It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
HOAX

First, if the meeting was to inform these people of the matters claimed, the impending financial collapse of the U.S., the potential for an armed revolution here in America, where to find safe haven for themselves and their families, it would have lasted a great deal longer then the 30 minutes each allowed for Repubs and Democrats. They would have been burning the midnight oil for that one.
Second, if the agenda was as claimed above, Dogget would have returned with a look of shock on his face and probably have left silently. He would NOT have given a speech making it obvious he thought the subject matter was unworthy of a secret meeting and that the Democrats had been tricked into such a meeting for political reasons

Someone is trying to stir things up for whatever reason. Mark the original source for this one as 'unreliable'

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Robin Goodfellow]

[edit on 16-7-2008 by Robin Goodfellow]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75

gas is not the answer, if gas would be any cheaper people would drive anywhere and polution would choke us to death not to say anything about traffic; in america we need gas to be $8/gal so amerisheep will wake up and smell the coffee; right know people are still dreaming... must be the fluor in the water which gove is putting in everywhere

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm guessing the majority of the congress is buying into the idea that there is a massive national debt and that the only way out will be to close down the government and start over. Most everyone on here has hear of the plan to cause massive economy collapse by the end of the year and start the North American Alliance up in replace of the US. Of course, all of this debt (so called) is arranged and really just fabrications by the Illuminati to facilitate buy in rationals. We're the 40 nukes come in and the plagues, I'm not sure other than to rationalize the problem is tied to "Too many people".

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by rhombus24

[snip] it has no basis in reality.

The one critical question you have as of yet failed to answer is "Where is your proof for this assertion?" When someone brings something forward, and you wish to debunk it, you cannot do so simply by saying "oh, this is rubbish...total bollocks". You have to actually provide proof to back your words, or they are as worthless as the mental process that conceived them.

You have instead of presenting actual proof, tried to obfuscate, and deflect from the gaping holes in your argument with constant restatements of things we know not to be true (things like "the media always tells the truth, and doesn't hide anything", and "the media was always against the war"), Ignoring other people's arguments, and simply replying in a fashion i can only describe as total fantasy.

In your replies, you manufacture complete fictions, instead of actually answering people's statements. and there's the use of Ad Hominem...you call anyone you don't agree with a "DNC propagandist".....and then you present the most laughable excuse for proof i have ever heard: "It's not true because the mainstream media isn't reporting on it". This is laughable for a multitude of reasons, chief among them being that anyone without full-cranial optorecumitus knows that the MSM has been shoveling BS over the airwaves for decades. I'm sorry son, but that dog don't hunt. The way i see it, you're here to either troll the boards for a fight, or you really ARE that stupid, deluded, and naive.

Do us all a favor...get yourself healed, and come back when you've learned the basics of conversation, logic, and critical thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's already too late. Chicago my home city is turning into a police state. They're sending in the National Guard to help with "Crime".

www.abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Oh look, another troll. How surprising. Its very hard to prove something when no one knows the source, none of the details in this supposed hoaxed meeting can be verified, and when any elementary analysis of the markets says that things would have to be much worse off by this point in order to have this much prayed for "collapse" occur. I cannot offer evidence against something which does not exist, and I'm sure you with all your brilliant analysis skills would be able to understand that.

But we won't let little things like data and reason get in the way of a good conspiracy! No way!

I award your troll attempt a 2/10. This is ATS, read up on being a better troll. One of the saddest attempts I've seen.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

WOW...

Way to actually reply to what i said. Is there something wrong with your mind, that prevents you from engaging in actual conversation, as opposed to the ignorant verbal diarrhea you've been spewing thus forth?

seriously. You are the troll here. You're doing nothing but bring an ass, so you can rile people up for your own amusement. Hopefully, the mods will do something about you soon.

It's not that we don't appreciate opposing viewpoints, so don't even start that garbage, and it's not that we're simply blinded by our desire to believe, so don't get on that dead horse again. And i'm not even saying that the contents of the OP post are clear as day, gospel truth. All i'm saying is that we're here to discuss the topic at hand, and you, apparently, are not. It really is just that simple.

I fully expect you to ignore everything i've just said, and write out some nonsensical reply....but at least i've tried to do right on my end.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Daedalus]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is there a reason why your ignoring reality here? A little bit of denial? Hoping against hope that this could be true?

The facts:
- The source for this cannot be confirmed, nor was it leaked to any credible person.
- None of the supposed talking points for this meeting can be confirmed.
- In order to get to where we are now to a total collapse, we have quite a long ways to go.

These are the facts. You can go "BUT BUT!!!! YOU HAVE A CLOSED MIND!!!" all day long, its a classical obsfucation tactic by conspiracy propagandists. The truth is that this isn't about having a closed mind, its about not being gullible. There is no reason to have your mind so open it falls out. Believe based on evidence, not hype.

I know this is shocking, but the motto of ATS is deny ignorance. You may have forgotten, since you've been so busy embracing it. That means ALL views are welcome, even those views which do not agree with your amazingly narrow conspiracy worldview. I am sorry you get so upset when someone presents a differing view that you can't make sense of yourself and you start calling them trolls, but that is the world. Get used to it.

Stop trolling. Your bad at it. If you have any evidence this hoax is true, state it, otherwise - stop your rambling.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
*cough*

Ah, deju vu.

Some people have a stance that nothing can rattle. I think there are words for these people...
Dennis Kucinich isn't some peripheral crank.
Some arguments cannot procede, becasue regardless of evidence or logical, linear arguments someone can always fall back on the old 'what is IS?' argument.

Semantics and philosphy. Politics and religion. Good times, but the perfect fertile field for bigotry disguised as specialized knowledge.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This how you KNOW you're dealing with a user who isn't interested in learning:
FIRST:

Oh look, another troll.

THEN RESPONSE:

Originally posted by Daedalus

WOW...

seriously. You are the troll here. You're doing nothing but bring an ass, so you can rile people up for your own amusement. Hopefully, the mods will do something about you soon.

FINALLY:

I am sorry you get so upset when someone presents a differing view that you can't make sense of yourself and you start calling them trolls, but that is the world. Get used to it.

Stop trolling. Your bad at it. If you have any evidence this hoax is true, state it, otherwise - stop your rambling.

That should be enough for anyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thedangler

started listening..then...they blamed rep.pelosi for the collapse...at that moment this OP lost all credibility for me...hello 8 years of bush!! 12 years of total republican congresssional control!!! and they blame the democrats. yeah...good call... and fair and balanced...just like FOX NEWS.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Robin Goodfellow

Dogget appeared pissed, upset over Republican scare-tactics, maybe. I know the Right-wingers can be really annoying with all that terrorism talk. If what was revealed was "you better pass the FISA bill or we will all die, and here's why..." I can understand Dogget being pissed.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
God help us all.

Forget about the US population taking on NWO.

Imagine what's going to happen when suddenly the dollar isn't worth anything.....

People killing each other over food, people killing each other over water, people killing each other over oil and gas, materials.....

I too see this happening, riots in the streets in the face of an economic crash and the failure of services. some will go this way, some will not. It is a long, slow plan to enslave America, and TPTB are in no hurry. This is reality check time. Yes, a plan exists for full Martial Law, and the law giving them this power was made in the Civil war by Lincoln. In 1863, Lincoln instituted martial law. He ordered that the States (people) either conscribe troops and provide money in support of the North, or be recognized as an enemy of the nation. This martial law Act of Congress is still in effect today - what it means is that the President has dictatorial authority to do anything that can be done by the government in accord with the Constitution of the United States of America. This is the foundation of Presidential Executive Orders.
See here:www.lewrockwell.com...

Of the military, some will be with the People. I see only a few being true to their ultimate leaders. Most Police will be with us, I have talked to many officers who knows about the New World Order plan. America is a land of guns, that is a fact. We have more weapons that anyone else, and there are many of us trained to use them. Some Christians will be with us, I have spoken to some who are true Patriots. there are many pi**ed off Viet Nam vets who are ready to fight, and there are many average citizens who feel the same way.

Think about it...there may be some 2000-3000 people who control the world total. Are they trained warriors? No! they are old men who have never fought. We the People are MANY.

I think the NWO made a big mistake with 9-11. They released cell phones with cameras way to soon, and people at the scene took photos that showed the conspiracy. Then there is the internet, a world wide communication venue. This is the Information Age, and the NWO forgot that we would trade pictures and stories and some would put the story together and expose the plot, just like happened with Kennedy was murdered. also, the NWO murdered James Forrestal, Phil Shenider, Bill Cooper and others who became icons in the conspiracy world. Who ever said they are smart? You can watch the Alex Jones film about the Grove and figure that out, those guys look like idiots worshiping that big owl statue.

The NOW, and I use that term loosely, are afraid of us. They know that a day will come when the prison grid that is on us is lifted, and telepathy returns, and we will know all of their secrets. Every eye will see everything that is hidden. they know our collective power, and they fear it, that is why they want to control it, and keep the power for themselves. Yes, people are lazy, and addicted to TV, and all of the modern things, but when public services go down, when the grocery store shelves are empty, people will revolt in force. They know this. Why do you think there is so much dis-info out there, and in here, and why threads like the Brown's Gas and hydrogen reactors are so attacked? They do not want us to be able to travel. right now there are not enough troops available to commit to Martial Law, unless foreign troops are used, and when they try is, they are in for as big surprise.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

I can't really take you seriously since you just dismissed logic as if you couldn't possibly be bothered with it. No wonder no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously. "Logic? Who needs logic?" Your not here to learn, your here to spread your worldview.

The facts, again:
- None of this is confirmed, the source is anonymous.
- None of the talking points can be proven.
- We have a long way to go to total apocalyptic doom and gloom, and things keep looking better.

Logic would suggest therefore that this is a hoax. But lets not use logic, fear mongering is much better: RUN FOR THE HILLS!

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

ALID, think about it. If the rest of the world turns their backs on the US Dollar, its value will plummet, and you will have absolute chaos in the United States. That's ALL that has to happen.

To me it's not a question of If, it's a question of When.....

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Hoax!

hoax?

since when is speculation and using information that's right there in front of your face to try to maybe try change the course of history or to prepare for the inevitable called hoax?

and the fact that this story was tied to a timeframe is merely incidental, not a prediction or concrete statement. enjoy your gloating, by yourself, on the first day of 2009.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Even if this is total BS I am sure congress does have some plans for whatever contingencies may arise. What over inflated super bureaucratic institution doesn't have a 100 page document on how to handle civil unrest. It would be dumb if they didn't have a full plan. New laws were put in play and new rulebooks had to be written. We're just seeing the results of the changes since 9/11 security over personal freedom. Whats safer than a police state. We all want more cops on the streets to 'protect' us right? Security and prison jobs are a hot growing field. With all this unemployment you'll see alot of people switching to law enforcement or crime to pay the bills.

It's a plausible scenario. the thing is you need to look beyond your own situation. Even if it isn't bad for you, there are a whole lot of other people who lost their jobs and their house and they are mad as hell about it. Where I live I see homeless people everywhere and there's a cop on every corner. If you have less than 100k in your bank account, you may as well not even exist to these people in power. When your bank collapses all your money just dissapears. Good luck getting payed back by the government when the Fed bails em out. Your house gets foreclosed and now it belongs to your bank, your bank collapsed, now it belongs to the government. your government is bankrupt, now it belongs to the foreign bankers.

Everything is hurting the middle class and the poor. When you have a lot more people living in very poor conditions you get severe civil unrest. we're in the metaphorical frying pan, If we bail out we go right in the fire. We stay where we are and the temperature just keeps rising. When gas is 9 or 10 dollars its gonna really start a meltdown. The cost of our upcoming war with Iran should really put us in a bad spot. Did you know they attached war funding to the raise in the minimum wage? So If the minimum wage jerks wanna make a fair living wage they better fund the war machine with taxes and with fresh bodies to grind up.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I was thinking the secret session was about the Chinese spying through knock off Cisco routers.

FBI Fears Chinese Hackers Have Back Door Into US Government & Military
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was around the time they found some nuke equipment (triggers?) in Taiwan. Whoopsie!

In regards to a societal collapse: I could see some adversity untill measures are put in place to feed and put to work and INTEGRATE the poor of society into society. Nothing against any "group" but we have plenty of non productive members of society from both blue and white collared segments. We will have to relearn local farming pretty much anywhere there are people who are hungry.

Lastly, there have been other threads that hinted towards a round up of "militias". The Oregon Natl Guard thread (trouble in PDX or something like that) talked about militias. It strikes me that if they were to plan a consolidation of Canada, the US and Mexico they will have to standardize the laws and the gun ownership laws of the US certainly are different then those to our North. Will they expand freedom or control?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I need to read this whole thread later, but IF this stuff ever comes down here in the U.S. you make sure that you keep and maintain your firearms and plenty of ammo. THAT'S the deterrent again tyranny. Just remember, the founding fathers mandated that the PEOPLE keep their government in check in order to prevent tyranny - and almost all of us have been very neglectful in our responsibility.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
I need to read this whole thread later, but IF this stuff ever comes down here in the U.S. you make sure that you keep and maintain your firearms and plenty of ammo. THAT'S the deterrent again tyranny. Just remember, the founding fathers mandated that the PEOPLE keep their government in check in order to prevent tyranny - and almost all of us have been very neglectful in our responsibility.

The first step is to declare your sovereignty--

Until people are aware that they are classified as a corporation under maritime commerce laws, the Constitution is a meaningless piece of paper.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join