It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
Do Masons believe that all humans have one God, no matter Mason - non Mason?

My jurisdiction requires belief in God, but I am not going to tell others what to believe.

Why Masons have this 'bad reputation', how You think?

I think it originally stemmed from the Vatican and established monarchies fears of the effects of the Enlightenment Era and its influence on those that they desired to exercise control over.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My jurisdiction requires belief in God, but I am not going to tell others what to believe.

Yeah, it is clear. I mean is there One God for all humans, even these unaware?

So You blame Vatican (Catholic Church) for Your reputation, and You are doing nothing?

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yeah, it is clear. I mean is there One God for all humans, even these unaware?

I do not know nor do I presume to make determinations for others.

So You blame Vatican (Catholic Church) for Your reputation, and You are doing nothing?

Why would I? It does not bother or affect me in anyway nor do the majority of Masons care what the Vatican thinks of us.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So I can not reach the Light only by being good, serve to others and take them my time, heart and work?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

So I can not reach the Light only by being good, serve to others and take them my time, heart and work?

'Light' in Masonry means 'knowledge', it is not an objective, you should be trying to help others regardless if you are a Mason or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Masonry is just one path a man can take. It helps one man become a better man. It also help that one man's community become a better place. But you can do the same with lots of organizations. We don't have a patent on charity. We aren't an evil group, and we don't worship the devil.

To be honest, the lies about us seem to drive more men towards masonry than away. The intelligent ones seem to be able to spot the obvious garbage and find real masons to ask questions to. They may not have even cared enough to ask about masonry had they not been exposed to the lies. And the un-intelligent ones, well, lets just say they are perfectly fine where they are at.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is it TRUE that the overwhelming blood type represented in freemasonry is O? And that Divergents (A's and B's especially RH-) if recruited become undesirable in Freemasonry because they don't fit the mental qualifications of having no problems with taking the life of another soul? What then would be the policy be towards them when refusing to take the required life? Does that kind of FREE CHOICE exist or would they be free to leave? If not what then does Freemasonry do with them? Are they dispatched? Are they harassed or left alone? Are they black balled? Do they have to return the gifts of Freemasonry or do they get to keep them?

Has there ever been an O+ Mason that wasn't willing to take a life? Is there any Freemasons here who have not taken the life of a defenseless animal? Are there any vegans or vegetarians in Freemasonry? Is there any Mason here that hasn't already taken the life of another human being? Is there a Mason here that wouldn't take a life of another human being if ordered to do so? Is my life in danger for asking these questions?

I think these are fair questions. Is there a high enough ranking Mason here on this site where we can get a quality answer? Can we know the quality of TRUTH in his answers? Can we be sure there is quality in the answers? Is there any of my questions that will not be answered and if so can we know why not? If the Masons are willing to answer questions honestly now, these are the answers we should be entitled to know. Don't you think?

a reply to: emsed1

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
Is it TRUE that the overwhelming blood type represented in freemasonry is O? And that Divergents (A's and B's especially RH-) if recruited become undesirable in Freemasonry because they don't fit the mental qualifications of having no problems with taking the life of another soul? What then would be the policy be towards them when refusing to take the required life? Does that kind of FREE CHOICE exist or would they be free to leave? If not what then does Freemasonry do with them? Are they dispatched? Are they harassed or left alone? Are they black balled? Do they have to return the gifts of Freemasonry or do they get to keep them?

We eat them.

Has there ever been an O+ Mason that wasn't willing to take a life? Is there any Freemasons here who have not taken the life of a defenseless animal? Are there any vegans or vegetarians in Freemasonry? Is there any Mason here that hasn't already taken the life of another human being? Is there a Mason here that wouldn't take a life of another human being if ordered to do so? Is my life in danger for asking these questions?

Some masons may hunt, some may not. Some may be vegetarian, some Vegan, some carnivorous. It's not one of the questions we ask. Just like blood type is not disclosed, nor worried about.

I think these are fair questions.

Really?

Is there a high enough ranking Mason here on this site where we can get a quality answer? Can we know the quality of TRUTH in his answers? Can we be sure there is quality in the answers? Is there any of my questions that will not be answered and if so can we know why not? If the Masons are willing to answer questions honestly now, these are the answers we should be entitled to know. Don't you think?

a reply to: emsed1

Yes, the high enough level mason. Well, here is the issue there sport. If he was high enough, then he must be willing to lie to protect the "secrets" so you couldn't believe him. If he claimed there are not secrets, then he must not be high enough ranking to "know".

Should you decide to become interested in reality and masonry together, www.masonicinfo.com... is a fine place to start looking.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Light' in Masonry means 'knowledge', it is not an objective, you should be trying to help others regardless if you are a Mason or not.

And clear again, money < Smile. As a normal human being I always knew that helping others will be awarded, this is what Catholic Church teaches Me.

Question:

How Your God (our God if it is only one and infinite) react on non-Masons people, Is he mad because people are unaware?

edit on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:31:21 -0600America/Chicago213122America/Chicago12312014f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener
Well, we don't really track our blood types in Masonry. Mine is not O nor one of the negatives.

We don't recruit nor do we take "the life of another soul."

One can leave anytime they want. They just request a Demit from the Lodge and as long as they are not behind with their dues the Demit is giving and nothing is done to them. No harm or harassment is done.

I know plenty of Masons who are vegans or vegetarians. I know plenty of Masons who are meat eaters, but have never taken the life of an animal, defenseless or otherwise. Freemasonry is not about taking the lives of others. If they have taken a life, it has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

No, your life is not in danger.

I don't know why you think you are entitled to answers since the questions seem a bit absurd.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Has there ever been an O+ Mason that wasn't willing to take a life? Is there any Mason here that hasn't already taken the life of another human being? Is there a Mason here that wouldn't take a life of another human being if ordered to do so?

Well, it is true we sacrifice gingers. But then, gingers have no soul, so it's not clear if this would cause you problems.

Is my life in danger for asking these questions?

Are you a ginger? If so, I'd like to invite you to a meeting.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth
Just for clarification, there is no "Masonic god" so "he" wouldn't have an opinion on non-Masons.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

And clear again, money < Smile. As a normal human being I always knew that helping others will be awarded, this is what Catholic Church teaches Me.

I disagree. There is not an inherent reward for helping others, the act is the reward itself.

How Your God (our God if it is only one and infinite) react on non-Masons people, Is he mad because people are unaware?

I would think God would not care.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I disagree. There is not an inherent reward for helping others, the act is the reward itself.

Awarded by feeling good inside. Not awarded by money or honours of course.
edit on Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:57:54 -0600America/Chicago545722America/Chicago12312014f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The answer at the bottom has a high quality of TRUTH Network Dude. Thanks old sport

Yes, the high enough level mason. Well, here is the issue there sport. If he was high enough, then he must be willing to lie to protect the "secrets" so you couldn't believe him. If he claimed there are not secrets, then he must not be high enough ranking to "know".

I have one O- War Hero Grandfather with no problem with killing. And an A- Grandfather that couldn't run fast enough to get away from Freemasonry. He thought at first it might get him ahead in Business. A Christian Minister got him in to it. He left a family of 8 to flee. Interesting that he seemed to be plagued by demons the rest of his life.

My poor Mother who was raised a Job's daughter was horrified when she found out that the reason for Job's punishment was because he counseled Pharaoh to kill little Hebrew babies in Egypt. I guess that makes Job a baby killer.

I wonder if that High Level Mason realizes Lying is a SIN? I guess if you don't worship the Lord of Light it wouldn't matter anyway.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm sure that Elizabeth, Charles and Harry (all Herods) will be amused that their minions enjoy that joke because I know they have a great sense of Humor. Did you read about the nurse that allowed the Australian shock radio hosts to ring through to Kates hospital room posing as the Queen herself last year. The Nurse died mysteriously a couple of days later. Her husband was shocked because she was healthy and happy. It was made to look like a suicide. No I'm not red and Harry I AM tawny and smooth though I did find your post clever and funny.

a reply to: Bedlam

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another quality answer. Okay so you have broken the first commandment and you have acquired the generational curse of RH+ as such. "Visiting the iniquities of the fathers to the sons to 3rd and 4th generations for those who hate me." Which explains your comment about eating animals but not being willing to kill them or is that your associates and not you? The A's lost their first love. The B's are more concerned about money and the AB's are obsessed with Magic. Which are you? Or should I guess?

a reply to: KSigMason

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

I'm sorry...what?

Ok let's do this thing

1. No the overwhelming majority do not fit a certain blood type. In fact blood is not checked at all. Only a background check from criminal history/sex offenders and such

2. Divergent was a crappy book...cool movie though

3. There is no requirement to take a life/soul...except on bean soup night...many lives are taken then

4. Since there is no requirement to take a life, this question is moot. I am however free to leave any time I want with no concern over personal or legal ramifications.

5. Nobody is ‘black-balled’ for leaving Masonry...you’re just…out

6. I’m sorry what is your obsession with blood types again? Blood type isn’t checked as a requirement to enter a lodge and be raised

7. I have never hunted, but do eat meat. I know several Masons who are of all ilks when it comes to their preference for food

8. Unless a background check has failed ((which is always possible)) or is the person entering the lodge has somehow murdered prior to entering and has not been suspected or caught, then nobody should be a murderer in the lodge.

9. I would never take a life even if ordered to do so. I would only ever take a life if said life was threatening me, my family, my friends, and all other methods, including less-than-lethal methods had failed. Nobody has ordered me to kill in Masonry…ever

10. I always love this question…”Is my life in danger for asking such and such” How self-important do you feel asking these things? If not self-important, what ‘truth’ do you feel you stumbled upon? If not a ‘truth’ then why are you in particular in danger when thousands have written straight up slander pieces regarding Masonry and still walked the Earth with not even a single threat?

11. Fair questions….sure

12. You have plenty around you…’high ranking’ is rather meaningless beyond the concept of EA, FC and then MM…The people you see here, myself included are MM. Now, I of course always defer to the likes of Network Dude, KSig or Augustus as I have been in for a year…but as far as lodges are concerned they are no higher/lower than I. The way I heard Masonry explained worked perfect for me once I discovered the inside.

Masonry – Fellows that range from Governor to Garbage man

13. Not really…but then to be honest, I don’t believe you would ever be satisfied with any answers given. You appear to approach this thread with presuppositions. And that is not a bad thing to someone with an open mind. I approached ideas like JFK’s assassination, or healthcare, politics whatever with my ideas, but also with an open mind to see the possibilities that range outside narrow thought.

14. All questions have been answered. Though to be honest, you, NOR I, are ‘entitled’ to anything in this world. We seek, find and discover for ourselves. But I have no qualms about putting things to rest. But frankly I don’t feel you believe them whether I was a 1 year MM or a 40 year 33rd

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The answer at the bottom has a high quality of TRUTH Network Dude.

Um....to whom? Look, I am not sure if you are lying intentionally, or just duped into believing someone else's bedtime stories. But if YOU believe in the almighty creator, lying is a sin to him, and the ends don't justify the means. Judgement doesn't come here, but when you attempt to enter Heaven. (hint, look for the 'down' elevator)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
AH Yes the old lying to the sheeple is okay as long as the means justified the ends for your master. I'm not referring to the moon I meant the SUN and it shines the light on all darkness (lies). We are not talking about the same LORD I think. The TRUE LORD of LIGHT hates a lie. Didn't you know that. Here is the poser

7 And YHWH our Sovereign Ruler bade us to bind all.
8 And the chief of the spirits, Mastema, came and said: 'YHWH, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them listen to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of my will on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before my judgment, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men.'
9 And He said: Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation.'

of a reply to: network dude

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join