It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official says Iran would destroy Israel if attacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Bush is a madman and no one likes him as well....what is your point?

Look all I am saying is let the Middle East countries handle their conflicts. Why do the Western countries always have to act as the knight in shining armor?
All they did to Iraq was put it in chaos. They did nothing to Afghanistan..only put it in chaos.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by Neon Haze

Neon, why the support for Iran? Do you accept the Iranian regime with nukes? The main state sponsor of world terror having nukes? Jeez think about it for a minute. Iran should never be allowed nukes while it is our enemy, it's NOT IN OUR INTEREST IS IT?

From bull semen to bras, Iran still buys American Products

By SHARON THEIMER – 4 days ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nuclear weapons? No way. But there are plenty of items on Iran's shopping list the United States is more than happy to supply: cigarettes, brassieres, bull semen and more.

U.S. exports to Iran grew more than tenfold during President Bush's years in office even as he accused it of nuclear ambitions and sponsoring terrorists.

Other surprising shipments during the Bush administration: fur clothing, sculptures, perfume, musical instruments and military apparel. Top states shipping goods to Iran include California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin, according to an analysis by The Associated Press of seven years of U.S. government trade data.

ap.google.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You think Iran is just wanting nuclear power to use for urban reasons you got to be joking.They want the bomb.There aren't many people who believe they don't.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like Alex Jones but, we are in the prime days these days and weeks and months and not-so-much-fun left for any of us.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar

You think Iran is just wanting nuclear power to use for urban reasons you got to be joking.They want the bomb.There aren't many people who believe they don't.

Truth... No one has the right to own nuclear weapons.

However...

Everyone has a right to defend themselves.... And pre-emptive strikes in a world where the first strike counts is a serious option..

Don't worry so much about Iran... it's what Israel will do that we all need to worry about. They are the ones that could shake up a hornets’ nest by their actions..

Nuclear power is presently the most economical way of generating Electricity. Iran in my opinion has the right to this technology.

What Iran does not have the right to do is stand up in front of the world and state it intends to 'wipe Israel of the face of the planet' Then develops centrifuges capable of creating weapons grade plutonium while testing missile launch systems that are capable of reaching Israel soil....

Very provocative don't you think.....????

If Iran was genuinely just looking to feed their power needs there would not be this game of cat and mouse. They surely would be far more open about their intentions... right???

My personal view...

Hold on to your hats and look after your family first because before the year is out there will be war... and it will be BIG...

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Are you kidding me about Afghanistan?Does over 5000 dead and 9/11 ring a bell?Don't tell me jack about that poor country terrorist groups.Yeah i feel for the civilians that are innocent but bombing American soil is reason enough.Lets see how you would feel if Bin Laden's group came to your biggest city Toronto and have someone that hates your way of life and take out a few buildings up there and see how your citizens would feel.Would suck eh?

[edit on 12-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by mirador

Feeling sick Mirador? You'll feel a lot more sick when Iran the main pillar within The Axis of Evil threatens your life with nukes. Ooooooo let 'em have 'em, good old Iranians will just go and drink tea? Crap will they............... Iran has been formenting trouble against the West for thirty years. Now let them acquire nukes? Lol, you're almost a comedian!

SO WHAT?!?

The only reason that Iran wants nukes is to have an insurance policy against an invasion.

Axis of Evil at work?

See North-Korea: that is truly a country with horrible human conditions etc. etc. But wait! No natural resources and they've got nukes! Better leave them alone!

See Zimbabwe and the horrible conditions in Darfur that have been completely ignored by the rest of the world.

Nothing to gain there!

The only reason that the U.S. would not mind getting some boots on Iranian ground is:

- natural resources
- extra beachheads (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran) against the upcoming super powers like China and India

Everyone knows that resources are running out.. time to place ones pieces on the global chessboard!

Do you really believe that Iran would be so stupid that after acquiring a nuclear weapon or two, that they would attack Israel?

The leaders of Iran are certainly odd people (that applies to more countries .. )... but you can bet that they realize that it is suicide to attack Israel. Iran would be turned into one large sheet of glass within hours!

Iran is a large barking dog that is trying to convey the rest of the world that their dangerous enough not to try and approach them.

Edit:

Did you know that the average Iranian loves America? Oh wait, that's not on Fox News, is it?!?

P.S. The WWII was already underway for quite some time, with many countries invaded before the U.S. decided to step in. So don't give me that 'we alone corrected Germany' stuff. The fear of Russia walking completely into Europe must also have been a good motivator..

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mirador]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by mirador

Feeling sick Mirador? You'll feel a lot more sick when Iran the main pillar within The Axis of Evil threatens your life with nukes. Ooooooo let 'em have 'em, good old Iranians will just go and drink tea? Crap will they............... Iran has been formenting trouble against the West for thirty years. Now let them acquire nukes? Lol, you're almost a comedian!

Serious question. Are you under obligation by somebody to use the phrase "Iran is the main pillar in the The Axis of Evil" In every single one of your posts.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You sound like a dis-info agent if ive ever heard one. Where do you get this stuff?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Um DUH!! The idiots im referring to are the Iranians obviously LOL. I mean come on...look what they did this past week, embarassed themselves in front of the whole world stage by acting bellicose then failing to back anything up by showing how their missle tests malfunction.

Yeah, that pretty much spells IDIOTS to me bruh!

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Iran can only get 3 out of 4 missles off the ground when "demonstrating" to the whole world its capability LOL!!! And they are going to destroy Israel? Yeah right. They are a bunch of idiots!!

How peaceful, 'princeofpeace'. Who are the 'idiots' you're referring to?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i know man they are not the axis of Evil , they are normal people just like everyone else, they have familys and loved ones, no one with that would ever wish possibly millions of people wiped out in the blink of an eye? i wonder why you do?

Their are no winners in war , only degrees of losing

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes, I think its going to happen, and Mr obama is going to be involved, which makes the predictions true. And 2012 the others will come out and stop it before its gets too late. And finally the truth will come out about them. Also our brother planets will show evertything. The turth was always there , but no one cared, all they cared about was them selves and the money to be made. Next time look up abd see for yourself. On a clear nite the moon is bright.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Iran really needs to push ahead with its nuclear warhead technology. Once they are capable of launching nukes, Israel will finally be destroyed. We'll just look at it like we did in Japan, eat our popcorn, and laugh. Some will cry. Some will shake their head. Maybe start clapping that the god damned problem is finally over. The only thing that will suck because of it is these damned neo-jews who think their nazis.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Why do people keep referring to Iran as 'Iran the main pillar in the axis of evil.'? You do realise that's not the country's actual name right?

Please wake up and realise that there's no such bloody thing as the 'axis of evil'. what do you think that a few country's leaders sat down in a big room one day and said "hey guys, i know what might be fun! let's make a group called the Axis of Evil, and we can go round being horrible to other countries and stuff, yay we'll be the baddies like in the movies!"

Well here's some news for you, that's not how it is. 'Axis of Evil' is a propaganda term used to make you believe that you hate people that you don't even know. and it works, apparently. Pretty clever of a 'dumb' President to be able to control your emotions like that.

Originally posted by alienstar
reply to post by Equinox99

Lets see how you would feel if Bin Laden's group came to your biggest city Toronto and have someone that hates your way of life and take out a few buildings up there and see how your citizens would feel.Would suck eh?

"Bin Laden's group"
"hates your way of life"

Come on, you don't seriously still believe that crap do you? Why would someone go to the trouble of flying planes into your buildings and thus having their own countries destroyed in return just because they "hate your way of life"? You know 'the terrorists' aren't a bunch of stupid kids that don't know what consequences are. People in the Middle East do have common sense just like me and you.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
seriously this nonsense has to stop. another war in the middle east is not even called for.Hell the iraq war is unjustified. This one will be to. This reminds me of iraq all over again, the american government is getting all worked up about nuclear weapons that don't even exist. This is stupid. I'm getting tired of all this war mongering going on right now. America needs to seriously re-evaluate what the hells its doing. If it continues to do certain things it will be the downfall of the nation.

I want everyone to think about something real quick.
Hypothetical question:

If someone was running through your neighberhood shooting people and pointing a gun at you everyday, wouldn't you want a gun?

That's all iran is doing there just trying to protect their country from an invasion for oil. I mean, #, after what america did to iraq, don't you think alot of those middle eastern countries were thinking who's next? Not to mention the fact this has been buildinfg up for quite some time now.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by AgnosticX]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I guess we'll never know what their capabilities are unless/until their is a military conflict. I SERIOUSLY hope we don't have to find out. It's now almost $1.40/liter for Gas in Ontario now, and God knows where it will be if the s*** hits the fan there....was only $.90/liter about 5 months back

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Iran has been saying that they will destroy israel anyway so why pospone attacking them , seems that the longer the world waits to stop that little saw'd off dictator the more damage . just bring in one of those new 747 gunships with the partical beam weapon and eliminate him and a few of there military base's, keep civilian damage to a min and then use the holigraphic imaging lasers to announce that if they do not cease and desist that we will use the harrp ant to incite earthquakes and storms to ravage there country. Heck they have been testing it on U.S. citys by creating cat 5 hurricanes why not use it on the enemy . Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Well that's not a too unrealistic prediction of how things would turn out, since Iran really has a well-equipped and financed military... with numerous soldiers, anti-aircraft and land-to-sea missiles, a horde of home-made fighter jets and even submarines. Iran surely couldn't kick off the US from the Middle-Eastern region, but it would make it suffer considerable losses, while at the same time being able to take down Israel.

I'm wondering how the Bush cabal is serious about going through such a war as a winner... they didn't even managed to win the invasion of Iraq! This administration is not only a terrible thing for America's politics and society, but to the military aspect as well. Neocons and their "believers" seem to be forgetting that a war against Iran will be totally unlike a war against Iraq, where there was'nt even a military resistance. even a blitzkrieg-kind of attack on Iran would be met with a HUGE military resistance or counter-attack by the Iranian regime, where they'll just used everything they have in store to get rid of their ennemies... and they do have a LOT.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The reality is this is all chest pumping - it has been going on for over 6 years and still nothing has happened - please. America has already lost this war of words - they told Iran what to do - they said get stuffed and now America looks stuuuuuupid.

If Iran were boombed it would destablise world oil to such a massive degree that we would go into total meltdown - wont happen - no way.

Further Iran is part of the d8 group which includes the largetst armies on earth - we all know Americans think they are superman - but the reality is you are clark kent - and taking on the D8 would spell destruction for America.

ON top of this ALL the other countries which America has pist on for the last 50 years would join in the free for all and that would take it straight to your back door - South America Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaates you guys with a passion.

Further China has long term energy agreements in place - an attack on Iran would be seen as a direct assault on Chinas interests and they WOULD respond with technology and support - Russia has already made it abbundantly clear that it too will support Iran and China on the issue - a phone call was placed not just last week directly from the "primeminister" putin.

America has made its position fairly clear with regards to Europe - the stance taken towards france and germany pretty much rules out any assistance - ESPECIALLY if it another pre-emptive attack. Leaving such unlucky sods like England, Australia, Canada, Poland and maybe Italy to assist.....not much.

Finally what most of you do not realise is that although there have been recent tensions between sunni and shiite on the hole this is very new - and they will defend each other against western threats such as this - Saudis HATE Israel and the states - turkey, egypt syria, etc,etc will all move towards their muslim bretheren......where does this leave the world and america -

well your economy would almost totally collapse (has already) , you would be at war with Iran and most of the middle east, your trooops already deployed in iraq would be pretty much wiped out, you would be fighting the combined technology of Russia, China, Pakistan - with assistance and guerilla warfare being conducted INTO the us via south america - in short you would be at war with the world with very little chance of any assistance coming from anywhere -

The combined military power of only China and Russia would completely overwhelm the states whos only effective response would be nuclear and this is simply not an option - the standing armies of indonesia, china and pakistan are so vast that america would be utterly overwhelmed.

The only option would be nukes - which would of course mean a return strike from all three of these nuclear nations - good bye america - so again not an option.

The reality is simple - this was a game of chicken - america drew a line in the sand and Iran simply stepped straight over it - you ahve been made complete fools of and everyone knows it - the only question which remains is can you live with the humiliation - and my guess seeings as you are all americans is no way.

You have completely lost this one - and that spells the end of hegemony - and the end of your global empire after what - 50 years ? Geez that was good.....I think ghengis did a better job.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
oh no oh no

Iran has world war II v2 rockit technology lets not attack

iran should not be aloud nuke tech, its the main sponsor of terror and therefore should not be aloud to hold such a horrible weapons, you would not give a murderer a gun and let him lose would you???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join