It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want OUT!!!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have a lot of days where I know exactly how you feel. I find that the only thing I can do is express what I feel somehow, through writing, drawing, exercising, anything to get it out. If you leave than there will be one less person who cares about the world, who wants to change it, who gives a damn. If there is some purpose to this existence - maybe it is that people like us are there to balance out the horrible ones. Don't lose faith in humanity, I know it seems like most poeple are apathatic, but they are really brainwashed... know that they are good on the inside, but they live in a mental prison imposed upon them by that small percentage of mankind who do these horrid things, and unfortunatly they are the ones in power.

Don't believe that they have won, not for a second. We'll be free in the end. They have stretched their power out too far and its going to snap like a rubber band.

All we can do, in the meantime, is wake more people up.

I hope this was of some solace to you.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
OP, your thoughts and frustrations reconcile uncannily with Gnosticism - particularly Anti-Cosmic Gnosticism.

I'll give you a brief overview, but you can discover more at the below link:
A select number of us are 'flameborn', the vast majority are 'clayborn'. The flameborn are ancient spirits, having existed as long as time itself. Jehova, the cosmic creator is a selfish, cruel god, who for his own pleasure imprisoned the flameborn souls within bodies of flesh upon this material world. He has bound us, enslaved us, trapped us in this cruel world of frustration, cosmic law and order. He also created clayborn humans who's essence is not ancient to walk among the flameborn. Each time we die, the cosmic creator makes us forget what we have learnt and traps us within a new body so that we suffer the cycle of physical existence again and again, for all eternity. The flameborn's ultimate goal is to transcend this material prison and return to the acosmic plain where Lucifer - the true god of light, wisdom and freedom dwells. This is done by 'waking up' and attaining the kind of knowledge that cannot be erased with each life cycle.

Sounds 'out there' I know, but you seem to demonstrate a distinct affinity for this kind of philosophy - one of entrapment in this cruel material world by a malevolent god.

Temple Of The Black Light

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
OP, your thoughts and frustrations reconcile uncannily with Gnosticism - particularly Anti-Cosmic Gnosticism.

I'll give you a brief overview, but you can discover more at the below link:
A select number of us are 'flameborn', the vast majority are 'clayborn'. The flameborn are ancient spirits, having existed as long as time itself. Jehova, the cosmic creator is a selfish, cruel god, who for his own pleasure imprisoned the flameborn souls within bodies of flesh upon this material world. He has bound us, enslaved us, trapped us in this cruel world of frustration, cosmic law and order. He also created clayborn humans who's essence is not ancient to walk among the flameborn. Each time we die, the cosmic creator makes us forget what we have learnt and traps us within a new body so that we suffer the cycle of physical existence again and again, for all eternity. The flameborn's ultimate goal is to transcend this material prison and return to the acosmic plain where Lucifer - the true god of light, wisdom and freedom dwells. This is done by 'waking up' and attaining the kind of knowledge that cannot be erased with each life cycle.

Sounds 'out there' I know, but you seem to demonstrate a distinct affinity for this kind of philosophy - one of entrapment in this cruel material world by a malevolent god.

Temple Of The Black Light

Finally a post with some substance, meaning! thankyou for your insight!!! I will look into this immediately....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by berenike

OK, I like blunt. Let me ask you why you are prepared to allow people (that's the majority of humanity) who you despise to bring you down to a state where you can't function?

I never said I despised anyone/anything but, this existence. I have no problem functioning, thanks for your concern. People and their illinformed thoughts are inconsequential to me and the maneuvers being played out in this world!

If the rest of us are too stupid to understand anything, why take us all so seriously?

I don't! I think I've explained that already.

I can see why you don't want to be a part of this species if all you focus on are the negatives, but you're smart. Why can't you focus on the positives? Even if no-one else on this entire planet appears good and positive to you, at least you can find some good in yourself.

This is irrational thinking and will ultimately result in the destruction of man. You want to live in a cloud, bury your head in the sand and pretend that everything is fine, go right ahead. This I will never do!!

It's a long time since I felt as low as you do now. In fact, I'd forgotten I ever felt that way until I read your posts, and you reminded me. That's how far I've come away from it. I've never altered my ambition though, and I haven't become complacent.

You have totally misunderstood my op. I don't feel low, I have never felt low! I KNOW I don't belong here, I am beyond this world. LOL...I feel persecuted by this incedious entrapment that you love and call life!

If the only person you think you can depend on is you.

I don't think, I know I can only depend on me. Look my intentions are not to come off as condesceding but, you and I are not on the same level so please do not assume that you understand me, you don't even understand how this world operates. If you are happy with the way things are good for you, injoy!

[edit on 7/23/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I too have delved into the teaching of gnosticism. It used to be that the Christian theory of the The Fall helped explain how something went terribly wrong. However, I can see no evidence whatsoever in the natural history of the planet for such a fall (or for the literal story of Genesis for that matter).

Now, in contemplating the teaching of gnosticism (no matter what variant it is) the question of why a loving God would create an evil demuirge and allow him/her to enslave mankind (all sentient creatures for that matter) has never made sense to me. Anyone want to volunteer an explanation? I also am "stuck" in trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with creation.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hi XcLucifer,

Thanks for your kind reply and for misunderstanding me as much as you think I've misunderstood you.

I must thank you, too, for starting this thread. It has actually resulted in something very good and encouraging in my life.

Inadvertent as this outcome may have been, you deserve credit. You never know, do you, when you cast a stone into the water how far the ripples will reach?

It's an interesting thought that some people might bring about positive results in this world by being negative just as easily as others can achieve them by being kind. It makes one wonder about the desires of the higher self and the convoluted way it might go about achieving them. I suppose it knows best how to use the the material it has to work with.

Last thing, you can't be condescending to me. In order to do that you would have to look down. And that is not where I am.

berenike

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup
Now, in contemplating the teaching of gnosticism (no matter what variant it is) the question of why a loving God would create an evil demuirge and allow him/her to enslave mankind (all sentient creatures for that matter) has never made sense to me. Anyone want to volunteer an explanation?

I'm not an expert on the matter, but I think a student of Gnosticism has to disregard conventional teachings of a single original god and accept the concept of multiple original gods, not all of which are loving. It could be said that there are just two gods - good and evil, although in this instance we have to accept the paradox of the 'good' god being the evil one and the 'evil' god being the good one. Duality is a primal, powerful source and perhaps it stems from these 2, original gods. Satan was not created by God as God's word would have us believe. Both have always existed but one has stolen jurasdiction over us and therefore has had the opportunity to rewrite history, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Hi XcLucifer,

Thanks for your kind reply and for misunderstanding me as much as you think I've misunderstood you.

I must thank you, too, for starting this thread. It has actually resulted in something very good and encouraging in my life.

Inadvertent as this outcome may have been, you deserve credit. You never know, do you, when you cast a stone into the water how far the ripples will reach?

It's an interesting thought that some people might bring about positive results in this world by being negative just as easily as others can achieve them by being kind. It makes one wonder about the desires of the higher self and the convoluted way it might go about achieving them. I suppose it knows best how to use the the material it has to work with.

Last thing, you can't be condescending to me. In order to do that you would have to look down. And that is not where I am.

berenike

Thats great!!! Gald that I could be helpful to you. My best wishes

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Satan was not created by God as God's word would have us believe. Both have always existed but one has stolen jurasdiction over us and therefore has had the opportunity to rewrite history, so to speak.

Yes! Or was part of the plan all along!

It may be by divine plan that the devil is mankind's adversary and not Jah's. Perhaps they in actuality work on the same agenda or team.

Other gods may be benevolent or malevolent depending on role or desire. I have been told that I have gnostic leanings but I tend to disagree. All religion is man-made and I don't honor any of them. But...whatever get's you out of "the box" is great, as long as one doesn't jump into another one!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey man you gotta stop being so negative. I understand your frustration but there are a few things I think you might not understand, and without that, you seem to be getting depressed and pissed off. So I'll try to connect the dots for you. I hope I can help.

You're not much different than how I felt a few months ago. Pissed off at everyone around me for being so hateful and stupid, while also feeling disconnected from all of them because of this. I felt like I couldn't connect with anyone - like I was in my own world with no one to REALLY talk to and vibe with. But then I realised something.

You were put here on this earth for a reason. You have your own special gift that you can give to the world. Finding that would be a good way for you to improve the world. I know the world has gone to #, but if you know you're helping the world, and the people in it the best you can, then that's all you can do. Everything else happening on a global scale isn't your problem, so don't stress about it.

You also feel disconnected from everyone so you say. What I feel you need to understand is that yes, people are ignorant and just want to watch football and not worry about anything. You seem to envy them for their lack of care. Instead of feeling anger, feel forgiveness. It may be hard to accept, but those people are only doing what they've always done. They're on their own retarded paths in life and you need to forgive them for that.

It's a huge waste of time and energy to care about what other people do with their lives. And you should value yourself more it seems. Understand that YOU out of so many people, understand how stupid everyone is. It takes someone strong and smart to see the intricate problems and disgusting mistakes people in this world are making. You are capable of watching everything in this world from a third-person perspective.

You have so much potential that I can see, and it's only from one of your entries. You want peace, happiness, and love, but the world won't give much. So understand that YOU are one of the few, like many on this site, that are capable of bringing love and understanding to this world. A lot of people fear-monger but remember that the prophecies foretell of a Golden Age to come after all of this BS going on. Maybe you should focus on that, and focus on bringing it closer to fruition, rather than giving more anger and hate to the world.

Don't let anger fuel you, but understanding. When you can understand how the world works without fear or anger, you can be free. And from that point, you take your first steps into being a positive force in the universe. I hope I helped you. Good luck and Peace brother.

There are more of us like you out there than you think. Tomorrow is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, and bring HAPPINESS to this world, please. For everyone out there.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just remember your purpose on this earth.

Remember that many cosmic forces are available to help

The above you go through the more you learn

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
"This is irrational thinking and will ultimately result in the destruction of man. You want to live in a cloud, bury your head in the sand and pretend that everything is fine, go right ahead. This I will never do!!"

You're half right. Many people do have their heads buried in the sand, and it is the role of a spiritual warrior to face the darkness and deal with it. But you are forgetting that the light/positive energy is the very essence of life and self and that we are meant to flow with it. Many ancient myths could teach you this. The late Joseph Cambell could explain it. But my words fall on deaf ears don't they?

Well, I've certainly learned something after wasting my time and energy on this thread, as I'm sure others have here as well. Just because someone feels the same way as you do about the world being messed up doesn't mean they have the same wisdom/centre that you do, and it doesn't mean that all your sensible words won't fall on deaf ears and that the fool won't fall for the first cult to reach out for him. Lesson learned.

Sad as it is.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Neurolanis]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Neurolanis]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Balance is the key, between the light and dark, and this no one wants to do. It's so easy to leap to one side and laugh at the other or ignore it completely. But a balance is needed to deal with the dark and free the whole fountain of light. Speaking from intuition here.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I know what you mean this place can be unbearable at times and its

only going to get worst with time. But one thing can be for certain, the

time we spend in this body is temporary, so everything you feel right now

will not go on forever. Our visit is short and I feel is clearly intended to be

a prelimenary to something much greater. Some of us see this while

others seek only to dominate never seeing the whole picture. Just be

yourself and be righteous. Once this body fades, this worldly system and

its pain fades with it.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I totally felt the same way as you OP and am still questioning alot until i found out you can create your own reality and live the life you want to see.

Turn off the tv
Be with people off like mind dont completely isolate yourself
Eat from nature it is your calling raw foods is getting back to the feeling off paradise. You mind changes and you see reality differently too. You see the beauty of nature and listen to the birds and other animals and understand them in a 6th sense way.
Create you own heaven on Earth.
Only support those things you deem necessary rather then follow societies ills.
Be positive and bring gratitude and love into your life. Enlightment.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prometheus1111
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Fear not...many will come in droves that feel exactly as you do. Even folks you would have never dreamed that appeared to have everything will be wanting to get out of the line you refer to at the rollercoaster.

Many felt this way long ago and were called insane, depressed, low self esteem, negative etc. The ones that called us insane would always try to negotiate and plead to us from a...just be positive standpoint, get some professional help etc. This standpoint of be positive, cheer up, think about getting on some happy pills is no longer working.

Personally I couldnt care less if I'm killed when I walk out the door in a few minutes. Even if all the so called wonderful things in life were offered to me to change my mind in this mortal existence...i'm basically no longer interested.

[edit on 7/19/2008 by prometheus1111]

Just reread this reply!!! The best always comes from the Torch holder!!! Here comes the Sun here comes the Sun it alright!!!! BURN BABY BURN LMAO

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Can I have your stuff?

/second line

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join