It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens dont want public to know of them imo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If aliens did want to be known to the public they wouldnt even have to come land on the White House lawn.

Think about it all they would have to do is abduct all the world leaders and do there implant or mind control /brainwash thingie and make them come forward on National Tv with disclosure.

Also if what some abductees say about them wanting to save us and our planet is true why are they abducteeing the average joe someone who cant make a big enough difference? Why not abduct the elite and leaders of the planet? They are the ones with the power to change the planet. And how can abducteeing people and erasing their memories help? LOL this makes 0 sense.

Something just doesnt add up if Aliens really wanted to help us as some suggest they are doing it at a slow paced illogical way imo that will fail.

No Highly intelligent being would go about it in this way and expect it to work.. Its not gonna happen.

So my conclusion is they are neutral not wanting to help or hurt imo. And at this point in time do not want their presence fully known to the public.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Maybe, it`s a little of all three. Some want to help, some may want to cause harm or rule over us, and some just come to look at us, like a zoo. Hey you figure we act worse then monkeys at times, they may just be interested in why we act that way.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Reguardless if they wanted to make their presence known publicly without a doubt they could, and they could do it in a subtle way not to panic the population. They dont want to be disclosed now it seems.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I agree, screw all this beating around the bush BS. IF they wanted to they would show themselfs in a way as to verify their exsistance 100% to the public.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ncuncfan2006

That`s what I believe also, I think there just waiting for the right moment, maybe when things are really heated up and we get about a minute or two from pushing the button, then they step in. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe they feel that they are already helping us and feel no need for the average person to know about it until every person is conditioned enough to be able to handle it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
maybe there are no aliens.... maybe the abductees that claim they were told that the aliens wanted to save us from ourselves, are just overwhelmed with thoughts of peace on earth,. and the alien thing is just a dream in the back of there mind that manefest itself in a memory of some kind. Its like the other post said.. why if they really wanted to save mankind... would they tell the janitor down the street??????? These abductee stories have been going on for more than 50 yrs, the more you look into it.. the less believable it becomes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ncuncfan2006

A disclosure will never take place the Grays have made agreements with most world governments in exchange for technology. They want to be kept a secret so they can go about their hybrid program and experimentations on subjects "US" the human race.

When the President at the time I forget which one right now asked George W. Bush Sr. who was head of the CIA when this occurred for files relating to ufo activity and aliens he was quickly denied.

George W. Bush Sr. made this comment.

"If the public knew what we had done they would lynch us all."

The aliens mostly the grays have absolutely no intentions for a disclosure and never will. They want the media to mislead us and make fun of such claims when it comes to aliens and abductions, this is all part of the deal they made with governments. They must be kept a secret and many governments have sold out the human race to be used as experiments in hybridization programs for the use of the "Grays".

When an abduction occurs they always take "Sperm" from a male and "Eggs/Ova" from a female. They are growing human half gray/ half human babies in tubes and tanks. They also impregnate women to later take out the baby after a 2-3month period. This is why on-going abductions occur once they have found subjects they choose, abductions are usually never randomly picked the grays choose who they wish to take usually by age, height, blood type and blood line. Abductions can last anywhere from a 3yr period to 30 or more from the cases we have.

The alien gray agenda is not in the best welfare of the human race as they intend to use us in many ways including taking our offspring and using them for their own programs/ they become slaves in a sense. If everyone knew what the grays true agenda really was most would rebel against world governments and start a civil/world war. So yes if we did find out what the black governments of the world have done in exchange for their selfishness and greed in receiving greater technology we would come after them to lynch them as George W. Bush Sr. stated. My guess is it's to late at this point and we need a miracle or help from a greater source.

There are benevolent groups of Aliens and they have always been warning people never to trust the grays but since our world governments opened a door to them that they shouldn't have the grays have now stepped in and taken advantage of the situation using more humans as subjects then they originally agreed upon and have become un-controllable. They have also been blamed for ongoing human mutilations and have been careless with 'US" their experiment subjects.

If a disclosure will ever take place it would be a miracle and it would have to come from a greater source or benevolent group of aliens trying to wake us up as to what the grays and reptilians are really doing to us and have been doing to us for a very long time now. Their goal is to rule us and take full control over planet earth with a one world government. We are nothing more than "Animals" of less intelligence to them in their eyes.

The reptilians are the hierarchy and above the grays but both groups have their own separate agendas for the human race and are working side by side. We have confirmed what the grays are doing with us now it's a scary thought to know what the "Reptilians" are after. Many have speculated but unfortunately we do not have enough witnesses or evidence in abduction cases to really know for sure, the Reptilians seem to be hiding behind all of the scenes but in full control of most abduction cases.

Read my signature and what General Douglas MacArthur had to say about it.

God Bless Earth!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

This sounds illogical. Aliens are advanced enough to get here and yet have problems with robotics and cloning technologies?
We need less and less manpower and are yet to reach Mars (people) and those guys need energy-wasting inefficient slaves and can travel between stars...
This story just not fits.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It may not fit in your eyes or sound logical to you but it doesn't change the fact that it's happening.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

you say that we cant change the facts??? where are the facts??? I have been looking over the alien phenomena.. for years and years.. I havent seen any facts relating to abductions??? maybe you could point them my way??

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I don't believe I ever stated we can't change the facts, I believe I said regardless of what people believe about what I have posted it doesn't change the fact that abductions are still taking place and that the grays are still growing human/alien hybrids.

Besides most of what I have written has been said time and time again by many others if you have been researching alien abductions.

More info:

President Dwight Eisenhower
MJ-12
www.exopolitics.org...

Abduction cases:
www.aliensandchildren.org...

Hybrid info:
www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

This is from a quick search there are many abduction reports and stories out there all reporting the same things so if you continue to do your own research you will find it.

Thanks
Colleen

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Maybe they feel that they are already helping us and feel no need for the average person to know about it until every person is conditioned enough to be able to handle it.

I think I myself can handle it.
But the thing I don't get is is it the 'greys' and the 'reptiloids' are evil.. What cant we have evil canary yellows or mutlicoloured hippyoids that are evil?

Getting serious for a moment though, the governments don't want you to find out is because we WOULD lynch them if we found out they'd sold out the human race to a malevolent race. Might as well bring back slavery not just for blacks but for all humans if they have sold us out.

As for the 'good' aliens , get off your backsides and either contact me via this website
or let us know you exist . how bout an hour long fly by in Sutton London every weekend , Both saturday and sunday at midday ????

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

thats what I mean.. I have read lots of stories about alien abductions?? but there just stories,, all we have to go on is there word for it.. I havent seen any evidence thats its actually or factually happening. I dont know anyone who can prove they were actually abducted??

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Aliens don't want the public to know of them?

I guess someone should tell them to stop glowing in the night skies and to turn off all their lights!
Surely as advanced as they are, they would have a grasp on this very simple concept (people see us when we glow) so I disagree with your reasoning on that point.

To be honest I'm kind of bored of that old "Whitehouse Lawn" Chestnut... and to be honest (again), it doesn't really make a lot of sense. The US Military would only show hostility and try to shoot them down. And... The Whitehouse lawn is not the center of the world.. Just the focal point of Americans. I would imagine if they wanted to deal openly with the world (that's all of us other countries too), it would be at some type of summit meeting such as G8 for instance where many of the worlds leaders would be present.. not just the US.

Perhaps the reason that they abduct the Average Joe isn't because they want to help us save our planet at all. It would make far more sense in that context that they are here for DNA... or closely related reasons.

Thats My 20c Worth!

IRM

[edit on 8/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well to be frank some points in YOUR post made 0 sense... (OP)
What i think is that "they" dont want to dish out what our mahority cannot handle, with all the religious nuts today, it screams chaos.
Maybe if we were to discover certain things about them, gradually they will come forth and unite with us earthlings...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by QuantumReality]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

You would have to be very close-minded to not believe with the many cases out there. I would open up our files and reports of many alien abductions but it's against the ATS policy. If you do more research on alien abductions you can find our website and many others. The info is out there and you have to be in my opinion quite blind to not believe the thousands of reported cases not including our history of sightings, abductions with physical evidence of ufo’s,, cover-ups and mutilations found including human.

I personally know this is for real and that is why I made the decision back in 1986 to make it part of my job since I feel I owe it to people and I have committed my life to this cause of helping abductees and to help the public see what is really going on with many people out there who are being abducted on a regular basis. Most of these people are normal and could be your neighbor, most abductees I have dealt with have chosen to not go public but they have come to us in private seeking for answers and help.

I'm aware that most are non-believers and they will remain that way regardless of what abduction stories and information is out there. But it's sad to see so many people being taken advantage of and lied to by our governments and yet nobody listens or wakes up and realizes what is really happening until it happens to a loved one or someone they know and then everyone laughs at the next person for coming forward about an outrageous alien abduction claim and it seems to be an ongoing cycle.

People seek hard evidence that the grays will never leave behind or give so the hard evidence we have must be from those in the government who have come forward about it, the ufo sightings, the abduction cases and the countless witnesses to this phenomena dating far back in history. In my opinion that should be enough for people to realize something is really going on.

Sadly most out there will never even consider or believe until they have first hand contact with aliens.
I was probably one of those persons before 1986 so can see where people are coming from but if they really seek the truth and study more cases, sightings and reports I believe they can reason with themselves and deep down inside know that these things are really taking place.

Best Wishes.
Colleen

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Aliens don't want the public to know of them?

I guess someone should tell them to stop glowing in the night skies and to turn off all their lights! Surely as advanced as they are, they would have a grasp on this very simple concept (people see us when we glow) so I disagree with your reasoning on that point.

The sightings people see are not coming from the grays or reptilians as they choose to work in secret but from other extraterrestrial groups intentionally un-cloaking or showing themselves, these are benevolent ET's that have been trying to warn us and wake us up for a long time. Most of these are responsible for the sightings in the sky including crop circles and various contacts to other people who have tried to warn us as well. There are many other groups out there hoping that the human race will wake up and see what the grays and reptilians are really doing to us.

The problem lies with our governments because they made a treaty with them and have an on-going co-operation with them. This is a serious problem for us, the elite have sold out the majority of the human race for their greed and technology. I am guessing they even reason within themselves that they are using the grays as a de-population tactic as we can see many people go missing in the hundreds of thousands per year.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It doesn't really make much sense to sell out your own species and planet to a completely different race of beings. Remember were talking about governments that ruthlessly protect their own borders from mere humans of other countries, colors or creeds here. It doesn't add up, nor is it logical to sell out your world for technologies when you wont have a world (as we know it) to use them in.

I'm not being disrespectful of your point of view - everyones entitled to one - but my logic cannot seem to grasp the reasoning behind it. I am aware of all the things you speak of, (it's common UFO literature) but I require just a little bit more proof before I believe it and thus, admit that I am wrong.

Do I believe 'they' are visiting here? Yes! Is there subterfuge? Yes! But their motives remain elusive & speculative... and to truly know those motives, you would have to be one of them... literally!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If that is the case, and we were sold out by the elite, what makes them think that the greys wouldn`t turn on them at any given time? Deal or no deal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join