It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Thank you for exposing your agenda. I greatly appreciate it. Not that I really felt I owed you anything in the first place, but your comments to myself and others have shown me you have little to no understanding of Masonry despite the vast amount of knowledge to had if you just looked around...You're also shown that you are clearly looking for something to vindicate and validate your assumptions that are not based in fact or research

I have spoken truth...I have even admitted that others like KSig and network will easily outshine my 1 year of knowledge...but I've also explained the tremendous majority that non public servants have over public servants in my lodge

And no...public service is NOT community service...it isn't the same

So I'd like to thank you because I realize I no longer need to waste my time

I'll let the others take good care of you

Good day and be well

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I want to show you something. This is where God divided us by blood types scripturally speaking after the flood.

Genesis 9:21-27 (KJV)
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. 24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, CURSED BE CANAAN; a SERVENT of SERVENTS shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. 27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and CANAAN SHALL BE HIS SERVANT.

The fact that Canaan is a public servant is not what I wanted you to see. I think you smart Masons already know this. It is the fact that he is cursed and what it means. Notice he is the Offspring of an fallen angel and this is why he is cursed. Noah doesn't curse the offending Son because he has the same mark of protection Cain enjoyed though time is running out on that. Canaan's father Ham has power over him but Canaan must serve his uncles too. Interesting isn't it. It's like having an unchained Rottweiler running loose in the neighborhood. I wonder what will happen when his master can no longer deliver on his promises.

You have been very courteous to me. I appreciate that and I wanted to thank you for helping me get #50. I can start a thread now. Thank you AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener
Well, from reading the verses you supplied, there's nothing that makes Canaan a public servant (being a servant is not the same as being a public servant) nor that God divided anyone by blood type.

Where was he talking about a fallen angel?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to answer my question

It changed how I dealt with a plot point

I am going with the idea that the time traveller is a freemason himself

Again thank you

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ripcontrol

I am going with the idea that the time traveller is a freemason himself...

Meh. Why do you think the signs and passwords have been the same for so many, many years?

It's OBVIOUSLY an organization for the assistance of the temporally unstable.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
I'm always unstable...there's nothing temporally about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Do Masons doctrine believe in higher states after death?

Do Masons believe ET (or aliens), higher inteligence, had influence on life on Earth, on normal humans, on life origins (human evolution)?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: KSigMason
Do Masons doctrine believe in higher states after death?

Considering the Georgia masonic code, they don't believe in higher states before death. It's worse than being a Baptist deacon. You can't own a bar or liquor store.

Do Masons believe ET (or aliens), higher inteligence, had influence on life on Earth, on normal humans, on life origins (human evolution)?

It depends on the Mason. I believe in mortar. And trowels. Nemo me impune lacessit.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth
You believe in the immortality of the soul, but Freemasonry doesn't dictate the exactness of the realm of the afterlife.

As to your second question, that would depend on each member.

That's too bad for Georgia. My last Table Lodge we served some wine during the ceremony.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's too bad for Georgia. My last Table Lodge we served some wine during the ceremony.

Some lodges have really arcane rules about it. I'd go for "don't get drunk, it's not appropriate" but most Southern lodges are hell on wheels about alcohol at functions. Not so much, say, California.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Not so much, say, California.

Or New Jersey.

Right, Network?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

But...But....it's a beautiful state!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Do Masons are using specific calendar other than gregiorian or julian?

Do Masons are using the calendar of Real Light?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Masons use the same calendar the rest of the world uses.
Today is New Years Eve in the US.
Happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My, Wolnomularstwo Polskie, reprezentowane przez Wielką Lożę Narodową Polski, wyrazicielkę woli SS.: i DD.: LL.: symbolicznych na Wschodzie Polski, dnia 27 miesiąca drugiego roku Prawdziwego Światła 5928, a dnia 27 kwietnia 1928 roku ery światowej

Means: We, Freemasons of Poland, represented by Grand Polish National Lodge [...] day 27 second month year 5928 of Real Light, 27.04.1928 of Worlds Era [...] we constitute...

this is why I am asking You
I rode that on Polish Grand Lodge website

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We do use a dating system in addition to the common one of "AD" or "CE". Read about it here: bessel.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Masons are an interesting topic to say the least
edit on 1-1-2015 by bobo9390 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

thank you for the smile over the holidays

Your response made me laugh..
It wasnt till today I realized the avatar was smitty from hook

I could also think of no better purpose then to aide the time lost

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Anymore questions?