It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Mason

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ask a Mason is the forum I am trying to post a reply to. If I miss my target, I apologize. This is my first response to any post on ATS.

Question for any Mason:

If a person were to have pissed off, and I mean seriously pissed off, some Masons by turning down a Twitter invite sent to them by the Freemasons asking them to join, what would be their resources for ending the attack being rained down upon them?

If that mockery included, spaced over a few responses to the auto-generated Twitter acct that sends those invites, the offender saying they don't need to take another person's energy by theft, that they alone are increasing their vibrations, and that Masons #ed up religion with Mormonism, JWs, and 7th Day Adventists? Thing is, that somebody has received multiple threats, text messages to their phone coded "Error 666" which are sent from a number that, when looked up, is listed as an often used fake phone number sent to call ID units? Said texts also including symbols(upside-down lowercase "t"s). Also, is there a defense against their sapping the energy from the offender? The offender's passport paperwork has been "lost" somehow and they have an international ticket for a few weeks. Now the offender has to start all over. They also threatened no future employment ANYWHERE, and also to divulge things to family/friends about the offender that may or may not be true.

May sound insane, but it is all true. If you can render assistance to someone who merely mocked to defend themselves against people more powerful than God, please let me know.

Be kind. The offender literally tried to give his life for someone he didn't know at ALL, but it ended up falling through. That is the kind of love the offender has learned with this entire experience.

Please.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StudCheck
If a person were to have pissed off, and I mean seriously pissed off, some Masons by turning down a Twitter invite sent to them by the Freemasons asking them to join, what would be their resources for ending the attack being rained down upon them?
Masons don't recruit, as a policy. To join, you must do so of your own free will. That's a really, really important part of Freemasonry. But if someone did feel they were being solicited to join, and they turned them down, then it shouldn't piss off anyone, because, again, nobody's ever going to force someone else to become a Mason. It goes against everything we teach...
edit on 2011.12.3 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Alas, I got a Tweet asking me to join by visiting a local lodge. Obviously it invited me to look into joining, the footwork to be done by me.

Nonetheless, they are completely #ing with me. Those texts were real, the complete invasion into my life is real, and their threats appear to be real too(especially regarding my loved ones lives).

I am not joking when I say I need help. At all. At ALL! I'm guessing no Mason turns on another, pretty much ever right? I mean, not even if they're terrorizing someone with apparent intensity?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StudCheck

If some sort of psy-op is being run on you the Mason's could be made to look like the culprits, it's well known the CIA ect ect throw front groups up there for the facade either that or you got some insane Mason's on your hand at this point nothing would suprise me....

I mean you have a sarget from Delaware on ATS radio who is blatantly laughing at the job the San Diego police force amazingly didn't do in writing a report on what looks like to be a homicide and there calling it suicide ... anythings possible.

edit on 3-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Mygrand father was a Shriner before he died, my dad is a Mason as are 2 of my brothers, my grandmother was an Eastern Star as is my mother. Would this help my chances of beoming a member ?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I'd be willing to wager this was some sort of prank. Masons don't do such stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by recondo101st

Mygrand father was a Shriner before he died, my dad is a Mason as are 2 of my brothers, my grandmother was an Eastern Star as is my mother. Would this help my chances of beoming a member ?

Not really. Anyone who meets the necessary qualifications can join, it isn't very difficult. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I was not working with all the truthful information available.

It is not the Masons who have launched anything against me.

I know who it is and what they want and how they are working me from angles I never knew possible. I believe a handwritten letter to a major HQ, aka the big bosses, will be enough to stop this terror. Multiple letters, of course, as I have to insure at least one gets into the hands of an honest man therein.

NOT THE MASONS. I am sorry I ever implied so.

I'd say God bless America, but I cannot see how the past 100 years have gone unnoticed by the big Kahuna up there.

Tell a veteran thank you, even if you don't know them.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Please let us know if we can help in any way.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yes my question for "Ask a Mason" is this, i was wondering if you could confirm or deny if these four people are/were Freemason's.....

Harry Houdini: The most famous magician of his time who was so popular that he has even had movies made about his life which tragically ended of all things by a magic act gone wrong.

Jack Parsons: He was a world renowned and controversial Academic and Film director who was pro population control and has links to of all people Aleister Crowley.

Pauly D: Known for his friendship with Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino and Vinny Guadagnino but probably best known for starring in the popular reality show on MTV called the Jersey Shore.

Paul Marcinkus: A prominent American archbishop and longtime head of the Vatican bank who was linked to a major Italian banking scandal and is also rumored to be allegedly involved in a plot that killed Pope John Paul the first even tho his death was ruled to be of natural causes.

Thanks......
edit on 29-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Harry Houdini: The most famous magician of his time who was so popular that he has even had movies made about his life which tragically ended of all things by a magic act gone wrong.

Yes, and he died of a blow to the abdomen that may have ruptured a septic appendix.

Jack Parsons: He was a world renowned and controversial Academic and Film director who was pro population control and has links to of all people Aleister Crowley.

The only Jack Parsons I found was a rocketeer but was involved with Thelema. He was not, from what I can find, a Mason.

Pauly D: Known for his friendship with Michael "The Situation" Sorrentino and Vinny Guadagnino but probably best known for starring in the popular reality show on MTV called the Jersey Shore.

Oh Jesus Christ, I hope not.

Paul Marcinkus: A prominent American archbishop and longtime head of the Vatican bank who was linked to a major Italian banking scandal and is also rumored to be allegedly involved in a plot that killed Pope John Paul the first even tho his death was ruled to be of natural causes.

Absolutely not. A Roman Catholic Archbishop would have been immediately excommunicated for becoming a Mason.

edit on 30-12-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

As Augustus mentioned, Parsons was a NASA rocket scientist, and was a personal student of Crowley's at one point. You may be confusing him with another Crowley enthusiast, the bohemian director Kenneth Anger. Most of Anger's films are inspired in some way by Crowley's work, and throughout his long career he has featured in his films people like Anais Nin, Marianne Faithful, Mick Jagger, and Jimmy Page.

Neither Parsons nor Anger were ever Freemasons, but both were involved in Crowley's O.T.O., an initiatory occult order similar in structure to Masonry.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm thinking of joining the brotherhood, but before I make my final decision I'm researching about the brotherhood, one thing I didn't find and would ask you in this thread. If brother asks other brother for help, and let's say you are unable to do it will it give some bad reputation and make harder for you to go to the next degree? Connected to the previous question, if brother asks you to harm (beat up,poison or worst kill) someone for some reason, who is not a member (or a member), if I decline will I be kicked out of the brotherhood and should I tell that to the master of the lodge if asked such thing?

Thanks.
edit on 2-1-2012 by Anttoni because: Edited to be understandable

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttoni
If brother asks other brother for help, and let's say you are unable to do it will it give some bad reputation and make harder for you to go to the next degree?

No. Your obligation to provide for a brother in need is entirely subordinate to your ability to do the same for yourself and family.

Connected to the previous question, if brother asks you to harm (beat up,poison or worst kill) someone for some reason, who is not a member (or a member), if I decline will I be kicked out of the brotherhood

Absolutely not.

and should I tell that to the master of the lodge if asked such thing?

You should absolutely alert all authorities civic and Masonic.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I was kind of joking about the Pauly D part lol, but as far as Paul Marcinkus the archbishop i was talking about is kind of where i wanted to go with this, on last Wednesday's episode of Brad Meltzer's decoded on the Vatican they explained that Paul Marcinkus was indeed a freemason and might of been involved in a plot that killed Pope John Paul the first.

Now my initial response was what yours was and that was how could a archbishop be a freemason but according to Brad Meltzer he was and there were rumors that the mason's or the mafia took part in what was Pope John Pauls death.

When Brad Meltzer did his show on secret societies he seemed to paint the Masons as just a harmless little group for people to get together but on last Wednesday's episode he crucified you guys.

Also this was the Jack Parson's i was talking about.

en.wikipedia.org...(academic_and_filmmaker)
edit on 3-1-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
hi thanks for your time iv been researching freemasonery for a wile and think its time to join, i have my own business married with children i got a friend who is a mason and was thinking of asking him to join the only prob is the night i was going to ask him i was really drunk and made a fool out of my self will this jeopardise me from joining can he say that i might not be worthy of a mason,i dont wont that one time to runnin years of wanting to join

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob33
...the only prob is the night i was going to ask him i was really drunk and made a fool out of my self will this jeopardise me from joining...

Not in my lodge, you would fit right in.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I want to ask few things and I hope I will get all the answers...
Can anyone join freemasons or does it depend on your job [philosopher, professor, economist etc..]?
Does the application for freemasons ask you about your grades in high school and university?
What if I passed with B, but got e.g math D?
I mean do you have to be so high educated or it let's you be weak at some subjects?
And do I need to be rich?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GabeFalcon

Anyone may join, members may encourage the unemployed to seek gainful employment first (as this fall under your duties to your family which should be before your duties to a Lodge), but all professions are welcome. We do background checks because we don't want felons or those who commit crimes of moral turpitude to be admitted but I assure you, we don't look at your grades. A strong memory will be more useful than skill at math in one's Masonic journey.

You don't have to be rich either, but you should be able to afford the annual dues without harming your family's sustainability.
edit on 7-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Thank you, but are they expensive or do they depend?
Also, will it decerase my chance of getting in Lodge if I for e.g have masonic flag in my room or shirt with square and compass while I'm not a member?

(Also I apologize for these questions I'm curious)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join