It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official says Iran would destroy Israel if attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

How many countries has Iran attacked in the past 1000 years can you answer that? How many countries has America attacked in the past 100 years

If you check it you will find out that Iran (Persia) attacked much more in 1000 years then US in 100. Could not be otherwise. It had its aggressive period - Afghanistan ,Iraq (yes,yes) ,Azerbaijan,India and more .... Persia is human country and it behaved like one during its history, no angels there either.
It does not mean of course that it justifies all the propaganda against it now, but not all is propaganda. I do not want Ahmadinejad and nukes in the same formula.

Zepherian

jewish third reich mixed in with apartheid, so we can help make a democratic country out of Isreal, one where palestinians have a place and equal rights

Yeah, really objective approach. Not. So Jordan is ok, Palestinian independent country is ok, Israel - not. Reich, mistake,apartheid and all that kind of things. I think that ignorance concerning ALL of Middle East should really stop.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yes this is true.
thats what the president wants.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Lol you prove to me it isn't true.............. Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil and has been the thorn in the side of the west for thirty years. With the end of the Iranian regime we will see the next step in the recolonisation of the ME, a region that the US pushed Britain out of but now accepts that this was a big mistake. Truth is the ME was not ready for independence. It needs educating.................. maybe re educating like we did with a previous similar evil in Germany. It took us 60 years to achieve turning the German into a descent human being from the beast it was, but we did it, today the German is a peaceful thing, a friend one can trust. If it worked with the German we know it can work so it's all go with the people of the ME. It may be a hard road ahead but we can do it with God on our side. A hundred years? Let's face it we still have forces in Germany today 60 years on just to keep our influence over the German. It may be long haul but we've seen success in Europe, now the ME must be recolonised and re educated. A noble cause? You bet......................

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Lol you prove to me it isn't true.............. Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil and has been the thorn in the side of the west for thirty years. With the end of the Iranian regime we will see the next step in the recolonisation of the ME, a region that the US pushed Britain out of but now accepts that this was a big mistake. Truth is the ME was not ready for independence. It needs educating.................. maybe re educating like we did with a previous similar evil in Germany. It took us 60 years to achieve turning the German into a descent human being from the beast it was, but we did it, today the German is a peaceful thing, a friend one can trust. If it worked with the German we know it can work so it's all go with the people of the ME. It may be a hard road ahead but we can do it with God on our side. A hundred years? Let's face it we still have forces in Germany today 60 years on just to keep our influence over the German. It may be long haul but we've seen success in Europe, now the ME must be recolonised and re educated. A noble cause? You bet......................

Somehow I'm feeling sick reading this.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

More chest puffing , More escalating words , this aint propaganda people are constantly threatening to blow each other up . gonna be a bumpy ride.

Let them puff chests. Heck have them go at it. Those religious fundamentalists will never get over their pathetic issues. If Iran and Israel destory eachother isn't that killing two birds with one stone? It's ridiculous to fight over real estate when there is so much of it on this planet. Those kind of nations just hold back the rest of the world. Just like N. Korea.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How about we let Middle East countries handle Middle East conflict. They are all big boys, I am sure they can work things out. If we truly wanted peace in the M.E. we would have removed Israel's nukes, we would have sat Israeli leaders and M.E. leaders and talked it out, we would have let Iraq be, we would have never touched Iraqi oil, Iraqi leaders, Iraqi people, we would have helped the countries instead of giving them incentives such as oil for food.

Iran is speaking in defense to an attack. If they provoke the war by firing missiles at US or Israel then they should be punished. All we are doing now is following a blind leader. Our leaders have led us astray before, so what makes you guys think they would not lie to us again to attack another country?

All they want to do is destabilize Iran so their oil can be sold for a higher price and so the big war industries can make a higher profit.

It disgusts me a lot when I see people all going pro war. Yet when your sons and daughters are brought back in body bags, you complain that the war was never your idea and Iran is evil. What do you think would happen if another country is bombing the crap out of yours? You will try to send as many home in bags as possible.

A war is lost by the poor and won by the rich.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Its time will come for sure. There is NO WAY on earth that the USA, UK and Israel are going to allow the worlds MAIN STATE SPONSOR OF TERROR a nuclear weapon. It's just not going to happen, Iran will be stopped.

Man.. Talk about Brain washed...

Wake up and smell the coffee my friend...

What you have just said is exactly what they want you to believe.

This has nothing to do with stopping state sponsored terrorism , and everything to do with taking control of the world.

This has nothing to do with protecting you and your family from terrorism and everything to do with destroying your constitutional rights to freedom.

This has everything to do spinning the world into chaos by design..

Wake up.. The Matrix has you....

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The objective solution is people learn to live together and stop bickering about who is the rooster in the hen house. The arab nations are no saints, i'll give you that, but there is no real morality behind Isreal either, and people have to see this and move on. No holier than thou, people learning to live in peace and coexistance.

I never said it would be easy, but is it harder than turning the entire region into a wartheatre?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Lol you prove to me it isn't true.............. Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil and has been the thorn in the side of the west for thirty years.

From what I can remember the US was the one that helped overthrow the Iranian government about 30 years ago. How does that make them a thorn?

With the end of the Iranian regime we will see the next step in the recolonisation of the ME, a region that the US pushed Britain out of but now accepts that this was a big mistake. Truth is the ME was not ready for independence.

So how is bowing down to the US and UK make them even more independent? Your logic makes no sense.

It needs educating.................. maybe re educating like we did with a previous similar evil in Germany. It took us 60 years to achieve turning the German into a descent human being from the beast it was, but we did it, today the German is a peaceful thing, a friend one can trust. If it worked with the German we know it can work so it's all go with the people of the ME.

Nazi's also killed a heck of a lot of people. What is Iran doing to you? Nothing? Oh what a tragedy, send in the cavalry.

It may be a hard road ahead but we can do it with God on our side. A hundred years? Let's face it we still have forces in Germany today 60 years on just to keep our influence over the German. It may be long haul but we've seen success in Europe, now the ME must be recolonised and re educated. A noble cause? You bet......................

God on your side? When did God tell us to destroy people in order to educate them? When did God say invade a country who you think is going to do something stupid. I have read the bible and it does not say anything about go and kill your neighbors. What religion are you? So who colonized Europe?
I forgot history, I thought it was Europe that colonized the US.

A noble cause? Yep let us kill more people so we can take their oil. What a cause to be fighting a war.

If you still think the Iran war is about making them from 'evil' to 'angels' then you are wrong. They are clearly saying they do not want a war....yet they are the pillar of Axis of evil.

What a noble cause....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

The US helped overthrow the Persian regime thirty years ago? Lol, ha ha ha, lol, you funny, you ever read the facts dood?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How to Play Poker in the Middle East

Link : www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

Neon, why the support for Iran? Do you accept the Iranian regime with nukes? The main state sponsor of world terror having nukes? Jeez think about it for a minute. Iran should never be allowed nukes while it is our enemy, it's NOT IN OUR INTEREST IS IT?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Your right my bad. I meant in 1952. I have my proof, where is yours? I may have over exaggerated a little bit, but surely it did happen. US and UK have been meddling in Middle East business for sometime now. If they attacked Iran it would be a stupid move. The leaders would not regret it, but the poor soldiers will.

Although official U.S. reports and published accounts described Mosaddeq's overthrow and the shah's restoration to power as inspired and carried out by Iranians, this was far from the full story. Memoirs of key CIA and British intelligence operatives and historical reconstructions of events have long established that a joint U.S.-British covert operation took place in mid-August, which had a crucial impact. Yet, there has continued to be a controversy over who was responsible for the overthrow of the popularly elected Mosaddeq, thanks to accounts by, among others, former Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and Zahedi's son, who later became a fixture in the Shah's regime. Those versions of events virtually ignored the possibility that any outside actors played a part, claiming instead that the movement to reinstate the Shah was genuine and nationwide in scope.
National Secutiry Archive

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mirador

Feeling sick Mirador? You'll feel a lot more sick when Iran the main pillar within The Axis of Evil threatens your life with nukes. Ooooooo let 'em have 'em, good old Iranians will just go and drink tea? Crap will they............... Iran has been formenting trouble against the West for thirty years. Now let them acquire nukes? Lol, you're almost a comedian!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Where is all your proof? I can easily say the US has been an evil super power for sometime now. Why should the US have nukes? They are the only country to ever drop one on another country. OoOoOo soooo evil. It is the heart of the axis of evil.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I see noway that Iran being much of a threat to Israel with their missiles.The last suppose mock test were half duds and short ranged 650 miles.Israel would simply nuke Iran off the planet.LOL

[edit on 12-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Thirty years not fifty six, the Shah was our man, why would the US get rid of him? You suggesting we backed the Ayatollah? It's just so flippin funny. I can't believe how some peaople get involved in the Iranian issue without knowing the facts.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is a madman and been know as a terrorist,a former commander of Iran's army,hostage-taker, a terrorist, an assassin, and an interrogator.The people of Iran don't even like him.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Neon Haze

Neon, why the support for Iran? Do you accept the Iranian regime with nukes? The main state sponsor of world terror having nukes? Jeez think about it for a minute. Iran should never be allowed nukes while it is our enemy, it's NOT IN OUR INTEREST IS IT?

Go back and re-read my post...

I support any nation that seeks to power it's own development.. I do not support the development of weapons designed at destroying the development of other nations.

Don't believe all that your government tells you.. Start to look around you and ask yourself why is this really happening.

The enemy will come from within,

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

By the way you attack I can clearly see that you do not know your history. Here is MY PROOF:

During 1978, negotiations were under way between the Shah's government and British Petroleum for renewal of the 25-year old extraction agreement. By October 1978, the talks had collapsed over a British 'offer' which demanded exclusive rights to Iran's future oil output, while refusing to guarantee purchase of the oil. With their dependence on British-controlled export apparently at an end, Iran appeared on the verge of independence in its oil sales policy for the first time since 1953, with eager prospective buyers in Germany, France, Japan and elsewhere. In its lead editorial that September, Iran's Kayhan International stated:

British Petroleum reportedly began to organize capital flight out of Iran, through its strong influence in Iran's financial and banking community. The British Broadcasting Corporation's Persian-language broadcasts, with dozens of Persian-speaking BBC 'correspondents' sent into even the smallest village, drummed up hysteria against the Shah. The BBC gave Ayatollah Khomeini a full propaganda platform inside Iran during this time. The British government-owned broadcasting organization refused to give the Shah's government an equal chance to reply. Repeated personal appeals from the Shah to the BBC yielded no result. Anglo-American intelligence was committed to toppling the Shah. The Shah fled in January, and by February 1979, Khomeini had been flown into Tehran to proclaim the establishment of his repressive theocratic state to replace the Shah's government.
Source

Now where is your proof?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join