It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed book with everything in it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
To me, you are talking about the Akashic records of the "Book of life" written of in the bible. The book is not physical...

Everything that we say, do and think are imprinted on the database of the etheric atmosphere. This is what is referred to as the akashic record or "Book" of Life. It really is not a book at all, but stilled images that only certain people are able to tap.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

Like mind reading?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bios
The 'Terra Papers' seem to support the Big Bang Theory so I have aquestion:
Who or what was the cause of the bang?
What was the first cause?

Short answer: Since whatever caused the Big Bang existed before it happened, then whatever it was, it won't be something that our current (or future) science can completely describe, since it existed in a state other than the current one. We have no idea about the physical laws that define that "other" state, so it's not possible to totally comprehend it.

Even shorter answer: "And God said 'LET THERE BE LIGHT'", and behold, a certain portion of the monobloc was converted into electromagnetic radiation, and the resultant destabilization caused the monobloc to shatter, and there was light..

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Terra Papers maybe ?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
I wonder if you are referring to the 'Terra Papers'

www.freedomdomain.com...

A thread was on here not so long ago, I'll see if I can find it!

H

Edit to find thread - found!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

H

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Havalon]

oops, just read your post

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't think such a book could be possible.
Its very existence would mean we have no free will.
And furthermore, if someone read it, couldn't they just do something different?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is it not called the yellow book? The pages look blank at first, but the images start to appear, and I THINK it's like movie clips of our past.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I believe you are all on the wrong track (although interesting and all are good reads).

The book I believe being refered to in the OP is The Urantia Book.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.urantia.org...

ubfellowship.org...

Please do not disregard this post (as most of my posts seem to be lol), this will lead to a very serious study and answers (at least of some type) that you are looking for.

The Urantia book is the answer I believe you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by thirsty

You are speaking of the akashic record, however you've misunderstood. The akashic record isn't a book that exists in the physical world. It could never exist in the physical world as it would be far too large and take more then a lifetime8 to write down.

=======================
Correct, but I believe Edgar Cayce was said to be able to tap into this knowledge
when he was in a trance or one of his readings. It's not a physical book.
bye

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
I believe you are all on the wrong track (although interesting and all are good reads).

You gotta be joking. Urantia, the new age gospel placing us in a quadrant of Satania? Get real!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The Akashic Records appears how you want ti to appear. Most of us would visit and see some sort of library.

It would have bboks or maybe monitors with scenes of the past and such. Thats what real records are. Not some lame words trying to interpret the experience.

How can a book of words have everything. Words can only give you a very small fractional idea of the situation. Scenes filled with 5 or more senses give u a real life experience.

But in the end i think its just a game and really all you are doing is projecting out an image of whats stored inside you. The all seeing First Eye can access all times and places. You just gotta know how to access what you choose. Believe it or not the whole universe is stored inside you....well, its all non-local.....so, actually its not just inside you but everywhere.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirsty
Has anyone heard of a book that is supposed to have a record of EVERYTHING from the beginning of time to the end, how and why we are here, aliens and such, and all that great stuff. I was told that the Egyptians had it and the Illuminati or some other evil powerful people got thier hands on it. I can't remember. Anyways, just want to know if anyone has ever heard of this book. A friend of mine told me about it a few months ago, not sure where she got that info from and she didn't tell me the name of the book, but it is interesting to see who else knows about it or had heard of it.

PS: She wasn't talking about the Bible.

I have heard of it... I believe its called the Yellow Book or something of that nature.. allegedly its one of the more advanced ET recorded history of everything (because they have time travel technology, etc.)

it's actually quite interesting.. ive heard it from a number of sources... Billy Mejer... David Wilcox and I cant rememeber the one I was reading recently but it was talking about the 7 different layers of the universe or something like that.. try googling Yellow Book

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thirsty

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS THE BOOK BUT IT HAS ALOT OF INFORMATION IN IT IF IT'S TRUE. THE TITLE IS, "THE LOST BOOK OF ENKI" BY ZECHARIA SITCHIN. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO READ THIS BOOK.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Yellow Book is the alien's history of our universe. It supposedly was presented to the US government at Holloman Air Force Base. An alien called EBE (Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity) that the US had captured wrote it. www.sonic.net... Try this, its supposedly the original majestic 12 breifing. Whether it's credible or not is up to you. Just my $.02

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
[edit on 15-7-2008 by thirsty]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

www.urantia.org...

ubfellowship.org...

Please do not disregard this post (as most of my posts seem to be lol), this will lead to a very serious study and answers (at least of some type) that you are looking for.

I found the book online and am just waiting until I go to work to start reading it. I read the Terra Papers last night and the Urantia Book is my new project. Thanks for contributing.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
The Akashic Records appears how you want ti to appear. Most of us would visit and see some sort of library.

It would have bboks or maybe monitors with scenes of the past and such. Thats what real records are. Not some lame words trying to interpret the experience.

How can a book of words have everything. Words can only give you a very small fractional idea of the situation. Scenes filled with 5 or more senses give u a real life experience.

But in the end i think its just a game and really all you are doing is projecting out an image of whats stored inside you. The all seeing First Eye can access all times and places. You just gotta know how to access what you choose. Believe it or not the whole universe is stored inside you....well, its all non-local.....so, actually its not just inside you but everywhere.

reply to post by onlyhurtsu

Akashic Record...when I was a kid I had this dream, I was in hall and to the left and right of me were movies of my life playing. I distinctly remember one scene where I was sitting at the kitchen table with my mom. Yall think maybe that's what that was? I remember being bored watching these movies, lol, it was my life, but it was boring to me. Stupid kid thought "Okay this already happened, why am I watching this. What else is on?" Crazy huh?

Could the Akashic Record look something like that if a person tapped into correctly, or am I just making something out of nothing?

Also, my dad told me that dreams are our brain sorting through random memories. You know, that whole filing system theory. I have had recurring dreams about this pretty iridescent(sp?) craft (nother story nother day) but they stopped when I hit puberty. If what my dad said is true and the Terra Papers are correct about people having missing memories (the ones the lizard people blocked out.) Then it would tie in.

I sound like a real conspiracy theorist, I'm loving it. Thanks yall.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Rudolf Steiner is one of the best knowers of the akasha chronicles, he talked/wrote about Atlantis/ Lemuria, early mankind,...

read online :

Cosmic Memory
From the Akasha Chronicle,
Our Atlantean Ancestors

wn.rsarchive.org...
(wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA011/CM/GA011_c02.html)

very interesting.

cheers

[edit on 15-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirsty

I found the book online and am just waiting until I go to work to start reading it. I read the Terra Papers last night and the Urantia Book is my new project. Thanks for contributing.

The Urantia Book also comes as free MP3 Downloads. So you don't even have to read it you can sit back and listen as your mind screams "yes, yes, yes!"...

urantiabook.org...

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I bet it doesn't have everything!

How can anyone know what I did last tuesday?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join