It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Ruling: George W. Bush is a Felon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Too bad that nothing will come of this until after GWB leaves office, if he leaves office. I suspect that he will declare "Martial Law" to stay in office to keep from going to court over this one or he will have to be "impeached" if Congress has the balls to pursue it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Uhh, yeah...Go get em Mr. President. Spy on those phone calls, while leaving the BORDERS wide open. Bang up job on the "war on terra" you're doing there chief.

I have to agree with you there. Why not seal the borders FIRST? Probably make the job a whole lot easier!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by bringthelight

who is more likely to be a terrorist, a white woman in her early twenties or a young islamic woman from the middle east?

when you can truly answer that question honestly, you will have broken the chains of political correctness and will be free...like me

they can spy on me all day long, i have nothing to hide...(no cameras though)

honestly both can, tell me how one is favored more? turn off the t.v please first.

Actually I would like your answer so I can show you some reality

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok, I'm just figuring you made a mistake quoting me, and think I'm someone else, or you really ought to go back and unf**k your statements.

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Are you insane? YOU do watch to much American T.V. Plus you either believe everything you see on T.V or you just are ignorant to the world

I don't watch TV. Waste of time.

Originally posted by mind is the universeI read your redicoulous post on saying islamic people are terrorists. You are officially deluded. It's incredibly biased. There are christian extremist in America you know. Stop demonizing people with different religions and backgrounds. War on terror is propaganda. Your government engineer all these wars.

Where did I say that?? I don't think that Islamic people are all terrorists. That's like saying the Irish are all IRA.

Originally posted by mind is the universeSecondly the Administration didn't prevent any attacks, they provoked the attacks.

Thirdly The administration invading other countries and killing another million civilians is absurd. That's real terrorism.

And second last point, what had the previous attack on your country got to do with Iraq, (blowing to slush right now) We don't even know for a fact who actually attacked on 9/11, we don't know all involved, there is way to many questions left unanswered. So please stop making stupid assumptions that its always these muslim extremists, because they are many extremists working for your government right now
Don't you think your government may have helped with these attacks? Is wiping out iraq and killing a million civilians be extreme, would that be then called extremism..

Finally you need to wake up. take responsibility for your behaviour, stop blaming other people and countries for everything that is wrong in America. Start learning to be aware of the reality around you, and take a look of the very bad behaviour of your country has done in the last 50 years. You fall in ignorance to make such claims of terrorists, when your country has being doing that for the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to find where your notions of crap comes from. Its frieghtening how silly this is. OMG...

I'm too tired to break the rest down. You first off all subscribe to the "9/11 is an inside job" theory. Fine. You're wrong, but hey, believe whatever you want.

A million dead civilians? Lemme guess, Iraqbodycount.com, or whatever that site is? I think there are several threads here that poke some holes in their claims. They are just a bit inflated and shaky.

And who killed all of the civilians? The US? Guess that suicide bomber that set off a car bomb in a marketplace crowded with women and children just slipped your mind, didn't it?

Wiped out Iraq? Last time I remember, it was still a country. If we had "wiped it out", I don't think we'd be spending billions rebuilding it.

I notice you also only go back 50 years? How come? I guess the US fighting in Europe was OK. You know, where we carpetbombed German cities and killed thousands of civilians. It's OK to kill those people (and save your country:up

Ignorant of the world? My eyes are wide open. I've seen things you'll never believe. (And I don't mean attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.) Maybe you ought to move out of Mom's house and find out what's going on in the world. It's more than just the internet.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not being from the USA I can take an outsider's view of the situation. As I see it there have been plenty of opportunities to bring charges against Bush and his entourage in the years since 2001 yet the will to do it has been missing. I as others believe it would not get beyond the supreme court judges mainly because they are all political appointees. This we abroad see as entirely wrong to have government involvement in the appointment of judges.

Some one made the good point about there being no attacks since or prior to 9/11. For those of us outside Ammerica who have not been affected directly we have been able to look at it with an open mind and have found that you really don't have to scratch too deeply to find hundreds of inconsistencies surrounding that day to the awful conclusion that the most likely explanation for all of these and the lack of any other attacks is that it was indeed a false flag event to set up the war and the removal of rights over the coming years.

Having come to that conclusion our fears abroad are that with the dwindling support of the American people for the removal of rights and the cost of war that it will be neccessary to have another false flag event and this time it will need to out do the last one to nable the Iran war to come
I think if Bush feels that the legal process may start to gain momentum he will invoke executive pwers in the same way Nixon researched for the possible cancellation of the 1972 election. Although it has become commonplace for the incoming president to issue a full pardon to the outgoing president's criminal wrongdoings. I am sure McCain would oblige.

Just an outsiders view, and as America's actions affect the entire world we do have the right to comment

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

I'm too tired to break the rest down. You first off all subscribe to the "9/11 is an inside job" theory. Fine. You're wrong, but hey, believe whatever you want.
I will go with my guts
Prove me wrong. If I can see, and smell your government covering up, and hiding evidence. Along with many other bizarre treatments of the event of 9/11. Its in my own abilty of dicernment, that it just does not add up anymore, 9/11 to this day still is not clear. Why was 9/11 used as the excuse for iraq. Why is there so much conspiracy over 9/11. Why has Osama not been found, the job that they should of been doing, instead of George swimming in his oilpool. Why along many other question's not answered, why does fire melt steel suddenly. Only one conclusion to that, is lies is breathing amongst your own government, Lies have been proven, And people like you have faith in them on keeping your country safe lol. in fact its becoming more and more delusional. But hey. You believe your pathetic demonic government on getting those "terrorists". I swear America is laughable at times, easily led by their own leaders..... Sad.

A million dead civilians? Lemme guess, Iraqbodycount.com, or whatever that site is? I think there are several threads here that poke some holes in their claims. They are just a bit inflated and shaky.

And who killed all of the civilians? The US? Guess that suicide bomber that set off a car bomb in a marketplace crowded with women and children just slipped your mind, didn't it?

So where is the line, crossed to how many die is inflated or shakey. or "oh no it went over 50,000" -- "we gotta stop there buds" -- "oh 100,000 is okay as longs as its not a 101,000" Oh well gotta love our patrotrism blaaaaa

Did you hear that on the news
Well I'm sure the ones that take their own lives probably have done so because your soldiers have killed everyone they love. I'm sure they are throughly sick of your government taking over thier lands and killing their families, that to the point, in their hearts they have no other option but take their own lives, no worth of living. The anger in them fills their blood like venom that would lead to fashioned way of sucide bombing, it is clear they do this to try show the world they really really want to impact your governments. Its sad I agree, but after 50 years of Nazis regimes and demonizing the ME, I'm not really surprised why some people there feel that low. I'm also surprised how the American policy is the solution, because to me, its only working for America. Kinda of absurd. Why is suicide bombing only happening in the ME, like hmmmmmmm? strange that.

Wiped out Iraq? Last time I remember, it was still a country. If we had "wiped it out", I don't think we'd be spending billions rebuilding it.
What about the other million or so civilians? Or how many people they intend to kill in Iran, since the iranians don't want war with America. Its about oil, put that on your bedroom door tonight. "The war is about greed and power"

I notice you also only go back 50 years? How come? I guess the US fighting in Europe was OK. You know, where we carpetbombed German cities and killed thousands of civilians. It's OK to kill those people (and save your country:up

I go back 50 years, because its ever since THAT time, America has just had the attitude of arrogance and ignorance. It's THAT time, America just went into countries and took recourses up ontill this day. ITS exactly why they are the ignorant arrogant superpower they are today.
wow well what do you know?! America is OFF THE RAILS. pity you don't see it. tell everyone over their to go outside the box and your pityfull leaders. ASK the world what we think of you over the last 50 years. You will go home silence for a week and another few months of shock!

Ignorant of the world? My eyes are wide open. I've seen things you'll never believe. (And I don't mean attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.) Maybe you ought to move out of Mom's house and find out what's going on in the world. It's more than just the internet.

I've acheived, seen and done things you wouldn't believe either, so hey. I don't live with my mom either. You might want grow up and stop making such silly accusation's lol! that's showing ignorance in itself there.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Geez, what is this, bust my ass night?

You want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, hey, go right ahead. There are plenty of threads here to post on, etc. Free country, do whatever you want. (By the way, fire melting steel? How do you think steel is made? And I've seen steel beams sag from fire in residential buildings, not ones that had a boat load of burning jet fuel poured down them. )

And of course, it's the fault of the US troops. It's never some guy that was living high off the hog while Saddam was in power, and suddenly, he's nothing. So, he decides to wax some civilians, simply because he doesn't have the guts to engage a target that might shoot back at him. If they are mad at the US, why not attack a US base? Because they'd get their nads handed to them in a hubcap. So, they set off a car bomb and kill some other poor guys family. Makes sense.

And iraqbodycount.com was basing their figures on some weak theories. Do a search here, or anywhere else.

Yep, it's always America. No other country in the world has done anything wrong. How about Russia? They over ran several countries that didn't see the light of day for 60 years. They also got a chance to even out their tans in Africa in the 1970s, when they were there with Cuban "advisors". Did you forget that?

How about the British in Malaysia? In Oman? France in Indochina? Algeria?

What about the Chinese? They are in Africa right now. They were also involve in Korea and Vietnam.

Ask what the world thinks of us? I already know. We are their ATM.

Now, how about sitting down to a big bowl of "grow up" yourself. You are a no-go at this station. And before you start throwing stones in the direction of the US, take a look at the IRA.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by jerico65]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Remember,this has happened before. My Grandpa Ludwig came to the US. Then a war started and German last names were suspect, so he changed the family name. Today it's not such a big deal.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

I concur with Lector. Since the pasage of the Patriot Act, which by the way was written BEFORE 9/11 and introduced immediately afterward, most of our Fouth Amendment rights, basically our right to be free from unlawful search and seizure, has been abolished. Police can now search your house without a warrant, make a traffic stop based on reasonable bsuspicion, far less than what is required for probable cause, and if you are deemed a domestic terrorist (which actually has a very broad definition), you can be held indefinitely without trial, a denial of every person's right to a trial withn one year pf being charged with a criminal offense pursuant to the Sixth Amendment.

The Patriot Act is quite simply unconstitutional, and should never have been passed or renewed. We the People have expressed our will very clearly to our representatives in government regarding this and the war in Iraq and they ignored our will. By renewing the Patriot Act our elected officials in the house and senate have done us a great disservice by failing to protect the basic rights inherent to every man and woman that our forefathes fought and died so couragously for. They also promised to "bring our troops home" but our boys, our husband, brothers and sons, are still in Iraq in harm's way fighting a war based on lies.

I love America and what it stands for. I am proud to ne an American. But sometimes I wonder what the founding fathers would think of the Bush Administration and our current greedy, caullous, corporate driven government. Somehow I think they would be saddened too. And angry. I bet I know what Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Paine would say. Time for a REVOLUTION!!!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by searchingforthetruth]

[edit on 12-7-2008 by searchingforthetruth]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
reply to post by mind is the universe

And of course, it's the fault of the US troops. It's never some guy that was living high off the hog while Saddam was in power, and suddenly, he's nothing. So, he decides to wax some civilians, simply because he doesn't have the guts to engage a target that might shoot back at him. If they are mad at the US, why not attack a US base? Because they'd get their nads handed to them in a hubcap. So, they set off a car bomb and kill some other poor guys family. Makes sense.

None of that made sense! lol.If Saddam is soooooo bad, then why did your leaders give him the power in the first place. Why did George Senior Bush give him weapons? Would not be because the multi billion dollar arms trade that goes on with AMERICA nooooooo. George was well chufffed since he could access the oil. If Sadamm is such a terrible person than why were they friends in the beginning lol.

When things did get ugly, Why did G.S.W let him live, they had the chance to kill him during the Gulf war. Saddam basically didn't want anything to do with America, so maybe that's why your arrogant sick Bush clan, wallowed up in their own ignorance into thinking, how dare someone snub us, how dare anyone body go against us((patriotic self alter ego bullcrap kicks in). BAM George junior the muppet get's into office to finish Saddam off.. Great story for them. Great story for the elites. They don't give flying bazoozle of the people of Iraq, nor what Saddam did to his people. Saddam just happened to be sitting on alot of oil.

But hey. Its all about the money, not some good ass sh** and how great america is for saving the day. Your government set the layout for an invasion of Iraq and take over the country. Take Saddam out. Build oil pipleine. Build bases there. etc etc. Meanwhile thousands of innocents die.

oh well you might want to look around you.

Oh and EDIT. I had to laugh, how it always come's back to you, and America, and how everything and everybody affects YOU AND AMERICA.

To finish that line, Saddam didn't give a dang about you and America, its nothing got to do with him not having guts to attack America. He had no real interest in attacking your country. In fact I don't think people outside of the USA have any interest in your country anymore. Its not all you you you. The world doesn't revolve around you America.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

That doesn't matter, unless he is supeonaed, which is unlikely...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Seriously to many people have fed into this bullstuff. The laws king george w has passed all seem to be precursor to subjugating the populace into complete sumbmission of the will of the already inserted authority.

What people fail to realize is...how would you feel if because of your religious beliefs you were persecuted and looked at certain ways? or just besause of the color of your skin people thought you were somehow a criminal?

People that have never been through that fail to understand.My question is what happened to empathy? What happened to caring about your fellow man?Also, what if this happened to you?What if you were suspected to be a "terrorist"?And maybe for no more reason than some narrow minded person in your neighberhood called the fbi and said that you were a "terrorist" just bedause of your ethnicity.When the shoe is on the other foot it seems different, does it not?

People feed into this whole "terrorist" stuff and completely lose any ounce of intelligence they have. I hate propaganda.But this isn't just limited to suspected "terrorists".This really gives law enforcement the right to get away with murder.

But if people continue to let laws like this be passed and continue to let our essential freedoms be taken away very soon the shoe will be on the other foot.Anyway this judge is right in every way. King George "Dubya" Bush is a criminal. But in alot more ways than just this.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by AgnosticX]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Anyone attempting to reasonably argue that terrorists would have assumed they weren’t being listened to because the other end of the phone was a citizen is absurd in the extreme. How would anyone, citizen or no EVER have felt confident a tap gained clandestinely through FISA wasn’t in place? The answer is they wouldn’t assume that because they could never know if a warrant existed quite simply because FISA and its warrants were secret, and as such, they could have EVER felt safe, warrant requirement or not.

Consequently, unless you think our adversaries are pattently stupid, use unsecure means with wonton disregard for their survival, (all of which we know conclusively is not the case) this program gained us NOTHING at all in terms of safety, other than MAYBE letting us nab idiots, and idiots who then weren’t really any threat. I’ve yet to see one shred of evidence of dangerous terrorists brought to justice by this program, and considering the scrutiny it’s been under, and Bush’s penchant for declassifying anything that suits his political purpose, regardless of the effect on security, I think we’d have heard about someone caught up by this program.

Since FISA turned down only 4 cases in almost 9000 reviewed, since a warrant could retro-actively be granted, and an emergency review by obtained (normally in under 72 hours), there was no additional “flexibility” gained at all by this program. This program simply is the President flexing his muscles as Commander in Chief to attempt to exert the right to ignore legislative restraint.

Whatever SCOTUS decides, it is my hope they reestablish that the President is accountable to someone, even during “war.” It is my further hope that they question when this “war” will end, and if no reasonable answer can be provided by the Counsel for the White House, then SCOTUS should respond with a ruling that repudiates ANY President who would attempt to grasp nearly unlimited powers without ever having to surrender them. While you worry about the “appeasement” of tyrants in Islam, when is it you worry about your “appeasement” of the erosion of liberty?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I can't agree more. And when you think about, it's only really the southern land border that's a big problem. Hell, I don't know many people coming into Canada to try sneak into the US! The bottom line is this, if terrorists want to get into the US, they'll find a way. I think it will be a lot harder to get in from the North, compared to the South.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I think the problem is in your terminology. It is a select elite few that the people that have awoken want gone from this planet, and the plots and crimes they have comitted on behalf of an entire country, that is in no way responsible for the actions of the people. YES these people are in "positions of percieved power", yet they DO NOT represent a true voice for the people they say they represent.

They actually like hearing the false blame layed claim on their supposed country/ies of rule (again, not truly elected as you would think a true free society would). AS this blame affirms their often criminal activities, thus focusing the blame away from the direct focus of the majority of real public opinion.

WHO are these insane people I speak of? It should be extremly obvious, especially on a conspiracy site such as this.

If you think people blame "your country" you jave been mislead.

Love everything

Z

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by bringthelight

who is more likely to be a terrorist, a white woman in her early twenties or a young islamic woman from the middle east?

when you can truly answer that question honestly, you will have broken the chains of political correctness and will be free...like me

they can spy on me all day long, i have nothing to hide...(no cameras though)

Either one can. I don't quite see your point. You do understand that not all terrorists are Muslims and that not all Muslims are Middle Eastern. There are plenty of Caucasian people that are Muslim. What about those Christian Fundamentalists that enjoy blowing up abortion clinics?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hate to break it to all you genius types on this thread, but freedom died in 1861 when "abe-baby" took up arms against the south. That moment on the federal gov became "supreme" and the march toward total slavery of america began.

Now for that stupid issue of bush being a felon.......BS...crap...........the fed judge needs to be impeached and removed as many others in the black robes need to be impeached and removed. Under the actual consitution the prez is immune from such silliness.............

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

On that one you are very much right, but is something that the people still have power on, and that is to take back this country, the problems is that nobody had the cojones to do it.

As a single person we are powerless, but as a whole nation we hold the fate of this corrupted government, is just that many in this nation has forgotten about that.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Some of the responses on this just confirm the brain washing. Did everyone forget that we made it through the cold war with out spying on our own citizens? If you believe the hype Russia had nuclear weapons pointed at us, not box cutters. They didn't use our UXO's to blow up our own vehicles, they had a full blown military with nuclear weapons and I sat ready to drop nuclear bombs at a moments notice. And they still didn't have to spy on me in my home, at every stop light, at every ball game, at every event with more than 10 people. I didn't need a passport with an RFID tag, a drivers license with one, face recognition software, licensee plate scanning software, little UAV's flying over my land looking for anything illegal.

The men that we held so high, that founded this country would be sick to see where we are headed. This has become a place ran by corporations, and media.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Hate to break it to all you genius types on this thread, but freedom died in 1861 when "abe-baby" took up arms against the south. That moment on the federal gov became "supreme" and the march toward total slavery of america began.

Now for that stupid issue of bush being a felon.......BS...crap...........the fed judge needs to be impeached and removed as many others in the black robes need to be impeached and removed. Under the actual consitution the prez is immune from such silliness.............

On your last point, I beg to differ. The notion that a 'god damned piece of paper' immunizes someone from prosecution is nonsense. In fact, the notion that any politician or public service operates with sanctioned impunity is an illusion as well. It will be a simple matter of time - we shall see that while Mr. Bush and his corporatist prostitutes may receive blanket immunity and protection from the establishment's laws, they still have to remain forever socially separated from our world, in fear of the unforgiving. It may seem like nothing at the onset, but I suspect the fact will become more irritating as time passes. And it only cost thousands of lives to get there!

To address your first point requires a review of your notion of the history behind the civil war. I suspect your statement is not entirely defensible.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Maxmars]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join