It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Ruling: George W. Bush is a Felon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think what all the male posters so far have presumed out of evidence is that until yesterday ( literally) a woman's main concern where not what the president might do their constitutional rights but what their husbands/fathers/brothers/male relatives might do to them considering the fact that they had very few if any effective rights under the self same law men found so much benefit by.

If you find women that are more concerned about their constitutional rights than you are that's great but frankly they had, and still do today, bigger and more immediate issues, and actual freaks with hidden camera's, to concern themselves with on a daily basis. The nature and location of the struggle against tyranny is different for everyone and we should always do our best, don't follow my example thus, to understand the priorities of others.

Stellar

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

One word (WOW!) & one action (Starred): I can tell you put a lot of thought into that post & it only details some of the general statements I make here. I happened to be typing out this post while you were actually posting yours.

Originally posted by Stumpy1
Change is upon us and will always be upon us. If you are stuck in the old ways then you will get lost in the flood. For every rule the government breaks there are three more put in place. That is government and that is what we have to live with unless you would prefer anarchy.

Actually, it's the very same style of government that has been in existence throughout the known history of human civilization...Rule by Divine Right. This is the overall concept of the "agenda" that ofhumandescent wrote about just on the last page. This is what is commonly called the NWO in the modern day, but there's nothing "new" about it...It's just a re-enforcement of the Old World Order, now gearing up to cover the whole world at one time. All of the Empires throughout history tried to encompass the world, but so far all have failed: The Persian Empire at the time they came down on Athens in Greece, Hitler tried for it, "The Sun never sets on the British Empire"...On & on throughout history.

If you really take a good look at American History, the Founding Forefathers established for the first time in history a nation founded upon the People instead of the government du joir: The first time the People were Sovereign over government.
The Constitution does not establish a democracy because they abhorred & feared democracy as a self-destructing form of government that always degenerates into tyranny or fascism...Therefore they established a Republic form of government under a strict set of Laws established by the People to keep control over government excesses: That is, the Constitution lists a detailed description of government limitations on the Powers that it grant.
All Officers in the government must adhere to the Constitution or be subject to removal from Office & brought to trial. This obedience to the Constitution is secured by a legally-binding Oath of Office, subjected to all three Branches on State & Federal levels...No exceptions!

Bush is merely one small cog in a very large machine. Presidents who actually could have accomplished re-enforcement of the Constitution are executed (assassinated). Bush stays alive only by keeping on the "agenda"...If he tried to change his ways or even if he merely screws up, he'd be killed too.

Anyone that thinks that the current government is what America is supposed to have by its Constitution is someone who is still living in the past. We're supposed to be a Constitutional Republic...But we're told (& most believe) that we're a Democracy...But the truth is we're a Corporate fascism.

Slavery is not abolished in the USA, it's just taking a different form. It's a slavery to the debt-system economy of the banks with fiat money created out of thin air, which also controls the government's money flow as well: Not just the Federal Reserve in the USA, but now there's the World Bank covering all nations!

Birth Certificate? Your body belongs to the state. Social Security Card? All of your future labor belongs to the Feds. Don't you have Allodial Title & Land Patent on your land & home? If not then your land is not yours: If you really owned your land, then why are you still subject to pay rent (ie: property taxes) on it? What about your car? Has it been registered for license plates? If so, then the State actually owns your car & subjects you to laws/statutes that deal with you as they deal with any corporation that uses public roads for commercial gain, including forcing you to be licensed as a Driver (Even though Constitutional Law includes the Right to Travel Freely, you've already signed a contract with the State to waive your own Rights!).

This is just the beginning...How much freedom do your really have now? You don't even own yourself! Your parents didn't even own themselves & you & they were slaves since birth, born into bondage! Currently, there are still ways to get out of being a total slave, but how little this information gets to John Q. Public is simply reprehensible! You can try here & here to start getting yourself untangled from the web of deceit & slavery, but it takes a long time & a lot of work to get out from under their "jurisdiction"...At least these links can help: Free your mind & your @$$ will follow!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
To all the people saying you have nothing to hide:

Fine. I am happy for you. But just because you are willing to give up your privacy doesn't mean that it is right to take away those freedoms from everyone. It is a very selfish mentality to have.

Now before you say, "well its saving live" read the thread. Not one person has provided one instance of where it has. No one has even provided an argument as to why "warrantless" wiretaps are any more effective.

Under your interpretation of stripping everyone rights because you don't need them, all kinds of crazy things could happen. For example, I'm not religious, so I don't need my freedom of religion. Therefore, the government should take away everyone freedom to practice religion. The terrorist are Muslim right? So this would help save lives.

How about habeas corpus? I never get arrested, so I don't need it. Might as well take that away too. Hey, as long as you don't break the law, you got nothing to worry about. Might as well get rid of those laws about having the right not to have cruel and unusual punishment. All of these wouldn't change the lives of people that are law abiding, and they would help solve terrorism!

The point is not everyone uses all of their rights, and thats absolutely fine. But our Constitution is written to protect those freedoms for everyone, regardless if they use them or not.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

who is more likely to be a terrorist, a white woman in her early twenties or a young islamic woman from the middle east?

she was a suicide bomber

[edit on 12/7/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

she was a suicide bomber

I agree with the point you are trying to make, but did you read the article?

(CBS) Suicide bombings have been the trademark of Palestinian terror for 10 years now. But there’s a new twist: female suicide bombers.

Just last week, a Palestinian teenager blew herself up and killed three Israelis. It was the sixth suicide attack by a Palestinian woman. Many more were apprehended before they could complete their mission.

Ayat al-Akhras, 18, was a popular, outgoing girl from Bethlehem - a straight "A" student who was engaged to be married. She had a life full of promise, one would have thought. But apparently, she disagreed.

Last year, Ayat walked into a Jerusalem supermarket and pushed a button on her belt, killing herself and two Israelis in the explosion. The next morning, the women in Ayat’s family were sad and defiant, and none more so than Ayat’s younger sister.

You pretty much proved the point of the person you quoted.

link

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
was just doing a google image search and not looking for articles , so i stand corrected;

still - what must have happened for a very pretty 18 year old girl to be pushed over the edge like that , doesn`t matter where she is from really - but what must have happened for her to react that way.

edit:

after doing some searching it seems the murder of her neightbour and this persons baby child by israelie troops was the final straw

[edit on 12/7/08 by Harlequin]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Israeli occupation and murder is the reason.

People don't factor that part of the equation in to the mix.

They don't factor in how these people must feel to have Israeli tanks bulldozing their homes.

They don't factor in how Palestinians, or Iraqis or Iranians are effected when there are enormous economic sanctions being put in place by Israel and the United States.

They don't factor in how Iraqis should realistically react to an invading and occupying force, on their land and in their skies, stealing their resources, controlling their government and being the direct cause of over 1 million innocent lives lost.

All of the logic when trying to understand why these people do what they do is completely ignored. If someone over there blows themselves up, they're evil. They're a terrorist. It doesn't matter how we got to that point. It doesn't matter what their reasoning or cause was. If everybody does not submit to our power and be grateful that we are on their land controlling them, then they're a terrorist.

An American could drop 100 bombs on civilian areas, and it would not be nearly as terroristic in the minds of many Americans as one suicide bomber detonating himself.

Personally, if another nation invaded my home and my country, I would fight back too. And the funny thing is, so would many other Americans. But many are so dumb, they can't see how its the same thing.

[edit on 7/12/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
if you ask the universe.
if you really ask the universe hard enough. it will happen.
i ask that they all die. all of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
i ask that they all die. all of them.

Perhaps you should clarify who exactly you're talking about.

Who is "they"?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Blog entry with no real links to anything on it is not reliable enough for me, please provide at least a semi-credible news site.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

"Nothing to hide" means that theres no reason that they should be looking in the first place now doesnt it? If you have nothing to hide, therefore you shouldnt be suspect and looked at in the first place. In a criminal investigation those that arent guilty of the crime will not be investigated further. So your saying to us that it's ok for them to investigate you even though you have done no wrong?

As far as this blog goes, the provable crimes George W. Bush has commited should be investigated and prosicuted. He should be indicted and he should be made to be accountable for his actions. Will he? I doubt it. But it would be nice for the constitution if something was done about this war criminal.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
[font=Comic Sans MS][I recommend a petition to the new president this November to have, Bush, Cheney, and their Cadre arrested and put on trial for Treason.[font=Comic Sans MS]

[font=Comic Sans MS]The problem is, the next president is of the same Cadre as the rest of these despots.font]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

So basically anything the mainstream media doesn't cover isn't credible?

I'm sure you do your masters proud with thinking like that.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

Originally posted by Fathom
who is more likely to be a terrorist, a white woman in her early twenties or a young islamic woman from the middle east?

Okay, the US has been attacked how many times by Islamic terrorists in this century?
Once.

Nope - wrong answer - remember the first Trade Center Attacks? No? Forgot already? USS Cole? Doesn't that count?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by johnsky]

[edit on 11-7-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon

Originally posted by johnsky

Originally posted by Fathom

Okay, the US has been attacked how many times by Islamic terrorists in this century?
Once.

Nope - wrong answer - remember the first Trade Center Attacks? No? Forgot already? USS Cole? Doesn't that count?

Clearly you never read the definition of a century. First trade center attempted bombing was in 1993. Thats LAST century.

And the USS Cole, wasn't in the US.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Blog entry with no real links to anything on it is not reliable enough for me, please provide at least a semi-credible news site.

Just for the sake of consistency, please see

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone else made a similar objection.

I will grant that the ruling effectively identified the president's actions as fitting the definition of a felony crime. 9th District Judge did not say "Bush is a felon."

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm confused

I read the judge's decision.

Seems to me that the case was dismissed. Could someone with more law experience than I please point out the section of the dismissed case that makes Bush a felon?

For the reasons stated herein, plaintiffs’ claim under
FISA is DISMISSED with leave to amend. Plaintiffs shall have
thirty (30) days to amend their complaint in accordance with this
order. Should plaintiffs seek to amend their non-FISA claims, they
shall do so by means of a noticed motion before this court in
accordance with the local rules.

[edit on 7/12/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Because of limited resources, you keep an eye on the most probable trouble makers, and for terriorists, Islamists are #1. There is NOTHING illegal about that.

If you don't want your phone calls listened to, then stop calling your terrorist buddies.

Go get them Mr. President...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chuckk

Uhh, yeah...Go get em Mr. President. Spy on those phone calls, while leaving the BORDERS wide open. Bang up job on the "war on terra" you're doing there chief.

But at least you have folks like ^this^ gulping down the kool-aid and believing in all these fairy tales, and cheering on the shredding of the last bits of the constitution, to keep us all safe from the "islamists". Yay!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by Grambler
Well if wiretapping has been so effective, how come the administration has yet to inform us of even one attack it has stopped?

They've stopped several attacks, but they never really came out and said how they did it or where they got the information.

Reason being, if they told people how, the enemy would change their methods. If the US government got the info thru wiretaps, the enemy would change tactics and use something else.

Are you insane? YOU do watch to much American T.V. Plus you either believe everything you see on T.V or you just are ignorant to the world

I read quite a few redicoulous post's on saying islamic people are terrorists. It disgust's me and I'm not a bit surprised of the stupidty of some americans...

You are officially deluded. It's incredibly biased. There are Christian extremist's in America you know. I class George bush and his lapdog extremist's, have any intellegent response to that one huh?

Stop demonizing people with different religions and backgrounds. War on terror is propaganda. Your government engineer all these wars. Your government divide people and religion for you to say such crap to follow on. For you to get suck into the hate and division of people. This fuels the conflict between people. STOP that please.

Your government has brainswashed America, to level that actually gives me the chills of how incredibly stupid alot of people are over there, and thats a sad fact. THEY BELIEVE AND SEE THE WORLD ONLY THROUGH THE MEDIA and the box in front of them. its absaloutlely insane what I'm hearing from some Americans here. I'm actually worried of my own sense in the world, when i'm actually witnessing such brainswashed sheeple.

Secondly the Administration didn't prevent any attacks, they provoked the attacks.
Thirdly The administration invaded other countries, they keep invading and killing million's civilians, which is absurd. Now they are provoking another one, how is this going to prevent another attack on usa soil? That's real terrorism for you.

And second last point, what had the previous attack on your country got to do with Iraq, (blowing to slush right now) We don't even know for a fact who actually attacked on 9/11, we don't know all involved, there is way to many questions left unanswered. So please stop making stupid assumptions that its always these muslim extremists, because they are many extremists working for your government right now
Don't you think your government may have helped with these attacks? Is wiping out iraq and killing a million civilians be extreme, would that be then called extremism..

Finally you need to wake up. take responsibility for your behaviour, stop blaming other people and countries for everything that is wrong in America. Start learning to be aware of the reality around you, and take a look of the very bad behaviour of your country has done in the last 50 years. You fall in ignorance to make such claims of terrorists, when your country has being doing that for the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to find where your notions of crap comes from. Its frieghtening how silly this is. OMG...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join