It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official says Iran would destroy Israel if attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Official says Iran would destroy Israel if attacked

uk.reuters.com

Iran would destroy Israel and 32 U.S. military bases in the Middle East if the Islamic Republic was attacked over its disputed nuclear programme, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying on Saturday.

"The U.S. knows full well that with the smallest move against Iran, Israel and 32 U.S. military bases in the region would not be out of the reach of our missiles and would be destroyed," the semi-official Fars News Agency quoted Mojtaba Zolnour as saying in a speech.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
More chest puffing , More escalating words , this aint propaganda people are constantly threatening to blow each other up . gonna be a bumpy ride.

uk.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Wouldn't you?
The only reason the US wants to attack Iran is to make Israel happy.
Iran is a progressive country unlike Saudi Arabia.
Israel has destroyed the progressive mixed race and Christian rich countries in favour of wahabi Saudi countries with no democracy at all....
Lebanon was the financial centre of the middle east and half christian.
Syria was a progressive country as was palestine with rich cultures and beatiful scenery.
The Wahabi Saudi's are fine as a are the Emirates because they don't carry out scientific research and they just give their money to Israel and the west whilst their people can barely read and write.
If that is how Israel and the US see the middle east then destroying Israel seems logical to me, I would do the same.
Israel doesn't want peace Israel wants a wahabi Middle east where nothing is ever invented, researched or manufactured, when the oil goes they will starve.
Israel meanwhile can progress and take control of all the goverments.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Its time will come for sure. There is NO WAY on earth that the USA, UK and Israel are going to allow the worlds MAIN STATE SPONSOR OF TERROR a nuclear weapon. It's just not going to happen, Iran will be stopped.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
obviously...

the iranians can destroy every base. every city. ever country. heck even the whole world itself. they have a weapon the likes this world has never seen before in a confrontation.

they.
have.

...paintshop pro 7

hahah
i mean why do we even bother trying to build the iraninas up like we need to be afraid and attack them. if the worse they have is ww2 era rockets and photoshop cant we just leave them alone?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Iran, the second-largest producing country in OPEC, after Saudi Arabia, produces about 4 million barrels of oil a day out of the daily worldwide production of close to 87 million barrels. The country has been locked in a lengthy dispute with Western countries over its nuclear ambitions.

In recent weeks, the price of oil has risen higher on speculation that Israel could be preparing to attack Iranian nuclear facilities. The saber-rattling intensified this week with missile tests by Iran. That has further shaken oil markets because of concerns that any conflict with Iran could disrupt oil shipments from the Gulf region.

www.truthdig.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Iran can only get 3 out of 4 missles off the ground when "demonstrating" to the whole world its capability LOL!!! And they are going to destroy Israel? Yeah right. They are a bunch of idiots!!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

are you being sarcastic about the ww2 gear?
i mean the rapear and so on arent really relics
with the other gear they have

reply to post by bubbles75

exactly Iran areant like the Arabs
and are progressing much better.

reply to post by ufoorbhunter

look whos back its ufoorbhunter.
do you ever stop repeating the same thing like a parrot?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Iran can only get 3 out of 4 missles off the ground when "demonstrating" to the whole world its capability LOL!!! And they are going to destroy Israel? Yeah right. They are a bunch of idiots!!

How peaceful, 'princeofpeace'. Who are the 'idiots' you're referring to?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

no im being serious. haha

scuds are basically glorified v2 rockets.
in gulf war 1 saddams scuds had a 1 kill per missle ratio.

1 shot 1 kill is good with sniper rifles not longrange rockets.

plus only 3 out of 4 of irans even left the ground! hahaha.
i refuse to take this conflict seriously, regardless of how the media or israel trys to justify it. all attacking iran means is i have to pay $7 a gallon instead of $4 a gallon for gas.

not thanks!

so quit your biatchin israel! you have 400 nukes! the iraninans have glorified bottle rockets. not worth my tax dollars sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

I dont think the US should attack Iran, but

Iran is not the innocent child you are trying to paint them as.

Israel can defend its self, and there's no doubt in my mind, if Israel does attack, its gona be

bom bom bom, bom bom IRAN

It wont be pretty, but atleast it wont be us.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The sooner the main pillar within The Axis of Evil is taken out the better. Just imagine for the ME and indeed the world............... no more Iran?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Its time will come for sure. There is NO WAY on earth that the USA, UK and Israel are going to allow the worlds MAIN STATE SPONSOR OF TERROR a nuclear weapon. It's just not going to happen, Iran will be stopped.

LOL are you serious? How many countries has Iran attacked in the past 1000 years can you answer that? How many countries has America attacked in the past 100 years? Any questions. The fact is Iran is an Illusion being made to look like a threat. We want their oil and the profits that come from war. Iran is no threat.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Great post my friend. Yup my fireworks collection might be stronger than their goods BUT they are starting to update though that is a fact. But why not when you have 3 or 4 countries threating to bomb you I would be updating too. Like I said in another thread if the Israelis want them so bad let them fight it. We dont need to get involved though.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Iran (the main pillar within The Axis of Evil) supplies weapons and logistics to kill US and UK troops on a daily basis and has surrounded Isarel on three fronts. Now they want nukes, lol don't make me laugh it's just not going to happen.....................

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

watch it , all we will get is the same speach, IRAN IS THE AXIS OF EVIL,
or piller and something along those lines

TheRepublic true, wont argue with Israel bitching and this whole affair being a joke, but cant really agree with your analsys of Irans weapons

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Iran (the main pillar within The Axis of Evil) supplies weapons and logistics to kill US and UK troops on a daily basis and has surrounded Isarel on three fronts. Now they want nukes, lol don't make me laugh it's just not going to happen.....................

Can you show the the proof where Iran is supplying weapons in Iraq do you have a news story to back this up?

link   
If people want to live in peace they better start realising pretty damn soon there is no such #ing thing as an axis of evil. All populations are for the most part good and all governments tend to be infiltrated by bad people.

This upcoming war, if it materializes, will solve nothing, kill innocents, further destabilize western finances and liberties, destroy a progressive country and possibly be the straw on the camels back that breaks the USA.

And Isreal is a 60 year old mystake that the western world made, and we have to realise this and stop protecting what today is essentially a jewish third reich mixed in with apartheid, so we can help make a democratic country out of Isreal, one where palestinians have a place and equal rights.

Wake up people and stop the madness and the ignorance about the middle east. We have a green future just around the corner, no sense in wasting more time and money fighting for a dwindling and enviromentally nocive resource that belongs to someone else.

link   

You know, the stuff they tell you in Tom Clancy videogames isn't 100% factually accurate. Just a FYI.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Who's Fooling Whom....in the Oil Price Game

July 11, 2008

Iran and Israel build up their bluffing game

The warlike posturing would be more frightening if there were much likelihood of an Israeli attack - but there isn't.

When governments undertake grand gestures in the full glare of public attention, the only thing you can be sure of is that they do not mean what they appear to mean. That's a useful rule of thumb to apply to any exercise in public diplomacy but it's especially helpful when trying to fathom the volatile politics of the Middle East.

It's clear what we are supposed to think. Israel is sufficiently agitated now by the Iranian nuclear threat that it is in the military-strike-planning stage, flying sorties that match in range precisely the distance between Israeli air bases and Tehran. Iran in response makes clear it has the missile capability to take out Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

But appearances can be deceptive. In Iran's case at least part of the deception has already been exposed - to mildly comical effect. It turns out that the picture of the launch of four Iranian missiles that appeared on the front pages of newspapers around the world yesterday was itself a fake.

Link : www.timesonline.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join