It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Alien Structures on Eros And Miranda! Whodunit?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I asked because I did not saw any of those coloured images on the Astrosociety site, but I see now that they are on the same site as the enlarged and 3D model images from Eros, Artvision.

I got confused and did not understood that the credits for the Eros images also applied to the Miranda images.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What Astroid Did They Land A Probe On? I'm Not Sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry... Didn't know my partner signed on. See next post of Amaterasu's...

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Akkaeneset]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Perhaps the Terrapapers are more fact than fiction. There seems to be many such structures in our solar system.

Good thread

I am of the opinion they are virtually spot on... Given that a Universe of which I could make little sense suddenly became totally comprehensible to me by virtue of the paradigm shift the Papers moved me into...I have to believe them.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Yep! I've read the Terra Papers. Pretty interesting stuff!
And if you have the time, you may like to take a peek at a thread of mine Can Anyone Debunk This Theory? that I wrote way back in 2006! Shades of the Terra Papers!!

Shades of The Terra Papers, indeed! What brought you to write of the "Star Wars" at that time? Would love to know.

Thanks.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Weeeeeeeeee!!!

You can see my house from up there!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!

Sorry but it kinda looks like a house. I know it's not but still...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ArMap,

I made you a happy version of your avatar because i noticed your Mood was Dark.

hope you like it

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks, but it's too colourful to my taste.

Although I like to wear white t-shirts (I am dressed like my avatar) and bright sunny days I also like more dark colours and dark moods, a dark mood for me is my normal mood.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by undo

Thanks, but it's too colourful to my taste.

Although I like to wear white t-shirts (I am dressed like my avatar) and bright sunny days I also like more dark colours and dark moods, a dark mood for me is my normal mood.

that was the idea. spruce it up. give it some pizazz. lighten the mood. (insert pinata here)

cheerful. (insert cheerleader here)

erm...nevermind.

so have you analyzed this image

i'm curious what you think of it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I did a quick trace on Morning Sky to see where he is and found records of only one person to have that name. If I remember right he is in Arizona with an unlisted number and I could find no address. I was hoping to contact him to find more info, but no luck. I did find one copy of the Terra Papers someone was selling for $275.00 I think it was. As I recall the story he was laughed out of graduate studies for his version of our history.

Although I have not had contact with Robert, I have been discussing the Papers with one who was with Robert for some time on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The history of the Papers began in 1947 when a UFO crashed in the vicinity of the Hopi reservation. A group of Hopi, including Robert's grandfather, got there first and rescued a "Blue" named Bek'Ti, getting him/her (?) away from the site before the military swooped in.

They nursed him back to health, and a trust was developed. Bek'Ti, as a return for their kindness, taught them the history of Earth (Eridu), with holograms and everything. The tribe know that most of us were not ready for this information and held onto it.

Robert was selected as one who would receive this information from his generation. But he wanted to get the information out. Some awareness of pieces was surfacing in society at large, and he convinced the Elders to let him address the parts of the knowledge that had seeped out (however distorted) in a paper for college.

I don't think he was "laughed out" of his studies, per se, but there was incredulity and chastisement, and I believe he left in disgust.

The Terra Papers are his first attempt to write up the material, and what you see was typed on a manual typewriter (thus errors, misspellings, word omittions, and roughness all around. But this does not detract from the truth they contain).

My personal experience was that I was sure I was reading bad scifi initially, nearly quitting at about page 25. But the back story kept me at it, and by page 45, the world around me was beginning to make sense where it had not before. And by the end, it so totally answered all my WHYs about life that I could not disbelieve.

And so, I stood up and claimed the Throne of Eridu, welcoming all others of the Blood of EA to join me. A democratic monarchy is what I hope to see. [smile]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The first image you posted, you assumed the dark portion of the anomaly to be a shadow. But if you look at the other shadows, and more conclusively, the brightened parts of the image, you'll see that the light source is from the wrong direction for that to be a shadow of the object. The "shadow" is being cast in the wrong direction.

This just means you've analyzed it's shape wrong, of course, which tells us very little except that the object is not the shape you've thought.

I have no idea what could cause that weird pattern in the other images. However, the "domes" look like craters to me. Again, by looking at shadows and bright spots, we can determine where the light source is. Once we have that, we can see that the entire front side of those "domes" would be brightened by it. The dark spots indicate that part of the craters are darkened by the shadows of their own rims.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baracas
Awesome Find! Am interested in what else you have found... I too study anomalies and am putting together a DVD for hopeful release next spring.. a sort of Zeitgeist of paradigm busting anomalies. AurionMission would be interested in this find. Again, Nice work!

Check it out here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Talking of strange structures on Moons, here's one on our Moon taken by Apollo 15. Check it out toward the left of the image. What the.....?

AS15-91-12403.
Courtesy: NASA, and Keith Laney for finding it.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

What you see in the image you posted may very well be the EVA FLOODLIGHT. The following images I have "stolen" from a post internos made in the thread "Evidence for a NASA cover up":

:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
that was the idea. spruce it up. give it some pizazz. lighten the mood. (insert pinata here)

cheerful. (insert cheerleader here)

erm...nevermind.
If I gave it some "pizazz" or lightened the mood than it wouldn't be me.

so have you analyzed this image

i'm curious what you think of it.
It looks like it was twisted, like when a piece of dough is bent and twisted, before it got its final shape.

It sure looks strange, but who am I to say what is strange and what is not strange when talking about celestial bodies?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
But if you look at the other shadows, and more conclusively, the brightened parts of the image, you'll see that the light source is from the wrong direction for that to be a shadow of the object. The "shadow" is being cast in the wrong direction.
I don't think the shadow is being cast in the wrong direction, all shadows point in the same direction, from the top left to the bottom right.

But looking at the brighter areas made me think that the object does not have a horizontal top, to be that bright it should have its top surface more perpendicular to the direction of the light, and that would mean a sloping left side.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I agree with ziggystar60, even if it's not the EVA floodlight it looks like part of the ship, not something on the Moon.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

A shadow at its base would be a sharp, defined line. A shadow at its edge would be faded.

The sharp, defined lines are all towards the bottom right, while the faded edges are towards the top left. And again, the bright areas on the ground show that the light source is bottom right, which further verifies that the shadows are being cast right to left.

The supposed "shadow" of the object in question, if it is a shadow, is cast in the other direction.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
A shadow at its base would be a sharp, defined line. A shadow at its edge would be faded.
That is only noticeable in tall objects, and with the quality of the photo I doubt that we can see those differences.

The sharp, defined lines are all towards the bottom right, while the faded edges are towards the top left. And again, the bright areas on the ground show that the light source is bottom right, which further verifies that the shadows are being cast right to left.
The big shadows I see have a faded edge on the top left because they are the shadows inside craters. For the same reason the bottom right edge is well defined because it is a real edge.

There are also shadows of smaller objects, and those are also from the top left to the bottom right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join