people in certain threads beleive that the grays can be defeated by physical force.
They are too technologicaly advanced for that to happen.
Ive seen some say things like physically beating them with there fist....using a machete...shooting them with your ithaca feather light 16 gauge shot gun.

Does anyone honestly think that they are going to risk there physically weak bodies in a bodily confrontation with humans?
They are not stupid.
They are highly intelligent.
They will have others do there work for them .....(NWO)
They are very subtle and devious.

You will defeat them by acquiring other dimensional awareness!!!
you will not defeat them any other way!
If you react with violence or fear....they have themselves a nice little feast on those emotions.

Am i a kook?

Did i read it in a book?
Did i get it off a website?
Did some kook tell me?
Do i have government ties?

no to all of the above.

Theyre weakness is that you have a soul
They do not.

This information was revealed to me

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If it is true that they take over the world, one phonecall to the Nephilim and their toast.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Some members of this board are proficient in more... arcane... forms of battling. Physical weapons are merely a back-up.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I could def see Robocop vanquishing the false savior that Aliens represent. Robocop is the Metallic Savior.

Wonder what Im talking about?

Try this thread also

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thier might be hand to hand confrontations with the tall greys who are the soldiers for the greys. They are 6.5 to 7 feet tall but are very skinny like snoop dog.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i must say .....well said my friend

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It is rather funny... some of us have been preparing for that kind of moment for... oh... so many years. Sometimes without even realizing it.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
we have like minds soothsayer and i have seen it proved in other threads
The great ones are always here just waiting for us to ask for there divine intervention

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

I believe that is the most important part of ourselves that we must accomplish: having the ability to see past this physical existence to other vibratory realities. Many people see UFOs and report alien abductions, but modern science can't explain them, and they refuse to, because modern science can not. Having the ability to fight the Grays will require us to operate "outside the box" that we are so trapped in. Secret societies realize these powers and they are brainwashing us with their media games, like the news, and routines, that we fail to see beyond our petty day-life.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

we have like minds soothsayer and i have seen it proved in other threads
The great ones are always here just waiting for us to ask for there divine intervention

Personally I don't think the "Great Ones" are waiting for us to ask for their "divine intervention"... I think they are waiting for US to intervene... divinely. I, personally, wouldn't have any problem "warring without weapons", and have several other friends that are equally prepared... and each have their own collection of 'gifts' to give out to the deserving. Together we could make quite a psychic militia... and I'm sure anyone else with 'gifts' also have other friends with gifts... for some reason we flock together, however different we may be in our beliefs, habits, and appearances.

Like you said, watcher... We have souls, 'They' don't. And if they send footsoldiers, I will have a big heaping dose of fear for them! Nope, not scared... just hoping for peace but expecting war.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
They are 6.5 to 7 feet tall but are very skinny like snoop dog.

LMAO...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

How was this information revealed to you?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Am i a kook?
Did i read it in a book?

Nice rhyming marshall.

And what its a "kook"?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
kook=crazy person....

Yet, ironically, radar dishes caused several craft to crash, hehe....

I'm not sure why people put the aliens on such a pedestal. As I've often said, even a caveman can bring down a chopper if the arrow hits the right spot...

Never underestimate the human spirit...and ingeniousnous in finding ways to kill something...

Data from crash victims doesn't seem to support these "revelations". They appear to be tough, true enough, engineered for space travel, but certainly not immune to a bullet in the chest. The Dulce incident not withstanding (as it's still highly dubious), I'm not hedging any bets...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Why shoot anyone? Why not just let them take over? Oh you're all too worried about your little flesh existance to try THAT one huh! My bad

Besides, if they have no souls, what kind of psychic attack could possibly touch them? It's like Independence Day, where they implanted a human computer virus into an alien computer system... it's just not feasable. They don't run Windows. Their computers have no "ports" and possibly no recognizable to us features. For all we know, they are crystals operated by mind control.

You're "hoping" that your "psychic" attacks have any kind of influence on them at ALL. This isn't "Mars Attacks" where you play the right kind of music and they all just blow up. What if their minds are so powerful and advanced that any of our "tricks" will be akin to little bunnies trying to destroy the human race. No matter how much the bunnies try, it ain't gonna happen! This is just ideal delusion to "win". However, we can win without fighting!

Besides, maybe this planet "belongs" to them, and we are THEIR experiment. The point is, we're helpless technologically, psychically, and in any possible offensive way. We aren't facing just the grays anyway. THere will be the "gestapo from outer space" called the Nephalim, and also the lizzies, and a crapload of others. Why not just let'em have what they want? Well that's your choice of course, but I'm staying out of any physical confrontations. My life isn't worth 2 cents to me. It's my soul that matters.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They receive some type of second high off emotions so they are vulnerable to psychic influences.
just because they have no soul doesnt mean theyre physical minds are not vulnerable to what you call a psychic attack....thats not what i call it.....
other dimensional awareness is not a psychic attack
the soul is immortal...it cannot be destroyed ...hence i am not worried about it....what bothers me is enslavement of our species
if this world was theres we would know
thats what theyd like us to beleive along with ohhh..maybe jesus is an alien too
destroying our beleif system is part of there plan
to make people hopeless
christ consciousness is the key to making theese grays go away....ill say it again....you will not destroy them
you will only make them go away

Now if you wish to call it christ consciousness thats fine
some call it other than that

other dimensional awareness is the key to knowing how they operate and by reaching that state you can free yourself and others

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I have seen some people in certain threads beleive that the grays can be defeated by physical force.
They are too technologicaly advanced for that to happen.
Ive seen some say things like physically beating them with there fist....using a machete...shooting them with your ithaca feather light 16 gauge shot gun.

Does anyone honestly think that they are going to risk there physically weak bodies in a bodily confrontation with humans?
They are not stupid.
They are highly intelligent.
They will have others do there work for them .....(NWO)
They are very subtle and devious.

If you react with violence or fear....they have themselves a nice little feast on those emotions.

Am i a kook?

Did i read it in a book?
Did i get it off a website?
Did some kook tell me?
Do i have government ties?

no to all of the above.

Theyre weakness is that you have a soul
They do not.

Answer to your question: Am I a Kook?

YES, you are a kook. There are no grays. If there were, I would whoop serious ass. Get off your pedestal and stop preaching madness.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
earth scum ....were talking about the same thing man
our intervening is there call to them to intervene

immortal warrior..... it could not have been said much better

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Glenn Morris (8th Dan Budo Taijutsu), reveals his conflict with Grays in 'Shadow Strategies of an American Ninja Master.' It's worth a look. The 'battle' is far from physical.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great addition to this thread
i will seriously consider adding this to my library

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join