It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed book with everything in it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

The Akasha records are not mentioned in the bible because the bible is a fabrication. The OT is a collectionof manuscripts that were chosen from a plethoria of documents available to suit the needs of the control of the Roman Catholic Church. The NT was penned by the PISO family who were none other than the family of the Caesars. The bible is NOT the final authority...do some research.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
the Terra Papers is what you might want to read i know that many people have already said about the Terra Papers but im just saying it again

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirsty
Has anyone heard of a book that is supposed to have a record of EVERYTHING from the beginning of time to the end, how and why we are here, aliens and such, and all that great stuff. I was told that the Egyptians had it

(...)

PS: She wasn't talking about the Bible.

Hall of Records.

Not really available yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The Urantia book is what you are looking for. You can read the URANTIA book online.

The Urantia Book was released in 1955, it's fabricated by newagers and is based on frauds and questionable sources.

The book with everything in it would be the Spark of Heaven AKA the Book of the Archangel Raziel. It was the spark of light Adam and Eve saw in Eden when their eyes were opened and they understood that they were naked. It also sparked a war in heaven where Satan and 1/3rd of the angels were cast out of heaven, and it sparked civilisation as a phenomena some 6000 years ago. Kabbalah, Enochian and Solomonian traditions are supposed to have it's origin with this Book of Books. It displays the Foundations of Creation, the Plan of God linked to the Name of God -- Original Astrology, Origin of Law, Origin of Language and much more. It is apparently lost today, but my guess is that some secret society has the book and rules our civilisation like gods and princes behind the scenes. Using the knowledge of God to handle us like string puppets, utilising telepathy and interlinear language, mass psychosis/hypnosis etc. You can see and hear these phenomena discribed in art, music, media, classic books etc. It's the secret displayed in our faces without many understanding much. 99% have been taught it or have been initiated into it and sworn secrecy, the last one percent are self learners, often driven into psychosis and left in the gutter as schizo's. For if you reveal the things hidden, doctors and psychiatrists define the phenomena you refer to as classical signs of schizophrenia. Hearing voices, having your thoughts tapped, being able to communicate through time and space via books, CDs and TV among other things. And believe me, it's common. In GB/US most of this is linked to the Book of Ani -- Anyone=Ani won, the victor of their system, Anybody=the organisation of Ani, Anything=the remedies of Ani's majick. However, English language is seemingly rather poor with interlinear words, however, if you learn ancient Egyptian, you recognice the gods of Egypt and their religion. If you go for anything, you'll end up with nothing. For one who is truely wise knows nothing. And nothing is about all gods of all times. Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Hebrew, Christian, Norse etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by kacou

The Akasha records are not mentioned in the bible because the bible is a fabrication. The OT is a collectionof manuscripts that were chosen from a plethoria of documents available to suit the needs of the control of the Roman Catholic Church. The NT was penned by the PISO family who were none other than the family of the Caesars. The bible is NOT the final authority...do some research.

Actually Akashic records are mentioned in the bible. They aren't called that. But they are referred to if you know how to interpret the Bible.

Your assumption that it was all made up for a pre meditated structure of control is patently false.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuazgaActually Akashic records are mentioned in the bible.
Yeay, and I am a liberal monkey. Get f***'n real...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
[edidt]as I continued to experiment with this particular post in this particular thread I managed to get in contact with what seems to be a sleeping civilisation of 144000 peaople together with crew and gods/angels/administrators, and they are heading for earth, or Ørds so jeg ville skrevet det, gud så mye fortere jeg skriver på mitt eget språk, men nå skjønner dere ingenting så...[/edit]

some hippie hacker made an attempt at breaking the mind barrier with this one, but failed. Simply because of bad contemporary science. Stick to strings and energy. Energy is nothing, so yiou can't fail, and strings maskes the world wonderful to live in. Personally I still believe in bubbles or what I would refer to as [edit:]"bøbbels" as spoken in my language or for that matter "bobler" if aniwon had ani intrez'd (well thought about 'd)....[/edit:] -- anyway these guys' attempt will probably in some extent survive from this epoch or eon, as a witness of what we could make. Crazy stuff most of it. Great music and imagery, but crazy literature and strings. That's what I'd remember. with a vodcarandtonic on iceplease, and a squize of lemon added together with a cherry on an ice[edit] hehe [/edit]ick

[edit on 16/7/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

To the staff: Nothing can be damn fun....

edited code transfers to what we call a fairly bright star, but only tonight, I xcan only see this now, however, another t day they'll be around again, and I am just about as drunk as Im now so noowon notis.

They must be travelling around in rotating chambers. spinning coffins. They were crazy enough to travel through nothing (that's something, could be anithing -- but or , but hopefully nothing .... and no par. end.).

.....heheø they loved nothing only and nothing but nof***'n thing

oh threehundredsixteenhundreh'ours.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you should read the post before replying to any one...i never said that.
ok

kacou

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The OT is a collectionof manuscripts that were chosen from a plethoria of documents available to suit the needs of the control of the Roman Catholic Church.

Are you refering to the Hebrew Tannakh? What Christians refer to as the Old Testament. The Tannakh is far older than the Catholic Chyrch my friend... Check up on your history reading. And no, the bible isn't fabricated, it's the honest try at making something not either human or divine, just a book, and an old medium indeed. Almost as old as anithing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join