It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It would be great if something would go ahead and happen so we can be vindicated finally.

The United States is the wealthiest nation in the world. Even with the current crisis, the economy actually grew 1%. The U.S. economy is a Goliath, and it's gonna take a lot to bring it down.

I'm guessing that something worse will have to happen to effectively kill it by the end of 2008.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Listening to the radio interview that the OP posted makes me worried that this "plan" for America might scarily set a precedent amongst other western nations.

How do we know that the same sort of thing won't happen in the UK and Australia at the same time?????

All I can say is, dont let it become every man for himself kind of situation for then you have no hope and uprising is futile.

But if you can all get together and have an organised force of some sort, you have strength, a strength and determination that will overcome the corrupt government and kind of force used to instill this new fear and 'dis'order.

The Patriot in the real sense of the word will need to be ever vigilant and visible in times of turmoil. you must help others that you see in trouble and together take on the common enemy....your government.

[edit on 11/7/08 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

´´But if you can all get together and have an organised force of some sort, you have strength, a strength and determination that will overcome the corrupt government and kind of force used to instill this new fear and 'dis'order.´´

well, military-wise this is an idea.

but economically I THINK MOST OF THE CITIZENS REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING.

otherer idea is direct democracy.see links below.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
While the points raised in the OP's radio show MIGHT be actually true, I'm 99% sure it's paranoid nonsense

You can tell from the Dogget post-session video (posted earlier) that it was all a "storm in a teacup" - that's why he's so mad. Yes, maybe the information revealed was of a sensitive nature, but I'm betting it was complete overkill to have such a meeting. He also seems to be saying that some official felt all "special" because he had some sensitive bit of intelligence and wanted to be a complete drama-queen by calling for a secret meeting. I'm not so much worried about the content of the meeting, more the fact that such unconstitutional meetings, about nothing major, might become common in the name of "security"

Also, it strikes me that 3 secret meetings within a few years (1979, 1980, 1983) was more to be concerned about than this current situation

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

It won't just be the UK mate.... it's going to be all of Europe. All the primeministers are like eager princes wanting to take the throne in the new year.
What ever happens to the American public will rub off and hit us afterwards.
Basicly it's the same group of people orchestrating all of this.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It is time you Americans STAND UP and take YOUR country back. It took Years of blood, sweat and tears of your forefathers to build America into the Great country it WAS! and One idiot to Pull it ALL apart!
IT'S TIME TO BURN THE "BUSH".

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The United States is the wealthiest nation in the world. Even with the current crisis, the economy actually grew 1%. The U.S. economy is a Goliath, and it's gonna take a lot to bring it down.

Not with 9 Trillion plus debt (some say over 50 Trillion) owed to other countries........

One theory is we are paying are debt thru the high oil price..........
(Lindsey Williams video)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have only a couple of things to say:

When the US pulls through all this, what are we going to talk about next?

Someone start a thread on how the UK/Australia/EU/Opec/India/China/Russia/Belgium/Luxenbourg/Sweden/Iceland/Norway/Antarctica/Bahamas/St.kitts/Guam.....(you get the idea)....is going to fall to pieces and destroy the world as we know it with its massive army.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ya I think Canada is going to be screwed, our government is up to something...

I work for a political campaign office, fund raising for the conservative party federally and provincially... they are one of our bigger clients , on average everyday we raise about 20-30 K for the federal party, and this has gone on for the past 2 - 3 years I've worked in this office...

The party has way more money then it needs for a federal election, where do you think the rest of the money goes, probably to fund our own governments black projects and secret side agendas...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Heres the good news. If it indeed happens many nay sayers will become yea sayers. Either that or they will go along with it as its for the good of the country as a whole. Denial can kill ya

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Phooey

You know what? I can believe they had the meeting "just in case" and I can believe once we accomplish our goals this is part of the plan...

But so what? Bankruptcy is part of the American way, build a business go madly in debt and the declare bankruptcy, keep your stuff and after a year or so your back on track...

It all makes sense as to Why they were willing to spend the money o acomplish their plans...

With that said, why riot?

What is so bad abour reforming as the Nau with a new constitution and free of debt...

I say in very post we are driving up the price of crude so our shale and bio deisel is competitive...

and... when this is over, we supply the worlds food and oil and emerge free and clear...

This is basic business, an economic colapse i.e. Bankruptcy isn't the end of life as we know it, it's the start of a new life as an Nau, free of debt, richer than ever before... it means a year or so of hardship and...

there's no reason to riot... really there isn't

bankruptcy is a good strategy here and now for us, reforming as an Nau and a new constitution would be aok... frankly i'd like the new country better, Canadian and mexican liberal votes would really relax social law in the us by their block and way of life...

nothing bad about this...

might want to throw some cash into a debit card on a foreign account like belize or save some dough

But it's idiotic to fight, it's already over, what can you do?

whatever emerges will be a democracy and lol... the Nau is Canadians and mexicans... everyones relatively cool... I love Canadians lol... Greta hemp, better beer....

this will all work out for the best, store some cash aside, no big deal, Just a bankruptcy... needs to be done

It's either this or pay it back via taxes on the american people... an Nau is preferably to paying a 50% tax for decade or more to ofset 9 trilion dollars

Gosh golly gee the neocons are... you know doing this without asking... but it's not like we are merging with China or Saudi Arabia... it's frackin Canadians... lol

what's the matter mexicans (who cross the border at will now anyway) are so bad that it's not worth us getting property rights nationalized in Baja for us citizens...

this will be awesome before it's over... Mexico will be saved, I can get a beach house in Cabo maybe... go freelyto vancouver for some green bud... will have health insurance that will surely be a Canadian insistance.

Come on lol... we all are surounded by mexicans already, nothing much changes

If this is real it could only be good

Don't make idiots of ourselves, they aren't trying to kill us lol... just restructure... it won't be a dramatic change after a small depression... it's bankruptcy... it's a smart move

If we riot and give them the reason to declare martial law it just shows the world we have become dumb asses

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Are you kidding? That was an inappropriate correction? Not a reasonable question? People need to be careful about what they contribute. And there needs to be some type of pressure to understand your own contribution.
If not, I can spread disinfo, but not be responsible for it becasue I'm a moron.(?)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Starred and flagged so I too can rub it in the hystericals' faces when yet another prediction of martial law, collapse, civil war, and so forth does not come true.

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
...Playing up to the hopes and fears of what conspiracy theorists want to happen

You are on to something here. Those that believe in such things want and need such things to be true, to validate their beliefs and their self-worth.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Just a quick Google with the keywords "Bush Martial Law" reveals over 1,000,000 (That's right, over a million!) entries...Of course Congress had to know something is going on since 2007 & they still delay Impeachment so as to give Bush more time & opportunity to declare it?!
InfoWars
Prison Planet
Alternative Press
Deprogram Your Mind
Huffington Post
...And still over 1.3 million more Google entries to peruse...

From Huffington Post:
An editorial in the New York Times yesterday pointed out, for those of us who didn't realize it, that the Bush administration had inserted two provisions into last October's defense budget bill that would make it easier to declare martial law in the US. Senators Leahy and Bond have introduced a bill to repeal these changes, and it is important that voters keep track of this bill and hold their Congresspeople to account on it.

According to this, Congress knew since Feb, 2007 & still hasn't accomplished anything at all! I smell strong complicity here & it stinks worse than the Agean Stables before Heracles cleaned them!

[edit on 11-7-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

Or could it be that the public, including the media outlets you cited, just don't have all the relevant facts and Congress hasn't acted for a very good reason. Maybe your elected, Democratically-controlled Congress does have some idea what they're doing? Those people in those seats aren't stupid, you know.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
For the record, it is "martial law" and not "marshal law", and secondly, a national emergency will be declared, we are already under martial law, just check General Orders 100 (1863)

www.yale.edu...

I believe the OP also meant to say martial law is "imminent" vs. "eminent", unless of course the martial law plan exhibits great stature, or quality of character.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

Oh, hey, I didnt catch that latter part. Great job, as in Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!

www.youtube.com...

But seriously, I am awake now and even more flustered by the news this morning. (Last night I dreamt of triangle UFOs flying everywhere, it was crazy! so real too, I was convinced it was not a dream.)

The news today only supports this thread and what will happen soon. Plucky is scared. I live in DENVER, and when TSHTF everyone says they will go to the mountains. Well, there's the Rocky Mountains but I suspect they will be sealed-off by troops. What to do! Go live in a cave like that NASA guy? I believe we are months away from such a calamity...I like my bed.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
2 many people believe the government knows best, so 200 million won't happen. If you want to defend yourself, you should do as they do. If the government doesn't provide us with a safe and secure nation, it is our obligation to start our own government. We need new representation, and none of this republicant and democrap nonesense, reference southpark right to vote episode. We are becoming worthless.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Could that not have been asked in a u2u? Troll...

Yeah, replying to a point made in a thread is being a troll.

Instead of blaming the person who replied, perhaps you should reply to the person who made the comment in the first place. Hyprocrite!
Please stop being ignorant.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To me it seems things are getting a tad scary lately !

I wonder if the Elite are getting itchy feet and can't wait for the creation of the four super-unions.?.....Maybe they are going to try and by-pass that ?....Maybe they think if they start WW3 they could conquer all and go straight into a one government new world order !!!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I bealive this guy. I also thank the person for starting this fourm.

I do bealive that we will have a world order.

No if you don't think so then think about iraq we invaded it and took over we now own Iraq, we out a guy in power and also put our form of gov in it.

now we are after Iran because they do have nukes and the U.S is not worried that he will use them it's that oragnization that wants a world order they see Iran as a problem because if they wanted to they had the power to strike back. This is why the U.S first made North Korea to shutdown nuclear activies. This is to weaken supply to Iran for possible nukes.

Iran bought nukes from North Korea so now what ever nukes Iran has is their only supply. The U.S put pressure to make Iran give up it's nuclear activities.

I also seen on bbc News about the secrete meeting. I was surprised seeing it on the news.

I do think they are planning for a world order. I have heard about the embedded chips that they wanted to implant into humans then they switched it to a national id card.

I took a technology class about those radio chips and I can see how power such a chip is. They also will upgrade the GPS system in late 2008.
They will be able to with the new system be able to track anyone on earth and know exactly where they are at . They can find out what building your in and what floor your on. I have had a feeling before seeing this right when pakistan called for marshal law. Ever since then I have a feeling that bush will want to do the same. The pakistan president also had meetings with the builder berg. He dosen't even know what they are and what their plans are. I do think that a world order will come even if it's not like how this post form says like enslaving us. I could see a reqirement in the future for a President of Earth. Since we are trying to live on mars and the moon.

I just hope all this is a hoax or at least it's not what we think. If this all turns out to be true I bet alot of people would fight it since we now at least are spreading the word of this organiation.

This is a topic I hope that stays on this website and fourm for a while so we can watch any new news or events that would give more proof that this will happen just so we could at least act on before it's too late else we will get enslaved.

I don't know but I have heard a while back on a radio station called cost to cost of an area 51 former employee that called in the radio station telling everyone that their was an aliens who want to take over the world and they plan to first exterminate huge populations so that they will be able to control us. He claims people living in major citites will die. He was crying and moaning on the radio station and then the radio station went blank.

The host guy after some many minutes the radio station came back online and the host told us that the transmitter faild and the engineers were able to put the station back on the air with a backup system. He said that in all his time working at this radio station he never experienced somthing like this.

Is it possible the guy might of tried warning about bilder burg??

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join