It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is there so much satanism disinfo here

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer

Your statement show how little you understand about the world you live in my friend. If you think mankind has done a better job at balancing anything in this world you are truly illinformed. How is it so, that you can stand so high and judge someone as you do? How could one say another is "the lowest level a human can be", What purpose does this serve. I'm really begining to dislike people in general, the more you interact with people, the more the veil is lifted. I have to turn my head at the uglyness that is being revealed!!!

Well I am very nature based. I believe everything has conscience and a soul. The soul evolves and learns You are not looking at the bigger picture. First I will address the lower lifeforms statement. Lower meaning lower in vibrational energy There are people that are in a lower vibrational energy also. There are the eagles of the people that fly high and there are the snakes that crawl on there belly. Its all about the souls path.

Now for the bigger picture.

Mankind is going through growing pains, we just now went through 2,000 years of Pisces energy. That energy Is "I believe" extrapolate that out and you have "I believe I should rule" or "I believe I am more right than you and you should be punished for your belief" it is what has created so much strife in the past few thousand years. We used to be more in touch than all animals were with nature. We had to see the dark for a while before we can fully emerge into the light.

It is a path we had to go down so we could ascend to something greater.

We are now entering the next age This age is the age of Aquarius and is a earth nurturing energy and of mind instead of feeling. In the next few thousand years we will get it right. We are ascending one person at a time.

I am positive you will mis-understand what I am saying and twist it to your agenda without thinking. That is fine, it is your path.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
"the lowest level a human can be"

Self indulgence is what got us in the mess we are in. If animals were as smart as humans they would do what we have done. Its about curbing that self indulgence to build another strip mall and take away more from nature. Any time an animal has no predators to stop it it gets out of balance.

We are out of balance because of self gratification and not have a worthy predator to cull the herd. There are millions that do not think this way and are ready to get back to nature and apply everything we have learned and felt in order to ascend to a much higher vibration.

That of putting the self last and mother earth first.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

as a person raised as a satanist i feel for you. A lot of bad things are thrown at satanism. However, i find that most people are fixed in their ways and it is easier to ignor the ignorant and educate the open minded.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraniod??
reply to post by re22666

as a person raised as a satanist i feel for you. A lot of bad things are thrown at satanism. However, i find that most people are fixed in their ways and it is easier to ignor the ignorant and educate the open minded.

exactly. it is just that i thought that any place to find open minded people would be here. i was sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

We are out of balance because of self gratification and not have a worthy predator to cull the herd.

There are millions that do not think this way and are ready to get back to nature and apply everything we have learned and felt in order to ascend to a much higher vibration.

That of putting the self last and mother earth first.

can you read what you write? do you see how it contradicts itself over and over. you cannot both be superior by ascending above and beyond nature, while at the same time get 'back' to it now can you? you are adding nothing of value to this thread. not addressing the OP once yet. you have a religious agenda and that is fine. take it elsewhere. I am not pushing Satanism on you, take you Tarot card, nature hating, nature getting back to, BS and spread it around your coven or whatever cabal you would call whatever it is that you think you believe.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Come on now!!!!!

We need to be civil here and remember the Terms and Conditions you all agreed to when you signed on...

Let's remember that just because someone feels differently, does not mean we should NOT treat them with respect.

Semper

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I am positive you will mis-understand what I am saying and twist it to your agenda without thinking. That is fine, it is your path.

no agenda. read the OP again. then again. and one more time. point out my agenda. please lay out my agenda for me. now you cannot just make one up. i expect footnotes and references. i cannot wait for you to tear apart my original post and just tear apart my obvious agenda. then we can shut this thread down and we can talk abouit tarot cards all day long. you can have that agenda, and i can insult that. sound fun? lets go. or you could just respond to the actualy point of the OP........................or stop posting crap here that has nothing to do with what was asked.

if anything, this shows that the people that have attacked me so far for being a satanist, which i still have never said i am, claimed to be, or even tried to act like, are just too stupid to read and maybe that is the answer right there. this place is full of ignorant, stupid people with closed minds and have their opinions set in stone and do not care to hear what anyone else has to say, they only care what other people have that they can respond to. you need an audience, go get your own thread. dont hijack mine to preach about god, tarot, or even satan. no more preaching damnit. you want to push, promote, or prosteletize, go start your own church. want to answer my question....here is a great place for that.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Umm ... back on topic...

You know, there are some people who do terrible things in the name of Satan. In 1983 when I worked at a Boy's Ranch, we had a resident whose parents were full brother and sister and had been using him in 'rituals' and torturing him since birth. This is not hearsay. This child lived in my cottage for nearly a year and I heard about what was done to him from the "horse's" mouth on many occasions, and read his file and the interviews conducted with his parents.

His parents conceived him deliberately because they were trying to produce a child sacred to the Devil, or produce the Antichrist, depending upon what they were high on when asked about it. They bled this child and drank his blood, cut and burned him (I saw the scars myself) and sexually abused him as far back as he could remember.

They claimed to be doing these things for Satanism, for worship of the Devil. Now, for all I know they were misguided mental cases who made it all up themselves, but the fact remains that's what they said, and that's what the media reported.

It only takes a few such cases, sensationalized and picked up by MSM, for the general public to see Satanists as monsters, and also see them hiding around every corner waiting to snatch their children for torture and sexual abuse.

Then when a REAL Satanist comes along, he is subjected to all of the outrage and anger built up by the few cases in which people did terrible things to children and claimed to have done it in the worship of Satan. And, most people will not bother to do any research or look past the sensational and horrifying picture painted for them by the media, any more than they bother to find out that homosexual males are not the primary sexual abusers of children. (Homosexual males are not pedophiles, and by definition pedophiles are not homosexual - their sexual orientation is to children, not their own gender). Recently during a Cultural Diversity training where I work, this exact question (More than 50% of people who sexually abuse children are homosexual males.) was presented as a True/False, and over 3/4 of the people attending moved to the "True" side of the room.

So you see, Satanists are not the only people maligned by an inaccurate stereotype. Stereotypes are easy, convenient, and don't require much thought. And anyone who tries to set this particular record straight becomes a defender and supporter of people who torture and abuse children; an indefensible position and one guaranteed to get you hated.

What the Satanists need is a few really good PR people and a high-profile stance against the use or abuse of children. It shouldn't be necessary, but because of a few people who claim "the Devil made me do it" and get a lot of sensational publicity tweaked for maximum shock value and horror, it probably is necessary.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

lol, thanks i liked that post. i guess i just somehow figured that the people that found there way to ATS were a little more pragmatic, openminded, and curious enough to really look into things. I thought this was a place were knowledge was exchanged between curious folks. what you say fits perfectly with society and makes perfect sense. I just really thought that here, it might be different. instead it is worse. not even most of the christians i know see so much satanism everywhere. i know stories like the one you claim do happen, just like i said, i thought here, at ATS, people would be curious about what is the difference between a case like that, freemasons, NWO, and actual Satanism. know what i mean? i just thought that here, of all places, there would be more scrutiny and less speculation. thanks for an on topic post and an answer to my question. what a rare gem these days.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

re22666, my friend, (may I call you friend?), I'm going to take your thread a bit off topic, but I think when I'm done you may not mind because what I'm about to tell you may help you enjoy ATS (and other forums) more.

The psychologists and the human relations experts tell us that humans, and many animals, have an innate and powerful need to be part of social group. I agree with that, but I think it's more than that. In every type of animal I personally have experience with - dogs, cats, cockatiels, chickens, horses, ducks, etc. - there is a pecking order in the group. Every individual needs to know where it falls in that pecking order, and will try to have somebody below it.

For example, something's been eating my chickens and I'm down from half a dozen bantys to one. The one remaining banty hen is 1/2 the size of the other 23 chickens, so naturally she's at the bottom of the pecking order. So, what does she do? She bullies the 2 week old Muscovy ducklings (at least until the big drake comes around to defend them) just so that there is somebody who's underneath her in the pecking order. It doesn't matter that they are babies and not even chickens; she needs to feel better than something!

I think a lot of humans have the same need to feel superior. As embarrassing as it is to admit it, I know I have it. In my younger days when I was having some problems, I used to watch Jerry Springer. No matter how weird my life got, it was always fairly normal compared to those people. So I watched the show, and I laughed, and I felt better than them. Today it is a small part of the reason I'm on ATS; learning things that most people know nothing about makes me feel a bit superior.

ATS attracts people like me and you who want to learn, discover, think, consider, discuss, debate, etc. It also attracts people who want to feel superior to someone and think we're an easy target. Of course we are .. we probably have someone here who believes in any crazy, weird, bizarre thing you can possibly come up with.

Look around .. sometimes someone posts a well-researched, well-written, serious post on an important topic, and the thread gets some flags and stars and a few dozen replies and then dies. But let some bored teenager start a thread about how he thinks his girlfriend's stepmother is an alien because she has a forked tongue and keeps big leathery eggs in her refrigerator .. and he'll get 50 replies telling him what kind of idiot he is. Why? Because those folks hanging around waiting for someone to feel superior to will pounce on that thread and make fun of the OP so they can have their minimum daily requirement of "I'm better/smarter/wiser than you are!"

Of course, these people aren't just on ATS - they're everywhere. Just yesterday on a horse forum some poor girl asked for opinions on her horse with a small abscess in the hoof that the farrier said was ok to ride. None of the people there are vets or farriers and none of them had so much as a picture to go on, but in half an hour she had a dozen replies that basically said "You idiot! Don't ride that poor horse, you'll lame it!"

So, the next time you get one of those replies, remind yourself that it's just someone who is so insecure and feels so inferior in their "real life" that they need to come around here and find someone to put down or make fun of just so they can feel okay about themselves and think they're better than you. And don't take it personally and don't let it bother you. YOU aren't the banty hen at the bottom of the pecking order looking for baby ducks to pick on; they are.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by Heike]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

yeah, i am seeing that now. i guess when i first came here i looked at the types of threads you first spoke of. that lead me to make the threads i did which apparently fall into the second category. lesson learned. maybe ATS needs a fight pit. a place for people who want to bicker and be petty to go swing it out and leave the threads to their respective topics. All I can really say is that as well as I understand and agree with you. I just, for some reason, thought this place was unique and able to sidestep all that, for lack of a better word, crap. I begged them to use it up on U2U but it didnt take long before that was no fun for them. i guess when you dont feel like it gets any attention, what fun is being a prick right? oh well, at least there is hope that there are still a few people on here that are not so quick to judge and accuse and just maybe respond to what was actually asked. I know this reply is off topic too but after almost 300 posts and about 10 on topic ones, i get to use one.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Just indulgence is a lower vibrational energy and is what makes one capable of lurking in those dark tunnels. It is nothing more than what a monkey is.
The only thing that really separates us from a monkey is being able to curb our indulgence and have self control. Te be able to not be a lower lifeform, to balance the animal with the soul. It is why we are here, to advance our soul by living many lives and have many experiences.

You must be living one of your first lives because you are at the lowest level a human can be. That of a self-gratifying simian. There is nothing humans have done different than a simian except to curb our indulgence enough to be human. I also would have to state you seem to be between 14-17 years of age and find it "cool" to be just self-indulgent.

When is the last time you performed a selfless act? Helped someone you didn't know even if they were your enemy?

Myself I am a Celtic Shaman. A pagan. A witch. A student of all spirituality. A Christian and a Muslim. A Jew and Hindu. A Buddhist and a Mayan.

I am one.

ok first of all, how is acting like a simian atithetical to being in tune with nature? i do not understand how acting like an animal can be less natural than say... nature. as far as questioning my selfless acts? lololol. well aside from the hospice and home health care work that i did all through college, i think i do quite well in the area of selfless acts.
let me ask you, when was the last time you did not post something that contradicted itself within itself?
when was the last time you MISread a person's thread and thought to yourself, i better reserve judgement of things that are not made apparent by the evidence for it is not my place to make assumptions of things i really have no evidence of.
you do not know how selfish i am
you do not know that i would or do even advocate the satanic idealogy
you do not know what i originally asked
you do not know that what i am concerned with here is facts, information, actual things that can be seen and proven and looked at.
you do not know that i could care less what you think about god, satan, religion at all
you do not know what you are doing here so stop coming back

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

I had a panther eat the last of my chickens (roundheads, most of them!)
The pecking order of pride is a BIG deterrent to knowledge!

"I am SOOO smart, I won't listen to you."
Not saying the OP is guilty of that.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Heike

I had a panther eat the last of my chickens (roundheads, most of them!)
The pecking order of pride is a BIG deterrent to knowledge!

"I am SOOO smart, I won't listen to you."
Not saying the OP is guilty of that.

but i think that was the point of anton lavey, at least at one point in his writings. when does knowledge just become self destruction. i am not sure, i was not there, but i am going to guess that the earth was in slightly better shape before we got so smart.

you lost a chicken that naturally, you would not "own" anyway. but in nature, an animal was fed, another species kept in check. and the world would go on.

[edit on 7/26/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

True, the black panther IS an endangered species in N.E. Georgia!
But, it hurt my feelings, because I HEARD the chickens cackling as it carried them off and I only had about 5 left!
Also, we didn't have any more eggs!
We had no food stamps and VERY little $$$ for food.
The Lord gave us what we needed.
Sometimes the greatest learning experiences come from lack!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by re22666

True, the black panther IS an endangered species in N.E. Georgia!
But, it hurt my feelings, because I HEARD the chickens cackling as it carried them off and I only had about 5 left!
Also, we didn't have any more eggs!
We had no food stamps and VERY little $$$ for food.
The Lord gave us what we needed.
Sometimes the greatest learning experiences come from lack!

ahhh but it seems you are illustrating my point even better. i feel bad for your loss of eggs as well as it sucks for the dead chicken. i cant even watch the nature shows where animals take each other down but....
food stamps, money, kept chickens
nothing natural about that. so what has our knowledge gotten us.
instead of struggling day to day to find, aquire, harvest, prepare, food, whatever, to....
struggling day to day to get money, food stamps, produce bearing domesticated animals, and so on. our knowledge has taken us farther and farther from harmony with nature and has stopped evolution (real or spiritual dont jump on me about evolution here) and caused us to be a weak, stupid, scared mass of polluting, wasteful brats. no?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

it isn't wisdom or knowledge that screws things up, is what we do with it afterwards.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by re22666

it isn't wisdom or knowledge that screws things up, is what we do with it afterwards.

right...ok so after thousands of years of wisely choosing to do the wrong things...man had his chance. we are not equipped to use wisdom or technology properly. it just has never happend. so as a whole, man + knowledge = danger.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

i think it's more like: nephilim + slaves = danger will robinson.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
my hubby has been on the rampage for awhile now about the fact we aren't using alternative tech for energy consumption. especially things like the "Air Car"

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join