It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much satanism disinfo here

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
my hubby has been on the rampage for awhile now about the fact we aren't using alternative tech for energy consumption. especially things like the "Air Car"

i find that exciting too. but that is just because i know there is no going backwards. even if i wanted to be alone and all natural, the world is ruined all over for that.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You speak of "us" and "we" as if know and understand the whole world.
Do not speak for the world as a whole, you don't know me and you certainly don't know the world as a whole. How can you even speak of harmony and nature when you are a "satanist"? Satanism is the most self centered egotistical religion in the world today, totally centered on the self and personal gain. You speak of people being the problem, well look in the mirror and you will see the problem.
Selfless acts + Satanism = total BS!
You are contradicting your own religion!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by YuckFou
reply to post by re22666

You speak of "us" and "we" as if know and understand the whole world.
Do not speak for the world as a whole, you don't know me and you certainly don't know the world as a whole. How can you even speak of harmony and nature when you are a "satanist"? Satanism is the most self centered egotistical religion in the world today, totally centered on the self and personal gain. You speak of people being the problem, well look in the mirror and you will see the problem.
Selfless acts + Satanism = total BS!
You are contradicting your own religion!

im sorry, when did i say i was a satanist again?

please please, one of you that accuses me as if you know, tell me how you know. please!

and then i can address what is wrong with the rest of your post.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
You are defending a religion that you don't even follow?
You started a thread defending Satanism, your name includes 666 and you seem very self centered and your Avatar is a satanic symbol. That is the reason I came to the conclusion that you are a Satanist.
You just sent me a very childish u2u telling me to basically shut up and leave YOUR thread!
O.K. I am sorry you are not a Sananist you are a NAZI!
If you don't want other peoples input on YOUR thread then may I suggest not posting a thread, and just debating your ideas with yourself.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by YuckFou]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

You started a thread defending Satanism, your name includes 666 and you seem very self centered and your Avatar is a satanic symbol. That is the reason I came to the conclusion that you are a Satanist.
You just sent me a very childish u2u telling me to basically shut up and leave YOUR thread!
If you don't want other peoples input on YOUR thread then may I suggest not posting a thread, and just debating your ideas with yourself.

i sent you a U2U explaining that if you were coming here to make snap judgements and ignore the OP then "shut your face or leve my thread" i do not want other peoples input if it is not inline with the OP. if you start a thread on sewing, would you care what peoples opinion on housepainting was there? i started a thread defending satanism? really? show me where in my OP i am a defender of Satanism. you assume alot and say things you have no basis for. and for that, i will say again, if that is what you wish to add, shut your face AND leave my thread.

and let me just add how open minded it is of you to decide that i am a practicing member of the church of satan based on a picture that is NOT a satanic symbol and me childish screen name. i am glad intelligent people do not make such assumptions based on such little evidence.

mind telling me what satanic symbol my avatar is?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

i sent you a U2U explaining that if you were coming here to make snap judgements and ignore the OP then "shut your face or leve my thread" i do not want other peoples input if it is not inline with the OP. if you start a thread on sewing, would you care what peoples opinion on housepainting was there? i started a thread defending satanism? really? show me where in my OP i am a defender of Satanism. you assume alot and say things you have no basis for. and for that, i will say again, if that is what you wish to add, shut your face AND leave my thread.

and let me just add how open minded it is of you to decide that i am a practicing member of the church of satan based on a picture that is NOT a satanic symbol and me childish screen name. i am glad intelligent people do not make such assumptions based on such little evidence.

I have alerted the ATS staff to your abusive behavior. I will not be pushed around, I will continue to post my thoughts on this and any subject. I have stayed within ATS terms and conditions and I maintain a certain amount of decorum in all my posts, which you have not done. You are abusive and have violated t&c of ATS by your post.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

I have alerted the ATS staff to your abusive behavior. I will not be pushed around, I will continue to post my thoughts on this and any subject. I have stayed within ATS terms and conditions and I maintain a certain amount of decorum in all my posts, which you have not done. You are abusive and have violated t&c of ATS by your post.

cool. now then explain what anything you said has to do with the original post. explain why any of what you said belongs on this thread. then explain the other things i asked as in how you getto be so judgemental based on so little.
cry to momma all you want when i lash back. you will not be pushed around??? you come here accusing me of things, claiming to know what i am and what i think and none of it is actually on topic and expect what? flowers and candy? i am sick of people like you coming to this thread to explain how they feel about satanism and pin it all on me. i asked a question about ATS and its users complete lack of research in this area. this is a site about the truth right? my OP was about research and the truth. it would have been whatever religion i kept finding at the end of every empty rabbit hole here but i found satanism there so that is what i asked about. id you do not like my question, do not answer it. if you feel the need to express your opinion of me based on my name and avatar and then spew all this crap about what is wrong with me and "my" religion, the go start your own thread and see how it takes off. i am guessing you just came here to do it because this one actually gets looked at.

you still did not answer my question. so if you cannot answer my questions, why should i honor your opinion? this is not a free for all. there are rules about staying on topic right? you violated that to begin with but i can tell by your assumptions you did not really understand the original post so you will not see that. well you did. you are on this thread, ranting about your beliefs about what my beliefs are and i have stated several times that my belief and yours and everyone else's is completely irrelevant. so either stay on topic or....
shut your face!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Satanism is no more enlightened than any other religion
Satanist have as much dogma as do Religious people to contend with.

Those that claim to know the truth are usually disillusioned and self centered.

open your minds ,stop bouncing from one dogma to the next.

while the beauty of Nature is all around you ,you are lost in your self centered
little bubbles of illusions while life is ticking away.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
Satanism is no more enlightened than any other religion
Satanist have as much dogma as do Religious people to contend with.

Those that claim to know the truth are usually disillusioned and self centered.

open your minds ,stop bouncing from one dogma to the next.

while the beauty of Nature is all around you ,you are lost in your self centered
little bubbles of illusions while life is ticking away.

does noone read the OP?

this is not about the validity of satanism as a religion nor is it about the value or worth of any other religion. this is about people on ATS linking every conspiracy they can to satanism and using BS to do it in a place that is supposed to be a search for TRUTH.

people
stop bashing satanism. i dont care. if you hate it, great, i still have never said what i think of it and i wont here because that is not what this thread is about. can anyone get that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think that the reason so many people point to satanism as the root of most secret societies is that they are very misunderstood and so is satanism. Satanism being a mysterious thing to most people almost automatically lends itself to being branded to other mysterious relegions.
Satanism in and of its self is not a very mysterious thing when you do a little research on the subject. Satanists are very open about their relegion, as opposed to the so called "secret" societies. So I think people are just looking for a convienent scapgoat.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have actually known a few Satanists and believe it or not they are pretty good people. Just very misunderstood by the main stream. People for the most part are sheep (present company excluded of course) and mindlessly follow the ideas of others.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just another dude
I think that the reason so many people point to satanism as the root of most secret societies is that they are very misunderstood and so is satanism. Satanism being a mysterious thing to most people almost automatically lends itself to being branded to other mysterious relegions.
Satanism in and of its self is not a very mysterious thing when you do a little research on the subject. Satanists are very open about their relegion, as opposed to the so called "secret" societies. So I think people are just looking for a convienent scapgoat.

thanks. you see my point then? shouldnt people on ATS be doing a little of that research that you found sooo easy to do before they spew all there crap? i mean isnt that what this place is supposed to be about? or is it just me?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
re22666 you probably figured this out already but you are truly wasting your time here. The name of this site is misleading "AbovetopSecret". Sure you Can find some interesting articles but when it comes to discussion based on fact nobody really cares or wants to know. I'm sure you most likly thought that this would be a place where you would be able to start a dialog with like minded people that think out of the box only to discover that most of the people on this site are not interested with learning because they have it all figured out, don't you get it, they already know. re22666 you and I are among the few that are just to stupid to understand that life is great everything is perfect, who needs fact, why the hell should you research something before you base an opinoin on it. I honestly don't know whats wrong with people like you and I, I mean isn't it obvious that all the main stream info is correct and the Occult info is BS. After all look what a great Job Humans have done taking care of things, the world is in such great shape right now can you imagine how great we'll be in another 20years!!! Man I can't wait, you know what re22666 I give up on all this silly Occult stuff, I'm going to join the rest of Humanity and be a part of all the wounderful progress we are making! What do ya say!

[edit on 7/28/2008 by XcLuciFer]

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join