It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I really like Quantum's avi. The purple makes me think she's a woman. I can just stare at that avi. And Illusions' avi looks like a cosmic ocean on mushrooms.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I was inspired to by all the avatar threads here lately. Plus, my dear friend Seagrass told me "The Secret" of how to load an image, and the angelic AshleyD was so kind as to spiff up my chosen image. Without them, this could have never happened.

I am very pleased with it. It does kinda look like wall paper one might see after eating strange mushrooms, doesnt it? Lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rytak
I'm curious if anyone can correctly deduce my true personality based upon this post alone, my avatar, and my signature. I rather doubt it'll happen, due mainly to how little information this will impart.

But hey, a laugh is a laugh.

You are a warrior monk! A templar to be precise. Or just somebody who is bored and likes to play soccer. You like roses, you think they are ulltimately elegant yet with a sting as a hidden bonus.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Sorry to dissapoint but i am a man, no woman has a voice this deep , well atleast not many... my radio interview on ATS mix is avail if u want proof

My favourite colour is purple though, never really considered that when doing my Avi, sorta just looked for a 'Quantum' theme.. squirell well now the truth about that is in the interview also i believe.

Anyway let me take a crack at you...

Now i have purposely not read what others have put or how u have replied to them so as not to taint this experiment.

I DO NOT profess to have any sort of mental powers giving m the ability to read people but have done psychology.

From your Avatar i get ...

Duplicity, there are definately 2 sides to you,

You think your orginased, or at least others think you are , but inside you are chaotic.

you are creative, possibly in an artistic way.

Your a man that picture is to uniform to be female.

well how did i do?

[edit on 18/7/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Really? It is me the Amazing Queen of Clairvoyance

Was I right about everything though?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
AshleyD, ok so your uber favorite colour is pink. But I do not think your personality is pink, if you catch my drift. At the moment I am picking up blue and yellow, which I assume means that you are mentally very active right now. On the one hand you feel in control, but there is also a bit of anguish going on. Your head is full.

By the bye, I you do not like it that I write this in public please say so

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Sorry to dissapoint but i am a man, no woman has a voice this deep , well atleast not many... my radio interview on ATS mix is avail if u want proof

My favourite colour is purple though, never really considered that when doing my Avi, sorta just looked for a 'Quantum' theme.. squirell well now the truth about that is in the interview also i believe.

Anyway let me take a crack at you...

Now i have purposely not read what others have put or how u have replied to them so as not to taint this experiment.

I DO NOT profess to have any sort of mental powers giving m the ability to read people but have done psychology.

From your Avatar i get ...

Duplicity, there are definately 2 sides to you,

You think your orginased, or at least others think you are , but inside you are chaotic.

you are creative, possibly in an artistic way.

Your a man that picture is to uniform to be female.

well how did i do?

[edit on 18/7/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]
There are more than two sides to me. Therefore I am chaotic. I try to be organised, but then I go and wreck it because I don't like that either. People actually have me come organise their houses for them, and redecorate. I am artistic. I am flattered you think I am a man.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Hey. I've been replying to people via U2U when I want to analyze them because every time I reply someone new analyzes me and I hate being scrutinized. But you singled me out and left me with no choice!

Hm. No blue or yellow. Seriously- about 75% pink and 25% black. Every personality aspect of mine has a ying to its yang. Bold but meek, graceful but klutzy, world wise but naive, calm but hyper, intuitive but dense, friendly but aloof, etc. I'm nothing special, though. It just goes with the territory when one is a female. Or biploar?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sc2099

haha no thats not me on the avatar. He's actually a martial artist (I hope that didn't say too much about me). But dang, I was pretty close!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to

Hm. No blue or yellow. Seriously- about 75% pink and 25% black.

Maybe he/she is picking up on the avatar you made for me. :p

This is not a one liner.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am going to go ahead and guess that Illusions is a Pisces and that AshleyD is a Virgo. I've been known to be wrong...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That is what I was thinking lol.

Astrology isn't my thing but I am a textbook Cancer profile, which is my sign.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do me! Do me! Anyone want to take a crack at my avatar? I cheated last time seagrass and I'm sorry.
But from your avatar I get that you are
, what is that in your avatar? Is it seagrass?

I forgot that my avatar changes all the time so pick one.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Actually I was talking about your aura....But I will stop with the public scrutinizing. Yet you scrutinize me as much as you like. And others can too. I just love all that attention

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
Do me! Do me! Anyone want to take a crack at my avatar? I cheated last time seagrass and I'm sorry.
But from your avatar I get that you are
, what is that in your avatar? Is it seagrass?

I forgot that my avatar changes all the time so pick one.

hmm. You are female. Honest, somewhat shy. I think you live in the country. Have a dog, friendly, Mid twenties. ???

I forgive you. My avatar is a simple graphic organic symbol of a plant.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Ok this is what I get. You hide yourself behind layers and layers just like an onion. The first layer is that of a polite and calm person. If this is correct I will do some more peeling in a U2U

[edit on 18-7-2008 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seagrass, when I concentrate on your avatar I see a 40-ish woman (farmer like type) standing on a hill with a mug of coffee in her hands. Her hair is blondish and up in a bun. Her face is broad and reddish. She is content but afraid about what the future might hold.

Are you reading a book right now with such a character in it?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you dont mind, could you do me too, Queen? Seagrass already did a fantastic job on attributes, but she didnt do the physical traits the way you are, and I am curious as to how close someone can guess those. I absolutely am unable to come up with a visual image of you guys. It amazes me that anyone can. I get a "feel" for a person, their emotional state and motives mostly, but it has nothing at all to do with their looks. I am always wrong when I guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
Seagrass, when I concentrate on your avatar I see a 40-ish woman (farmer like type) standing on a hill with a mug of coffee in her hands. Her hair is blondish and up in a bun. Her face is broad and reddish. She is content but afraid about what the future might hold.

Are you reading a book right now with such a character in it?
You are scary! Purposeful one-liner.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
......Oooh! Someone do me too! Tell me whatcha think!

- Carrot

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join