It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Ruling: George W. Bush is a Felon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The way I see it is, while you elaborate how arrogant you are.

Lets get to the bottom line.
There are many ways of using mind control.

The government use them all. Your arguments are childish, petty and again nit picking. Stop name calling, and take a few deep breaths.

lieing about the war
Brainwashing about the war.

They both have the same thing in common, both deceptive and controlling. Both did the same job, by getting people to follow the government. Thats the fact. So I'll let you get back to your rants.

Seriously what is the point of your arguments lmao

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
The way I see it is, while you elaborate how arrogant you are.

Lets get to the bottom line.
There are many ways of using mind control.

The government use them all. Your arguments are childish, petty and again nit picking. Stop name calling, and take a few deep breaths.

lieing about the war
Brainwashing about the war.

They both have the same thing in common, both deceptive and controlling. Both did the same job, by getting people to follow the government. Thats the fact. So I'll let you get back to your rants.

Seriously what is the point of your arguments lmao

The bottom line is I have asked you for proof and you have failed flunked flopped and fooled no one. Your imagination isn't proof, your post isn't proof, your opinion isn't proof. What I have been posting is proof from experts and you have orffered nothing that refutes it. NOTHING!

All you have done is contradict my posts with your erroneus asinine opinions where I have repeatedly proved you wrong posting facts and external articles regarding what brainwashing is and what it isn't. Rather than admit you are wrong you chose to call me arrogant when I have every right to be since you are wrong. You have lost this argument a long time ago guy DEAL WITH IT.

You continue to be willfully ignorant and remain that way, fine so be it live in your ignorance.

As for me I can say your ignorance,,

is ignorance

Denied

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow.

Of course being the President he'll get away with anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

You didn't prove anything. you didn't prove me wrong.

I don't argue stupidy and people who name call and make personal jabs.

I said already, make another thread about it.

P.S I don't need to prove it, when all you have to do is open your eyes and see for yourself, on how us the people are controlled and brainwashed by our governments. America is heavily controlled this way.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You didn't prove anything. you didn't prove me wrong.

I don't argue stupidy and people who name call and make personal jabs.

I said already, make another thread about it.

P.S I don't need to prove it, when all you have to do is open your eyes and see for yourself, on how us the people are controlled and brainwashed by our governments. America is heavily controlled this way.

And I'm saying if you are going to make extraordinary claims like that they require extraordinary proof so make your own damn thread I am not the one making the claim YOU ARE and you have failed to show any proof at all other than to say "Open your eyes"??

WTF is that? Like I said your opinion is NOT proof. If you need to i suggest reading some articles on criticle thinking and logic then read up on the protocols for logical fallacy and inductive reasoning.

As for your posts, that isn't proof and yes I HAVE proven THREE TIMES posting to external information by expertsdefining what brainwashing truly is! Do I need to show them again? Ill be more than happy to do so OR you can just re-read my posts and tell me what part of them you do not understand as THAT TOO you have failed to refute so,,

either put up or shut up

No one is brainwashed

Got it?

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
With all the talk about impeachment. Well I have one for you.

You can look at the results since 9/11 and determine that attacks were prevented because of this practice. If he refused to monitor communications, I would be the first to call for his impeachment.

You can't restrict gathering of battlefield intelligence. Since we were attacked on American soil on 9/11, America is a battlefield.
The attacks on the WTC and Pentagon were inside job hits. The demolition of the towers was to hide the evidence. The Patriot Act is unconstitutional and is a ploy to erode civil liberties.

The reason we haven't been attacked again, is because we weren't attacked by terrorists to begin with. The Bush family and that of Bin Laden's have been friends and business associates for years. That is why he is still free and your freedoms are eroding.

Defending the criminal is aiding and abetting. Those that lie and defend the Bush Administration are guilty after the fact. Much of the spying, holding civilians as combatants are ploys designed to erode our Civil Liberties. A free press no longer exists unless you consider the forums like ATS and other internet sites that are not commercial owned by media conglomerates.

Our national sovereignty is more at risk today than at any other time in history except maybe for the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, which is the exact same central bank ploy that Thomas Jefferson warned about many times. It is illegal and unconstitutional and it has placed us in slavery to big banks.

Wake up people, before you are no longer Americans, and are just a part of the North American Union. Don't accept the choices given and elect Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilltFred
Don't accept the choices given and elect Ron Paul.

HA HA Elect Ron Paul! yeah ok but I don't see him as an option any more

It's too bad too or I might have done just that

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Nighthawk

Yes indeed. We have the capcity to monitor 300 million people 24/7.

Big brother is watching.

But if you think hes watching everyone at once constantly, well youve been duped.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And I'm saying if you are going to make extraordinary claims
I didn't make extraordinary claims.

I HAVE proven THREE TIMES posting to external information by expertsdefining what brainwashing truly is!

You have proven what brainwashing is. Great. The world is very brainwashed don't you think, now that we know what it means. You've attacked and insulted me more than a few times bear in mind.

either put up or shut up

Now that was rude. behave yourself, and get some anger management. I said a few times, if your so passionate about your views post a thread up. I'm not going to get upset and insulted by you any longer. GET BACK ON TOPIC.

No one is brainwashed

I dissagree

[edit on 21-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I didn't make extraordinary claims.

saying everyone in America is Brainwashed IS an extraordinary claim especially when you know what the hell that implies and YOU apparently do not.

You have proven what brainwashing is. Great. The world is very brainwashed don't you think, now that we know what it means. You've attacked and insulted me more than a few times bear in mind.

Yes I have proven what it is so you would know what it is NOT and we are NOT brainwashed GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Now that was rude. behave yourself, and get some anger management. I said a few times, if your so passionate about your views post a thread up. I'm not going to get upset and insulted by you any longer. GET BACK ON TOPIC.

It's your idea YOU DO IT.
You are the one making the claim YOU DO IT

I dissagree

Then Prove it, you can't so

YOU LOSE

- Con

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Just waiting for Cali to drop out of the union.

You cant drop out of the union, same thing happend in the civil war.
A lot of states even some in the north were leaving.
Lincoln wouldnt have it, even rounded people up without trials and
put them in jails.

Bush would do the same thing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join