It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Alien Structures on Eros And Miranda! Whodunit?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by barrystock
"Boulderado"

Thanks I found it when I posted the square craters... seems I missed a page last visit

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The Eros vault is WIDELY known about and discussed throughout NASA.

So if this 'Seed Vault' crashes down on Earth will it survive and then reseed the planet with Martian plants? Take over our ecosystem and transform Earth into an Ancient Mars?

No?

Seed vault on an asteroid doesn't seem like a very safe place and would require you to have a spaceship or two in parkiong orbit when you planet gets wiped out

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Fascinating, an interesting find.

Not to be thorn here, but the second one may well be a structer similiar to Ayer's Rock.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Our own folks talk about eventually mining the ore-richasteroids. So there is a practicallity even by our sensibilities today. It appears like the Martians have beat us to it. (What other reason to have an outpost on such a little body?)

So..., we have a definite reason for mining an asteroid. As a couple of other have mentioned that the general shape appears to be of a large excavator. That is reinforced by what appears to be a narrow "trench" leading into the side of the crater from the unit. Note, it has slightly light colored edges on each side. Finally, can that grayish mass at the end of it be a dust cloud escaping from the working end of the excavator? Yes, no atmosphere there to carry it away, but the gravity is so light that dust particles set in motion by the crushing of ore would make their way out of the excavation similarily as on Earth.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike3
but looking at them some more I could see that they were indeed pits...

You're spot on mike3! On further examination, it turns out that they are craters/depressions.

ArMaP's B/W image of the same area show them to be so too.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well, in 13 billion years and with at least 100 billion light years to rattle around in, I find it difficult to believe that humans are the only clumps of matter in possesion of volitional awareness in the universe.
Sorry, Mr. Science.
We're that special and statistically improbable? Sounds more like faith than reason to me. There's a whole lot of energy out there. And lots of time.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Given that there's no atmosphere, and the figures for the gravity (0.019 m/s^2), you'd probably hit the ground at around 53 mph. Ouch!

The figure in this quote is WAY wrong. Fiftythree mph is about half the velocity of falling to Earth from a height! Gravity on Eros, Miranda, etc., would make you about as light as a feather. A good baseball throw would put the ball in orbit (more or less!)

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Intersting pics for sure. Maybe Mellencamp's "Little Pink Houses" also applies outside the realm of Earth!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
As for the structure in the crater (NASA image 0132577092), I'm inclined to agree with the folks suggesting a mining operation. I point out two features to support that supposition: First, there seems to be a dark trench with slightly lighter sides that reach from the object toward the slope of the crater. Second, could that be a dust cloud that emerges from the far end of the trench and expands out? Yes, there is no atmosphere there, but dust under pressure derived from drilling, digging, etc. would act pretty much like smoke in that extremely light gravity. 'Course, this would mean the Martians were caught in the act, alive!

As for the square craters (image 1321551598), the website calls attention to two interesting features. First, it acknowledges uniform "fractures" that just happen to line up with the left wall, nice symmetry. Martys. Second it calls attention to a bright diamond-shaped "boulder" situated on the edge of the crater and that throws its shadow across the crater such that its shape is apparent.

It ain't no accident that we can find signs of activity on a Mars-orbit crossing asteroid.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The structure shown on the first page resembles the temples of Egypt near the Sphinx. The Egyptians intentionally made their temple entrance ways at an angle. Check it out.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Good stuff as usual Mike. Looks to me like some kind of giant mill for mining operations. Now the second picture is interesting to me only because of the upper right geometric piece I need to look at it again. Thanks again Mike good find.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
firsty: i am a comited and well knowleged researcher like alot of you on the out side of the circle and Ok i agree with the bible thing but im not a religious person, all these fact's that Dr Mitchell has disclosed i think alot of us researchers are already aware of but this is a stepping stone in the fight for clear evidence, the question is though: Is he a puppet? has he been sent by the government to do there dirty work? or has he just put a bounty on his head? i guess wether we here more from him or not will tell us if he is a puppet or a informant im sure you all can interpret what i mean,? if we do here more from him he could be a messenger but yet again the more NASA Denies these fact's the bigger the whole they dig them selvs into, but also if we dont here from him this will prove he might be hiding from the GOV and NASApr something may happen to him? its a trickey situation, if he comes forth with more information then awsum we can all sit and read and listen in awer....
From jugaloco 86 who can not loggin at this time lol....

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Courtesy: NASA/JPL

Now let's see what it probably resembles:

Enlarged...

good thread Mikesingh...

has there ever been a conclusion on this object ?

i have read thru the thread but i don't see that it was ever really identified ?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ah! That's where I left my Winnebago!

Seriously, great pictures. I think that NASA is lying to us and there are numerous structures in our solar system.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have a gut feeling this may be a mining facility like below?

I could be wrong but who knows, also this structure is built in a deppresion for some reason.

I go with Black Ops Mining

Star & Flagged

[edit on 7-2-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Update:

"Hey Mike I found another one" I says:

(lo5-200-h3b)

Mike says, "Good find Ex! The eye of an eagle!"

"Here it is enhanced some....":

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
look like the gravity picked up some items from other plants, last one look likes a boat/ ship fell from a diffrent planet due to the gravity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join