It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my 7 year old daughter being prepped for disclosure by her school?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Nae bother loon I can understand your reservations.

Your OP also remind me of the kids in Zimbabwe that all witnessed a spaceship landing at their school, 62 kids witnessed it & a few of them were put under hypnotic regression & all validated their experiences.

Perhaps this spaceship is on tour & next year they will be visiting Aberdeen.

Here's a video of the zimbabwe kids if anyone wasn't aware of it.

link   
I'm in the USA, I am raising five of my grandkids and one is 7. First I will say my grandkids know of this subject because I am involved with beings and have shared with them what is here and out there.

I showed the papers to my 7 yr. old and asked her questions and she told me they haven't had anything like this in class.

I would suggest you keep these two homework papers in a safe place for now don't throw them out.

Now, if your daughter was told this and told she would be learning more next school year and she has a different teacher next season.... I would think this is just not this one particular teacher involved in this, get what I'm saying.

If I saw this teacher in the beginning of the school year I would tell her what my daughter had told me over Holiday and ask her what is going on and what she knew. I would ask her if my daughters new teacher was continueing on with this and if the school district knows this is being taught.

The papers are interesting to me. The first page with the puzzle at the bottom just saying, HI. (THIS SEEMS LIKE IT IS TO MAKE THE ALIENS SEEM FRIENDLY AND NOT TO BE AFRAID.) sounds like a conditioning to me.

The second page is seeing where the kids stand as far as there thoughts go. Seems that your daughter would be scared and the two friends she mentioned she felt would also be scared. I asked my granddaughter this same question and she gave the exact same answer.

Using contact in an area where there are children might be a place where they wouldn't be attacked by weapons is one thought.

One thing that does upset me in thought is this:

Your daughter did mention seeds and we do have areas where we store great amounts of seed in case something major happens and people can start again but also I know that these beings collect plants from all over the Earth so I don't know why seeds wouldn't be collected by them when they have there collections. My other thought that scares me somewhat is this:

To collect seeds these beings consider humans coming from there seed, do you kind of understand what I am saying. I don't like this thought.

Actually as I think about it I would want to know what was going on and make it a point to talk (have a conference) at beginning of the school year with both of these teachers.

In this day and age we have to take this seriously and chuckle at ourself when it passes and nothing happens to ignore it might be a big, big mistake.

edit to add this last thought. When do the children get out of school in your location, if something would occur in July I would think school would be out for Holiday which makes me feel much, much better.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by observe50]

link   
This could just be a random occurence.
However if programming has tought me anything it is that, "sometimes a random isn't so random."

I'd start paying more attention to what they are teaching.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I agree that there seems to be a lot more ufo discussion in the public view right now than a few years ago. I think since 9/11 a lot of people are more willing to look at the possibility that we're not being given the whole story by the press and officials. And I think there's been some boardroom discussions about what sells and now The History Channel, Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, Science Channel and SciFi Channel have ufo / paranormal documentaries on every day. And the news networks are reporting more and more. They're all over youtubes. And TED.com - which is this amazing elite invite only conference - now all lectures are online and very addictive. The editor of Discover Magazine did one lecture on 10 ways our world could end - and I remember at least 2 involving aliens and our not so great track record with foreign relations.

www.ted.com...

Certainly the movie industry and cartoons have been preparing us with images and scenarios over the last 70 years. But very recently I think the network s'n-word'ing about the subject is changing to "let us inform you on these new developments backed by validated sources."

[edit on 7/16/2008 by trusername]

[edit on 7/16/2008 by trusername]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Well if that is the case,let's hope this spaceship brings a few decent players with it.
God knows we need them!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Hi.

Thanx for your reply.
I have given you a star for your post as it has kind of struck a chord with me,regarding a possible explanation.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I just think the whole exercise is weird. Like someone above mentioned, what is the purpose of this exercise?

The pictures on the worksheets weren't, in my opinion, "child" friendly. It wasn't depicting a hyper and friendly Stich character...it was a hand and a ship (I will have to go back and look again).

This is just what I think. I think that overall it was a pointless exercise. But who am I? I am not a teacher. This is just my thought on the thread.

Something just seems off about these worksheets she was given.
More and more, in everyday life I am noticing an increase in the media mentioning alien/ufo. Whether it be the news, a movie, tv show, etc. Now in a school system. I don't know.

To the OP, observe50 has some amazing insight and advice.

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Faith628]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I don't understand why don't you contact the teacher to clarify this?

Sincerely

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the star I don't get them usually.

As I see it we all have to look at everything as a possibility and be careful.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have heard many alien/ ufo stories. I think the teacher is a ufo fanatic.

Is it English class? I never was exposed to ufo or aliens in lessons at school at any level.

Where is this located??? U.SA?? Nevada??? it really depends. my friend lives in las vagas Nevada and he seen alien freaks people who are really into aliens that they even buy alien costumes. These type of people could be that teacher where that person might be pushing their beliefs onto kids.

The only thing I hear from alot of native americans ect I have heard something big will be coming in the years that are coming up. I don't know if it's aliens or maybe planet-x or a huge world disaster or maybe enslavement from bilder burg. No one knows for sure.

I have met many native americans and other indians and they have the same feeling they feel a disturbance and can't put a finger on what is going to happen.

I even heard a native american worked at nasa as a contractor he works on meters for the storage tank for chemicals ect. He said one time they were working on a tank in a hangar and outside right next to the hanger is a river and on the other side of the river were aliens watching us. He got scared and told the security and they lol and said don't worry they are just watching. The native american was confused saying wathcing??? there not human. The security guard told him to go ask the head guy of security about it. so he did. the head of secuirty gave him a number to call which was a private line to the pentagon where he talked to a guy at the pentagon and he told them that those are only aliens and wont hurt you. They are curious and wanted to see how we work.

He was explained clearly the U.S knows about them They studied them for many years and developed a communication system where they can communicate clearly to each other.

They have a huge book at nasa and also the pentagon where has all known alien species and all of each sickness and food .

This is what the native American guy told me and he said something from now to 3 years from now something big will happen.

The U.S is not telling the public yet the reason because they didn't know much about them and didn't want to scare the nation. This was the reason why they didn't want the public finding out. So now they are at the end part where both the gov and the aliens are comfortable.

I don't know if that is true. I would like to know where this school is located like what state. I do think it's possible the gov is trying to prepare everyone to not get scared or anything when they do go public if they ever do. I think their probing the kids to see how they react to such an event. You never know the gov could be collecting the hw assignments or at least get a copy of it just to make a good decision.

well good luck. I personally think that the teacher is pushing what they believe on the kids. You should try and verify it by finding out if other teachers teaching the same subject if they are doing something similar if not then it's the teacher if so then it's the school. and try to find out if other schools are doing it too. You also might as well contact a local news station and give your story but don't go on the air. They would usually do their own investigation on it. That's if they have the interest.

that's all I can suggest. Good Luck. Keep us informed about this since it's possible that it might turn out to be a true or something we would like to hear the new developments on this.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow, I think I had that same Exact homework exercise when I was 8, about 25 years ago.

Gimme a break the home work stuff is clearly out of state sponsored schoolbook, look at the little print on the bottom of the first one.

They do this stuff to make homewoerk a bit more interesting. Yes they could use elephants and lions, but you do those when your 6, so they gotta get a little more mature in content for the "older" kids.

What does bother me though is IF this teacher really told a 7 year old class, whats that like 2nd? , 3rd grade? That aliens would be landing in different parts of the world in July of the next summer. Now to me this teacher is WAY out of line and does need to be asked some HARD questions. Or B, your daughter embelished the story a little, but this doesn't sound to be a story a 7 year old would make up.

So get in there and confront this teacher...., that's what I'd do.

Because telling stuff like that to a 7 year old (I think of my neice), would have her up at night for a week straight scared to death crying. That type of personal unfounded prophetic beliefs does not belong in a classroom at all, especially a 3rd grade classroom. Someone needs to pull this teacher aside and ask her what the heck were they thinking?

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

As i have stated previously,i have no real problem with what my daughter has taken home.
My only real question was,why Aliens?
You have to understand,the Scottish are a very reserved race(some would say miserable) and if you were to ask the average Scot on the street if they believed in Aliens,i am sure more often than not,you would be told,"AWA' AND STOP SPEAKIN SH*TE"!

It just seems to me that some of my fellow countrymen might feel uncomfortable divulging their true beliefs,for fear of looking foolish in front of others!

Perhaps they are trying to make the next generation of Scots more open to the idea that we are not alone?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Thanks! I was not aware of that incident there. Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

If I took a video camera to Oslo Norway and filmed nothing but Norwegian grownups not knowing where the Middle East is, would that mean all Norwegians' do not know where the Middle East is? Why do most Europeans on this site "Bag" on the US and its citizens? Could it be you believe everything you see on youtube?

link   
reply to post by scobro

Hi... I just wanted to mention the Ruwa, Africa incident... 64 School kids did in fact have a Craft land in there School yard... With Beings from the Stars coming out and saying Hi...

www.youtube.com...

link   
looks like in the future we will have more believers than anticipated..

for the adults who already believe they have no problem education the kids in order for them to open their minds as well.

as for the adults who dont believe (and are dead set on defending themselves against any other adult) in aliens, they will have an unexpected realization by the children who are able to influence them to open THEIR minds. just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith628
I just think the whole exercise is weird. Like someone above mentioned, what is the purpose of this exercise?

Not weird at all. It was a routine exercise, designed to help a child exercise a variety of skills.

The pictures on the worksheets weren't, in my opinion, "child" friendly...it was a hand and a ship.

What is unfriendly about it? It's just a spaceship. The child draws their own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Not weird at all. It was a routine exercise, designed to help a child exercise a variety of skills.

The pictures on the worksheets weren't, in my opinion, "child" friendly...it was a hand and a ship.

What is unfriendly about it? It's just a spaceship. The child draws their own conclusions.

I agree the first sheet, seems something like I'd remember on "boring" math homework pages just to liven them up. After all, I would hurry up and then go watch cartoons about aliens, and Voltron, and Skeletor ect. So spare me.

But the 2nd sheet seems to be "guaging the response of the children IF something like this were to happen. This to me could, I repeat could have a more sinister purpose, then again it could not.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't about the disclosure aspect (we can only hope), but I am all for the introduction of all available information and options, at a young age.

I think it's great that kids are being given exposure to all possibilties. I see no difference to this and the creation theory being offered as an alternative to evolution, nobody can prove creation happened.

I remember being a small child and being exposed to a number of documentaries about ' questionable' subjects of the time.
They all provoked thought.
Parents have a lot of influence, as do teachers, but never underestimate a childs intellect.

Slightlyt off topic. but I also remember questioning my religious school teacher ( it was a mandatory primary school class in Australia at the time), about the bible.
I read it from front to end at 8 years of age, and had many many questions.
It was obvious I was having a hard time beleiving any of it, so she told me that perhaps stories in the bible were metaphors for lessons we could learn to be better people, rather than hard fact.
I appreciated that truth as a child, and I felt respected there was nothing wrong with me for having questioned information that was given to me as fact.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

I agree.

I am perfectly comfortable with my child being exposed to ,shall we say,more mysterious subjects,as i think it may help develop her ability to look at things like that more openly,rather than dismissing fantastical ideas without really thinking them through first.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join