It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Ruling: George W. Bush is a Felon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Wrong again pookie,it`s even clearer that the reason it happened was because your beloved dictator Goergie and the much more evil Dickie did 9/11 themselves

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The problem wit this is that I have yet to hear one politician say the war on terror will be over soon, and many have said the war on terror could take over two hundred years. I guess that means that all of us and our children and even our children's children will just have to suck it up and learn to live without rights, because we are in a never ending war.

You can call fighting for these rights whatever you want, even unpatriotic, and I will still do it. I will not let ad hom attacks stop me for fighting for my rights and the rights of possibly over three generations of people.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Idiotic falsehoods spread by rabid Bush haters are not the truth, have no basis in reality and are clearly the work of people that do not understand legal terminology.

To be a "felon", one must be C O N V I C T E D of a felony.

You folls will jump at anything, anything, to try to make you case. And all you really do is show just how ignorant you really are.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic

You folls will jump at anything, anything, to try to make you case.

And all you really do is show just how ignorant you really are.

Us FOLLs are ignorant eh?

Always love when someone calls others ignorant and their rant is filled with mispells and butchery of the english language. lol

And who's to say that your hero won't eventually BE convicted of all of his felonies, bright guy? He's got a lot of them added up, both domestic and foreign.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

When they came for the homo's, gypsies, poles, jews, disabled, etc. I raised not one word in desent as it did not affect me. Then when they came for me there was no one left to cry out for me.

UNITED WE STAND or DEVIDED WE FAIL!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I was listening to NPR the other day in which it reported that there are over a million names on Americas terrorist list. That sure is a lot of people who are considered enemies of the State. Have any of you, ATS, put any thought into this issue?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

You are officially deluded. It's incredibly biased. There are Christian extremist's in America you know. I class George bush and his lapdog extremist's, have any intellegent response to that one huh?

What makes ya think the decider is a Christian?

All the money he spoke of, giving to "faith based" initiatives?

None have ever gotten a dime, not a single dime.

How bout those fundraiser with those "Christian" extremists" ? You know the ones where Keith Olberman reports how Bush called them all religious retards behind their backs and never returned promised calls and pretty much has been the biggest phony of a Christian I have seen. Perhaps his membership in Skull and Bones might have caused him to be a back slider!

How many times this year you hear of Christians blowing themselves up or cutting anyones heads off? You make the most ignorant comment you can make and than give not one citation for the alleged Christian extremists making islamic extremists look like Choir boys.

Stop demonizing people with different religions and backgrounds. War on terror is propaganda. Your government engineer all these wars. Your government divide people and religion for you to say such crap to follow on. For you to get suck into the hate and division of people. This fuels the conflict between people. STOP that please.

Ha ha I will if you will,.

Your government has brainswashed America, to level that actually gives me the chills of how incredibly stupid alot of people are over there, and thats a sad fact. THEY BELIEVE AND SEE THE WORLD ONLY THROUGH THE MEDIA and the box in front of them. its absaloutlely insane what I'm hearing from some Americans here. I'm actually worried of my own sense in the world, when i'm actually witnessing such brainswashed sheeple.

Guy,, what the HELL are you talking about?

Secondly the Administration didn't prevent any attacks, they provoked the attacks.
Thirdly The administration invaded other countries, they keep invading and killing million's civilians, which is absurd. Now they are provoking another one, how is this going to prevent another attack on usa soil? That's real terrorism for you.

ummm can you share with us something we don't already know?

And second last point, what had the previous attack on your country got to do with Iraq, (blowing to slush right now) We don't even know for a fact who actually attacked on 9/11, we don't know all involved, there is way to many questions left unanswered. So please stop making stupid assumptions that its always these muslim extremists, because they are many extremists working for your government right now
Don't you think your government may have helped with these attacks? Is wiping out iraq and killing a million civilians be extreme, would that be then called extremism..

Well the fact is,, Muslim extremists DO exist and their are many of them and they would kill you sure as you're standing there infront of them. No since the rest of the muslims aren't doing a hell of a lot to stop them from any prejudice we might have overlapping into the "moderate muslims", I guess they will have to get used to bitching about it.

Finally you need to wake up. take responsibility for your behaviour, stop blaming other people and countries for everything that is wrong in America. Start learning to be aware of the reality around you, and take a look of the very bad behaviour of your country has done in the last 50 years. You fall in ignorance to make such claims of terrorists, when your country has being doing that for the last 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to find where your notions of crap comes from. Its frieghtening how silly this is. OMG...

Hey?? umm?? get up? YO you ok?

DD get some smelling salts

Thanks

- Con

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Lots of talk about "founding fathers" being mentioned as if they are some sort of holy beings? Remember that some long term plans are invisible when seen with short term vision. These guys have never had our best interests at heart and also remember...."Time wounds all heels"
Conspiracy is like the word satan or terrorist....an image to create fear in the masses which makes them easier to control. It's the false promise of security that's being peddled which leads to such abuse.
At the end of the day "NATURE" is the boss and all our arrogant fumblings and petty kindergardenlike squabbling won't count for Jack #!
Bush is a moron....Lets say it all together....1...2...3..."Bush is a moron!"
The guy can't even speak without saying something totally senile.
Denial of the truth is bad for the brain in the long term and leads to a frustrating state of delusional slavery. Take a close look at the puppet clowns and what they are advocating. Don't think about being an "American",,,think about being a human being first and remember that when we interact as individual entities and take responsibility for our own actions rather than depending on any particular "system" to take action for us. That is the cowards way! At the end of the day if you want to hide behind any system then remember that a any system should be in place to serve it's user and not to enslave them.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is old news and here is current news:

"Judge tosses wiretapping lawsuit by Islamic group"

By PAUL ELIAS - Associated Press Writer Posted on Thu, Jul. 03, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO --
A federal judge on Wednesday tossed out a lawsuit by an Islamic organization that accused the Bush administration of illegally wiretapping its telephones without warrants.

The U.S. branch of the now-defunct Al Haramain Islamic Foundation claimed federal officials illegally eavesdropped on their telephone calls without court approval required by the administration's so-called Terrorist Surveillance Program.

At the heart of their lawsuit was a top secret call log that the Treasury Department accidentally turned over to Al Haramain's lawyers, who say it shows government terrorist hunters listened to their phone conversations with foundation officials living in Saudi Arabia.

The government has designated the former Saudi Arabia-based Islamic charity as a terrorist organization.

U.S. District Court Judge Vaughn Walker barred the foundation from using the top secret document in the case and dismissed the lawsuit. He gave the foundation 30 days to refile its lawsuit with other evidence proving it was a surveillance target.

Al Haramain lawyer Jon Eisenberg told Walker last year that the lawsuit was dead without the use of the call log to prove illegal surveillance.

But public disclosures about the surveillance program in general and about the charity's role in particular since then could help foundation lawyers prove their case, Eisenberg said after the ruling was issued.

Government lawyers did not immediately return a call for comment.

Last year, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals also barred the foundation lawyers from using the call log as evidence after the Bush administration argued that to do so would harm national security interests.

But the appeals court sent the case back to Walker to determine if the administration's claim to state secrets privilege is trumped by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. The act, known as FISA, requires government investigators to obtain a warrant from a secret court in Washington to conduct electronic eavesdropping of suspected terrorists inside the country.

Walker ruled that FISA does have precedence over the state secrets privilege, but said Al Haramain's lawyers are barred from using the call log they accidentally received.

To surmise the information, the ruling by this judge was thrown out and the judge had to throw out the log that was the key to the ruling. The terrorist organization, excuse me Islamic organization Al Haramain Islamic Foundation is now defunct (meaning not broken up and no longer in existence). So basically this posting is mute, old, tired and lazy. Please do your own research next time!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
What would be interesting to see is if and when this "war on terrorism" is over... will there be a tribunal like the nuremberg trials where all the war criminals are dealt with? 'cause I know quite a few of out boys/girls in Iraq who would like to to see g.w.bush be brought before a council and charged with cruel and unnatural treatment of P.O.W's violations of the geneva convention, going to war under false pretenses... the list goes on; but i need not tell y'all that. Right now Iraq isn't even a major threat, most of Al-Qaeda is the the mountains of southern Afganistan. Makes me think Mr.Bush may have a deal with Bin Laden over some bullcrap. But I digress; more than likely though, nothing is going to happen... Unless as his final act as commander in chief he proclaims a state of emergency and the U.S.A. become the Totaltarian People's Republic. Then, nah... forget it...

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

And who's to say that your hero won't eventually BE convicted of all of his felonies, bright guy? He's got a lot of them added up, both domestic and foreign.

Please provide the specific legal authority that has actually charged "W".

If all could actually spell well.........."spellcheck" would have never been invented...........Ignorance of fact and law, poor spelling notwithstanding, is still ignorance...............

So please spell well, point fingers and laugh to make youself feel superior, sit in your mothers basement, in your pajamas, and be "king" of your realm...............

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I read through about half of this thread. I could not find any comment about a federal judge having no authority to rule about the actions of the executive branch.

There is no such authority. The sole responsibility rests with Congress.

Just this last week a small news article appeared that 500 metric tons of yellow cake had been quietly removed from Iraq. It is proof that there was a program to develop an atomic bomb. There is no mention of this in medial. I found it with a Google Alert.

Today the battlefield is the entire world. Actions usually taken by military are now being performed by politicians.

Democrats want a political issue for the fall elections. Expect more along these lines.

What you should remember is that there has not been another mass attack since 911 in the United States.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

What makes ya think the decider is a Christian?

All the money he spoke of, giving to "faith based" initiatives?

None have ever gotten a dime, not a single dime.

How bout those fundraiser with those "Christian" extremists" ? You know the ones where Keith Olberman reports how Bush called them all religious retards behind their backs and never returned promised calls and pretty much has been the biggest phony of a Christian I have seen. Perhaps his membership in Skull and Bones might have caused him to be a back slider!

How many times this year you hear of Christians blowing themselves up or cutting anyones heads off? You make the most ignorant comment you can make and than give not one citation for the alleged Christian extremists making islamic extremists look like Choir boys.

Point being??? Yellow is worse than black? extremists come in all shape of forms, not restricted to religion. Its really stupid to make biased points, when clearly there is extremists in every religion.

The Fact here is Bush is the extremist and the rest of his liars, His administration want to convert Muslims in Iraq to Christianty. Bit immoral, racist and anti Christian in my view. Pathetic really. Wiping out millions is extremists to a totalitarian level. Engineering wars, to get what they want is extremist behaviour. Your nit picking is childish and pointless

Ha ha I will if you will,.

Wow what a childlish statement.

I said America is brainwashed. I mean it was very clear in my paragraph what I talked about.

Well the fact is,, Muslim extremists DO exist and their are many of them and they would kill you sure as you're standing there infront of them. No since the rest of the muslims aren't doing a hell of a lot to stop them from any prejudice we might have overlapping into the "moderate muslims", I guess they will have to get used to bitching about it.

The muslims that are generally labeled extremists, is a bit harsh in my view. When you have America over there killing, invading and taking over the countries for the last 50 years, where the majortiy of muslims are actually peaceful and just try to get on with their lives. Despite the hardship your country puts them under and label them as etc. Your television set tells you all these people are terrorists and extremists, It's unbelievable. It' all bull# in reality. It was always about oil from day one. The American government have spread propaganda for years to get you on their sides. It worked, even with you. You keep watching T.V pal.

Alot of the People over there are labeled extremist because they don't agree with your regimes, or your planes dropping bombs. They are labelled extremist because they don't agree with this? are they all terrorists because they fight back. Are they insane because their are resentful of this chaos and devastation to their lives. Why is that? Why can't you stop and learn to realise that your fed poocrap by the media. Why is it that America thinks that the majority of extremists are muslim (like you) Why is it that America demonizes these people, Why is that America is over there fighting wars? Why is your country engineering the wars over there? Why is America selling arms to terrorists. HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND ASKED YOURSELF VERY BASIC QUESTIONS ON YOUR COUNTRIES BEHAVIOUR. It really does show the ignorance of America.

The people who are percieved as extremists, have every damn right to be angry with America. The fact is America has don't most of the terrorising and destruction. Not the the coloured guy with a black cap living in Afghanistan wanting to kill you. Would you bloody wake up, and judge your own country properly before you start pointing the blame elsewhere. Their is alot of responsibilty your country has not faced with, America and its policies are very extreme in their ways. The people over their are mirroring it back to you. Simple psycology.

Thanks

- Con

This is the attitude you seem to get when an American doesn't wake up. btw I'm not DD, I'm mind is the universe

[edit on 16-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If your best argument against someone is a typo, you don't have one.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unkle Greggo

LMAO @ you Bush excusists. There is no "argument"---He (and the rest of his cesspool admin) are guilty of war crimes-Period.

Army General, FBI, Red Cross-the list goes on and on...All have made the case. International tribunals, here we come!

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe

Point being??? Yellow is worse than black? extremists come in all shape of forms, not restricted to religion. Its really stupid to make biased points, when clearly there is extremists in every religion.

Exactly smart guy and is why they DON'T come in all flavors, NOT the way you are doing it by lowering the bar to make it easier for Christians to qualifyand fit the profile and titled status.

The Fact here is Bush is the extremist and the rest of his liars, His administration want to convert Muslims in Iraq to Christianty.

So what

Bit immoral, racist and anti Christian in my view. Pathetic really. Wiping out millions is extremists to a totalitarian level. Engineering wars, to get what they want is extremist behaviour. Your nit picking is childish and pointless

Hey smart guy, what YOU think is my nit picking is YOUR attempt to cast this as a Christian extremist mission and it is NOT so GET OFF IT.
You ever even been there?

Wow what a childlish statement.

Really? How so? Share with us, won't you how my exploiting your hipocricy is childish by offering a fair proposition. I could have called the kettle black but seems to cliche. After you can somehow define that as clinical childishness, then you can tell me how it applies here?

I said America is brainwashed. I mean it was very clear in my paragraph what I talked about.

No America is NOT brainwashed. Maybe mis informed, denied information, told half truths, but they aren't brainwashed.

The muslims that are generally labeled extremists, is a bit harsh in my view.

Didn't stop you from labeling Christians extremists and that wasn't just harsh, it was IGNORANT

When you have America over there killing, invading and taking over the countries for the last 50 years, where the majortiy of muslims are actually peaceful and just try to get on with their lives. Despite the hardship your country puts them under and label them as etc. Your television set tells you all these people are terrorists and extremists, It's unbelievable. It' all bull# in reality. It was always about oil from day one.

You keep spouting old news as if YOU got it first as some spiritual epiphany. All about oil?? gee

YA ThinK!

The American government have spread propaganda for years to get you on their sides. It worked, even with you. You keep watching T.V pal.

I watch an hour of television a day if that so don't be so presumptuous and yeah we all know how crappy the news is,, and how OLD your news is.

Alot of the People over there are labeled extremist because they don't agree with your regimes, or your planes dropping bombs. They are labelled extremist because they don't agree with this?

they are called extremists because they are extreme.

are they all terrorists because they fight back. Are they insane because their are resentful of this chaos and devastation to their lives. Why is that? Why can't you stop and learn to realise that your fed poocrap by the media. Why is it that America thinks that the majority of extremists are muslim (like you) Why is it that America demonizes these people, Why is that America is over there fighting wars? Why is your country engineering the wars over there? Why is America selling arms to terrorists. HAVE YOU EVER SAT DOWN AND ASKED YOURSELF VERY BASIC QUESTIONS ON YOUR COUNTRIES BEHAVIOUR. It really does show the ignorance of America.

You got all that from me, about me from one post? You don't know Jack Squat about America OR Americans, and we aren't all as dumb as your post.

The people who are percieved as extremists, have every damn right to be angry with America. The fact is America has don't most of the terrorising and destruction. Not the the coloured guy with a black cap living in Afghanistan wanting to kill you. Would you bloody wake up, and judge your own country properly before you start pointing the blame elsewhere. Their is alot of responsibilty your country has not faced with, America and its policies are very extreme in their ways. The people over their are mirroring it back to you. Simple psycology.

Look son, I have posted the same sentiments you spout off like some Oracle of Peace LONG before you were on these boards so BACK THE TRUCK UP

Thanks

- Con

This is the attitude you seem to get when an American doesn't wake up. btw I'm not DD, I'm mind is the universe

LOL ,, I see that just went right over your head didn't it sparky

- Con

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

And yet again, some interesting news that the MSM hasn't touched with a ten-foot pole. So a FEDERAL JUDGE now has ruled that what this ever-criminalistic "Decider" has done to this nation was an ILLEGAL FELONY ACT.

The question is now, who will ENFORCE the law, now that we have a totally co-conspiratory congress ENABLING this administration to CONTINUE breaking the law at will?

The complete story at Sott.net outlines the sorry history of how the Bush administration has defined the law of this nation as well as the laws of common sense and decency to carry out a program that would have made even Richard Nixon or J. Edgar Hoover blush.

It would seem to me that it's now well established that Bush is indictable in a Federal Court. It is also my understanding that any sitting federal judge can now --upon his/her own motion --convene a federal grand jury to investigate Bush's many violations of federal law, not the least of which are US Codes, Title 18, Section 2441, which make Bush subject to the penalty of death for each death of his war of aggression in Iraq.

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

If you would bother to read the Constitution, you would see that judges can't decree anyone a felon without a proper trial. You would also note that Presidents can't be tried in courts, they can only be impeached and tried in the Senate.

If you would bother to read the Constitution, you would also have a hard time finding "judicial review" anywhere in the Constitution, because it did not exist until the Supreme Court created it in 1808. "Judicial review" is not Constitutional.

Fortunately, we do not yet live in a country where judges are legal dictators.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

If you have nothing to hide, would you please send me your address, phone number, ssn, drivers licens info. as well as any credit card information and would you please send me as well a detailed financial statement with all of your transaction information for the last 7 years...after all...you have nothing to hide.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Instead of lowering myself. I think its best too stick to topic.

I don't even know what your arguing over, really.

I just made the point that extremists come in all shape and sizes. The real bad ones is your government!

your post's are very childish.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join