It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bush gave Israel amber light to attack'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

US have ability to hit Tehran if in be need to do

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
reply to post by Harlequin

US have ability to hit Tehran if in be need to do

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
NO ONE WINS FROM ALL OF THIS, EXCEPT THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.. LOOK AT IRAQ... The U.S of A hasnt accomplished any thing but make a bad situation worse and made the rich richer.. The same will happen in Iran.. More cilivians will die and their blood will be spilt only for the money of the Bilderberg Group.All in the name of the New World Order. We are but pawns in this game and our existance does not matter to the Elite.

Don't worry it will soon change. We are all becoming aware now. Change will follow, No human being is more powerful than another if you really look at your universe.

The Elites have started to lose power. Firstly they don't have my power. They don't have your powers as you've shown, and they don't have the power of the people who are aware and dissagree with their behaviour.

Revolution in this world is and will happen. The elites cannot be super human all the time. They are going to hit a very hard rock evenutally

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If Bush has no respect has and no self respect.

Then why is people respecting his decision's on anything??? He should not be even listened too. Impreachment now. We look for respect in this world, hes has none and gives zero respect.

Therefore his decision's are irrelevant.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Right on! We need to show them that we mean BUSINESS

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Aquarius18Rising]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It is always the cool thing to do, jumping on the biggest most popular person or nation in this case. The US just happens to be that nation right now. Many of you band wagon folks screaming that the US is destroying everything should read your history books. You might find that your little world would not be nearly as good as it is right now if not for our help.

Yeah I know, we aren't perfect, but we damn sure try to do what is right. So step off your soap box and take a look around. Quit telling us how to handle the problems and tell your leaders to do something for a freaking change. If they don't like what is going on then figure out a way to change it. Until then we are doing the best we can.

Also, if I lived in Israel and new of a nation thats leader said it was going to see them obliterated, I might just decide to go over there and take a swing at them myself. They have every right to protect themselves. If Iran just wants nuclear power, then I don't care one bit, but we all know why they really want it because he has blatanly stated he wants to destroy Israel.

We are not stupid by the way. We know that the war in Iraq was about oil. We are not happy about that. But this is what the world has come to. We all have contributed to it in one way or another. We burn oil and gas like it is water then complain when they want more money for it.

It all boils down to greed and fear of each other. Every country is naturally going to look out for themselves , and that is what we are doing. If you think for one second that any country on this planet has everyone elses interest at heart above their own then you need to wake up.

I am sorry you people hate us so badly because we have prospered over the years as a nation, but we have gone through hard times and years too. Just because we live in a rich nation does not mean that we are all fat arrogant selfish billionaire war-mongers who are out to get everyone. So please stop generalizing us as idiots who need to wake up. I think the whole world needs to shutup and wake up. None of us are innocent in this world, and the sooner we quit throwing stones and threats at each other the sooner the world will improve.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by usaf60ces
Gosh ya know I just cant wait until the US has an effective alternative fuel source, then all the conspiracy junkies wont have anything to throw at us. Believe or not its not all about oil.

It's not easy to see I guess, exactly how the oil is being used, but it's really simple. Iraq has oil which it sells to American companies as crude oil, those companies sit on that crude and refine it at a leisurely pace. This creates shortage. Shortage creates price hikes. Price hikes mean the oil boys get richer than if they'd just sell the oil normally.

Guess what though, your justice system has decided that protesting can pay off! green hippy types are waving their signs around outside refineries and getting them shut down. It's amazing because they think it's a great victory, and the oil men are just laughing their butts off because those same hippies are going to be buying oil at inflated prices.

Also check this out, Iraq used to refine it's own oil, their government ran those refineries. In 2007 Iraqi parliament passed a law opening oil refining to private companies, international private companies. Guess which country has put in the the most bids for the contracts to refine that oil? And guess what else that means, Iraq is selling less refined oil, it's selling more crude oil. Essentially America is buying as much cheap crude as it can get it's hands on to minmax the profits.

They are really milking the oil cow for all it's worth. They tell the public that oil is just about to run out (a lie) and they refine it ever so slowly to create a bottleneck and inflated prices. You pay those prices because you believe there's a shortage of oil. There isn't, it's just sitting around in barrels waiting to be refined.

It's a crazy world.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
They don't hate us because we're successful or free, we're not nearly as successful as we were only a few decades ago and far less free - they hate us because we strut around the world like a self-appointed crooked cop looking for people's butts to kick, in order to prop up a very lucrative quasi-empire that we won't admit we have.

Look in the mirror before you say people paint an ugly portrait of you.

Iran is another phony threat carefully designed & nurtured in order to keep us forking over bucketfuls of our tax money every year like idiots for a military twice the size of any conceivable combination of "threats"...

[edit on 7/14/08 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
so is this the poor USA, dont bad mouth america bandwagon tread now. what makes me sick is i live here and cant wait to get back home. why do i pay 4dollar for gallon of gas when bush took iraq over? us owns isreal, i see the ads on morning tv to send money to the poor in israel. what has iran done, they want nuclear power and arms, us has nuclear power and bombs, why cant they have them too? it seems like a cheap way to occupy a country and steal there oil by saying iran has weapon of mass destruction! ive heard it before, iraq anyone. so what if they want nuke bombs, is it wrong to stop the science in making them for protection against oil/war hungry countries. iran is being threatened of being destroyed because they have the oil and want what usa has, nuclear technology.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Something to think about - see if there's any validity to this...
Does the list of countries being recently attacked have any relationship to international bankers/central banks? (Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Iran, and don't forget there was some rumbling in the media brewing about going after North Korea last year.)

(Some reference links follow for those of you unfamiliar with this theory...)
www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.hipforums.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

Ponder this:
We're talking 7 specific countries on a list of "terrorist" nations out of +/- 190.
Those same 7 countries also happen to have independent central banks. (Someone please definitively support or refute this.)

Coincidence you say? Let's use a very left-brain (logic) analogy here to show that statistically, it's nearly impossible that it's simply coincidence.

Think about the Powerball lottery game.
Getting the first 5 numbers right out of a pool of 55, the odds are:
1 in 3,563,608.83.

To have 7 out of 190 show up on both the list of terrorist countries AND the list of countries of independent central banks?

A person who still believes this is coincidence probably still believes in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
It is always the cool thing to do, jumping on the biggest most popular person or nation in this case. The US just happens to be that nation right now. Many of you band wagon folks screaming that the US is destroying everything should read your history books. You might find that your little world would not be nearly as good as it is right now if not for our help.

I'm well aware of history, the same could be said about the UK. Let's not overegg your contribution though.

Yeah I know, we aren't perfect, but we damn sure try to do what is right. So step off your soap box and take a look around. Quit telling us how to handle the problems and tell your leaders to do something for a freaking change. If they don't like what is going on then figure out a way to change it. Until then we are doing the best we can.

Wrong, you used to do the best you could, WW2 help, great and dandy, bit late btw, joining after so many years into the fight. I guess you thought it best to let half of europe die, oh err i digress. You are no longer seen as the peaceful, helpful country you once were and for very good reasons.

Also, if I lived in Israel and new of a nation thats leader said it was going to see them obliterated, I might just decide to go over there and take a swing at them myself. They have every right to protect themselves. If Iran just wants nuclear power, then I don't care one bit, but we all know why they really want it because he has blatanly stated he wants to destroy Israel.

Doesn't that go both ways? Israel has said some very dangerous things against Iran so why shouldn't Iran protect itself as well? As for clmaing "we all know why they really want it", well isn't it supposed to be innocent until proven guilty? Imagine if they really only want it for power and we prevent that, in future oil will be so expensive they can't run their power plants and millions of people go without power. That could be called a humanitarian disaster.

We are not stupid by the way. We know that the war in Iraq was about oil. We are not happy about that. But this is what the world has come to. We all have contributed to it in one way or another. We burn oil and gas like it is water then complain when they want more money for it.

Really? Well 'm afraid that whilst most of the people on ATS are well informed people, a good portion of americans seem very stupid, i've met a good few. Sadly my own countrymen are going the same way.

It all boils down to greed and fear of each other. Every country is naturally going to look out for themselves , and that is what we are doing. If you think for one second that any country on this planet has everyone elses interest at heart above their own then you need to wake up.

Maybe if someone changed that agenda, lead from the front, the world would be a better place. The problem with looking out for yourself when you're a superpower is it tends to lead to absolute hatred by other people and eventually you collapse. It's shown throughout history, i don't want america to collapse, i'd rather it returned to how it previously was, a shining example of freedom and liberty. A country that keeps to itself and doesn't go messing up the waters of someone elses pond.

I am sorry you people hate us so badly because we have prospered over the years as a nation, but we have gone through hard times and years too. Just because we live in a rich nation does not mean that we are all fat arrogant selfish billionaire war-mongers who are out to get everyone. So please stop generalizing us as idiots who need to wake up. I think the whole world needs to shutup and wake up. None of us are innocent in this world, and the sooner we quit throwing stones and threats at each other the sooner the world will improve.

I don't hate you because you've prospered, and thats always the typical ignorant arguement. I hate the american administration for what they're doing around the world, and i'm unhappy that the people let it happen without any real resistance.

Most americans i think are decent people, but you also have a rather extreme proportion who really do you no favours image wise. Sadly it seems those are the people who most often get into power or get ona plane and come to ther countries where we foreigners see them and judge the country by these unofficial ambassadors.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by superheterodyne

You are correct, However....ISRAEL gets destroyed by the Zionists that ruled in nazi Germany during Hitler. jordanmaxwell.com... They were the NASI, NAZA, NAZI, NASA party that killed jews as a pretense to bring Israel into the community. (Israel was created in 1948, after UN Resolution 181 partitioned the territory of the British Mandate for Palestine into two states for Jews and Palestinian ..). NO...Im not anti Zionist, Anti Jew, Anti christian or any of the polarizing Anti's. Im anti-LIE if anything.
Then they usher in Project Biblical Prophecy. (Its just another world delusion)

The sorcerers that run this planet and supress truth and ancient technologies are beginning to P1$s me off

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The general premise here is that Israel will attack Iran and USA will ride shotgun. Fair enough.

What I have failed to see or have anyone explain to me is that... after all is said and done, what is the USA plan to get the oil in Iran?

With Iraq, Liberating the people of Iraq was the 'PC phrase'. I'm afraid with Iran however, no citizen living there wants the US or any other nation taking over.

Just how is the USA going to go in there for sought after oil?

Any theories on how this will happen, or maybe if this is a stepping stone of sorts, then what is the projected outcome?

Feed me people

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The Iran-Israel conflict is so obviously coming. Did everybody forget how only six years ago Saddam Hussein was being harrassed by the UN and pressed by the US for those damned weapon inspections? Then (surprise surprise) there was a war because there might have been WMDs. Now the same game is being played with Iran, only this time the odds that Iran has WMDs is far higher, so once again there will be a war. But, as people have already guessed, it will be a proxy war fought by Israel. Although, that's not entirely true. This isn't exactly the US's war being fought by Israel, but both the US's and Israel's war against Iran.

Most of the fighting between 'I' and 'I' will be done without troops. I can't imagine Israel sending off tens of thousands of soldiers to fight in Iran, leaving their vanguard open to Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria. Iran is surrounded by US troops on both sides in Iraq and Afghanistan, so they'll probably not want to send too many troops over to the holy land. I'm sure somebody else must have spotted this.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hello i'm french , and I'd like to tell you all , our president (Nicolas Sarkozy) is very close from george bush point of view about Iran , and my government does all he can to "prepare" us to a future conflict with Iran . On tv , on radio , in the newspapers , journalists try to make us think Iran is dangerous for the world's security ... My country isn't France anymore we lost our identity , it's becoming U.S.A , and if a war with Iran occurs ( personally i think it will happen ) , France will be George Bush little dog ... I'm pretty sure Iran will be attacked , they show and tell us exactly the same thing they showed and told for Iraq . They just want us to be scared about Iran as we were about iraq . American people should have balls and courage to make a revolution like we did in France lol instead of staying at home watching Tv and appreciating the occidental way of life .... All the people in the streets shoutin " NO WAR WITH IRAN " make me laugh , because shouting never solved any problem , JUST ACT .

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Bush is making a fool out of my country.
What an idiot!

I know we live in a time where the value of human life apparently means less than rat dropping but can we oust that ruthless dictator allready before more people are killed and and peoples lives are ruined?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think if Isrel attacks first then Iran attack them back. I think it would be wise for them to first take on Isrel after they finish that wait for a couple months to recover from the attack then attack those U.S bases. They don't need to announce a warning of the attack they should just do it.

I really am on the Iran side.I notice that the U.S says they are open to talks with Iran. Yet the U.S when Iran said they are open to talks also the U.S then said we will talk only if you first stop your nuclear program. Iran was smart enough to say NO!!. Now how does that Show U.S is open to talks. The U.S is not open to talks they first make demands.

lol

If Iran is any smart then they would first battle Isrel and then after recoving from the battle with isrel they then should attack those U.S bases.

If I were Iran I won't attack the U.S but I would reather spy on the U.S operations to see how they are reacting.

The U.S will sit and hope Iran is stupid enough to attack U.S.A bases. You never want to be on a 2 on 1 ect.

unless if Isrel attacks Iran and Iran attacks U.S.A then Russia will attack U.S.A so it looks like a chain of wars.

Russia did give a threat to U.S.A that if they attack Iran they will attack the U.S ect. The reason they are nervious about the U.S putting a defence system in a country near by Russia.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

hahaha Americans should have the balls to stand up.

you need to live here to understand why we are scared to even stand up to the gov.

The reason everyone here is stupid they get their news from tv which has a influence from the U.S gov. If you stand up to our gov the news media will make you look like an evil man that hates freedom and wants to kill every american because you don't want everyone to have freedom.

They will play dirty politics with you. So if your smart you have to battle the U.S gov under covers. You can't be open else you will look like an idiot and wont make any progress. Every over here is brainwash. well most.
They are very ignorant. From first grade all the way to highschool they teach you in a brainwashy state. They teach you how to do research ect. The reasearch is a brainwash type sources.

One time out teacher told us that we will have a brain tumor if we use the cellphone. She is not an engineer and yet she makes these statments because it was on the news that a group of medical researchers found this out.

My dad is an engineer in that field and told me they done similar tests and found out it is somewhat true. It is true only if your head is wet. if you talking in the rain then a brain tumor can happen. My dad said that it dosen't happen over night it takes years of talking when your head is wet to develope a small brain tumor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join