It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm a huge proponent of using logic to get to the bottom of things. Now while there may perhaps be something in the works for a NWO (there is just too little evidence at this point imo, but who knows for certain), the "list" provided was not covered in the Congress secret session, this makes no sense. It was a meeting scheduled to run a hour. In one hour, could you really discuss a list of items that would change the face of our nation and the world forever? No, that's ludicrous. That makes the discussed list of topics fake, the source fake, etc. I am amazing so many sites can jump on this without using their heads. I mean this is supposed to be what was discussed:

Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,

advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government,

The detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA,

the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses,

the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),

the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Such a meeting would realistically take days. It would take WEEKS or even months of deliberation to figure out all the details relating to such sweeping changes.

At best, they would have discussed the times and dates to meet for these discussions. If someone would have "leaked" that it would have been more believable. A discussion on upcoming planning sessions would make more sense. They certainly didn't cover all those subjects in the very short time that they had to meet.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

More DNC talking points. That must be some good flavored kool-aid. You just keep blaming everything on Bush and the eeevvviiillll government who is...giving you the documents your trying to use to pounce.

You need to realize the difference between an open mind and being gullible. The political hacks on ATS always love to call everyone who doesn't agree with their ideology or their conspiracy theories close minded. No. That makes me a rational human being. A rational human being doesn't believe in every fantasy conspiracy when no evidence is provided at all.

You can ramble and rant and foam at the mouth all day, but it doesn't change the facts - your just another partisan propagandist. Your here to force the media spin on ATS.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

You can't be serious. A quick google search for "The world is flat" returns over 15,700,000 entries. This is clearly evidence that the world is flat.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I question the logic of presuming that there was a 'discussion'. This was more likely a presentation of facts and time lines. One hour 'discussion' are for mid level managers and operational types, not congressional or senatorial briefings, I agree on that.

But as to whether is it enough time to cover a simple 10 point agenda and present 'facts' and 'suppositions' to the sheep calling themselves our representatives, I think it's enough time, the shorter the better. No debate required.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is it wrong that the thing I find most disturbing about this thread is the fact that people still can't spell martial?

Edit: or imminent, for that matter...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgrthat
Is it wrong that the thing I find most disturbing about this thread is the fact that people still can't spell martial?

You know i didn't even notice it until you just pointed it out

sorry SORRY everybody for the spelling mistakes.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by fleabit

I question the logic of presuming that there was a 'discussion'. This was more likely a presentation of facts and time lines. One hour 'discussion' are for mid level managers and operational types, not congressional or senatorial briefings, I agree on that.

But as to whether is it enough time to cover a simple 10 point agenda and present 'facts' and 'suppositions' to the sheep calling themselves our representatives, I think it's enough time, the shorter the better. No debate required.

Why would they do this? What would be the point? To panic congress? I do not believe for a moment that they covered that list in any format, in an hour. The subject matter mentioned makes much more sense to be discussed in a short period of time. Instantly "leaked" info is always suspect imo, and no source given. Finally, and maybe most importantly, the list is a list of topics that seems to be pulled directly from conspiracy sites most talked about subjects regarding NWO. They just happened to cover all the topics that crop up on these sites? Sorry, I don't buy that.

Also, the "source" did not say they had a bulleted list they just went through, they said they "discussed" these items.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rgrthat

You know what I find funny is that people still argue about the secret rulers of this world. People really believe that they have a say so and that their opinion counts. Have you ever met a wealthy intelletcual, carried on a conversation with them. Do you think you are capable of doing so. Do you think that your world and theirs are one and the same? For those that answer yes remove wealthy intelletcual and replace it with a convicted murder doing life. Can you see where that guy locked in a cage for the rest of his life is coming from? You think you would have anything in common with someone like that? My point here is that we have wealthy intelletcuals ruling over a very ingnorant population of people. If you think they care about you and your simple minded, illinformed, common man opinion at this stage in the game then you are in for a rude awakening!

We still have people that think that the government makes mistakes. We are apart of the most powerful corparation the world has ever seen (United States). They have a plan make no mistake about it and they get what they want. The only mistake being made is you thinking that they are making mistakes. They know what they are doing and they know your not going to do a damb thing about it!

[edit on 7/11/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

In a way, I was agreeing with you. One hour is NOT enough time to 'discuss' these alleged agenda items. I was simply stating that there was not necessarily a discussion as stated. As to whether the fact that this list was 'leaked' makes it automatically devoid of basis; that judgment is ultimately available to anyone to take. Disregard it if you see no value in the discussion.

Unfortunately I feel there have too many developments in the recent past to discount 'leaks' of this nature. I will explore them to their ultimate end, whether false or otherwise. Secretive meetings by the representatives of the people really do merit as much investigation as the law allows, in my book. I don't like secrets.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Yeah, you got me. I officially admit that I have been repeating information gotten on my DNC talking points memo earlier this week. It told me to say things like "the entire government is corrupt" and "democrats let us down by not fighting Bush" and "there is no difference between the parties, they are both out to screw the American people".

You are unbelievable. I am 100% convinced that you are a troll or a shill. I provide you with evidence that you ignore. You continually say I believe in every conspiracy theory when I've told you I'm not sure I believe in this one. You continually call me a Democratic hack when its quite obvious to anyone that can read that I HATE THE DEMOCRATS as much as the Republicans. You have spouted total nonsense the entire way through this thread with no evidence to back up your claims (ie, all media is always against every war, and all the media extensively covered Kucinich's proposed impeachment) despite overwhelming evidence I have posted.

Every time you post you get me closer to believing the OP, and you have certainly proved to me just how powerful the media is. I am done responding to you. I have given you every courtesy of trying to be polite, and by reading your posts and responding to them line by line, and yet you blatantly ignore my posts and make ad hom attacks instead of logically responding. I hope everyone here has read your posts, so they can see that having a discussion with you is futile and a huge waste of time.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Sorry Grambler, I can't see ALightinDarkness' posts at all. I had to ignore them once they started down the path of rudeness. Sad really. I hate missing good content, but I hate rudeness more.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OK, so for most of us, this is not a new revelation. However, the eminence of it is what has me concerned. Preparation may be useless. The new FISA bill gives the government some sweeping powers to spy on anyone who communicates with anyone overseas. Does that include my posts here? I'd venture to say that it does. I've always suspected that I was being watched, and I refuse to stop exercising my civil liberties simply because the government is violating the law. However, as Rachel Maddow said on Countdown last night, "If this is winning, what would losing look like?" I honestly can't imagine.

Great post. Starred and flagged.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Hoax! The only reason I flagged this thread is so I could dig it up on Jan 1, 2009 and create a new post saying, "Hey I thought the U.S. economy was supposed to have collapsed by now?" like all of the other doomsayers threads I've been flagging and plan on rubbing in the OPs faces when they don't come true.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this chief but the US economy HAS collapsed. What you are witnessing is an slow motion train wreck. Those of us without our heads up our asses will be surviving while people like you are trading in your guns and liberty for food.

EVEN if helicopter ben and his buddy hank somehow manage to keep this thing chugging along till Jan 1st it won't last much longer than that.

But until then please continue to flag these posts so you can "rub it in the OP's face". Freaking kids these days...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah videos were good, but the politicians wont let america fall until the time is right, and time isn't right just yet to pull the plug on America. Though there should of been the RFID tracking chip implemented in May 2008. So means just everyone is being tracked im sure everyone has seen Zeitgeist and knows. The chips or cards that may be enforced should be coming soon and would most likely be what is to come at 2008. Not the collapse of America.

For people who haven't seen zeitgeist go search it on google for the linked site.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wonder how one of the most heavily armed nation in the world will deal with a situation like this... civil war? maybe not... selected assassination of certain political figures? probably...

just guessing

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

More DNC talking points. #1 sign your a troll or DNC shill - call everyone else one. Sorry I exposed you like that, but it was really obvious. Look, your fellow DNC operatives are even starring you - how cute. I don't care if your a left-wing political hack, the DNC has every right to send out its disinformation agents to this website. And for the record, I'm a libertarian. Unfortunately for you, I can still see what your up to and sadly the RNC doesn't seem to have any propagandists out here to compete with you. I'll have to contact them to make sure they send some, I'm getting tired of pointing out only the left wing party mouthpieces. Sadly, the left wingers far out number the right wingers in terms of planted propagandists.

By the way, have you seen the news? Even more signs that your conspiracy theory is true and the economy is heading towards the depression. Thousands of people lined up at Apple and AT&T stores overnight for the privileged of paying $90 to $100 a month for a single cell phone plan with a 2 year contract to get a iPhone. Surely, this is a sign of the depression - I mean only $100 a month for 1 cell phone? OH THE HUMANITY!
We better start stocking up on food and guns, because obviously the hoax theory this entire thread is based on is coming true!

Oh, and Maxmars: I know the truth is harsh, especially when you spend so much time telling everyone how I'm on ignore but keep talking about me. Your not fooling anyone. Its good to see I'm on your mind so much.

I didn't join ATS to blindly parrot the mass media, which is what some on this site do, including our resident DNC propagandists. I know that makes me unpopular when I don't join the group think - its a good thing I could care less about anyone's approval of my views.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

ALightinDarkness

Please stop the personal jabs and off topic comments.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am reading this from the uk, i am a sane level headed gentleman who has many years of experience in the military and maintains contact with associates who still serve in the security services. I have come to the conclusion that from recent conversations with close friends and contacts and ex associates that this rumour is genuine. We have lulled our selves for a very long time into a false sense of security. i feel that things are about to change on a dramatic scale that will equal the outbreak of WW1/WW2 or perhaps even, god forbid, WW3, i am taking precautions presently to protect my loved ones, i would recommend all who read this do the same, and i would suggest you implement this before the general populus realise what is going on.
I sincereley hope it does not get as bad as i have reason to believe it will.
I would like to say God Bless, but i feel this will not suffice, and we probably deserve what is coming.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wonder if people really realize that the power elite has already failed in their quest for total sheeple control. Just look at Iraq. They went into Iraq and failed having a hand in Iraq's destiny. They have lost in Iraq, their shattered business ventures reduced to criminal and/or rent-an-army ventures.

But they have a plan for every plan the power elite always do, maybe even when and if they lose power! They have big-picture plans from A-Z.

Plan Y is to wage war with Iran, China, or Russia as a last ditch plan to solidify their power; perhaps forever. People will either rebel or bow down to them. Maybe North America will turn into post-Saddam Iraq as people choose sides. I wonder who will come to try pacify North America. (Good luck, 'Liberators')

Plan Z is to kill hundreds of millions as an act of revenge when the last houses of the centuries-old power elite families have finally lost control as people no longer subscribes to them. No matter who is in power, many nuclear weapons are probably missing and in the hands of unknowns. it takes just one nuclear bomb to start a war.

Maybe it is all just a master plan by the secret world power to reduce the world's population by a few billion to re-mold the world in their favored image. Countries, governments, armies, wars, racism, religion? All illusion.

'All the world is a stage, and we are mere actors' - Shakespeare.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join