It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much satanism disinfo here

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Hey Brainiack have you checked out your avatar lately, I think its obvious to everyone who you kneel before. I have heard your argument a hundred times and its the same old lying game and the same old blasphemy.

You have a religion based on nothing as you see it then? Satan is nothingness a dark pit of a soul and you do his bidding nicely. I hope you realize how ignorant you sound saying that Satanism is not the worship of Satan when every person who has half a brain knows it to be fact that you do.

first of all, that is not how you spell brainiac
my avatar tells you who i worship? really? you can judge a person pretty well based on an avatar with no religious symbols in it whatsever. hmmm... no pentagram, no upside down cross. i would have gone after my screen name instead, that has 666 in it which you could at least call out. my avatar, dark menacing, sure. religious? where?
anyway, your half a brain argument falls apart pretty fast when you read and understand things. i never said satanism was based on nothing and empty, i said satanism is about the qualities attributed to satan throughout the years. not a person. not a god. not a 'devil.' anyway, you obviously cannot read. you can copy and paste, and that i good i am so proud.
if you read one book by anton lavey you would immediately see the error of your proclomation that anyone with half a brain can see ...blah blah blah.
i hope you realize how ignorant you sound saying that you know i worship the devil and everyone knows satanism is about worshipping the devil all based on nothing all the while proclaiming the validity of tarot cards? ok buddy.
just to clear this up. the reason i have not spoken about my religious beliefs is because it has nothng to do with the original post. your religion, my religion, whatever. doesnt matter. the quetion was not about that. a few people have gotten that so far. very few.
post something about billy meiers or celtic history and you have people crossreferencing and checking this and that and potsing facts and quotes. there is a video of a cgi "ufo" and we get people from every spectrum of the computer animation field commenting. say something crazy about the masons being a secretly satanic cult and.............crickets. say the NWO is luciferian and ...... crickets. why are people so diligent on research about ufos here and other esoteric crap but this one subject is just lies upone lies with noone saying a word. i kneel before noone. that must be your weak christian soul that needs someone to kneel before. i do not worship satan. i do not kneel before the devil. and i do not believe in imaginary men in the sky. sorry, that is beside the point of my thread anyway so go rant somewhere else if you have nothing to contribute.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

If this is "just a card game" then tell me the difference between what you believe and what the cards reveal. To state the Tarot is "just a card game" really does show an immature ignorance of what it is all about.

Why do you refuse to address this. I have stated the best description of your belief than any I have read here. Read the external link again and address what the difference is of your belief and the external link.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

If this is "just a card game" then tell me the difference between what you believe and what the cards reveal. To state the Tarot is "just a card game" really does show an immature ignorance of what it is all about.

Why do you refuse to address this. I have stated the best description of your belief than any I have read here. Read the external link again and address what the difference is of your belief and the external link.

i have addressed this. if you want to promote tarot cards, go somewhere else to do it. i am not promoting or pushing anything. i am not avoiding the question either. you do not know what I believe. you have no idea what MY beliefs are. so the difference between the tarot and what I believe, that was never asked. as far as satanism? well tell me the difference between air and water. they are both made from molecules of bonded elements. both have oxygen. both are necessary for life. and on and on....they must be the same right? so according to your logic satanism and the tarot are the same but satanism is wrong and bad and you are upset i called the tarot an old card game? how about parlor trick? carnival scam? i have more. i am not here touting what I believe, i am askin a question about the analytical minds that troll these boards making sure everyone has theirs i's dotted and t's crossed yet for some reason let satanism just be described any way and linked to anything. i guess i am not really sure any more what your point is. you like tarot cards, yay for you. that doesnt have anything to do with the original post.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Hey Brainiack have you checked out your avatar lately, I think its obvious to everyone who you kneel before. I have heard your argument a hundred times and its the same old lying game and the same old blasphemy.

You have a religion based on nothing as you see it then? Satan is nothingness a dark pit of a soul and you do his bidding nicely. I hope you realize how ignorant you sound saying that Satanism is not the worship of Satan when every person who has half a brain knows it to be fact that you do.

Just for you, as a personal favor, let me shed some light on what my spirtituality is about...i do not believe it is right to be a judgemental, accusatory, obnoxious, finger pointing, jerk. i do not believe in starting with things like name calling and personal attacks. i do not believe that anyone running around yelling at people why they are wrong is ever going to win anyone over to their way of thinking. and i could care lesss if i am the only one with my way of thinking. so since you have been rude, mean, accusatory, judgemental, and all the above...what religion are you? what religion teaches you to go around making an arse of yourself? what religion promotes name calling and judging? how about blind ignorance? oh, that last one is most of them sorry. oh and so sorry for throwing the tarot card comment at you. between the three major jerks around here, i just get you all mixed up sometimes. especially when none of you add anythng of value but make your presence KNOWN over and over. to what end? what do you want? what do you hope to get by posting here? what do you expect to gain from quoting out of context pages of a book and then not even understanding what you are posting?
come on, all that about what satan represents? oh my god, the smoking gun!!!!! this must mean that they really do worship satan. that is, unless you know what the word "represents" means. then you dont even need context to see that that is not speaking of an actual deity named satan. but hey, just because you are a little slow and cannot really read...that is no reason to lash back out at you. i am sorry simple little man that you are not bright enough to understand the things you copy and paste, or read entire sentences and see how ALL of the words relate to EACH OTHER in that one sentence. then in a paragraph, they all team up to make a point. maybe when you are a big boy and finish school, you will see how languages work and then you can come back and make some sense. until then, why don't you go tell someone else what they believe and who they worship. the obnoxious jerk you apparently "kneel before" is not welcome.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
almost every category I go into, somehow ends up with a post about how it is linked to satanism. and half the time it is ignored, half the time it starts a whole new discussion full of the most rediculous statements thrown out willy nilly as facts. satanism apparently is at the root of every conspiracy, the masons are satanic, the reptillians are satanic, the government is satanic....and on and on. i wouldnt even mind so much if it weren't for the fact that so many people speak so authoritatively about so many subjects but when i see what is laid down as "knowledge" of satanism, I lose faith in the idea that anyone hear knows anything of anything at all.

I'm with you bro.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
at least the people with 'satanic' looking avatars here are friendly. the christians seem a bit...let's call it 'angry.'

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

i have addressed this. if you want to promote tarot cards, go somewhere else to do it. i am not promoting or pushing anything. i am not avoiding the question either. you do not know what I believe. you have no idea what MY beliefs are. so the difference between the tarot and what I believe, that was never asked. as far as satanism? well tell me the difference between air and water. they are both made from molecules of bonded elements. both have oxygen. both are necessary for life. and on and on....they must be the same right? so according to your logic satanism and the tarot are the same but satanism is wrong and bad and you are upset i called the tarot an old card game? how about parlor trick? carnival scam? i have more. i am not here touting what I believe, i am askin a question about the analytical minds that troll these boards making sure everyone has theirs i's dotted and t's crossed yet for some reason let satanism just be described any way and linked to anything. i guess i am not really sure any more what your point is. you like tarot cards, yay for you. that doesnt have anything to do with the original post.

Yes it does have ot do with the original post because what I posted was the EXACT description of Satanism. In fact I have not red one that is better. I dont care what you think of the Tarot. I would like you to at LEAST tell us your belief or leave it alone.

Satanism is about the animal side of man sans the spiritual. It is all the negative traits name ONE positive trait of Satanism. WE need the negative with the positive so we have balance. If you dont incorporate the spirit with the material side, chasing the cheese, going for just pleasure, lust, greed I could go on and on you are out of balance. Ying and Yang.

You have completely missed my point because of your religious dogma. Whats the difference between that and Christian dogma.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yes it does have ot do with the original post because what I posted was the EXACT description of Satanism. In fact I have not red one that is better. I dont care what you think of the Tarot. I would like you to at LEAST tell us your belief or leave it alone.

Satanism is about the animal side of man sans the spiritual. It is all the negative traits name ONE positive trait of Satanism. WE need the negative with the positive so we have balance. If you dont incorporate the spirit with the material side, chasing the cheese, going for just pleasure, lust, greed I could go on and on you are out of balance. Ying and Yang.

You have completely missed my point because of your religious dogma. Whats the difference between that and Christian dogma.

stupid! what dont you get. i completely understand what you are saying. you are pushing tarot cards. you like them. great. that has nothing to do with the original post. repost my OP with your reply and show me how it addresses what i actually said at all. this is not about my religion and especially not about yours. it is about people here and there willingness to fact check morgellans, cgi drones, a swiss ufo from the 70's but not this. yet there is no lacking for false info is there. so why not any research here, why just say stuff is some way and then let it be. why not check it?
do you understand what i have asked yet? if not, like i said, reply to the OP and see if your answer makes sense when you read them together. take your tarot agenda elsewhere. am i pushing satanism on anyone? promoting it? if i were here as a rep of the COS, i certainly would not be recruiting. they dont do that. and you people are a good example why. the christians failed by letting just anyone in. anyone like people who cannot read but have lots to say.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

you have no clue what my religious dogma would be. and i believe above you just stated the difference between what you think is mine and what you think is christianity. or are you saying that there is not one positive thing about christianity either? are they really the same to you?
one has a god and balance
one has no god and just induldgence

there i answered your question.

stop talking about my religion. stop talking about your religion. address the overwhelming use of satanism as a scapegoat at the end of every dark tunnel here and the complete lack of intellectual honesty regarding the satanic church. thats it.

address people here linking everything to a satanism.
address people here not doing any fact checking when a completely untrue statement is made. thats it.
religious beliefs, feelings, spiritual philosiphy. dont care.
what i came here for was all the diligent research that goes on here in the more obscure subjects. but hey, i get it now. ask a crazy question or claim you just lost time or were abducted and somehow blame that on lucifer and its all good. ask a question that involves a religion (that is rumored about rampantly on this site) or a radio show host and you are just the lowest form of life. thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

one has no god and just induldgence

there i answered your question.

stop talking about my religion. stop talking about your religion. address the overwhelming use of satanism as a scapegoat at the end of every dark tunnel here and the complete lack of intellectual honesty regarding the satanic church. thats it.

You really did answer my question...you also answered your own question.

"one has no god and just indulgence"

Just indulgence is a lower vibrational energy and is what makes one capable of lurking in those dark tunnels. It is nothing more than what a monkey is.
The only thing that really separates us from a monkey is being able to curb our indulgence and have self control. Te be able to not be a lower lifeform, to balance the animal with the soul. It is why we are here, to advance our soul by living many lives and have many experiences.

You must be living one of your first lives because you are at the lowest level a human can be. That of a self-gratifying simian. There is nothing humans have done different than a simian except to curb our indulgence enough to be human. I also would have to state you seem to be between 14-17 years of age and find it "cool" to be just self-indulgent.

When is the last time you performed a selfless act? Helped someone you didn't know even if they were your enemy?

Myself I am a Celtic Shaman. A pagan. A witch. A student of all spirituality. A Christian and a Muslim. A Jew and Hindu. A Buddhist and a Mayan.

I am one.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Because ALL "Satanisim" is disinfomation? There isn't anyone that would clame to be a "Satanist" that shouldn't be looked at and laught at. They should be laught at because you know they need be that stupid. Don't worry, they'll think your laughing with them.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

you are pushing tarot cards. you like them. great. that has nothing to do with the original post.

I was not pushing anything. It was the easiest way to quote an outside source as to what Satanism is all about and if you were a little smarter you would have read into the quote your answer.

People dont like people that act like animals and see it as something bad. I see it as the beginning of your path...you have a long way to go. Enjoy the journey.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

you are pushing tarot cards. you like them. great. that has nothing to do with the original post.

I was not pushing anything. It was the easiest way to quote an outside source as to what Satanism is all about and if you were a little smarter you would have read into the quote your answer.

People dont like people that act like animals and see it as something bad. I see it as the beginning of your path...you have a long way to go. Enjoy the journey.

Namaste

sigh.
can you please ....PLEASE tell me what any of what you have said. ANY of it has to do with answering the original post? anything at all. calling me stupid because i do not care to hear your point since it is far outside the point of this thread, just makes no sense. there is no lack of understanding of what you said. i asked a completely different question; several times now. if you cannot anwer that, or explain how you think you are responding to that and all you have is rudeness and negativity to spread...then go away.
again, i say, please.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by re22666

Because ALL "Satanisim" is disinfomation? There isn't anyone that would clame to be a "Satanist" that shouldn't be looked at and laught at. They should be laught at because you know they need be that stupid. Don't worry, they'll think your laughing with them.

wow finally a response to the actual OP. thank you so much for reading and then responding to what you actually read. but see, here is my questiong then, if satanism is so much foolish nonsense and really involves so much evil, then accordingto those same folks, why is it EVERYWHERE they look? know what i mean. why is it everywhere? i understand being relegated to the dark corners but there are soooooo many dark corners here.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here is a video that my be helpful to all of those that think they know something listen closely!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Just indulgence is a lower vibrational energy and is what makes one capable of lurking in those dark tunnels. It is nothing more than what a monkey is.
The only thing that really separates us from a monkey is being able to curb our indulgence and have self control. Te be able to not be a lower lifeform, to balance the animal with the soul. It is why we are here, to advance our soul by living many lives and have many experiences.

You must be living one of your first lives because you are at the lowest level a human can be. That of a self-gratifying simian. There is nothing humans have done different than a simian except to curb our indulgence enough to be human. I also would have to state you seem to be between 14-17 years of age and find it "cool" to be just self-indulgent.

To me this is a Prime example of why man is destined to fall. HOW DARE you call animals a lower life form when they are in perfect balance with the Earth!!!!!! Their are no words to descride how unnesessary this type of dialog is. Your statement show how little you understand about the world you live in my friend. If you think mankind has done a better job at balancing anything in this world you are truly illinformed. How is it so, that you can stand so high and judge someone as you do? How could one say another is "the lowest level a human can be", What purpose does this serve. I'm really begining to dislike people in general, the more you interact with people, the more the veil is lifted. I have to turn my head at the uglyness that is being revealed!!!

[edit on 7/25/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Hi X.

I just read what you said to me a few pages back. Whew, I had no idea I was coming off as condescending, for that I apologize. You miss the nuances of voice inflection with the printed word. I'm usually a bit better at getting my point across than that. Musta been tired that day.

Let me rephrase my entire paradigm in just a few words. I already had my stint at "satanism," when I was a teenager. I'm not trying to condescend, I just disagree with almost everything you've said so far. Doesn't mean I think I'm smarter, just that I disagree with you on several points.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

To me this is a Prime example of why man is destined to fall. HOW DARE you call animals a lower life form when they are in perfect balance with the Earth!!!!!! Their are no words to descride how unnesessary this type of dialog is. Your statement show how little you understand about the world you live in my friend. If you think mankind has done a better job at balancing anything in this world you are truly illinformed. How is it so, that you can stand so high and judge someone as you do? How could one say another is "the lowest level a human can be", What purpose does this serve. I'm really begining to dislike people in general, the more you interact with people, the more the veil is lifted. I have to turn my head at the uglyness that is being revealed!!!

[edit on 7/25/2008 by XcLuciFer]

finally a voice of reason on here. i am trying hard to stick to the subject and leave debate about personal ideologies outside. since that seems impossible, i would really like to see one of you that came here just to attack, based on the thread name without actually reading my post, respond to this. do you think you are more in balance with nature than ... nature is?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Hi X.

I just read what you said to me a few pages back. Whew, I had no idea I was coming off as condescending, for that I apologize. You miss the nuances of voice inflection with the printed word. I'm usually a bit better at getting my point across than that. Musta been tired that day.

Let me rephrase my entire paradigm in just a few words. I already had my stint at "satanism," when I was a teenager. I'm not trying to condescend, I just disagree with almost everything you've said so far. Doesn't mean I think I'm smarter, just that I disagree with you on several points.

well that happens to all of us. i think the internet has gone a long way toward killing our abilities to convey and percieve messages as truly intended anymore. i really am not trying to have an argument with you, or be hostile toward you. you arent nearly as bad as these nutjobs harrasing me without cause. but, you still suffer the one fatal flaw they do.
you still assume i am some immature satanism dabbler.
I NEVER SAID I WAS A SATANIST
I NEVER PROMOTED SATANISM
I ASKED, WHY
SO MANY PEOPLE HERE, SEE SATANISM IN EVERYTHING
AND WHY THEY FEEL EMPOWERED TO STATE BLATANT LIES (sacrifices, pedofile rings, animal mutilatios, NWO, etc...) WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE OR PROOF OR RESEARCH OR ANYTHING TO SUBSTANTIATE IT IN ANY WAY AT ALL.

HAVE WE GOT THE QUESTION AT HAND YET?
STOP PUSHING BACK AGAINST ME ABOUT SATANISM, I AM NOT PUSHING IT AT ANY OF YOU.
STOP ASSUMING WHAT I AM, WHAT MY PURPOSE HERE IS, WHAT I BELIEVE.

HERE IS WHAT I BELIEVE,
PEOPLE (not all) ON ATS ARE PARANOID BEYOND BELIEF.
THEY HAVE TROUBLE READING PAST THE SENTENCE THAT THEY THINK SHOULD ENRAGE THEM.
THEY RUN AWAY WHEN SHOWN THEIR OWN IGNORANCE OR ASKED A QUESTION JUST TOO HARD TO ANSWER.
I ALSO BELIEVE PEOPLE ON ATS SEE SATANISM IN EVERY CONSPIRACY AROUND AS WELL AS KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT SATANISM FOR REAL AS WELL AS REPEAT URBAN LEGENDS AND RUMORS AS FACT
i would expect a higher caliber of research here then to see urban legends repeated as fact.

if you really think i am just a satanist promoting satanism covertly, or just some lil punk dabbling in it....
then watch the x-files sometime. was mulder a satanism promoter? they spent several episodes with him repeating how much BS there was revolving around what Satanism really was. Funny, I do not recall any of those episodes being blasted as being pro-Satanism. I ask the same thing here, and this is what i get.

everyone that feels qualified to tell me what i believe with not ONE bit of evidence. hell, read my profile, sounds evil huh? STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not care to discuss anyones spiritual beliefs. jsut the facts. do masons kill babies in satanic rituals or not?
do they?
why do i see it stated here and no rebuttal, no argument, in fact it is then inflated by corresponding responses reacting to that statement in horror at the "reality" of it.
get it yet? get what i am asking?

anyone else that thinks they can judge me based solely on my avatar....
there is a thread just for people like you. simple minded, one dimensional, closed minded little pricks that spend 20 hours a day on their computer reminding everyone how much better they are than the rest of the world. it must ba amazing to be soooo smart to make so many judgements based on a rather simple picture. but, there is a thread just for judging avatars. go there and judge. this is NOT a religious thread. this is about facts, fact checking, and the commonality of this particular lack of real intellectual honesty.

i am really sick of having to say it over and over and over again..

and to you, good lady. i appreciate your responses, they are off topic but at least they are not so hostile, and AS judgemental.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have a nitpick about the concept of urban legends. You realize, don't you, that there have been many many things that were considered fact for a very long time and pushed on us and our ancestors in schools of higher learning, that were not fact at all. So the idea that some "facts" are facts and the rest are urban legends, is a misnomer and a fallacy.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by undo]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join