It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want OUT!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

For everything that I have done..you think someone or something would have stopped me long time ago...lol. I have a great job in the Air Force and i get paid to travel..not only that but paid to do the things i have done. I make good money...enough to have a new house, new car and the occasional drug and alcohol experience. Karma?...*Snip* karma

Mod Edit: Please do not circumvent the censors

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
Please Review This Link

[edit on 22-7-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'll give you the words my Dad gave me when I was kicked out of the house:

Cope or die.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Good post, i feel the same way, i must have done something wrong in my past life or evolution is producing genetic idiots that are getting dumber and dumber by the generation.

Beam me up Scotty i want out too.

Greed, Power is what i put it down to.
I good start would be to overthrow America`s GOV.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
haha i officially love nohup hehe

Turn off your TV. Stay away from the computer. Don't read the newspaper. Just go outside and enjoy the day. Pretty soon you'll be happy and less tense, and you'll start to enjoy life again.

lol

luc, you're in your own head. You want out, you want off, then go please. you want to be ignorant of people who DONT live on a perfect world and need your help, then go live in mongolia or india raising cattle or something (NO racism meant at all). Otherwise, do something that makes a difference, by you actually doing something; do something bad (terrorism helps people make up their mind) or good, like giving your life for something. I'll tell you the meaning of your life. It is what you make it mean. If you make it mean attempt at all-around happiness, then die for it, or do something that actually says something. If you want life to mean wanting to always be perfect and have perfection, then you will be a book noone cares to read.

your problem is that you feel like you have nothing to fight for.
Frankly, i hope you find that one thing that, once you have it, you realize that you have in fact, everything, of which to fight for.

Me: "how's life?"
In the words of my friend,
"Life sucks. I love it!!!"
statement read.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by lively]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If you have sh*t on the end of your nose everything stinks!

Here is a video that always makes me smile!

Visualize PEACE!!

Having trouble with the video. Here is the link!

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Maybe you need turn to religion. Possibly one of the eastern or far east religions would help you find a way through life.

I am not a religious person by any means. In fact I am a devout Atheist. But I am also not outside the realm of thinking that some people find peace in religion. 1.3 billion Hindus and Buddhist can't be wrong.

Maybe at some point I'll be there with you. I too find the world is filled with idiots. I deal with them every day. My current desktop is a picture from The Sixth Sense. The scene where the kid is asking Bruce Willis if there is anybody at the top of the stairs. Underneath it says, "I see stupid people, they're everywhere. They walk around like everybody else. They don't even know that they're dumb.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by Element-115

Definitely not depressed
. Just not blinded by people trying to make believe your all good...there maybe good in the world....and those people live lives that have got to be the most boring. Sin is In...lol....go that way and enjoy yourself. Yu have heard the saying sex, drugs and rock n roll....never have heard a phrase that puts in any better.

[edit on 19-7-2008 by riggs2099]

Ummm yeah... you seem very young or very closed minded. I'm not religious and I don't care about sin.

The human psyche needs something good to hold on before it breaks down. You can go living a life thinking all is a bunch of crap, but in the end, you'll just turn into a bitter old man. So... the choice is yours.

Being negative about things won't solve anything, being positive will make positive changes.

Up to you, but don't think that I'm a church goer cause that's an insult.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

For everything that I have done..you think someone or something would have stopped me long time ago...lol. I have a great job in the Air Force and i get paid to travel..not only that but paid to do the things i have done. I make good money...enough to have a new house, new car and the occasional drug and alcohol experience. Karma?...fu** karma

You occasionally take drugs? And you're in the Air Force? Which base are you assigned to?

See I know for a fact that you're all tested for Drugs and if it comes up and you get busted you're the dumbest person alive. With your Han Solo personality phuck this phuck that, come on. New house and car? I doubt anyone in that position would risk their career and life on taking drugs.

Besides high ranking people get more pay, thus allowing you to HAVE a new house a new car and travel which seems to come with the job. Only problem with this is, that IF you are in that position... well you wouldn't be writing here on this board. Simple as that.

So... I guess, that's that.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Element-115

reply to post by undo

For everything that I have done..you think someone or something would have stopped me long time ago...lol. I have a great job in the Air Force and i get paid to travel..not only that but paid to do the things i have done. I make good money...enough to have a new house, new car and the occasional drug and alcohol experience. Karma?...fu** karma

You occasionally take drugs? And you're in the Air Force? Which base are you assigned to?

See I know for a fact that you're all tested for Drugs and if it comes up and you get busted you're the dumbest person alive. With your Han Solo personality phuck this phuck that, come on. New house and car? I doubt anyone in that position would risk their career and life on taking drugs.

Besides high ranking people get more pay, thus allowing you to HAVE a new house a new car and travel which seems to come with the job. Only problem with this is, that IF you are in that position... well you wouldn't be writing here on this board. Simple as that.

So... I guess, that's that.

Of course they test us for drugs...but as for everything there is a way around that. UMMMMMM...maybe you should join the Air Force...you get paid a lot to put your ass on the line...Not high ranking...but make enough for a new house and car...It's called credit...lol. Just because your in the military...you think we don't explore the unknown..we are the guys that all should be exploring...after all we see more than the regular person. Also i have no need to prove anything to you....I mentioned it..does not mean I have to prove it...lol..oh well next post I will give you something..and believe it or not..makes no difference to me.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Element-115

reply to post by undo

Which base are you assigned to?

I am a Flight Lieutenant at the CFB North Bay base @ North Bay, Ontario, Canada. I have no idea what this proves, because you can google this shyznit...lol. And if you ask for ID your just retarded...what military person in this day and age would hand that shyznit out...even a blocked out version. That would get me discharged...so when people ask for military ID ....if your legit...They ain't going to give you.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wintermute

That is truly the best advice I`ve ever read about anything...anywhere

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I make good money...enough to have a new house, new car and the occasional drug and alcohol experience. Karma?...fu** karma.

With an attitude like that and a grotesque Avatar no wonder the world is in the mess that it is in.

If heaven exists it sounds boring, hell sound has pleasures with out consequences and thats what you need, to enjoy life without being judged my a supreme being or just regular folks. Let's face it people may disagree with what others do but in the end its us who live it.

You prefer hell because you are not judged in other words you don't like being told what to do by others. You want a life with no consequences well that sounds to me that you are a promoter of chaos with a statement like that.

Your are one twisted individual and thats evidential, but of course the Airforce doesn't know that do they.

I would hate to see your psychology results

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

HEY!!..you need us. How else do you live such a good life...hate us but know that without us...you would have [SNIP] all. We do what cowards can't.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Element-115

I totally agree there, I think to many people dont care about sin because its 'too inconvinient' too even bother about.

Let them be that way, its only in the end that they will find out that their total disregard for life will be what they think of before they pass on.

Im not religious myself but I am spiritual and live by The Light so I too have rules and am a service to others kind of person.

An off topic note but your Avatar looks like the new Pope Benedict, serious it does. I think the new pope looks evil, why they picked him I dont know.

Back to topic though

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

They pick popes the way they pick underwear...which ever feels more comfy..lol. The pope is a brainfreeze on religion...believe if you must
but know that true religion does not dictate your life. You have a brain ...USE IT...If ypu believe in GOD..KNow he gave you a brain to make your own decisions not ones he "supposedly" wrote in a book.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Drakiir

but know that true religion does not dictate your life. You have a brain ...USE IT...If ypu believe in GOD..KNow he gave you a brain to make your own decisions not ones he "supposedly" wrote in a book.

This is from a drone who gets told to do what , when and how by the man, as a pawn in the Airforce.

reply to post by Drakiir

HEY!!..you need us. How else do you live such a good life...hate us but know that without us...you would have [SNIP] all. We do what cowards can't.

Yes, the brave, miles in the air, dropping crap on those with out a care. Brave, how about looking a man in the eye when you take away his life, or that of his wife, or child. How are you brave that high in the sky. All you have is the bravado of Lies. Cowardly lies. To justify your life, the choice you made was not mine, own your choices and with it the baggage you hide, as a service to others, that you claim is for mine. More lies. Cowardly lies.

Mod edit: Removed Quoted Profanity

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Actually I choose not to go in the army because I dont wish to be a puppet of the US government or any government for that matter. I live in AUS and the first conclusion I came to when I found out that our troops were going to Iraq was lip prints on George W Bushes behind.

I avoid the Army or any type of military because of principal and that is that all wars are unjustly provoked and faught over for the wrong reason, money or oil. The fact that US troops are considered recylable by their own government is enough evidence for that.

I wont be apart of the corrupt goverments and I will not participate in their concocted wars, thats principal not cowardice

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You obviously decided you are the men who know [SNIP] all about combat.You judge you, cry for the innocent what do you do but tell the world how shyrt is. Do SOMETHING...or else cry and feel sorry and i wil lwipe my ass wit your .ears

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Solo1 said: Well America has lost its Christian footing, It isn't a matter of believing it or not.it is more a matter of living by it. So that the country has humanity and charity in its code of ethics...Today the people are not willing to follow this Christian life style . They believe because they don't believe in the bible and have made their minds up that it is a fairy tale . This leads to them not living like Christians.So the the lessons of Christianity are thrown out as well. What fills the void is Chaos. That is why America is today corrupt ,vile and with no morality. Once you chuck the bible you also chuck the code of ethics along with it.

Umm, Christianity has done a lot of harm as well as good to this world, and any cult (no matter how positive in theory) is not the cure-all answer to end the world’s problems. We need to wake up spiritually, as individuals and as a people (by which I mean all humankind.) Lies, systems and idealisms belong to the past (that is my optimistic way of saying we need to leave the vices of chaos behind us (restraint is part of the problem.)

Riggs: I offer you a way out. Except that which you cannot change and embrace the darkness. People on here will preach to you on how much life is has much to offer but in reality they live a lie. This world and many others ( I presume) are all alike, always looking for the good but always without realixing it the bad. What do I mean you ask...think of this...all these so-called good people wil ask you to find peace but the same people will ask for life of someone who they feel deserves it. Examples..pedophile, terrorists and simple murderers. They have all chosen to believe they are fine people without any hate, the reality is...they are the blind ones. I have chosen the my path and except it and do not lie to myself. If heaven exists it sounds boring, hell sound has pleasures with out consequences and thats what you need, to enjoy life without being judged my a supreme being or just regular folks. Let's face it people may disagree with what others do but in the end its us who live it.

Riggs, yours are the words of a manipulated idiot. True, most who follow the Devil (so to speak) can’t look him in the eye, and those who might be capable (like you) do so because you’re using a blind eye; you are turning the bad of the world on the good, and looking for the good in the bad. That is the easy way out, and it takes about two brain cells to do it. You’ve got extremely hard lessons to learn in your road ahead, may your protecting spirits help you through it. (By the way, God is merely a humanization of the creative life force behind all existence/consciousness, and the Devil is merely a symbol for the voice of ignorance/damnation (but if you follow the latter you will discover just how literal is its reference.)

Drakir: Actually I choose not to go in the army because I dont wish to be a puppet of the US government or any government for that matter. I live in AUS and the first conclusion I came to when I found out that our troops were going to Iraq was lip prints on George W Bushes behind...

Smart, I agree.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Neurolanis]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

Could not of said it better myself and to the OP do not embrace the darkness as that is the way of the weak. The OP is trying to find a sensible way to fix his problem and we have Riggs who embraces the darkness telling him how to find The Light. I know its not just me who fails to see the sense in that.

Yes God is a humanized form of The Light, the force which governs us and judges us before we pass on to the next world. I am a spiritual person myself and find that religion causes nothing but segregation and not assimilation. I am working on being a spiritual medium (learning to communicate with higher realm Saints) and it is giving me amazing guidance.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join