It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my 7 year old daughter being prepped for disclosure by her school?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by tep200377

If you had continued to read the rest of that particular post,you would have noticed that towards the end,i clearly state that i met the woman who then went on to be my wife.

I'm sorry, I do see that now.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
wouldn't it seem that the children would be the easiest members of the human race to climatize towards friendly (or at least non-resistant) relations with extraterrestrials?

and wouldn't it seem logical that whomever is giving the information in printed and verbal form to your daughter, would, in every likely case, KNOW that you would SEE the homework? especially since she is SEVEN and kids at 7 usually get help from parents on their homework?

so wouldnt this seem like it's both PARENTS and KIDS that are being CLIMATIZED to the possibility of this type of event occurring?

I seriously doubt that a young teacher, freshly trained, and not set in her ways through age, would risk her NEW JOB by blabbing off about aliens, obviously if it was her imagination or "personal teaching method treatment" then no doubt the parents (especially fanatic christian) would be up in arms and would be freaking out on her? or at least complaining to the board?

and to whomever said that a teacher that works in a state-run school doesn't care about the Gov. line....
you aren't worth listening to if you use that kind of backward logic.

she's in a state-run-school.
she does what the state tells her to do
she works for the state and is part of the state and that is the line.
head out of rear plz k thnx.

i see the world entering a massive global depression, food shortages and natural disasters.
next year this time, the world will be pretty damn different (especially the U.S.) ... and that would be the PRIME time to have aliens come down and say "do you want us to land and help you?"
people will be begging for it instead of running away.
this is why the U.S. is being disarmed.. so that hicks and uber-pats don't "shoot ferst quesshuns layter"

screw it.
i'm ready for it.

and i'm sure aliens would have more interest in children, than adults, overall, because these are the people they'd be forming the longest lasting relationships with.. these are the people (the children) that are most likely going to be taught by them how to treat the earth and each other properly through advanced (yet most likely common sense) methods.

so even without a scan of the homework, i can extrapolate the neccessity for this happening anyway.

-

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It is one thing trying to capture a 7 year olds attention with fairies and the like, but it is a completely different thing to use aliens. I have never seen or heard anything quite like that before.

I will be watching this thread for further updates!

edit: spelling

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi.

Located the second and maybe the most interesting sheet.
Make of it what you will.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Maybe the teacher was trying to get some interest in the kids. Maybe swapping , say a helicopter' for a ufo , maybe it got a bit more interesting for them to think about it?
How many kids see a helicopter landing , or a plane flying overhead?
But if you add a little excitement it makes learning more fun for them.
Besides get the teacher to join ATS and get her to tell us why she asked the kids this? get her side of the story.
Maybe she's interested or maybe a part of disclosure to adjust the childrens concepts before the big show?
Too many TV shows and movies portray 'aliens' as baddies. so if kids can accept aliens they can accept different cultures and peoples of our own planet.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

I totally agree, looking back on when we were younger and in grammar school, HS and college there were no mention of UFO's at all. Then again Pluto was also a planet, which scientists have since opposed. Crazy how times are changing.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Perhaps you are being prepared. In a childs mind anything and everything is possible until they hear NO and alot of negativity a million times. Think society calls it "being realistic"

We adults like to stay in our head in an analytical stance...for what reason I will never know.
At best we can conceptualize these things called "fantasy" in an analytical left brain sense but really dont believe it deep down. Kids can and do.

Sad thing is, many parents will let this analytical so called "values" get the best of them and they will raise Cain more than likely about this teacher. They figure the child is supposed to be learning subjects that will get them a good job and what we refer to as respect from the collective(society).

*Basically to become a successful robotic mindless participant in the Matrix.

So perhaps the child is preparing the adult. Think it goes like this "The teacher becomes the student and the student becomes the teacher"

[edit on 7/16/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well, ok, at least now the OP has put scanned worksheets up.

Perhaps, you should talk with the teacher, bring the issue to the board, ask them why they bring up alienation in school, is it part of government program? what is their agenda? and so on, who is the publisher of those worksheets? etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

Hi.

I think i would rather wait and see if anything more develops from the situation.
And if disclosure is coming,then i am more than happy for my daughter to learn a little more about it.

As i stated before,i would only step in if the subject were upsetting her in some way,but by the way she was talking,she seems to be interested and excited about the prospect of Alien visitors,and certainly does'nt seem scared by it.

I must admit,i can't wait til they arrive!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Considering the amount of alien-related stories in entertainment, I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher concocted the homework based on items kids would be able to easily relate to. If that's the case, it obviously worked if your daughter is still talking of it.

The teacher's use of aliens, may be a result of the trend. The trend in the media, however, might be part of a kind of disclosure.

You said that the teacher told the kids aliens were coming to pick something up, and were here to help us might have been said to avoid scaring the children, since many many cartoons depict aliens as being mean creatures (Justice League sagas, Godzilla sagas, etc.).

However, I can't think of a good reason why the teacher would go into such detail about the landing locations and what not, but that's a description we've heard of over and over... I mean, even in Halo, the aliens land in Africa. Although in Halo, even though the aliens think they are there for the better of the universe, they are still out to get us!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Hi.

Located the second and maybe the most interesting sheet.
Make of it what you will.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

that is a cute drawing of herself!
she almost looks like she is flipping them the bird before "she ran away!"

too cute!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Clearly it's not the teachers preference as there are these premade sheets.

It seems unlikely that primary school teachers would be entrusted with such sensitive information.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Good one.

I have no idea where she would have learned that from!

Perhaps they are teaching her sign language as well!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Now,if the school wished my child to express,in writing,her reaction to extreme events,then why use a UFO landing in her playground?
I mean,what does a 7 year old girl now about UFO's?
Why not use a picture of a lion or something similar?

Because it sparks creativity, and the teacher likely has a fondness for the subject.

I seriously doubt that the teacher has any role to play in a disclosure agenda. To believe that, you'd then have to believe that far more people know than would logically be informed of such a secret.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great post Scobro!
I have to agree with the previous poster. If you look at the font and general layout it appears to be a mass produced, premade sheet. I don' t think the teacher herself made it... I'm 90 per cent sure of that.
The way to find out would be do a web search of materials, or even look for a publishers name on the sheet. Then you could find out the source.

It could well be preparation for disclosure, I've certainly noticed the trend in the media like everyone else.
On the other hand I teach and I use all sorts of imaginative ideas to teach grammar, in this case the construction- What would you do if.... so it could be innocuous.
What makes the whole thing interesting is the comments about them landing in July, that pushes it over the edge.
Spookier and spookier

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

OMG how strange!!! I'm in Queensland Australia and my 9yo daughters class (yr 7/6) theme for last term was about 'Aliens, UFO's and other Mysteries'.
She too had to write an essay on the same subject...'What would you do if an alien spacecraft landed in the playground?' How creepy!!! I remember saying to my daughter, why are they teaching you this? When I was at school we learnt history and geography!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi.

Perhaps children are the perfect people to start exposing the disclosure idea too.
How many people would believe that kind of story from a 7 year old?

Most people would simply brush it off as a childs overactive imagination.

Half the people replying to this thread have!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i am curious! if you are a "disclosure is emminent believer' could your daughter be relaying what she believes you are interested in with a couple extra details only a child could dream up???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join