It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want OUT!!!!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

What would you do if you found out that we are all tied down to a table unable to move, unable to free our selevs. If you look up you can see the sky and its beautiful. If you look down you can see the trees and they to are goregeous. If you look left and right, then you can see horror, two very large saws with dull blades headed straight for us. Does the sky and the trees in all of their marvelous beauty still attrack you to stay? I don't know about you but in my opinoin the pain that those two saws are about to dish out over shadows the beauty. I don't wont to stay tied down to this table and face the dull blades on that saw!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
Its sad, a lot you have no idea what is coming!
[edit on 7/20/2008 by XcLuciFer]

Ah, XcLuciFer, that's not sad at all. If we could see it, we might be burdened by it like you obviously are.

I know we are in for the worst of times. I would not waste my energy trying to imagine the hell we must walk through. Instead I spend these last days warning and preparing people. I try to be subtle about it, so no one thinks I'm totally nuts and stops listening to me. I feel called to help people wake up...

Has anyone noticed how beautiful our summer has been? It's like the calm before the storm. Don't waste it feeling sorry for yourselves! The suffering in our future is only temporal. Strengthen your connection to the universal consciousness so that you may endure it! Build up those around you so that they, too, will have the strength for what is coming. Touch base with everyone you love in this world; it may be your last chance, so make it count.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

I don't wont to stay tied down to this table and face the dull blades on that saw!

So what's the solution?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What's the solution - There's no escaping this reality. It's got everyone by the balls.
Suicide is out of the question, because you'll simply be recarnated and then have to suffer the indignity of having to go through the same s*** all over again. Might as well just grin and bare it.
There's probably not long to go anyway.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet

I don't wont to stay tied down to this table and face the dull blades on that saw!

So what's the solution?

This is what I seek night and day "the solution". I've come to understand that it will not be found here on earth, at least not in this dimension. My gut tells me their is a way out! Thats why I posted my request/demand here. The power of thought is real. I'm not seeking the answer from man, because their is no salvation in him. Their is something watching us, their is something out there that is listening. Thats who/what I'm trying to reach!!!

[edit on 7/21/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You do not help others by taking the easy way out, nor do you help yourself or society as a whole. Take college courses if you have not already, widen your reality and knowledge, become someone that can speak for others and whose voice will be respected.

I'd much prefer being a base that helps to lift up someone with the potential to change the world I do not have (that's okay too), but you seem very passionate about this. I'm begging you, put this passion to good use.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What would you do if you found out that we are all tied down to a table unable to move, unable to free our selevs. If you look up you can see the sky and its beautiful. If you look down you can see the trees and they to are goregeous. If you look left and right, then you can see horror, two very large saws with dull blades headed straight for us. Does the sky and the trees in all of their marvelous beauty still attrack you to stay? I don't know about you but in my opinoin the pain that those two saws are about to dish out over shadows the beauty. I don't wont to stay tied down to this table and face the dull blades on that saw!

I've read the advice people have given you and a lot of it is very good, and until I read the above I didn't think I had much to add, but:

If all you are concentrating on is the saws then 'they' have won. You've been totally distracted from everything worthwhile and are so fearful that all you can concentrate on is the oncoming pain. That puts you out of the fight.

Please try to live in the moment. If the saws haven't reached you yet, then you must make the best of what you have right now, this minute.

I know from looking around that those saws have reached many other people, but while you are still able, do what you can to help.

Don't be so paralysed that you let the world go to hell and you never even lifted a finger to stop it. If all you can do is make those around you happy, safe, comfortable, whatever they need, then please do that. If everyone did we might be in with a chance.

I get what you meant about being in the wrong queue in your earlier post. I didn't get a choice of queue, just forced down the chute however much I didn't want to come here.

As it is, I've come to terms with it but it took me a long time. The way I see it now is that I have a chance to learn some things, make progress and pay off a bit of karma. It's sort of like a chore that I wanted to put off, but since I'm doing it now I can comfort myself that I won't have to do it later.

If you can see things that others don't, then that puts you in a position to make a difference. The fact that you are upset by what you see speaks volumes about you. All you need now is some courage and the will to begin making your little part of the world into a good place to be.

It's a real shame to see a bright, sensitive person feeling so unhappy and traumatised. And it's awful because it's not just one person who is feeling this way.

I worry that it could be a whole generation who feel tied and helpless. All their sense of purpose is being destroyed because of the traumas they are being exposed to. And let's not mention the ones who become inured to it and grow up into insensitive thugs.

Please listen to people here and let us help you.

Apologies to anyone who made any of the above points already.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I feel exactly the same way.

All of this about "You Create Your Own Reality!" and "Everything is Love and Light!" is complete nonsense. New-age crap. There is something horribly wrong with the world that's beyond our control.. I feel it, and it's indescribable but I can't understand how some people don't notice. Something is just off. Karma is a lie, spirit guides are pretending, reincarnation is a prison-- the earth itself is a prison at this point. We're cut off from our true potential as human beings.. Simply being positive doesn't change the state we're in. I feel we're being fed these lies--both the religious kind and the new-age variety-- in order to keep us happy, dumb and stagnant. There are things going on all around us which enslave us, both in the physical and the other worlds..That we have no idea about. (Clearly I don't have any idea either, but these are all just my feelings)

I can't express it. I've felt this way for as long as I can remember and yes, it is very very isolating because most don't seem to notice, and when I try to explain it, I'm just paranoid and crazy. I hate how certain brands of "craziness"/conspiracies are almost considered cool, whereas others are just mocked or ignored..but that's another topic I suppose.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
All this talk of "sin" and the "devil" makes me totally shut-down. I'll get into a thread, and then someone has to bring the christian dogma into it and it's all down-hill from there.

There is no "sin". There is right and wrong and yes, you know the difference between the two. Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow ye may die. There is no "devil" just like there is no Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, or Wonder Woman. If there is a "creator" it is in no way involved with your every day life. It could care less if you got nookie before you were married. It could care less that a man may love another man. And it could care less if you eat red-meat on Fridays.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by berenike

I've read the advice people have given you and a lot of it is very good, and until I read the above I didn't think I had much to add, but:

If all you are concentrating on is the saws then 'they' have won. You've been totally distracted from everything worthwhile and are so fearful that all you can concentrate on is the oncoming pain. That puts you out of the fight.

Please try to live in the moment. If the saws haven't reached you yet, then you must make the best of what you have right now, this minute.

I know from looking around that those saws have reached many other people, but while you are still able, do what you can to help.

Don't be so paralysed that you let the world go to hell and you never even lifted a finger to stop it. If all you can do is make those around you happy, safe, comfortable, whatever they need, then please do that. If everyone did we might be in with a chance.

I get what you meant about being in the wrong queue in your earlier post. I didn't get a choice of queue, just forced down the chute however much I didn't want to come here.

As it is, I've come to terms with it but it took me a long time. The way I see it now is that I have a chance to learn some things, make progress and pay off a bit of karma. It's sort of like a chore that I wanted to put off, but since I'm doing it now I can comfort myself that I won't have to do it later.

If you can see things that others don't, then that puts you in a position to make a difference. The fact that you are upset by what you see speaks volumes about you. All you need now is some courage and the will to begin making your little part of the world into a good place to be.

It's a real shame to see a bright, sensitive person feeling so unhappy and traumatised. And it's awful because it's not just one person who is feeling this way.

I worry that it could be a whole generation who feel tied and helpless. All their sense of purpose is being destroyed because of the traumas they are being exposed to. And let's not mention the ones who become inured to it and grow up into insensitive thugs.

Please listen to people here and let us help you.

Apologies to anyone who made any of the above points already.

Ok I'm going to be blunt, I don't care about people!! I'm over the save the world nonsense! You people just don't get it.....If the Human race really wanted things to be different then it would be. Everyone wants to be saved from them selves, well I want to no part of this species. People are just to stupid to understand anything.. Their are those that get it and their are those that don't, and this world is predominatley filled with those that don't get it and thats fine, some of you like it this way. I got no problem with that. I just don't think that I should be forced to stay, thats all!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hello,

I don't respond to post because in the end it is just my opinion.

Since I was a little girl I sensed that something was very wrong with this world.

It has taken me years to see through the crapp. We are born into a system that was in place long before we were born and once the system of control/domination was in place this system was passed on to the next generation since it's conception. It's quite brilliant. We have been ignorant since we become programed once we are born.

If you have seen the movie the 1st Matrix. It's all about energy! We live in a free will universe and all is allowed. We have been in domination and control by the darkies for over 300,000 years and they are the ones really in control of this planet. The politicians and others are the front men so to speak for humanity.

These beigns are not in our dimension but instead control us through fear, anxiety, all lover level energies because it is their energetic FOOD. Just like the lighties how energy is LOVE. Polar opposites in duality which is where we live in the 3rd dimension.

We have been under a frequency fence, DNA manipulation etc. to keep us from evolving since we are their energetic food source. That is why we are constantly been manupulated through fear and all of it's facets.

The good news is that there is a huge spiritual awakening since 1987 and the humans are begining to see through all of the manipulation. The truth is that we need to clear all lower energy imprints in our consicousness particularly VICTIM mentality to empower ourselves and regain stewardship of this planet. The situation is that humans have been conditioned for centuries to not take responsibility and gladly give it to someone else, government, parents, etc. Not until humans become concious of this will we be empowered.

Take heart since there are a great number of us already on this road which you can choose to follow.

M.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just one question OP; When you say you want out, where is "out?"

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you are talking about killing yourself, don't do it.

I think you are in pain because you are waking up to the world around you.

You are seeing the things that go unnoticed by 'most' people as they trudge around in their daily lives with their damned iPods jammed in their ears and their eyes focused on the ground two feet in front of them.

You are waking up and realizing that there is something more out there than physical existence, pain, war, death and disease.

I think you realize something that it takes many people a lifetime to realize. Being human HURTS.

The whole point of our existence IMHO is to understand and experience this pain do what we can to help get rid of it. This means helping people wake up and see the world around them and encouraging them to try and make things better.

The next thing above seeing how much pain and negativity surrounds us, is to realize that there is another level above all this nasty crap that goes on.

Once you realize that a lot of this stupid, nasty stuff is done by selfish people with no interest in making the world a better place you realize that you can choose to suppress it and rise above it and start experiencing the 'good stuff' that life is about.

Unfortunately there is no easy escape from the pain. It's part of our learning process. If you try to check out early you just have to start all over again and go through this whole mess over.

The key is to muster up all this strength and fire that is pouring into you and use that to try and climb up out of the despair and take a look around. You don't have to be at the mercy of all this stupidity. Once you decide that it can't affect you- that you will not let it affect you - you will be able to look around and see what's really going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ok I'm going to be blunt, I don't care about people!! I'm over the save the world nonsense! You people just don't get it.....If the Human race really wanted things to be different then it would be. Everyone wants to be saved from them selves, well I want to no part of this species. People are just to stupid to understand anything.. Their are those that get it and their are those that don't, and this world is predominatley filled with those that don't get it and thats fine, some of you like it this way. I got no problem with that. I just don't think that I should be forced to stay, thats all!

OK, I like blunt. Let me ask you why you are prepared to allow people (that's the majority of humanity) who you despise to bring you down to a state where you can't function?

If the rest of us are too stupid to understand anything, why take us all so seriously?

I can see why you don't want to be a part of this species if all you focus on are the negatives, but you're smart. Why can't you focus on the positives? Even if no-one else on this entire planet appears good and positive to you, at least you can find some good in yourself.

If you can't, then you're just in it with everybody else. And if you do find that you're just human too and you hate it then you have to rise above it.

That's the only good thing I can say about adversity. You can rise above it and become a better person for doing so. And the better you become, the less likelihood there is of you ever having to come back here.

I've told you something very personal already. I'll tell you something else. My overwhelming ambition in life, above all else, is to get out in one piece.
To get out so far that I never have to come back. But I can't just wish it and it becomes true. Before I can do that, I've got to work hard to find out how. It's not like running away from home and hoping for the best.

It's a long time since I felt as low as you do now. In fact, I'd forgotten I ever felt that way until I read your posts, and you reminded me. That's how far I've come away from it. I've never altered my ambition though, and I haven't become complacent.

If the only person you think you can depend on is you, then you've got to become the strongest, most reliable person in your world. That takes strength, courage, determination, and many other things including kindness. That's kindness to yourself as well as others.

I feel for you, that's why I've responded twice. You can think me an enormous idiot if you want to - you won't be the only one.

And people don't all like things the way they are, but our world is a group effort. It comes about because of all our input, but sometimes the negative input can overwhelm the positive. Especially when good people have been persuaded to think their thoughts and ideas don't matter. And your input can be as important and effective as anyone else's. Think positive thoughts, try to make the world a better place, it really pisses off some of the bxstxrds.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You know, one thing I believe the people in this thread are trying to tell you is that you need to change your view of the world and your existence in it. As many other people in this thread have pointed out, if you focus on the negative then that's all you'll experience.

It's called 'mirroring'. We all do it on a subconscient level. When people are kind to you and full of energy, you begin to behave like them and also feel full of energy. If the people that are around you are in a bad mood then you tend to also develop a bad mood.

The cure is to change your frame of mind. Do something good for a complete stranger. Pick up a piece of trash and put it in the garbage can. Take a quiet walk in a garden. You'd be surprised at how the little things you do can make a big difference on a tiny little blue ball we call Earth.

And, by the way, there is only one way out. And you don't want to take it. Instead of giving up, try working to make the world what you want it to be.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Its demonic

You have freewill and demonic has freewill.

You can feel the demonic just like you have right now felt - this evil tells you your life is a waste, What good are you? it makes you have thoughts and feelings like that.

Your dealing with Death I feel, who can't touch you but sure does make you want to help it out by listening to the thoughts and fellings it gives you.
Do a google search on " shadow people " and you will see a picture of Death and Hell. Death has a cloak, Hell has a tophat, any jokes that come from what I'm saying are to cause this to be ignored and is only the demonic postings that most will deal with it first hand soon after they joke n post.

By our freewill we allow this demonic to hang out around us, unless we tell it to Go, because you don't know its operating - This goes against your freewill and gives you the right to command it to go.

So you tell it to get out of your house, your life, your area. All in and by the BLOOD of YAHSHUA MESSIAH.

You can command them out. This does not mean your saved by commanding evil out. Thats a whole freewill thing again " you have to ask GOD to save you because HE will not go against your freewill.

Warning about dealing with demonic: Do not command evil upon someone or it will happen to you - the demonic spirits give you thoughts and feelings of all sorts but only want to use you to harm you. By speaking evil on or of another - it attacks you. becareful what it uses you to say, as it only wants you to suffer your wish against someone else.

Call upon the LORD YAHSHUA MESSIAH and ask HIM to save you.

This is not anything to do with going to church stuff - but all to do with knowing YAHSHUA MESSIAH personally as your LORD.

This is nothing yet - the worse it yet to come.

Removing GOD from schools caused much killings - removing GOD from government caused the wars and crimes. You can get a bigger picture by thinking about what would happen if you removed all the traffic signs and lights on our streets and roads - yet thats how it is like.

We just removed GOD -

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Neurolanis

Could not of said it better myself and to the OP do not embrace the darkness as that is the way of the weak. The OP is trying to find a sensible way to fix his problem and we have Riggs who embraces the darkness telling him how to find The Light. I know its not just me who fails to see the sense in that.

Yes God is a humanized form of The Light, the force which governs us and judges us before we pass on to the next world. I am a spiritual person myself and find that religion causes nothing but segregation and not assimilation. I am working on being a spiritual medium (learning to communicate with higher realm Saints) and it is giving me amazing guidance.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Drakiir]

That sounds awesome, Drakiir. I am curious about that sort of thing myself. I have had unintended commune with different spirits, positive and negative, and would like to connect and commune on a more conscious level with the positive ones. Fear has been my only setback in this, as it often is for many things in this world.

reply to post by MatrixProphet

Wow, that was exactly my view at one time. You are also obviously overwhelmed with life right now and need to relax and focus on the positive.

This is not easy but it is necessary. The bad side is always easy to see for the honest at heart, so I don’t think you’d need to be concerned about losing sight of it, but I do think you may be losing sight of the good in this world. We are living in literal Armageddon. It has been going on for thousands of years now; the battle between good and evil. And just as good may care, hold and guide, evil may intimidate, boss and torture. It is very painful to be on either side of this war, and many people are caught in it somewhere in the middle (and I doubt very many if any are completely on the right side at the moment, in terms of being fully collected, brave and connected.) The Light asks only that we follow it to our best ability through all this chaos; that alone is a stand against the Darkness. It is very difficult, and at times extremely difficult. But believe me, we are each where we are meant to be, facing the obstacles that we are meant to face. I can’t pretend to understand it better than anyone else, but my spiritual knowing tells me we simply need to keep following the Light. If ever you feel distant from it, it is still there and can be reclaimed (like the metaphore, “God forgives” (we are ALL of the Light and it will always be there for us.)

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
You do not help others by taking the easy way out, nor do you help yourself or society as a whole. Take college courses if you have not already, widen your reality and knowledge, become someone that can speak for others and whose voice will be respected.

I'd much prefer being a base that helps to lift up someone with the potential to change the world I do not have (that's okay too), but you seem very passionate about this. I'm begging you, put this passion to good use.

That is a very key point: passion. As Joseph Campbell would say, “Follow your bliss” (not merely for emotional reasons but because when you do you are aligned right with the Universe.)

Originally posted by Doriane
I feel exactly the same way.

All of this about "You Create Your Own Reality!" and "Everything is Love and Light!" is complete nonsense. New-age crap. There is something horribly wrong with the world that's beyond our control.. I feel it, and it's indescribable but I can't understand how some people don't notice. Something is just off. Karma is a lie, spirit guides are pretending, reincarnation is a prison-- the earth itself is a prison at this point. We're cut off from our true potential as human beings.. Simply being positive doesn't change the state we're in. I feel we're being fed these lies--both the religious kind and the new-age variety-- in order to keep us happy, dumb and stagnant. There are things going on all around us which enslave us, both in the physical and the other worlds..That we have no idea about. (Clearly I don't have any idea either, but these are all just my feelings)

I can't express it. I've felt this way for as long as I can remember and yes, it is very very isolating because most don't seem to notice, and when I try to explain it, I'm just paranoid and crazy. I hate how certain brands of "craziness"/conspiracies are almost considered cool, whereas others are just mocked or ignored..but that's another topic I suppose.

Interesting thoughts. There is however a difference between true joy and pretend joy (like for example, the difference between falling deeply in love or embracing an infatuation, or shooting out of bed each morning with heart-felt excitement or lifting out with a fake smile based on a blind determination to “have the right attitude.”) Real joy is found after doing your shadow work (the Light at the end of the black tunnel.) We are indeed in a horrible state and are not growing spiritually because we are not learning, and this problem is causing all sorts of symptoms which are regarded as individual problems and treated as such, and so people just frequently believe that “the problem with the world” is due to a complex multitude of problems, and therefore the answer is “difficult to find” (in other words, there is no reason why.) Our spiritual disconnection is the problem, and our unwillingness to get it back, our embracing instead of all the BS out there. Each person does help create his/her reality, but the reality we share is made the way it is by billions of wills/beliefs, and many mystical outside ones as well.

“EcLucifier: Ok I'm going to be blunt, I don't care about people!! I'm over the save the world nonsense! You people just don't get it.....If the Human race really wanted things to be different then it would be. Everyone wants to be saved from them selves, well I want to no part of this species. People are just to stupid to understand anything.. Their are those that get it and their are those that don't, and this world is predominatley filled with those that don't get it and thats fine, some of you like it this way. I got no problem with that. I just don't think that I should be forced to stay, thats all!”

I have the same attitude. It is not all that I am, just like I doubt it is all that you are, but it is there. It is a natural frustration. Ever read “The Outsider” by Colin Wilson? An interesting book. Us outsiders are often isolated by our aggravation with people because we can “see deeper”, as Wilson puts it. And the pain and torment, I know, unfair, unwarranted, sometimes extremely difficult, and it can seem relentless. And yet we have chosen to come here and bear this. Jesus represents the True Self, and Jesus’ crucifixion represents the constant suffering which the True Self must endure from the ignorance of the ego. One way the True Self can (begin) to save itself and defeat the ego however is to speak out and be heard, like you’re doing. I understand your pain, fear and frustration has driven you to a selfish need to escape, but I’ve been there and don’t blame you for it. Just try to relax and focus on the good inside you, the good of the world, the good between the two.

Originally posted by Promecus
You know, one thing I believe the people in this thread are trying to tell you is that you need to change your view of the world and your existence in it. As many other people in this thread have pointed out, if you focus on the negative then that's all you'll experience.

It's called 'mirroring'. We all do it on a subconscient level. When people are kind to you and full of energy, you begin to behave like them and also feel full of energy. If the people that are around you are in a bad mood then you tend to also develop a bad mood.

The cure is to change your frame of mind. Do something good for a complete stranger. Pick up a piece of trash and put it in the garbage can. Take a quiet walk in a garden. You'd be surprised at how the little things you do can make a big difference on a tiny little blue ball we call Earth.

And, by the way, there is only one way out. And you don't want to take it. Instead of giving up, try working to make the world what you want it to be.

Well said, Promecus!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Let go!

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And here i thought we had nothing in common

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join