It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another Larry King Live UFO show this Friday (July, 18) on CNN!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

Oh man that is HILARIOUS! How did you know about this, since he does it only when the commercials are on.

Anyway, on topic again. Bill Nye, is that the sweaty guy that positively looks ill? He should go home and crawl into bed. All that debunking has done him no good. Anyway he irked me, if indeed that man is Bill Nye,
when he told the two women who saw the Phoenix giant triangle that they didn't know what they were seeing. The two women saw something huge and in the form of a triangle block the stars during a night back in 1997.He was actually saying that they are cretins that do not know their backs form their fronts.

What is the deal with Larry King and UFO's? I did not watch this show, but I guess it must have along the lines of the previous ones.

The account that really impressed me is that of the army man who stood next to an UFO back in the 80-ies in an English forrest. Wow, he touched it! He tells his story on the show and the resident skeptic says NOTHING. Of course, he can hardly say to the man that he is looney on dope who dreamed the whole thing up.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1
I am not a moderator, nor do I pretend to be one, but does this have anything to do with the topic at hand? Also, a blatent violation of the t's & c's

Obviously, it is my personal interpretation of the program being discussed in this thread. I amended the pic so it is now 4-yr-old-safe.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

What show on Monday lovepens1?

A show on FOX News? I still don't know what the heck my aunt was talking about. Can you give details about time and channel?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
There would certainly be a buzz of interest going on, but not mass hysteria. Absolute nonsense. The degree of anger at the disclosure will probably do more with relating the advanced science they have been practicing secretly, while keeping us deliberately dummied down. I can see a good healthy outrage emerging, but the reason certain people keep reiterating the nonsense about hysteria is because "they" don't want to disclose their science .How can they lord it over us if they do?

On another note, having watched every disclosure I could lay my hands on and reading so much varied information concerning ufology and contactees, I don't think they really have a choice about disclosing. They agreed in meetings with our visitors to do it years ago. And if they don't, our visitors will. Instead of disclosing, they have refused to stop playing with WMD and nuclear powers, and have picked up speed in trying to realize their fascist state of over-controlled, reduced populations.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Have King's dentures ever popped out on live TV?

I'd love to see that!!

Every commercial break he teases the audience by pushing out his lower dentures like my uncle Manny when he has too many Tom Collins.

What do you mean? There is no audience at "Larry King Live", only the producer, cameramen and other staff.
Do you mean the guests? (I highly doubt that too.)

[edit on 20-7-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The video link from the CNN website is gone. If you click on the Alien show link you get the FARC demo instead.

Anyone got a YouTube link for it?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
this show was much of a joke with the "debunkers" they had. I used to like Bill Nye when I watched himwith my kids, but he doesn't know crap about the subject. On the other hand the screaming and crying and far out theorys has to go as well. The UFO issue has to be acknowleged. The truth has to come out. And as for the SETI bonehead, he was doing fine while his mouth was shut. How could someone who runs an institute to find ET, blatently dismiss the evidence that somebody besides him has answers. I think SETI is a air traffice/space traffic control entity anyway. How could this group have been operating for so long and not have any idea what is really happening? This is just another joke to add to the list.
Maybe next time.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
The video link from the CNN website is gone. If you click on the Alien show link you get the FARC demo instead.

Anyone got a YouTube link for it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

Well try and listen to Lyne's UFO propulsion system... which
I got updated this morning.

Its not anti - gravity and I will try to paraphrase so as not to
make a direct quote.

I am sure people on ATS that are interested in the UFO would
like Larry to hear something as detailed and not same old same
old boring testimony that will kill UFO interests single handed.

Momentum carriers are brought to the surface of the ship by
Tesla's negative brush discharges.
In the study of electrical physics, momentum already exists
at charge creation.
The craft is immediately given momentum.
Tesla's center wound coil converts AC to negative electrostatic charges.

As a bonus, pictures:
Perhaps the center Tesla bulb with 'ropes' of negative charges:
img.photobucket.com...
Tesla by the center wound coil with no center connection,
does not conduct current, it makes charges:
img.photobucket.com...

No need to offend, but tell Larry to get his information on UFOs
from the lead man on the Tesla UFO connection.

Don't Be Denying.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Bill Nye has a degree in mechanical engineering and was given a doctorate by Johns Hopkins, guys.... he is a credible man and deserves to be taken seriously.

If you're going to condemn him do it for the right reasons, and make sure you actually do some research on him first.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Larry's personal view of the show: edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/07/18/lkl.about.fri.cnn

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jackcowboy

I'm uploading just now, an audio transcript of the 4-part youtube Larry King show.

Available at this page:

www.mirusmusic.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Bill Nye has no military experience. He shouldn't have been on that show with 3 highly honorable military personnel.

I never hear Bill Nye talk about facts much. It's easy to sit there and say "it's a big step blah blah blah" hell I could do that!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Just watched on YouTube. Great coverage. Cheers...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I realize this is 2 years old, but I finally got around to watching this - I could not believe that Bill Nye turned out to be such a mega-douche.

Then again, he was the perfect protagonist (which you need in any good argument) to ask the right skeptical questions, almost all of which have answers, as we all know.

You could tell those guys were getting pissed - justifiably so - but the back and forth was kind of funny.

Overall a good program, and I'm glad a big name like Larry King has made an attempt (several in fact) to get this subject in front of more of the public.

Keep doing that, and we'll get to where we need to be.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join