It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Bergen, still a hotspot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey I've lived in North Bergen NJ for about 2years now, and i've read alot about the ufo sightings here but i've never noticed anything strange in the sky. And the other day in the local newspaper front page said "Still the champs in UFO sightings". I was just wondering if this was really a hotspot and how would i go about if i wanted to attract a ufo here.I mean they were here from the 70s to 90s, what made them stop?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can any help me or give me a link to the a&E video

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I was at this location 2 days ago, visiting friends who have owned a house there for like 3 years. Not a single report from them or their acquaintances about anything unusual.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randyff

Must be the swamp gas from all those wet lands in North Bergen.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
too bad there aren't any wetlands in north bergen; that's in the meadowlands, which isn't very close to north bergen
if you really wanna see a "ufo" i'm guessing you'll have to go camp out at 80th street park, at the big circle by those weird stairs/arch thing, every day

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dont know about you guys this morning at around 0230 me and my family heard something strange like an electrical vrooming noise. My sister claims she say something in the sky with bright lights which she says appears to be an orb like shap with "squiggles" coming out zooming over the hudson park.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I grew up in North Jersey and while I remember those "stories" from the 60s-70s I don't recall any modern sightings.

top topics

join