It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bomb Explodes Outside Pentagon: A 9-11 Diversion?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Never heard of that one. Supposedly John F. Kennedy's older brother Joe died on a mission in WW2 that was a forerunner of remote control; airplane guided and used as a bomb. Needless to say, he was one of the first casualties of this technology.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I too do not believe a plane hit the Pentagon. Debris is all wrong for a plane crash.

But the big question I have, is why weren't the aircraft parts salvaged and reconstructed like we see in almost every aircraft accident? In most accidents, they take painstaking care to salvage every aircraft part larger than 1 inch. There was plenty of information that could be told by attempting this. At the very least, it would have proved an aircraft strike. Why weren't at least some aircraft parts salvaged and photographed for all to see???

I also have the same questions for the planes that hit the WTC.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...

Read the posts this chat room had, it will take you back to that morning...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I also agree that the Pentagon crash was fishy. LOOK OVER HERE! CARBOMB!

swooooosh! BOOM! Everyone's paying attention over here, so they're not looking at the point of impact. Classic sleight of hand.

Was the airplane ever pieced back together with whatever parts were found, as Qwas mentioned.. was there enuff debris, period, to even try?

When the hell is the FBI gonna release those video tapes of the Pentagon hit? They were there, recording it all.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulderI keep looking at the pictures after the "plane" hit and I have yet to see any kind of debris. My mom claims she saw them lift airplane pieces out from the rubble on tv but I've never seen anything to back up her claims.

Hmm, I don't really get how you could NOT have seen the pics of so called debris of a 'plane'. The Main Media was full with it..
There were some small pieces being carried away, but they are not the size of a B737. Heres some pics:
www.publiceye.org...
But, unfortunately for the main media, it doesn't quite fit a b737:
the-movement.com...

Thats the biggest piece they found.. They also found a part of an enigine, but it didn't fit a B-737, i thought it even fit the Global Hawk (the done planes)
There are about 2 other small pieces, all caried away by hand! (meaning it could also have been put there by hand..)

Anyway i hope i helped u a bit with the pic

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
QUOTE : "swooooosh! BOOM! Everyone's paying attention over here, so they're not looking at the point of impact. Classic sleight of hand. "

sorry , that simply does not work , please look at the SIZE of the pentagon complex and the roads / vantage points surrounding it

your " diversion " will cause at least 20% of pottential witnesses who react to look TOWARDS wedge one , which is according to you exactly what you are trying to distract them from

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
No way did a plane hit the Pentagon. The hole it made was far too small for a jet.

Anyway, why is it that everybody in the US mentions a Boeing 737? The media in the UK reported it as a 747

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you look at the pics of pentagon the hole isn't as big as you think it would be for a plane to hit it..it looks like something smaller.(missle)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
TELL ME WHY--HOW COME IF THE SAID PLANE THATS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE HIT THE PENTAGON HAD HIT FIVE STREET LIGHT POLES BEFORE HITTING THE PENTAGON BUILDING AND YET THERE WAS NO PIECES OF WING OUTSIDE THE PENTAGON.THE IMPACT WITH THESE LIGHT STANDARDS WOULD HAVE CAUSED MAJOR WING FAILURE AT A 500 MILE AN HR IMPACT.I THINK IF YOU ASKED AN AIRLINE MANUFACTURER YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THIS WOULD HAVE CAUSED CONSIDERABLE DAMAGE TO THE WINGS(such as seperating the wing or at least parts of the wing)--There is no way that wing pieces ripped off from this impact would have followed the rest of the aircraft into the hole in the pentagon.

Also if the plane hit these street light poles at 500 miles per hr why werent the poles thrown hundres of feet instead of simply falling over.
Have you ever seen what a car looks like after hitting one of these things and the damage the car recieves--now multipliy that times five poles and tell me there would have been no serious damage to the wings.
I have installed these types of street lights and I can tell you it takes a lot of force to knock one down---thats why hurricanes dont knock them over unless they recieve a major impact.
Try senging a piece of steel into any aircraft wing the weight of a street light pole at half that speed and see what happens to the wing of the aircraft and you will see what I mean. Basicaly it's impossible that this happend like you were told by the government--do the math

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted by xeroxed88
No way did a plane hit the Pentagon. The hole it made was far too small for a jet.

Anyway, why is it that everybody in the US mentions a Boeing 737? The media in the UK reported it as a 747

That's because nobody knows what it was because no aircraft impacted the Pentagon, and there are no aircraft parts with serial numbers to prove what it was. The 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY is just what it appears to be; a wild story with no basis in reality. A simulation of a scripted event.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I just read a claim recently that the actual passenger jets were flown out over the Atlantic and shot down. They further claimed that it was unmanned drones that hit the World Trade Center and Pentagon. Interesting theory.

I saw it scroll along the bottom of CNN that there may be up to 8 planes hijacked as four were seen on radar leaving US airspace!

Got a link for this? Love to see it.

BTW, a car bomb on the other side of the Pentagon would have worked well for diverting attention. I wouldn't rule it out.

[edit on 2/2/09 by NuclearPaul]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join