It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official says Iran would destroy Israel if attacked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

They don't have advanced nothing and you don't need to tell me about the technology.We seen it just recently in actions.Missiles with a range of 650 miles and duds were also fired and can't do much when you need to show off to the world with embarrassing photoshopped pictures.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Its time will come for sure. There is NO WAY on earth that the USA, UK and Israel are going to allow the worlds MAIN STATE SPONSOR OF TERROR a nuclear weapon. It's just not going to happen, Iran will be stopped.

Those sound like the words of George W. Bush.

Seriously though, surely nobody is going to fall for the old "Weapons of Mass Destruction" excuse again...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Are you kidding me about Afghanistan?Does over 5000 dead and 9/11 ring a bell?Don't tell me jack about that poor country terrorist groups.Yeah i feel for the civilians that are innocent but bombing American soil is reason enough.Lets see how you would feel if Bin Laden's group came to your biggest city Toronto and have someone that hates your way of life and take out a few buildings up there and see how your citizens would feel.Would suck eh?

It's important to understand that if you choose to believe the official story of 9/11 that Islamic terrorists under the command of Osama Bin Laden hijacked planes and flew them into buildings, then you are in the minority, and most these days don't share your opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Seriously though, surely nobody is going to fall for the old "Weapons of Mass Destruction" excuse again...

Nobody fell for it the first time. Bush will just steamroll this through congress and UN and there's not much anyone can do about it.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

geek

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

"Ouch"

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Ya Iran is cowards alright , they just sponser most of the terrorism around the world I.E. they get other dumb people to do there dirty work for them. The sooner Iran is wiped off the face of the map the better. Israel or the usa or both of them can easily do it. Civilized world cant let people with MARTYER complex have nukes , plain and simple and guess what to all EU doubters and apologist we wont let them. American and prowd of it and dont care what EU egg heads think we dont need your permission

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Oh lets me guess since we are on ATS people believe in some other wacked out conspiracy theory about 9/11.The post wasn't directed towards you was it?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
reply to post by audas

They don't have advanced nothing and you don't need to tell me about the technology.We seen it just recently in actions.Missiles with a range of 650 miles and duds were also fired and can't do much when you need to show off to the world with embarrassing photoshopped pictures.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Always good to have an American sprouting their ideas - generally know about as much of the world as Antarctic lichen -

Here you go champ -
weapons

Further to this the Iranians have the Russian made s-300 air defence system - the most sophisticated in the world - It is also failry well accepted that they have the Sun burn ss-n-22 missile developed specifically for the destruction of aircraft carriers (sold to china and strongly believed to be in the hands of the Iranians) - a missile that there is almost no known defence for....

You have absolutely no idea what so ever - pawned.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Its time will come for sure. There is NO WAY on earth that the USA, UK and Israel are going to allow the worlds MAIN STATE SPONSOR OF TERROR a nuclear weapon. It's just not going to happen, Iran will be stopped.

ENDGAME AND TERRORSTORM films show different. US, UK, France, Ger. are the top terror sponsors and funders and weapons sales.

US is only country to drop Napalm or NUKES. Only US will cluster bomb civilians because suspect is hiding among village. Don't forget the terror Phosphorous burning to bone weapon. US joins Israel, Egypt, Syria in state torture of detained w/o trial. DU weapon/toxic waste. Agent Orange, firebombing terror attacks on civilians in Dresden Ger. & Tokyo.

US sold most of Saddam's WMD's to Iraq. Oli North sold missles to Iran @300% markup for years after hostage deals.

Zbig trained OBL in 1979 to fight Soviets.
Bush ties to Bin Ladens, Al Queda in WH 2 weeks before 9/11, Taliban in Crawford in 2001.

Axis of Evil ? US is Axis of hugs & kisses and Israel is tough love ?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You do know america, just fyi, that if you attack iran and israel is nuked (take these as chain events, not maybes) then the UK will not bother following you to your doom? Everyone here on these boards knows Israel's control of America. If the head were cut, the chicken runs, but for how long, and with who? We certainly will not stand for another bs war with the middle east in England, and tbh there are too many people that dont make the distinction between "we went to war with Iraq because of oil" and "we went to war with iraq because they were developing arms to destroy israel".

This is what gets me about Americans, and I know I'm going to get seriously flamed for this, but seriously, the situation in the UK is beyond breaking point, if you go to Iran, you walk the road alone.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
When you look at Iran's capability to deliver nuclear weapons, as a retired military officer, thre words come to mind. "never gonna happen"

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yeah, try not to pay too much attention to Audas, Alienstar; this is the same wacky internutter who thinks that the US will go to war with Nigeria and Malaysia if it attacks the Islamic Republic. Embarrassing.

Logic isn't his forte; eating dead flies from the bedpan in the corner of his padded cell probably is, though.

Fruit cake.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by chips

Chips man, try and stay away from the insults eh? This is a serious discussion board.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join